How Chinese students see the current European situation

I sa a link to this material in another thread but it was so fascinating I belive it deserves its own thread. It's long but worth a look. By the way, in addition to a plethora of General redpill common sense, the Jew is named very frequently and with a casualness along the lines of "eberyone knows about the Jewish problem in the west…".,

These are exerpts from a Chinese prof's assignment to second-year students at an "above average Chinese university. It's all a bit long but worth the read IMHO. It shows how silly SJWism looks to people using basic intelligence and common sense in a nation where humans are not slammed with degeneracy, identity politics, and philosemetic brainwashing from birth.

Source:

archive.is/MYKNn

The students were asked to read the following two articles on European current events and then write free-form personal reaction essays, excerpt of some of which are posted below

A. SOURCE MATERIAL

Article 1: Steve Goode, “German Left-Wing Politician Gang-Raped by Immigrants is ‘Unbelievably Sorry’ for Being Raped and for ‘Racist Society,’” White Genocide Project, February 13, 2016. (link to the article provided).

Article 2: F. Roger Devlin, “The Roots of German Self-Immolation,” Counter-Currents, October 5, 2015. (link to the article provided)

B. CHINESE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' REACTIONS (essay exerpts): in following posts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication
teachabroadchina.com/cheating-in-china-its-an-epidemic/
archive.is/wsOUv
archive.is/Kj87S
archive.is/9Xtxe
archive.is/lT9M2
archive.is/00JiY
archive.is/DsIU0
archive.is/2bR7i
archive.is/JpXUO
archive.is/LvhWc
archive.is/PFVYY
archive.is/taABH
archive.is/6Ffeq
archive.is/kwzrN
reddit.com/user/leetenghui/
blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=03eKb&articleno=16155383&categoryId=645176®dt=20110821165935
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/
vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_Canadians
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JM, a male student:

The establishment's generosity in welcoming "refugees" to Germany, in a sense, is a betrayal of its own people, a kind of horrific humanitarian blackmail which may ruin the future of the country. . . . Even from my perspective as an onlooker, the German government's political decisions, which declare that there will be no limit to the number of migrants Germany will accept, are quite irresponsible. . . . In other words, these European politicians are playing a mindless and destructive game, on which they have bet the destinies of their nations.

ZYY, a female student:

Germans today are convinced that it is their responsibility to make up for their forefathers' "unforgivable offense" and to make the world a beautiful place, even in a way that lacks self-respect and is full of self-flagellation. . . . As far as I am concerned, both the German guilt complex and Lutheranism as a result of WWII history and the Reformation, can be related to the Germans' self-immolation, self-criticism, and self-abandonment today.

CXH, a female student:

Even if Nazi Germany had started the war and invaded other countries, does it deserve the cost of national subjugation and genocide? All those grave disasters inflicted on German people were much more cruel and bloody. Winner can write the history, of course, I have to admit this reality, but the reality is not the equivalent of the truth, and evil things can never turned into justice just by virtue of the victory.

The immigrants from other countries hidden themselves under the disguise of "the weak," "desperate refugees," "barely escape" with mainstream medias' exaggeration and rendering, , which gives them the most impenetrable corselet nobody dares to break in "Democracy." Some people, just like the women in the first article, were brainwashed and opened their doors for those strong and healthy refugees who have an excess of energy but nowhere to drain. What about the results? Please imagine the scene - a herd of starving wolves breaking into the sheepfold, and you will know.

CXY, a female student:

After reading the "German Left-Wing Politician Gang-Raped by Immigrants Is 'Unbelievably Sorry' for Being Raped and for 'Racist Society,'" I was shocked, and I just said to my roommates what the fucking woman she is? What can I say to her? OK, I was raped, but I should apologize to the man who raped me because they are "Grueling escape." Can I kill someone with this reason and can you forgive me? Maybe the German society is the most "altruistic society" I have ever known, and I have no doubt that woman is the most "altruistic" people in the world.

In my view, I do not think it is excusable to let people into our continent when we know, based on past experience (or common sense), that it is going to lead to crime, sexual assault and terrorism. But, for German, they do believe it is worth it, they consider it some kind of "trade off," they think stuff like "OK so the 10 year old native Austrian boy was raped by an Iraqi but that's OK because lots of refugee children were otherwise saved by moving to Europe." It's crazy, it's absolutely not right, and I don't think it's something about moral, but why lots of Germans accept this ?

Then I read "The Roots of German Self-Immolation" all the things seems to be tell me that they have too much maudlin sensibilities? And this drive them crazy, so even you were raped, you need to care the world. Germans are sadly the biggest victims of their own sensibilities, they are very strict when it comes to following laws and procedures but have an extremely soft emotional underbelly and you can sell them basically anything as long as you appeal to their emotional side which is very underdeveloped and fragile.

Maybe it's extremely easy to "guilt trip" a German, and you don't even need to mention War or the Nazis. Maybe that's why Germans are the way they are, lacking EQ (Emotional IQ) they try to make it up with blind empathy they don't really understand.

GJY, a male student:

The world is not that simple as we thought it was. Because certain people are addicted to manipulating the others for their own benefits. We are not able to ignore that Jewish elite has become a force in American politics. They want to control the world. But how can they make it easily and quickly? They are so smart that they know the importance of controlling people's minds. We would not fight back after we believe what they're doing is great and noble, we would not even possibly be aware of what they are actually doing. That is most horrible thing.

