In light of recent "just fuck off" posts...

In light of recent "just fuck off" posts, I figured I'd make a thread where we encourage other anons to fuck off and do something better with their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's some qts

The only way you'll get me to fuck off is to ban me. I won't shut up until then(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

w̸̡̡̛̛̛̖̤̩̹̙͙̜̣͍̹͇̻͍͕̜͌̔͌̃͐̄̿̾̈́̓̃͒̐̇̾͐̈̏̉͂̀́̈́͗̽́̃̒̃̌̓̂́̈͜͝͝͝ͅͅḫ̶̨̧̡̧̺͕̳̝̼͙̪̱̱̼͓̬͖̟̦̖̭͓͒̾͑̅̽̇͐͑̊̿̍͊̎̉́̑̌͌̓̓́͒̃̅̐͊͝͝ͅy̷̡̢̡̧̰̭̪̪̪͚͕̥̗͚̮̖̝̮̩͖̫͎̼̪͈͈̜̗͔̠̜̼̝̱̳̗̮̝̠͔̫̱̒̂̈́̎͗̑̃́͌̇͑͘͘͠͝ͅ ̸̨̢̡̛̤̟̘̤̞̭̻̠̞̥̬̝͖̞͐͐͆̉̀̑͑͊͂̏̓̈́̄̈̌́̔̄͑̂̽̂̌͗͂̓̌̋̋͐͊̓͑́̀̆̑̊̄͆̉͒̄̑̀͊͋͒̓́̐̀̕͘̚͜͠͝͝i̶̡̧̨̢̡̨̢̝͓̼̣͙͙̜̝͚̭̯̣̺̞͍̲̲̻̺̘̩͙͈̟̣̭͎̪͎̥͍̤͒̒̄̋̌̽̾͋̉̋͆̾͐̍͗̂̆͊̿̐͑͋̎̑̀̐̌̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝s̶̫̈́͗̑̌͗͐͌͘ ̴̨̡̡̨͈̣͚̯̺͉̩̮̭̼͔͚͉̲̗͍̯͈͚̪͎̟͇̩̺͉͍̹̖̘͗͐ͅ t̴̨̧̨̜̜̺̥̖̙̥̩̥̰̖̙͔̻͔̜̞͈̟̳͍̗̬̝̲̝̫͖̯̼̫͙̦̼̙̝͔̝̥̤͈̣͉̼̭̳̱̝̥͔̀́̾̎͋͊͛͆̈́̎͘͜͜͝ͅͅḩ̴̨̧̨̨̪̹͉̹̬̣͕̺̙͉̯̯̬̯̬̭̝̼̞̺͙̙̻̠̖͚͓̰̰̙̩̥̱̝̫̲́ͅͅh̶̡̡̨̨̨̢̡̧̢̧͈̼̞̫̝̰̰̩̖̬̱̤̙̮̮̥̹͖͙̮͉̬̫͎͇̠̲̣͖͓̘̟̪̳͔̩̮͉̗͍̺͉͊̑͜͜ͅȩ̵͖̜̲͇̙͉͙̠̗̒̈́̐̅̌̽͑̾̒͌̓̔̓̂͂̀̑͋͋̈̈́͂̑̈́̆͑́̽͆̽̍̍̿̒̀́̈́̈́͛͑̑͛͒͑̌̓̓̋́͘͘͜͝͝ͅṙ̵̢̨̛̛͙͓̝̯̹̟͚̞̟͕͈̹͚͙̯̥̦̺̳̫͉̜̫̼̖͚̘͎̞̩͕̬͔̯̊̿̇̎͗̋̈̑̿̾̀̽̌̀͗͒̔̉́͒̀̈́̾̀̂͑͝ͅ ̸̧̧̧̛̛̮̙̘̬̭̈́̉̅̏̐̔̽̍̓͆̈́̽͒̊̎̈̉̄͋̒̀̔̊͂̄̀̈́͑̂̉́̉̓̏̈́̆̋̆̕̚͘̕͘͘͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅ n̷̡̨̡̡̡̛͚̖̪̣̲̯̣͓͖̙͚̺̞̬̬̱̺̩̠͓͚͙̫̲̼͖̪̜̫͚͖̩̼̞̪̝͌͂̆̆̍͗̆͑́̆̐̎͛̅͐̆́̊̋̍̃̊̄̓͋̓͗͌̀͌̕̕̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅo̷̡̠͎̹̹͉̖̲͖̲̙͇͇̼̤̩̤͈̻̥̭͗̿̾͒̊ͅẅ̴̬̱͉̋͑̀̈́͗̑̉͆̈́͠ ̴̛̠̯̦̯̻̰̫̟͎̝͕̼͉̲͇̬͈̰̻̿̓̊̀̆̍̅͂̆͛̾̅̿̆̽̾́̔̓̀̿̈͛̆̃̇́̈͗̈́͐̌̔̒̉̅͂͂͋̀́̀́͗̌͆̚͜͝s̴̨̧̤̥͇̦̗̖̜͇̰̥̼̤̳̬͓̼͔̤̠̳̻̼͚̈́͛̎̊̊͑́̃̉̈́̂̀͆͌̄͘͠ͅk̴̢̨̡̡̖̼̩̹̞̼̮͇̙̥͔̻̠͈̼̝̲͓̺̞̠͕̟̲̦͖̘͎͈̦̪͎͑͑̈̽͂͛̾͒̾͋͐̌̾̈́͒͛̎̿̈́̒̍̏̀̆̔̎̐͂̎̀̽̉̀̓̊̈́͋͆̓́̾̚̕͘͘̚͝͠͝͠͠͝ ̸̣̖͎̱͍̞̩̓̆͐̌̽͌͛̀͊͒̊̕͜͝a̴̡̛̝̟͎͇͉͙͚̯͓̰̭̤͈̪͚͎̻̬̩͇̰̫̩͖̩̳͒͐̃̍̿̓̿̇́͊́͑̍͌́̑̈́̋̉͛̏͒̓̀̆̈́̓̍̀́͒̃͌̓͆͂̄̔̄͐͆͆̈̃͊̓̿̊͆͛́̔͘͘͝ͅ ̸̧̢̣̠͕̣̥̼̲̬͚̺̜̼̥̙̮͉̫͖̳̙̫̜̮̳̞͕͆̏͗̅͒̚͜͠ͅͅͅͅa̸̢̢̧̧͎̯̖̘̘̞̯͎̗̙̼̥̹͓̥̱̰͎̱̻̺̥̝͔̺̜̥̜̦͚̜͈̯̲͎̻͍͚̳̲͖̳̠̮͓͈̫̓̍̀̐̀̇̇̐̄̄̑͒̈̏̿̇͒̐̋͐͋͂͗̏̈́̉́̋͂̀̊̈̒̒̓̉́́̄͆͗̈́́̈͊̀̄̍̆̉͘̚̚͜͝͝͠͠͠͠o̵̧̡̱̤̪̹͍̠̬͉̩̻̳̫̦͉̬̪̪̱̝͎̳̱̹̪̖͇͉̪͈̘͔̳͉͇͈͚̖̪̰͐͗̆̑͋̔̕̕͘͜͜ ̷̢̼̤̘͈̳̀̉̌̿̚

