I recently met this really cool girl online from the Netherlands. We've been talking for a while now...

I recently met this really cool girl online from the Netherlands. We've been talking for a while now, and I think I'm in love. Unfortunately, I live in the west coast US. Also, I'm 19, and she is 15. But the age of consent in the Netherlands is only 16. Should I move there when she's old enough and be with her, do the LDR thing til she's 18 and move her out here, or recognize
the insane physical and age distance is too much and end it before it gets anymore complicated?

You're not her only "online boyfriend."

You should stay where you are like a good boy and let a real man unload the entire contents of his balls into her fresh young holes.

I dunno man Snapchat, I've seen screens of her snapchat inbox she does not have a fucking life

ACSHUALLY i want those holes first thanks

This is now a Houston meme thread

Follow your heart. As cliche as it sounds, this is the only thing you can do. I have some questions though.

Of course you do kiddo. We know you're thirsty. It's hilarious that you made this pathetic thread, because anyone here would rather fuck her instead of taking an immature teenager so seriously as to help him figure out if he has the balls to man up and do something this unlikely. The entire premise here is a joke, so you better brace yourself for when you get cucked by a big guy like me.

I assume she knows. We snap eachother pretty much all day everyday and have been doing so nonstop since we met a few months ago. We also talk on the phone for atleast a few hours every other day or so, the time difference makes it hard. But I haven't actually told her because I don't want to complicate things if a relationship is futile, I value her friendship a lot.
Again, I assume so, but we haven't talked about it. I mean, we say we love eachother a lot, but we haven't had a serious talk about it. That being said, it seems unspokenly true, and has seemed that way since the first week or so we met.
She sends me a lot of snaps wearing little to no clothing, sometimes even in the shower. We haven't sexted or anything, because we have yet to bridge that relationship gap,but I can tell she's swamping
Very. So out of my league. Fucking dutch nordic goddess. No idea how she is so socially isolated.
She's insanely talented, taught herself how to play the piano with no lessons. Hilarious meme girl. Low self esteem, which I find adorable for some reason. Super cute. But most importantly, I can tell she loves me. And that is what really gets me.
Not at all, but then again, can you really ever tell until you give the relationship proper a shot?
Basically nonexistant to be honest. I was in another online relationship with a girl closer to my age in highschool. Visited her a few times, lost my virginity to her. Then she died. She had cystic fibrosis. Haven't even bothered since then.

When you're right, you're right I guess

Okay, now lay down and die, because Donald just heard about your helplessness and this golden opportunity.

*Dahnald

‼️I need a ROBLOX Girfriend Asap‼️

⚠️Requirement⚠️

Level 10 on Phantom Forces 👻 ⚜️Roblox Builder G O L D 🏆 member ship⚜️ 11 years experience 11 years old

️Can fight griefers and enemies⚔️ 💪 😤

Can succ my robloxian C O C K ✊🍆💦 😩

🌋Can survive natural disasters 🌊

💵I pay 2 Robux per every hour💵

⬇ Leave username 🅱elow⬇

What the fuck is this shit kid? Did you just shit out a BookFace post while on Xanax and rubbing alcohol?

Uh huh, yeah, it's as I thought. This doesn't look good for you, buddy. I've been in similar situations. But it could be different for you. BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL YOU TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL AND WHAT YOU WANT. Just know that your relationship will eventually fizzle out and die if you don't man the fuck up and be forward with her. You have no choice. Believe me, I KNOW HOW THIS ENDS. Here's what happens:
or
or

See what I mean here? Stop being chicken shit. You might end up losing if you try, but you WILL LOSE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT GUARANTEED if you sit there with your thumb up your ass and don't make a move. She WILL NOT BE THERE FOREVER IF YOU DON'T MAKE A MOVE. Believe me, I know. Please listen to my advice and do what you know you must. Sack up nigga and do it already.

MEMENTO MORI

my bad, here's a shia with audio

Hell, if she's hot she's probably fucked some guys already. They're probably really relaxed about this shit over there, unlike America with its schizophrenic attitude towards sex.

He's not going to "just do" anything other than jack off and cry himself to sleep the next time he finishes snapchatting her.

I just wanted to add that you ought to know that your relationship right now is fucking lame buddy. I mean, it's all based online. And you "assume" that she likes you? Really? Like, what the fuck does that even mean? Get that shit in lock down buddy. You know you're being a mega fag right now. YOU OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER. GET ON THAT SHIT.

Yeah I know. Been there, done that. But I want this user to be different. And it only gets that way if he JUST DOES IT. It's fucking easier for him too cause it's some random ass chick in the Netherlands. If it fails with her, he can just block her and move on. It's not like he's going to have to deal with some kind of social fallout at school, where everyone thinks he's a fag and he has to see her around and shit. She's on another fucking continent bro. She's an entire landmass (said he's on the west coast) and an ocean on top of that away from him.

MEMENTO MORI. DO WHAT YOU MUST. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE THINGS YOU DID, BUT ONLY THE THINGS YOU FAILED TO DO. REMEMBER IT.

NORMIES GEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Confessed my love, she confessed back. Bought a plane ticket, leave tomorrow. Thanks for the kick start anons.

You are weak, OP, and even if you somehow miraculously got to be with this girl who you do not deserve to be with, you'd be unable to hold on to her because of how weak you are. The best thing you could possible do, for both you and the sake of this girl, is abandon any precept of romantic involvement and continue your life in a direction that does not revolve around some fantasy attraction to a younger foreigner who has no reason to choose you over someone better(read: anyone else she can find)

im in a similar position OP. except he's a 14 year old boy.

gay is wrong my friend
theres no girls on Holla Forums

except there is a mutual enjoyment from each other and no lusting cuck shit like OP.

Do you really think a 15 year old girl is gonna remain faithful in a long distance relationship for any meaningful amount of time?

Go for a danish girl. They have more Femine benis.

You live on the west coast and can't find a girl there? That's where all the hoes be.