I was totally shocked when I read the first article with the young German lady's Facebook posting. I can't believe people could actually do such irrational and irresponsible thing! Raping is a very serious crime and nobody can change this fact. The lady who was raped should feel sorry for herself and ask for justice, ask for not letting the rapists get away with the offense. And why did she do the opposite? Why did she apologize to the rapists? Because they are refugees, they are immigrants, and because she thought they Germans once hurt too many people. How stupid!

LBS, a male student:

In the first article, it is noticeable that the woman was the victim. However, she surprisingly apologized to not only the refugee who had raped her, but also racism, sexual discrimination and orderless behaviors, which are all groundless. She was totally on the side of the abuser, pleading for a more open Europe to absolve him from his act. Indeed, such a mindset is insane. We are well aware of the vital importance of blood purity to a nation state. Multiculturalism and interracial marriage, as the ramifications of the prevailing pluralism, are disastrous to the peace and stability of human society. Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, has been dubbed as the second Mother Teresa for her decision to accept the so-called refugees, which, as far as I am concerned, is de facto a big satire, because all the wise know that Europe is going through a havoc under the impacts of the refugee crisis. Many refugees, who are actually strong young individuals, have committed serious crimes in the region. . . . Worse still, some refugees think that because Germany committed crimes during the Second World War and its people are the offspring of Nazis, they are obliged to atone for the sins of their forefathers. Indeed, most German people had such a feeling of guilt deep in their heart after the War and passed it on generation after generation. However, if we think carefully enough, we will find that on one hand, those refugees are thinking in a morally hijacking way, and on the other hand, those German people who feel guilty are ignorant, influenced by the mainstream self-destructive belief. Germans need get united to defend against the invasion of the so-called refugees.

LLY, a female student:

The fact that the German nation was the first on earth to recognize the Jewish danger and expel it from its organism is proof of its healthy instincts. It therefore became the leader of a world struggle whose results will determine of fate and the future of International Jewry. And based on this, it is obvious to see that the meaning of "Fascism" is defamed in the post-war world so that children or any educational organization cannot get the core and true connotation of it.

After read the two articles, the strongest emotion in my heart is shock and sympathy. Why should the descendants bear the sins committed by the predecessors? Europeans regard the racism as a huge mistake which cannot be forgiven, moreover, the definition of the racist is exaggerated by the whole society. Nowadays, the crimes like rape, robbery and theft committed by refugees are thought not as crimes but the reasonable behaviors out of liberal and human rights. That's so ridiculous! If the European society and the whole world takes it for granted, how a terrible thing will happen and what a horrible world our children will live in? It is hard to imagine. Unfortunately, look around the today's Germany, there are too many people being invaded by the immigrants, our children and the women are raped and our lebensraum is occupied, yet the Europeans still choose to tolerate even prettify all of the crimes committed by refugees and to ignore the pains their children have suffered. The refugees who did such crimes were not punished by the laws and rules, which may "encourage" them to take more and more wicked actions regardless of the laws or the code of ethics. Secondly, this kind of indulgence can lead a trend which declares that everything can be forgiven no matter what it is, rape, robbery, theft or whatever, all criminals will not be criminals any more.

RZC, a female student:

The western media and music industry is controlled by the Jews. They devote themselves to mold popular behavior patterns. As the result, male sex appeal is not based on power now as that in tradition but becoming more and more pretty. Girls love Justin Bieber, and it cannot be denied that there are so many female features on him. Also, those manipulators are trying to remove the social negativity associated with sluttiness, which badly influence girls and build terrible examples for them. . . . I reckon that popular singers are supposed to be real role models, but not the famous stars now, who are figureheads of the industrially-produced song-products. We are supposed to be interested in preserving and creating the pinnacles of human achievement, instead of consumer society and mediocrity of production. As far as I am concerned, it is the highest and greatest artistic, scientific, and exploratory endeavors that can best represent our society. All this will lead up to a time at which we should come sober and rebel against the domination of the Jews, and then rebuild a healthy popular music culture and do real good to the society.

Both of the articles reveal the prevalent, absurd, self-hating, and self-destructive mainstream views toward race and history in today's Germany and present the authors' criticism and dissection of them from a nationalist perspective. And in my opinion, this kind of culture is really harmful to Germans themselves and the multiculturalism reflected by the phenomenon in the two articles is really terrible.

Firstly, hierarchy cannot be erased from fundamental human nature, and so we wish to institute an explicit hierarchy. Secondly, the West are not supposed to be responsible for the ills of the rest of the world and the moral self-flagellation of the Germans is an unhealthy excess of a virtue, just like the second article told us. And I wish for a society to be built on hierarchies that are accessible, understandable, meaningful, and based on objective responsibilities and accountability. That is why we should argue against Multiculturalism.

Why should Germany keep out highly skilled first-world Western immigrants, but let legions of unskilled third-world non-Western immigrants in? The Multiculturalism indicated by the acceptance of immigration is to get rid of Whites, isn't it? My western friend has told me that if you say something's "too Black," "too Asian," "too Muslim," or "too Mexican," you're an evil, racist, Hitler-loving clansman, but If you say something's "too White," you're a brave and heroic progressive with an open mind. How absurd!

WH, a female student:

I wonder why, the evolution of Germany and Europe may give me some explanations, from 16th century, when Martin Luther emphasized there was a sinful unavoidable nature of man, to after the two world wars, Germans have had their identity entirely constructed on guilt. In today's Europe, humanity has become the overriding value, which drive them Europeans to accept immigrants, but I think it is naive. European ought to know diversity will never be a good thing and Muslim can never integrate with them because of their innate differences.

Germans have been immersed in the self-destructive, self-critical, self -loathing mire, to which I totally disagree. If Austrian Prime Minister Metternich or German Chancellor Bismarck were in the face of today's crisis, they would without hesitation iron out the 'refugees.' It is urgent for the entire Europe to realize that they are incapable of handling refugee problems. In addition, it is high time for Germans to take the mental burden off, no need to repent, please shake it off.