̶̡̧̧̨̯̺̮̟̦̳͇̮̻̙̰͚̼̰̰̯̥͍͖̣̩͙̦͇̻̜̥͔̱͕̹͙͍̫̤͇̹̰̲͍̹̞̳̦̩̩̖̠͙̈́̍͊͋̉̓͂̀̽͐͋͗͂̈̑̎̓̄͒̋̈̒͋̄̂̅̏̏̕͜͜͠͝ȩ̵̢̛̛̛̟̺͖̝̖̞̲͈̜̲͙̩̗͓͓͕̖͚̥̻͓̫͙̻̥̇̓͋̐̉͂̈̂̈̿̄́̿̅̈́̉̓̏̎́͑͗̈́̑̑̍̀͑̓͐͊̂̆̈́̌͒̐́͌̓͊̈́̍̅̿͌͒͗̾̚̚̕͜͝ͅė̷̢̧̨̢̡̡̝͍̤͖̰̥̩̩̺͓͚̜̰͉̗̙̰̰̼̟̥̠̖̝͚̩̤̙͙̝̪̱̞̞̟̰̺ͅw̸̪̦͖͍͚̝̉̍̈̏̚ ̸̢̛̟̺͓͔̰̥̜̪̯̩̙̩̲̬̲͈̱͕̺͉̳͔͈̬͕̪̗͔̮̫̥͖̤̫̠̠̖͇͚̣̬̺͖͎̥̗̞̹̱̝̗̫̳͐̏͊̾̃̈̂̆̉̅́̋̏̾͒̐̂͜͝͝j̷̛͈̻͚̟̱͚̘̞͖̺̩̈́̽͒̈́̏̾̋̆́͒̋̈́̏̌̌̏̅͗̎̽͒͂̍̄͆̍̾͌͒͑̓̚̚̚͜͠͝ͅͅ ̷̢̢̛̲͉̥̱̖̙̺͉̬̮̻̪̦̹͙̣͎̝̺̑͋̐̇͛̀̋̅̐̃̑̓̏̉̈́̊͐͊͑̈́́͛́̆̐͛̽̂̓̓͑̾̈́͌͌̊̈́͌͑͐̌̇̍̔̂͋̑̍̚͜͝͝r̵̨̢̛̥͕̘̲̰̫̗̱͉̺͉̘̻̺̫̟̠̳̞̟̹͉̣̘̥̋͂̅͆̔̅͛̈́̇̓͒̃̈́̊͆͋͗̋͌̏͌͐̍̄̅̔̅́̄́̒̆̄̍̇̒̅̄̎̃͘̕͝ę̷̯̖͚̰̜̞̝̟̥̤͖̫̹̫̞̬͕͚̤̳͉̫̬̖͎̻̹̖͈͓̤̻̥̀̈́̀̒̑̇̾̌̔͊͊͑̀͂̕h̷̨̧͇̘͍͍̫̹̬͙̠̩̜̞̠̬͓̠̽̀͘͜k̵̡̧͈̻̜̝̬͚̲̤͚̯͚̪̙̗̲͕̲̣͙̯̠̹͚̘̩̻̲̫͚̎̅̀̀͗̋̕͜͜ͅt̸̖̲͕̲̜̰̻͓̰̠̲̺̣̠͓̫̣̙̻̞̮͋͂r̶̨̢̨̝̺͇̻̦͕̳̻̹͙̻̼̗̀̈́̉͆̈̾̒̈̽́͐̈́͜͝ī̶̡̘̪̞̼͚̙̙̭͔͕̳̩̖̜̦̞̓͜ ̴̨̢̨̱̯̙̝̦̱͈̣͎̱͎̘̗̹̦̯̼̟͕̜̱͙͎̬̹̥͉̔͌̾̾̃͗̉̑̿̆̈́̒̊̾̋̂͗͊̾̐̕̚͠ê̴̛̻̊̄̂̂̂̏̓͛̂̇̐̉̑͊́͂̅̐̄̔̈́̏̈́̚͝ ḙ̴̢̨̨̡͍̙̖̲̦̬͇̦͔̞̗͕͖̘͇̜͎̙͕̹̪͍̱̋̎̌́͂̆̽̽͆͆̀̈́͛̂̀̐̾̌̌̍͘̚̕͝h̷̢̧̲̠̜͓̗͙͙̬̫̦̘͔̙͈̣́̃̒͊̏̍̽̈́̔̔̓͂̉̍̾͗̅́̂̓̄̆̍̂̉̅̀̇̌̊̊̉̿̈́̈̓̆̋̐̆̇͑̑̕͘̕͝͝͝͠k̷̨̧̝̙̖̠̳̮̼̫̣̫͎̬̝͚̺̘̘̺̠̟̟̲̩̯͔̦̙̖̘̮̗̪̪̭̩͇̩̫̺̱̄͐̓̽́̽͜͜ͅţ̵̡̢̡̡̡͎͚͕̟̻̱̜̼͙̺͈̳͔͕̬̩̰͙͚̦̯̩̖̰̟̲͕̯͍̠̟̹͔̫̤̠͓͙͈̗͖̹̰̠̻̠̉̈̾̆͋̎̓̿̏̅̌́̅̾̈́̋̃̉̓̾̑̑̃̏̀̇͆̕̕͘͘͝ͅ r̵̡̨̛̛̯̟͙͓̤̤̠͍͈̠̬͕͓̮͕̠̖͇̐̃̈͗͑̊̈́̋̋̋̈́̀̉̈͆̌͆̔͆̈̍͑̈̒̃͌̑͑̿̊̇̌̃͌͆͑̆͘͝͠͝͝ͅͅi̵̡̛̟̣̙̫͓̥̙̗͙̝̝̝͖͂̽̽̿̐̋͋̇̐͆̈́́̐̆̓͛̀͐͂͋̈̂̌̒̑͆͘̚͘̕͝͝ ̴̡̪͖̮̦̳̮͎͉̜̬̱͂͊̔̐̅͆̊̉̋̆͒̕͠͠͝ͅȩ̸̧̢͔͍͍͍̤̯̤͓̻͔̲̝͎̦͖̮̱̗̠̙̻͉̤͈̞̲͉̬̘̩͉̅͐̓͝w̵̧̟͉͕͙͕̜̖̟̦̘͆͐̊͛̾̏̈́̽̍͗̐̕̕͘ ẁ̶̧̢̛̘͔̻̥̳̪͙̭͋͛̇̀́̃͌̀̎̉͌͑͑̍͒̈̈́͊̀̿̑̓̅͒̔̽̒͌̒̍͑̀̋͆̃́̑̊͑͒͘̕̕͠͝h̷̡̢̨̨̹̦̯͎̥̙̪͎̥̲͕̺̹̰̋̇͂͌͑̈̄͋ͅͅͅȩ̴̢̢̢̡̡͎̫̗͚̬̪͎̰̬̟̲͍̙̳̬̱͎͉̤̦̮͙̯̭̻͈̫͓͖̟̙͇̲̝̙̝̬̘̬͕̟̝͔̯̀̑̔͒̄̄̔̅̈́͑̉͗̒͌̓̓̀̓͒͛̔̉̀̅͆͂̎̿̐̎̊̿͋̄̎̇̚͜͠͝ͅư̵̢̡̧̨̧̛̱̺̜̯͇̫̖͔̱͖͕͇̲̹̥͉̬̣̳̥͉͖̜͉̤̦̱͙̱͔̝̟̥̟͈̬̜̮̣͙̳͕̲̦̦̩̜̟̗͖͐͗̓̏͗͊̍͊̈́̎̓́́͋͆̽̅̇̋̾̔̿̌̅̈́̑̆͒͐̈́̉͂̎̏͒̌̊̍͛̀͘̕͘͜͜͝͠ͅ

