I drink 6 beers (beer amplifies the effects of the drugs)

I drink 6 beers (beer amplifies the effects of the drugs)

swallows 10 ambien

and 8 lorazepams

I'm planning on killing myself

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

deserthopetreatment.com/taking-multiple-drugs/benzo-and-alcohol/
drugabuse.com/library/concurrent-alcohol-and-alprazolam-abuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry for the image I couldn't find any other.

How many mg are the ambien and Lorazepam, OP?

ambien 5mg lorazapam 1 mg

I see. I think you could cut it with those dosages, but 6 beers might not be enough. Perhaps a bottle of wine would be better. start drinking, then take a couple at a time.

Also why 8 Temestas specifically?

and other alcohol doesn't

if dubs OP are ded
if trips OP is zambie patient zero

/Thred

op
you can't od on that shit
even if you took 10x as much

he can fall asleep and never wake up from even less than that if he drinks enough. The idea is that he slows his breathing to the point where it just stops in his sleep.

This reminds me of a girl from school.
Silly bitch tried to OD on paracetamol (lol) and ended up just fucking her liver

No it doesn't. You just get a beer buzz while doing the other drugs so it makes it feel like they are amplified. Alcohol thins your blood and makes you dehydrated. It actually makes the drugs have less of an effect because it rejects them out of your system faster. It may seem like it "amplifies" the drugs at first (which it doesn't) but it will actually make the drugs have less of an effect in the long run, because you will be pissing out all of the active ingredients.

tl:dr = you are a retard

you can die from drinking enough by it self

alcohol does not multiply the effect of pharmaceuticals per say
you would have to take pounds of benzo's to suffer a fatal od

It literally does amplify the effects of benzodiazepines user.
it's not about OD as much as falling asleep and not waking up. OP wouldn't want to poison himself, just slow down his breathing to the point where it stops. It can be easily donw with his dosage, provided he drinks liquor or wine instead of beer.

No it doesn't, it actually depresses the effects of alcohol, this is exactly why benzos are used for alcohol withdrawal. I used to be addicted to Xanax and am an alcoholic. I used to take it while drinking and then quit because it made my alcohol buzz feel like nothing, so I would have to drink more to get the normal effect of alcohol. Benzos + alc is fucking retarded, as are you for thinking it's cool.

Alcohol + benzos MASSIVELY increase sedation. They're both depressants, and when taken together the effect is amplified. Actually, I just googled it for you. Sources at the bottom of this post.
If two kinds of CNS depressants are mixed, this effect is amplified, creating a potentially dangerous situation. If breathing and heart rates slow down too much, it can cause a condition called hypoxia in which not enough oxygen is reaching the brain, resulting in rapid cell death. If not treated in time, brain damage, coma, and eventual death can occur.

I don't understand where you get your information from then, I've never in my life heard someone claim that taking benzos on alcohol took away the alcohol buzz. Maybe it was your tolerance, idk. But it's simple science that these two have a potentially lethal synergy (and give a really good feeling when taken together, as I know from personal experience)

Of course only you would make the connection between doing drugs and 'being cool'…

Sources:
-deserthopetreatment.com/taking-multiple-drugs/benzo-and-alcohol/
-drugabuse.com/library/concurrent-alcohol-and-alprazolam-abuse/
-Personal experience
-Common sense

duds of error

that's not how benzos work user

I took 125 10mg Valium (1250mg) and woke up two days later
That's 1 1/4 grams of pure Valium

I agree. What you might not have noticed is that we're discussing the synergy between two different depressants, not just benzos.

Take a handful of xanax 2mg and down a fith of 80 proof liquor. Also dont sleep on your side sleep facing up with a pillow on your face to block any light so you can have a safe comfortable nap.

Obviously, but they don't have the same effect. Alcohol basically dehydrates, poisons and attacks the body while benzos specifically calm the nervous system. Both are CNS depressants but they don't have the same feeling. For example: Benzos calm you and lower your body temperature, while alcohol stimulates you and makes your body temperature rise.

It's personal experience. If i'm high on Xanax and attempt to drink alcohol, I generally have to take in a lot more to experience the same effect if I was sober from the start. Try it some time.

You're fucking retarded, user. I see how booze+benzos isn't working for you. There's no brain activity to suppress…

Tell me something I don't know.

Ah. Well, subjective experiences can trick us into thinking we feel various things. I have more than enough experience with the combo myself. Maybe it's just a matter of personal metabolism and subjective experience.

Are you still an addict?

keep smoking weed, I'm sure it will make you smart eventually.

I used to hang around heroin addicts that bought Xanax off of me, they pretty much all agreed that alc+benz was gay. I guess it's just a environmental thing.

An alcoholic, I quit jew pills a long time ago.