WYH, a female student:

What does it mean to be truly great? Is greatness in all of us, or just the "chosen few"? What does greatness have to do - if anything - with fame, fortune and popularity? Absolutely, the answer is no. So, what is the measure of greatness in a man? Taking all the factor into consideration, from my standpoint, first and foremost, greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals. And what's more, on the political front, the ultimate standard of a great leader is to make the country prosperous. Given these two aspects, Hitler really can be called a great man.

After reading the first article that the German Left-Wing Politician Gang-Raped by Immigrants is "Unbelievably Sorry" for Being Raped and for "Racist Society," I felt shocked by such thing and sympathetic for Germany, the country used to be proud, and now, so pathetic in emotion. Especially when I read the sentence like "But what I really feel sorry about is the case I suffered will lead to you being exposed to more and increasingly aggressive racism." I just can't help thinking how such a mind, which is warped, morbid, absurd, and strongly brainwashed, could be the mind of a rational person, not to mention a politician.

And this motivates me to search for the deeper causes of German guilt complex going back for generations or even centuries. And then I find the answer in the second article which presenting the idea that the deeper sources of German masochism is the success of Martin Luther and the spread of the doctrine of grace in the 16th century. From my own perspective, I think, such kind of moral self-flagellation, is an unhealthy excess of a virtue, which inevitably lead to the mainstream views that the German is just supposed to keep repenting and keep being told to go to hell. It seems that Germany is an especially easy target for the sort of emotional and moral blackmail owing to the historical reasons. In other words, Germans are the biggest victims of their own emotions. Admittedly, self-criticism has its merits which brought about the development of technology and civilization to some extent just as the teacher mentioned in the class. Nonetheless, too much self-criticism and lack of "tribal instinct" is increasingly looking like a suicidal impulse in today's Germany.

Wew. I was not expecting a full 14/88 this casually from a chink.

YYQ, a female student:

As is known to us, culture is important to a nation, which can not only reflect the situation of economy and politics of the nation, but also can exert an underlying influence on a single person and the whole nation. It can be used as the mind-weapon to protect or destroy a person, even the country.

I am totally shocked by what the writer said which reveals to me the crucial truth about the western pop music and inspires me to think about what I have never paid attention to before. Although personally I think some words of this article are a little bit exaggerated and some examples he quotes are not so appropriate, the problems the author has revealed still sound the alarm for us.

The western culture, once admirable worldwide for its liberty, openness, justice, compatibility and Innovation, now is degenerating, to some degree, with the 'efforts' of Jews. As the article suggests, some unbelievable things like promoting blacks, male faggotry, whorishness and fatness is currently popular in the west, which are gradually degrading western people as well as their culture.

As for blacks, I do not discriminate against them at all and I believe all the races are equal. But the intentional promotion of blacks by Jews using music or film seems to push us to admit the black is superior to our other races, which is utterly unacceptable.

About the male faggotry, firstly, I respect those gays and feel sorry for them if they are not equally treated nowadays. But I really wonder about the reason for the sudden appearance of so many gays in recent years, expecting for people's increasing kindness and tolerance. And it feels like a fashion, even an honor to be a gay, which greatly encourages the female-style preference. Just as what is mentioned in the article, people are encouraged to mimic the female-style form of sexual attractiveness is which aims to persuade the white males into giving up their masculine figures, muscles and weaken their strength by blurring the line of male and female.

About the woman, Jews try to make them sexually promiscuous and trample down their dignity. Nowadays, our views toward sex are much freer than before. But to some degree, it may cause more venereal diseases and unsettle the society.

Referring to fatness, neither do I appreciate the promotion of the skinny figure which somehow is popular in our modern society, nor support what most feminists promote, such as they think we can eat whatever we like and being overweight is our privilege. In fact, fatness is a serious problem now in many western countries and what Jews is trying to do is to make an excuse for those overweight people to escape from the problem rather than help them build up their confidence.

As a Chinese, nowadays I can easily have an access to the popular western culture through lots of channels, like listening to western pop music or watching western movies. I usually do these things, and accept the western culture without thinking, let alone people in the western world. They may get used to it and agree with it, even stand by it. Thankfully, there are still some people awake. Because of the globalization and the Jews' ambition to dominate the whole world, people out of the west should also be vigilant all the time. Maybe we should be alert enough and care more about our surroundings. And what is more, learn to think wisely.

(Con't below)

Chinks are terrible people but ontop of that, they're not brainwashed like most of the populace in other nations are.

Holy shit, based chinks.

Бумп

(Con't from above)

There is no doubt that the refugee crisis has totally endangered Germany. In the short term, normal German people will suffer a lot, both physically and financially, because of the continuous crimes committed by immigrants, such as robbery, theft, rape, murder, as well as the best bonus the German government have promised to give to those immigrants by increasing the taxation, creating a heavy burden on German people. In the long run, just as what is mentioned in the article above, German people, just like that female speaker for the German "Left Youth" party, will become irrational and lost in their tendency of self-immolation, making all sacrifice to satisfy those immigrants voluntarily. What's worse, if there is still no available policy to solve these refugee problems and no stopping of refugee influx, German society will be unsettled, even collapsed because of the block-by-block ethnic conflicts. Germany will not be Germans' any more. And given the current different attitudes toward dealing with immigrant problems among Europe countries, conflicts between these western countries will also increase. Eventually, when the white become the minority, white genocide will come to reality.