enjoy your 5 minute ban

I'm looking for two pics posted here, I'm hoping someone saved them and kept their original names:
1) 2c5dbc1e0510140323969d8db52540c825b7a2281a2c79860f84a0c2ba2f3f48
2) 8e56f7ceac3a7070ba58654216d265db3f718ca7b8d065d8c86fe260eb6b9333

How long will it be if I make another thread ;)

Can you ban him again please?

Too much of a pussy.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hex, my dude. Take it easy. Let the spammers win every now and then. We need balance brvh.

Now you are gonna get it

6 minute B&

BRVH

jesus hex be rational about this

I knew 6 minutes was a little harsh, 5 minutes 30 seconds would have been more than enough punishment for his crimes.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'm the most talented poster in the room and even dysnimu knows that you big fucking cock. Dysnomia himself with all the rest of the mods adore my posts and that's why you won't ban me any longer than 6 fucking minutes. Don't worry, I'll just jerk off if you do.

just leave already faggot

Please allow this fine gentleman some fine jerk off time and ban him for at least an hour

To tell the truth, I don't like banning people. I only do it for the good of the board when I have to. I see no good reason to ban you. I ban spammers and illegal shit, and usually I don't give spammers very long bans.

can you tell me what illegal content id specifically because after the nuked lgs were getting purged and im still disgruntlrd about what is and whats isnt legal.
pic related

y u no ban pedo scum

I'm 38.
my gf is 14
I love her
It's hard to keep this a secret she's so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.
sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real pedophiles you know the ones who are actually into prepubescent children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

See the global rule at 8ch.net/dost.html
still
y u no ban pedo scum.

I thought I was making shitty half-chan posts all this time on this board. Guess I'm just too negative. Welp, as long as you know I'm great I don't give a fuck. Also Dysnomia needs to check /1/ and unban me again if he hasn't already. That's the only way I can keep uploading Steve Miller.

there was a time when i was purging anything pedo related because pedos were majorly shitting up the board they still kinda are with all the spam lately. i have scaled it back some. i've handed out a few bans for dost violations, and that's it. as said the dost test is at that URL. that's the test i'll be using to determine what i should ban.

that's fair
lets see

i wanna leave this place but its hard when mods are always fucking harrassing me.

all those pictures are fine as far as dost is concerned, IMO. i don't really like the dost test, but it's what i have to use because it really isn't easy to determine what will and won't get us in trouble. the admins are just being extra cautious, and i can't blame them.

alright sweet i dont like playing this guessing game either and i dont like the dost test as well.
:3

being the guy that has to enforce it isn't fun. i like to be consistent, but it's hard sometimes. as much as some people here hate me, i really do try to be reasonable and do a good job for the board. i never ban or delete shit because im butthurt or on some sort of moral crusade.

that's fair i was just salty about my ban a week ago when there was a whole thread full of jailbait. i know its nothing personal and i appreciate you giving 'us' some wiggle room. hate is a strong word and i don't hate many things in life, it's way too short to be bitter about something for far too long anyway.

Bipolar freak

honestly can't tell if people are antis,shills or shilling pedos. either way elaborate whatever you are.

Like what? Do you want to trade my heavy metal rig for a classical guitar and a flute? Should I actually fuck this friend of mine who might as well meet my mother? How do I meet this particular model in a scenario that isn't 'sign my ass, please'?

Anti-pedo, buddy. I'm-I'm not joking either

This one.
Also how do I make phoneposting any less painful given that I tried playing Bach on a ruler today?

that's a good way to live, i'm very similar. there's a guy that follows me around to post an archive of some thread he thinks makes me mad or something, who knows, but him and a few others are pretty angry with me for some reason. it's all a waste of their time, none of it bothers me. i even like the meme someone made to talk shit

then wait til mods are sleeping and then you can have your 'discussion' and shitstorm.
i'll be watching from a far as usual

in all honesty i think they're just bored or restless. they probably don't even hate you and they just want something to do and/or bitch about. i liked the meme also

I'm always the one with the good discussion, not that saging asshole who's too serious.

how about you fuck off and an hero.