DANCE OFF

DANCE OFF

YOU AND ME

I just noticed the weird lesbian couple in the back

Honestly the ending is probably the most forgettable thing about this movie, not even the dance off but the entire sequence leading up to it.

the second one had a similar bad ending but still they're very different. 1's was just pure nonsense and anticlimax, and then 2 retroactively made 1's nonsense make sense and then it proceeds to throw a bunch of bad CGI at you that never truly feels satisfying because how disproportionate the damage is. I mean, Peter doesn't look like he got punched once, at most he has some dust on him, but then Ego gets totally fucking obliterated multiple times and has to regenerate. But who knows, maybe 3 will explain that shit while also failing to up the hype ending and fumble entirely.

Outside of that both are pretty good. 2 is better than 1.

there was an ending to the first one?

I feel like I'm still trapped in that theater, watching it

I remember how unfunny that was when I first saw it in theaters.

XD

fuck, am I the only one who enjoyed it?

no, there's lots of people who love it on Reddit. you should go there.

no wonder murica is so fucked

What are you posting?

Makes about as much sense as the ending dance sequence for This is The End. I think they foreshadow it but I don't care to watch such a terrible movie, even by stoner movie standards.

The sequel was better.

Space lesbians.

That was a fantastic ending to a hilarious movie.
Utterly degenerate, but so much fun.

Good get, well checked.

I forgot that unfunny Bane references are what passes for comedy around here. Sorry.

Hothead

honestly this is kek.

The #DCmasterrace posters on Instagram HATE this scene.

You all should welcome them with open arms. They seem fairly redpilled and anti-reddit.

Autism everyone.

I had a huge crush on Buffy when I was a kid.

I wanted to hug Drusilla.