Just as the articles suggest, the reasons for current situation are complex. First, it relates to the widespread humanitarian crisis in Europe, especially in Germany after the process of "denazification." With the belief that "Human rights above sovereignty," German people feel empathetic about these refugees' situation and make it their duty to accept those refugees escaping from war and poverty. Moreover, the mind nursed in most German people's heart of atoning for their fathers' crimes also comes from the reformed religion-Christianity, which teaches everyone to repent and make up for the sins he is born with. And even worse, some Jewish conspirators make use of it and turn it into a tool to deepen German people's tendency of self-destruction by intentional propaganda, such as building memorials and statues to remind them of their lifelong guilt.

It's time for German, European to wake up to find their dignity back and make their countries great again. First, put limit on the number of refugees entering the Germany and scrutinize refugees' identity strictly. Second, the establishment should enforce the native language and culture education in immigrant groups and carry out some immigrant policies and laws to manage these refugees effectively. What's more, white areas should be united and fight together against those Jewish conspirators to protect the security of their own homeland.

You would too if your own countrymen would probably toss you in the gutter if you don't have enough dough to pay for a flu shot. China is the place where reality flew towards and it's been kicking every single one of the damn guys in the face.

Why do you think neocohens are so hostile towards China? Even more so than towards Russia.

It's funny because not many Holla Forumsacks have realized it, but the left attacking china then having to defend them when Trump mentions them is one of those classic moments of cognitive dissonance

A lot of people like to oust China and Russia as "enemies of Holla Forums", when they have almost nothing to do with us. They don't care if europe is a ZOG superstate or a white ethnoparadise, as long as they get to rule over their own lands (although there may be disagreements as to how ""much"" land that is)
the world isn't some team sport where you can divide each and every player into distinct "teams". Each has their own motivations and goals, and it's only smart to act accordingly.

Resident kikes on Holla Forums are quite hostile towards China. I mean sure, we can question are they really human, but they are much more redpilled than the average westerner, or even Russian.

Jews are not a sacred cow there, they are threatening the Zionist financial cabal with their economy, and they are basically nationalist/fascist.

The only question is how much did the kikes manage to infiltrate them as well, regardless of attacks. Are they really independent, or just playing their role.

No country is a friend or enemy of Holla Forums, it's people that matter. Dividing people by countries is D&C.

The Chinese are pretty cool sometimes. It always feels good to read the perspectives of people from cultures that havent been completely Jewed out yet. I mean, it is reassuring to at least know that there are some sane people left in the world, even if they come from a different cultures with its own set of problems.

thanks for sharing. substantive stuff

heh
comments

i'm a little concerned about this jewxasian thing hollywood is pushing.
jews can't infiltrate asia, but a mixed one?

This is something the elites will never understand, they are too addicted to lying.

ABSOLUTELY NIGGERED

There were already attempts of Rothschilds and other "high-born" kikes to marry Chinese diplomats/businessmen etc. It seems to be their #1 method of infiltration. And it hasn't changed after all these centuries.

They see Asia (primarily China) as the next world power, so they are doing the same thing as they always do. Plus, they want to have hybrids ruling every nation in the world, people that don't show many kike characteristics and that can blend into local society, but that are essentially kikes.

It's like what medieval monarchs did to extend their diplomatic influence, just with much more cloak and dagger approach.

China's got it's own cultural problems. Not trying to deflect attention from the subject but let's keep in mind that selfishness is at the core of modern Chinese society.

Fuck I mean all I needed to know about China I learned from watching Ratchet China Daily. The kinds of fucked up things the guy explains there are beyond the pale. Lol I mean Gutter Grease? Ugh.

More to the topic though, yeah it's interesting to see a perspective that has little Jew influence and the kind of reactions to it. The message preached to the youth of the West and Europe post WW2 has always been one of self flagellation.

I guess what I'm curious about is how they are going to manage to perpetuate this once Western Civ really starts to hit the shitter.

What's the point in ruling over ruins inhabited by roaches? Congrats, you're the Jew King of Roaches.

"Other creators the creator seeks," right?

I wonder what happens when finally "the lie becomes truth" and the last history book is rewritten and the last Confederate flag and statute is burned because it "offended" someone. Wonder what kind of world Jews or the moneyed in power expect to live in when humanity is reduced to docile cattle?

Then the flips will conquer the world with Du30 killing everyone

wut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication

user are you in kindergarten. They teach you this when you're 7

Kikes don't strive for greatness, having slaves that they can infinitely exploit and torture is the pinnacle of their striving. They are subhuman in every possible regard except for their cunning, they cannot create, and they are content with living in shit as long as they rule that shit.

It's supposed to be 2+2 as a reference to 1984, chinks doing it wrong.

Damn Holla Forums I didn't know the red sirup would work.

East Asians are really into European high culture. They recognize that as something to strive for, they recognize the accomplishments of our people. Sad that the Jew has done so much damage to our men and women that they themselves can't see it.

Oh they can create all right. Just like a nigger who bends a stick and calls it a tool.

Read this article last night. Pretty based.

I'm kind of shocked to see that. Are most educated Chinese aware of the Juden?

I've reported you for being an outsider, or extremely stupid.

Who the fuck cares what chinks think about anything, much less their students?