Yeah, maybe it is. For me personally, taking 5mg of Temesta and drinking a few beers is a recipe for a great night out. I'm an insomniac so it doesn't make me tired, just buzzed and happy. Each to his own I guess.

Ah, see? We're not so different after all. I'm also an alcoholic, but over a week sober now. Last binge my shit was all black and tarry, my kidneys, stomach and liver were hurting me and I just about avoided getting this nasty stomach ulcer from developing further. I ate garlic all week and drank green tea. hoping to stay off the liquor for as long as possible.

Fuck, I guess we all alkies here. Was 3.5 months sober. Currently on 7 day binge. Wish I could get some fucking benzos so I could die already.

good luck lol. I have been saying the same thing for decades and here I am drunk off of bottom shelf liquor. I have never had ulcers though, that must suck ass. I guess I just have good Irish genes that can handle liquor.

Now is your 7th day? Longest I got was 8 days, after which I had the worst withdrawals of my life. And two weeks later same thing happened. I do drink non-stop until I black out though, then I wake up at sometime during night or day, start drinking again, etc. Eventually the intervals get smaller and smaller, and I get to the point where my body and mind can't handle the alcohol anymore and the long path to withdrawal begins.

Thanks m8, I needed those positive vibes lol. I'm way too young to die from alco poisoning so there's still hope.
As for the ulcer; I noticed my poop was black and sticky, which turns out is a result from too much stomach acid, mixed with blood. It also hurt right where google said it should hurt so that scared me away for a while. I'm in one of my 'good' periods now. Trying to stay healthy, although I know that sooner or later that little voice, the urge to drink will reappear, and I will lose the internal struggle eventually.

Just being realistic. I'm 32 and have been battling against alcoholism for most of my life. I hate to say it, but if you're that young (i'm guessing late teens early twenties) you should really try to change your life. Even if it means becoming a christian fundamentalist. You basically have to brainwash yourself to stop drinking. Go to AA meetings and start to collect coins, it's the only option tbh.

I don't drink such large quantities. It's just from morning until I fall asleep, then when I wake up I start again. I don't usually blackout tho.

The trick is not to drink hard alcohol. Just cheapest wine and beer I can get. That way money is not an issue and you don't hard blackout ;)

Did OP died?

No, the trick is to learn how to consume hard liquor at a reasonable pace.

Bottom shelf liquor is the best way to consume alcohol. Wine and beer become expensive after you gain a tolerance for alcohol, since they have a pretty low ABV value. You can buy a half-gallon bottle for 15 bucks and stay drunk for days or you can buy 15 bucks worth of beer and stay drunk for a night. Your choice.

Not around here. I've learned how to do the math in my head in store with prety good speed.
I can do this but it's just harder, especially if I'm in the mood.

So you have some sort of uber beer and wine where you live? The average ABV for beer is around 3-8% while wine is in the teens. Liquor is 40%+.

Thanks, man. I'm 21 and you're right, I still can turn my life around. But you know what disgusts me about myself though? The perverse satisfaction I take in that very idea, that since not all is lost YET, since things could be worse, I don't have to stop right now.
That's so true, I realised that a year ago. I genuinely cannot bring myself to Christianity or AA, since I'm way too rational to get into that, but I will have to find another way to do it. Thanks for confirming, user.

You two are both right in a way. Cheapest beer here is .45 cents for half a litre though, so 5 euros is enough for 11 beers, or 5,5 litres. I can't handle liquor moderately, I'm too hard-wired for that. Beer and wine it is.

No, no. It's same here. Just the prize for the bottommest bottom shelf beer and wine is lower per g of alcohol than for lowest tier hard liquor. That said those beer and wine are almost undrinkable. The beer ain't that bad.

I get 2L of 11% wine for about 75 cents.

Waddafack? That's insanely cheap

Where in the hell do you live then? I can tell your english is off but I seriously want to know.

How much does a 40oz of malt liquor cost where you are at? How much does a liter of bottom shelf vodka cost?

This is a good example of how an alcoholic reasons. Quantity - Percentage - Price = superhuman mental arithmetic skill

Bulgaria. Keep in mind that min wage is 250$ per fucking month so it's pretty shit overall. It's just that hard liquor is expensive so everyone brews moonshine. I have tons of the shit at home with awesome quality since we're 5th generation brewers. I'm just hiding from my parents right now. Since I got sober for a while and I gave in recently.

Why? Is liquor banned or sanctioned in your country?

Yeah, it's just taxed more heavily and the good shit is imported anyway. A bottle of Jack is considered expensive shit around here. On the other hand there are a lot of rich people who raise the praises. We're not THAT poor of a country. It's just there is a big wage discrepancy which fucks lower middle class people like me.