What are some monster movie core? Not really looking to count zombie movies though...

What are some monster movie core? Not really looking to count zombie movies though. I haven't seen any of the Godzillas but apparently one or two of the older ones are good. Don't select crappy movies and don't pick Pacific Rim, it was garbage. So far

Jurassic Park
The Lost World
Jaws
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Super 8
Cloverfield
The Mist
Possession
King Kong
Nosferatu
The Thing
The Fly
Jurassic Park III
Alien Franchise

Do you want b-movie monster movies? Cuz the Blob is one of those. Also, the Beast from 20,000 Fathoms is pretty good. Do you want tokusatsu monster movies as well?

Tremors.
Finally. I couldn't tell if it was trying to be a parody or straight faced, but when I realized after the long, boring bit it was straight faced I stopped caring.

It was supposed to be a homage but it failed at that.

Not really b movie monster movies unless they are an absolute classic of the genre

So Ill check out the two you mentioned but Ive never heard of tokusatsu

end yourself, pleb

pulgasari is a must-see tbh
10/10 true communism

okay
mkay

Yea faggot Pacific Rim was that bad

Does The Descent count? Cause it was pretty good

Kill yourself, my friend.

Tokusatsu is the Godzilla type movies. With a guy in a monster suit destroying a miniature city.

Your list is shit. Though I agree Pacific Rimjob was garbage.

Sure

Name 5 better from this century, without the letter T

I said that i hadnt seen Godzilla and I asked for a rec on godzilla

Sure

Name 5 better from this century, without the letter T

I said that i hadnt seen Godzilla and I asked for a rec on godzilla

Anyone who liked Super 8 should be sterilized, it's a rip-off of every movie Spielberg ever made, done a thousand times worse than any movie Spielberg ever made. It was the proto-Stranger Things.

The first Tremors movie, Critters, Gremlins, Basketcase, Chud, What monsters are you looking for?

and stranger things sucked so bad i had to stop watching after the 1st episode, so that's saying something

CAN WE FUCKING STOP WITH THE HARRY POTTER MEMES

NOBODY'S FUCKING BUYING IT, IT ISN'T KINO, IT ISN'T WHATEVER SHIT YOU WANT IT TO BE, THEY'RE NOTHING MORE THAN TYPICAL POPCORN FLICKS, AND HALF OF THEM SUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally the point you dumb sack of fucking shit, it was good compared to most shit released around the time

Spoken like a true fucking faggot who is triggered, you probably like star wars. harry potter is kino every single one except goblet of fire you brainlet

This

Also, Troll Hunter

The only watchable one is The Prisoner of Azkaban. The other are angsy-teen-kid-listening-to-linking-park bad

They are literally all kino besides goblet of fire get some chops. They physically couldn't have been done more kino. DUDE WITCHCRAFT CAN BE DARK LMAO

pleb with your azkaban meme kek.

How does it feel to be wrong, please tell me what it's like suffering from mass delusions.

trips confirm, those look pretty nice btw

Angsy-teen-kid-listening-to-linking-park spotted

By the way: it's just a ripoff of The Books of Maggic + star wars + lord of the rings. LOL, not even the word Muggle is an original idea….

It's completely orwellian/brazilian and dystopian thats why Rowling wanted gilliam to direct, nice try again being a brainlet and only using memes because thats all you have. Its different and has better world building than star wars which is literally a fucking embarrassment now and they have actual tone progression, pacing ,editing, direction and camera work unlike lord of the rings and hackson after fellowship of the ring. And they are so kino that booksfags are triggered because they dont realize that films have different necessities.

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

I knew he was underage

Lolno. The plot has so many holes it's not even funny to list them (start with time turner ang go from there), the villain is so lame he killed himself twice trying to fight the hero, the world building is so lazy it's retarded. The movies are marginally better because they are not 700+ pages doorstoppers where barely anything happens.

Ill check those out thanks. Not looking for any type of monsters in particular just good movies. I haven't seen Tremors for some reason

lmao go look up the novikov self consistency principle

You must be over 18 to post here.

potterkino

It's childish and silly, but then wanted to be taken seriously.

No mate she wanted terry gilliam to direct for a reason, its brazilian and batshit in nature, and yes there is an appropriate tone shift when voldemort returns, harry starts having a bad time, people die and witchcraft is expanded on. It is literally tongue and cheek british self deprecation

But I actually liked Goblet of Fire.

So do I m8 I just had to say something. THey are all good so even the worst is still enjoyable

Not shabby at all but Hesei Gamera is better than Hesei Godzilla, Gamera vs Iris deserves a kino screenshot montage far more than fucking Harry Potter, holy shit what is wrong with you morons.

Now this guy is an expert who knows what's up.

Surprisingly this is true. Is the sequel any good at all?

Why only the first Tremors though? Every single Tremors movie And the Television Series is Pure Kino.

The Relic
Starship Troopers

Lets be honest, the third was garbage, the fourth and fifth might as well be forgotten. The second was tolerable, had some decent scenes and a memorable ending, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the original.