Cheating in China — It’s an Epidemic
teachabroadchina.com/cheating-in-china-its-an-epidemic/

Test Cheating By Children Of Asian Immigrants
archive.is/wsOUv

Chinese students falsify applications, hire proxy test takers, plagiarize and cheat to attend US Universities
archive.is/Kj87S

Chinese parents and students riot over right to cheat on tests
archive.is/9Xtxe

Riot After Chinese Teachers Try to Stop Gaokao Cheating
archive.is/lT9M2

Chinese found cheating on their Japanese driver’s license test via mobile phones
archive.is/00JiY

College Apps Cheating Scandal Is A Learning Moment For China
archive.is/DsIU0

Crackdown on China GMAT Cheating
archive.is/2bR7i

London 2012 swimming: Is China cheating the sport again?
archive.is/JpXUO

China’s Yu Yang quits badminton after Olympic cheating scandal
archive.is/LvhWc

Rampant cheating at Chinese games exposed
archive.is/PFVYY

Ancient Chinese 'cheat sheets' discovered
archive.is/taABH

Chinese cheating at the Olympics (not the athletes, but the performers / ceremony related stuff)
archive.is/6Ffeq

Did the Chinese Cheat in the Olympics – After Further Review
archive.is/kwzrN

Yes we are pretty aware of threats to national security user

1. translate into german,
2. send to german forums,

screencapped

surprised it's under 1mb, being nearly 10000px

You faggots sucking off chinks is nauseating. These slant-eyed bastards have been pouring into Western nations at an unprecedented rate, displacing our own race in our fucking nations, and contributing to our people's genocide. I couldn't give a single shit about what these chinks are saying. Their actions speak far louder that their empty words. Sure, they can talk about how bad it is for the West that Kikes are controlling us and letting in refugees, but then they turn around and contribute to the same fucking problem by partaking in white genocide. Where are the fucking chinks speaking up against chink immigration to the west? Where are they telling us to kick their people out of our countries? Nowhere. Their interests are aligned with their own people, and the white race kicking them out or killing the fuckers is not in their interests.

I know a chink who recognises all the shittiness of refugees and calls Merkel an idiot, but ask him about chink immigration, and he'll rush to defend it. They're just slightly more intelligent opportunists taking their turn fucking the sedated whore that is what's left of Western Civilisation, and they don't want other shitskins cutting into their share.

Vancouver in Canada is already infested with them. It is now majority Chinese. Where are the chinks speaking up against this, huh? Nowhere. Don't trust the slant-eyes. They do not want what's best for our race and never have. They care about the West insomuch as they can benefit from us be it culturally or economically. They have no interests in being friends with whites or the Western World as equals. They wish to come out top-dog and put us in our place. They see it as some cosmic retribution for white imperialism - payback time, if you will.

Chinks are a 1.5 billion-strong, nuclear-armed threat to the white race and white interests, and should not be considered anything but. The sino-phillic attitudes need to end.

I dream of such women in my country.

I would like to clarify that when I say "culturally" I mean in terms of Western consumer culture.

They know we're jewed so they changed the plus sign

You can do better. Convert to grayscale, then posterize to 8 or 16 colours, then optipng.

Diaspora chinks usually hate China. Besides, who let them in your countries? That brings us to the same root of the problem.

Chinks are doing EXACTLY what whites should be doing, you can see them as a threat, but you must recognize their efforts. And they would never be where are they today without your greed. Whites, and especially the West, have become too Jewish, and that is their real undoing, not some external force.

It would be interesting to see what region of chinks is the one abusing your goodwill user. According to ancestry.com funnily enough and the census, my family name of chinks has less than 50 family across the USA and Canada combined.

While you've put it in more strident terms than I might have, I understand what you mean.

Ironically I actually live in Worst Korea, making me the mirror-image of the proverbial chink you are referring to.

I think most whites have no idea what it is to live anywhere as a racial minority. Also, they do not understand how very different Asians actually are, because of their unwillingness or inability to learn Asian languages. This means that most whites get their impressions of Asian culture only from a) Westernized Asians in the West, b) local elites, or c) a minority of white Asiaphiles, all of which are unable to be impartial in their judgement and assessment of Asian culture and society. Understandable, given that most whites find it unpleasant, if not intolerable (I personally have managed to turn it down to merely "irritating" but am staying here for the easy money).

I don't blame Asians in the West for feeling alienated from and having little loyalty to it. While the West is in the overwhelming majority of cases more pleasant a place to live than their homelands, it is also very foreign to them - and as non-whites pour into white nations, even the excessively tolerant host white populations can't help but occasionally express hostility towards them which results in /r/aznmasculinity/ shit.

The west is pretty much the only part of the world where people don't hate jews, you do realise that?

That's not the point. If I leave my door unlocked, the person who decides to rob me is still held accountable. If Chinks had any real respect for white civilisation and white nations, then there would be some kind of opposition to white genocide and they wouldn't be emigrating here in spades. Like I've said, their interests are purely their own and they do not give a single shit about white interests. They may make a passing comment about kikes or refugees, but when the topic shifts to their contribution to white genocide, it's suddenly accusations of racism. Sometimes they don't even call you a racist, but acknowledge the fact that they are invading white nations and act arrogant and smug about it. I know this to be a fact, because I have interated with a jew-wise refugee-hating chink immigrant, and he does exactly this.
THIS IS THE POINT
Chinks look out for chink interests, as they should, but that means they are NOT and never will be our "friends" or "allies". There interests lie with usurping white dominance and immigrating to our countries, this colonising and weakening us. What we need to do is recognise them as the threat they are and act accordingly, not naively pretend they're some ally while they simultaneously poz our neghole from behind.
Wrong. They would never have been where they are today without kike infiltrators gutting our nation to make a cheap buck.

awesome
have a screenshot

Are you admitting to being a chink?

Nor do I. The west is not their civilisation. They have no roots here. They have no racial connection to what we have produced. Their reason to be here is fully self-serving and largely due to economic interests. I wouldn't expect or want a chink to be loyal to the west, since they ultimately need to GTFO. My point is that this is exactly the problem with assuming non-whits are our friends. Ultimately, their goal is to uplift their own position in relation to whites, and thus means usurping our power be it within our nations through immigration, or without our nations through military force. Chinks do not care whatsoever about either of these things if it benefits their own people, so this is why I find the sinophilia in this thread nauseating. They do not care about us any further than what we can provide to them.

Ultimately I don't want a single non-white living in a white nation. They do not belong, and their interests will ultimately collide with our own, resulting in conflict and potentially a repeat of current trends.

Let me guess, reddit.com/user/leetenghui/ ?

Saltiest Chinaman that ever Chinar'd

No. I know this guy IRL. He's an immigrant from Beijing and can't help but act like an arrogant little bastard about the chink invasion of my country.

They are not allies, but they looking up to whites, and we have the common enemies. Plus, better them than niggers or muds. Whites are not exactly in the position to control entire world anymore. And yes, they have brought that upon themselves. They turned their backs on the values which made them great.

Of course i am a chink dufus. Plenty of people who are not white support whites going full fascist because it brings the best outcome for other countries.

Unless you're a newfag, then i totally understand the whole "I am white superior, purge all non-white" phase they all have to go through before realizing how much of a hypocrite that makes them. The Holla Forums bot has it right. Diversity is code for antiwhite.

You're looking at a liberal chink that doesn't feel at home in Chinkland most likely user. That why he demands there be a place made for him in the west

In my experience, Asians are fairly ambivalent about the conflict between Jews and Europeans.

On one hand, there is some fellow-feeling between Jews and Asians, as both perceive themselves to be historical and to an extent, current victims of European oppression. There is also a shallow conception that Asians and Jews are both "intellectual" types in contrast to the gullible European.

Nevertheless, Asians DO admire the West. Well, it would be more accurate to say that they recognize its historical position of superiority over them in terms of both achievement and raw power. This doesn't necessarily translate into positive feelings, though for obvious reasons rooted in jealousy and resentment.

I'd rather be culturally enriched by chinks tbh, even if it means spawning supreme gentlemans.

The overwhelming majority of Chinese and Koreans would move West in a heartbeat. Relatively little to do with feeling at home or otherwise and everything to do with having clean air to breathe and the ability to make secure financial investments for the most part.

Granted there are those with more ideological and idealistic reasons for wanting to move West, but…

This is fucking TRUTH! I married Chinese. Everyday she tells me how stupid Germany is being and honestly she is the one who redpilled me. (Yes, I am aware of the irony)

Seriously. I think anime may be why this generation is going conservative. This non-manipulated media shows a different world. A Confucian Patriarchy of good women and responsible men.

Deep down we still desire that.

Speaking of which, maybe we should investigate which mysterious forces were influencing the (((British Empire))) during it's attacks on China and opium wars …

[citation needed]

Whites are their enemies moreso than Jews. We are a historical enemy, and to them, "Westerners" are the ones containing China today. They feel as though usurping white dominance in the world is grand payback for the opium wars and white imperialism.
Wrong.
WRONG
Chinks are far more intelligent than niggers and muds. They are far more capable of threatening us and out interests than any shitskin ever could. Their intelligence is just another layer of danger. Chinks are a smart, cohesive, 1.5-billion strong nuclear power that wants to usurp Western/white interests, and they will most definitely go to whatever lengths to achieve this. Muds are stupid and primitive and can easily be contained/exterminated. Chinks and other asians are that much more of a danger to us.
why are you talking about whites in third person? Are you also a chink
If you had any idea about the extent of Jewish infiltration in the west, then you wouldn't be spreading such nonsense like "it's all your fault, you turned your back on your values".

How does whites going fascist and potentially invading/subjugating/depopulating and colonisng non-white countries benefit non-white interests? in reality, non-white countries benefit more from whites being egalitarian cuckolds.
Sorry, chink. People here don't subscribe to universalist moral principles. What benefits us is all that we care about, not adhereing to loose ideas of interracial "fairness". If whites "purging all non-whites" is in our best interests, then what reason would we have not to? Just like if Chinks decided to do the same (which you are sort of doing in a round-about way through chink immigration), there would be no moral argument against it.

He's a hardcore Chinese nationalist.

Then you might be a cuckold

blow your brains out, interracial fetishist. You are a race-traitor and contribute to white genocide. You're worse than any dirty non-white invader.

Not really. Aside from the government using that to remotivate the boomers and gen x equivalent. Current generation of chinks have the internet and the internet actually tells chinks, oversea chinks in particular what the good parts of colonism were to Asia in general. For the best parts it actually educated the people enough for countries to catch up and modernize. Older chinese are salty about the opium war. The rest of us take it as a lesson in being jewed. The boxer war was unwanted by chinks in general except for a bunch of drugged up martial artists that were already dislike by other people in general for being neets on steroids.

Claiming that this generation of chinks and possibly the next would foster hatred of the west for a political policy defunct for nearly a century now would be a bit vain truthfully.

personal observation. Pol was all about Obama 8 years ago. It was sickening.

Nice try, Jew. Holla Forums didn't exist 8 years ago

I have never ever met a non-white who believes this.

Honorary Aryan /fit chink reporting in.

Ah, another chink thread. Instead of going on my usual rambles and commentary, I'll just summarize my points:
1. Most chinks are racially aware, racist (hate blacks and browns) and quite ethno-nationalist
2. Chinks are usually divided into Bro-tier (25%), Apathetic tier (50%), and CHING CHONG EAT DOGS CHINA NUMBA ONE invasion tier (25%)
Understanding this separation clarifies why some pollacks hate chinks and some find them allies. Depends on the type you meet. Immigration DOES have to be slowed or halted to avoid a take over (chinks are still only 2-3% of the population). But I have written time and time again, that chinks in the west have an even LOWER birth rate than whites who are the second lowest. (1.2 to 1.24)

Yes really. I'm sorry, but the fact that at least a large plurality of the population in Asia especially the most ethnocentric parts like China, Korea and Japan deeply resent whites both at a personal, cultural and racial level is virtually impossible to deny for those of us with deep and direct experience with them.

And it is at its root based in fears of actual racial inferiority which is where the hysterical whining about tiny numbers of white residents in Asia from both locals and Asian-Americans comes from. Link related.

blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=03eKb&articleno=16155383&categoryId=645176®dt=20110821165935

what a waste of dubs

it was /new/, but I think is thinking of Holla Forums

He's obviously not a nationalist or he would had stayed in China. He's the equivalent of a white supremacist. Good for the race, not the country.

Honestly i don't think you understand fascism enough to think that it would serve white interest to attempt colonization when you're a nuclear armed minority. There's not a lot of white lives to expend for mere economic gains. Fascism doesn't mean you expand because you are superior. That would be more akin to communist chink or the soviet union. Fascist takes care of their own first and foremost.

West are the ones who have created them and make their existence possible. A 1950s America that produces everything domestically and exports even more = no present day china, as no American market and competition everywhere else with products that aren't cheap.

It doesn't matter that the West not only gave Asia the technology it needed to develop nor that the West even today through buying Asian exports sustains the Asian standard of living.

If anything, the undeniability of our contribution merely inflames their bruised egoes.

I think you really have to mix with Asians long enough to realize how very obsessed they are with being superior; and how much encountering people who seem to them undeniably their superiors (i.e., ourselves) incites envy and hatred.

I just thought the Chinese were indifferent to them.

stop. "Honrary aryan" in and of itself is cringe-worthy enough when whites use it to describe non-whites. When a chink does it to describe himself, it's just fucking embarrassing.

Holla Forums hates you chinks because you arrogantly contribute to white genocide and want to usurp white interests while pretending to be our allies
All non-white immigration needs to stop immediately and every single non-white, including chinks, need to be kicked out or purged.
Are you implying that people who colonised conquered lands during colonial times weren't doing it in the interests of both their race and country? You seem to imply that those two thinks are mutually exclusive.
Like I said, if the positives and negatives were weighed, and it turned out colonising you fuckers would be in our best interest, then I see no valid reason not to.
Actually, fascism is based on adhering to natural law, which includes the strong dominating the weak. If a strong race wishes to dominate weaker races for its own benefit, then he has every reason to do so.
No it wouldn't. Expanding for the purposes of spreading ones race is not the same as spreading a universalist jew egalitarian ideology.
And what about when "taking care of our own" includes invading and subjugating or destroying our racial enemies?

Chinks see the West as a threat to their interests that is containing their expansion. Not that I support kike interests, but I definitely don't support chink expansion.

This is something I have noticed too. An inferiority complex like no other manifesting itself in an obsessive need to "prove" themselves by putting whites "in their place"

I would understand why the worst koreans hate/fears whites. I personally haven't met a sane one. And i travelled and lived in a lot of places they would be at, including the west.

And i'm not sure why these complexes exist. I hail from one of the more laidback species of chinks (read, violent, crude and rude with little to no formality. Respect is for the dead) and most of us grow up with the equivalent saying of "if it bleeds, we can kill it (eventually at a massive cost of lives)" drilled into our heads and thus we resort to individual based outlook for people. I cannot actually visualize what drives these people to think as they do. The whites aren't immortals we cannot understand, and they're not threatening to wipe us out yet unlike the muslims

This is true. Chinks see kikes as a means of weakening the west, which is in their best interests. They sort of watch on the sidelines (while contributing to our genocide through immigration) and comment on what's going on.

I am talking in third person because it was not me who did that. I am purposefully distinguishing myself from those who let their vices take control of them.

I didn't say they are not a threat, just that they are a lesser threat than the Jews. Since you mentioned subversion, Chinks are nowhere close to them.

They are not powerful enough to be a big threat. The only thing they are threatening right now is Jewish-American financial control of the world.

the old generation is shit tho. mao killed off every scholar and smart person. The current generatipn shows potential.

It means even if whites do go fascist, you're realistically not seeing expansion until much later because you don't have the population to do so. Expanding for economic reason also disallows you to simply nuke a place to smithereens and weapon tech is currently too similar for a conventional war to end bloodless for the whites. If the whites were to expand blindly like communist china attempted to or the russians did, it would grind down your people's lives and morale and eventually fascism would be replaced again

I would agree with you here. Jewisn control is by far the biggest threat to whites, and is causing the majority of our internal degeneration, but to ignore the threat without simply because the threat within is more pressing is naive. Chinks are still a threat nonetheless, and this is even more true when you realise they are immigrating to white nations and displacing our people.

So really you see fascism for whites as a stalling tactic to allow you to grow in strength while we recover.

Just stop supplying us tech and soon it'll be the 18th century all over again. Was that so hard to do? If you wish to accelerate your people's demise by sugggesting going total war against the world while tech levels remain similar, it'll be soviets and germany all over again.

What makes you think I advocated total war in a time of weakness? I am merely talking about what whites should do when we have the ability to ensure victory.

I'm very stupid so could anybody explain to me why the marxist / socialist / communist states are the most nationalistic and red pilled states in the world? I don't understand anything anymore.

I will be very interested to see the response of Asian nations to a Trump victory. I can see it being met with anger in South Korea and Japan, as both nations have gotten used to the advantageous situation of a very pliant United States which is open for business and immigration while keeping their own societies firmly shut.

I could see it leading to Category 2 or even Category 3 level chinkouts here in Worst Korea, as the awful reality of having to face China and Best Korea alone dawns on Korean millennials who would no longer have Uncle Sam to kick around anymore while benefiting from his protection.

I would certainly want to be back stateside when that happens.

they got fucked by old-school commies who were largely of the economic variety. Their cultures and traditions remained in tact in communist permafrost. They were never subject to cultural-marxist guilt propaganda like the west

My uni is around 45% Asian so I probably have more experience with them than most anons and I agree with this. The Chinese ultranationalists keep to themselves, the apathetic ones are either assimilated and indistinguishable from white normalfags or play dota all day and stay in their Asian American boba culture. Koreans and Japanese always stick with their own and don't make friends outside their race. Viets are similar to Chinese except some get into gangs. Flips are culturally and sometimes physically indistinguishable from Mexicans. Two of my best friends are bro tier Asians, one even goes on 4/pol/.

In all honesty their family is more American than any white family I've met. Their parents fled to Malaysia to escape the communists, which means they are well aware of the dangers of communism and Muslims, and they came here. They are staunch Christians who go to church every sunday, with a nice home in a gated community, the constitution framed in their living room, and three sons. Two study engineering and one is in the navy ironically he's the only bluepilled son.

I don't mind Asians at all, and as long as their numbers are heavily limited so we don't become Vancouver I'm fine with them being here.

That's a good line.

I think most Chinks would choose to become white if given the opportunity to do so, But yes, threats are many.

Because going by the current state of the world, if someone comes along proclaiming to be mother superior while immediately announcing it would purge everyone else, they would either get purged by everyone else of MAD would occur, which is more likely. And what makes you think even if kikes were gone, even if whites instill fascism in the west would the white population in general want another try at colonism while they are still aware of the baggagges it brings. Not to mention the amount of whites who will rebel exactly because of their superior intellect the moment genocides happen

What about the ones in South Africa?

Sounds just l8ke my university, good going, try to fuck an Asian qt for fun and practice.

then hold on to your vagina you Nancy cause they're all going back, the only ones coming back in will have a diplomat tag

In my observation, non afrikaans whites like to pretend afrikaans are just whites who are more enlightened about the african culture and language. My best mate is afrikaans and his complaint about aussies is exactly that even if he's frothing around the mouth about blacks and muslims

What a cuck. No non-white can ever be American. Take this "civic" faggotry back to whatever anti-white site you came from
If they are not white, they do not belong. This is the bottom line. I don't care how much of a sinophile you are or how much you hate your own race and want it disappear - Asians have to go.
Then you are fucking cuck. Plain and simple

just because they want to doesn't mean they can. Chinks will always resort to supporting their own interests when pressed.

kek, as history shoes, our place is at the top.

If you look in to it, Chinks came up with a lot of the technology we use today.

Eg the compass, gunpowder, paper, printing, pottery,

How long until we kill these fucking invaders and traitors?

The revolutionaries are only capable of creating chaos. Consequently when they win and complete their revolution the longest they can maintain power is while the revolutions leader and their sycophants still live. Eventually the revolutionaries are always displaced by a tightly knit network of nationalists. At least that's what happens where the countries have a propensity to produce intelligent people.

The cultural marxist campaign was partially funded by these revolutionary leaders even though it was spearheaded by jewish elements.
You may want to watch Yuri Bezmenov's conceptual explanation of this process if you haven't already.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

My relatives are convinced WW3 will breakout from the global economy failing if trump fails to get in. The older relatives (retired) says he prefers getting ordered to work for free (with food) in the event of a well managed collapse to fix the country than us youngs all being drafted for a war no one wants.

You missed jews, muds and jews have the same philosophy.

muds: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "kafir"

jews: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "goym"

Because whites will want to pay back the shitskins who thought they could usurp our race. This time we wouldn't make the same mistake of trying to uplift them. Extermination and colonisation or not at all.

You really think whites are just advanced niggers don't you?

They do, I suppose; but even they don't know what it is to truly live among alien people.

Most whites in South Africa live in overwhelmingly white neighborhoods and learn Afrikaans and after that maybe French and German as a second language.

Blacks to them are barely less alien than they are to you or I even though we live thousands of miles away from Africa. Also, the blacks most whites encounter are precisely those relatively less alien; those with white collar jobs, relatively Westernized, fluent in either English or Afrikaans. Such blacks are either entirely divorced from their ancestral culture or tactful enough to hide its more distateful (from a white POV) and alien aspects from whites while around them.

The rural black or even the average township-dwelling tsotsi is basically like a ghost or a mythological creature to them.

The same is true of whites in almost every part of the non-Western world. Few whites in the Middle East learn Arabic or in East Asia learn any East Asian language. It's not worth it in economic terms, and honestly the reality of most non-Western cultures is so distasteful and disturbing to whites that it's easier to live in a bubble with fellow expats, locals who are Westernized, and returnees than to break out.

This is definitely the case in Worst Korea. Expats here either are travelling businessmen or English teachers/soldiers (English teaching is my personal circle of hell). Basically no-one learns, for several reasons. 1) Koreans want to learn English from foreigners, so they get lazy. 2) Most foreigners don't plan to stay, so even those who might have been inclined keep putting it off. 3) Koreans themselves are pretty self-loathing and see it as degrading and improper for whites to learn, and are insecure about us getting an unfavorable impression 4) being a language-learner makes you vulnerable to mockery and humiliation certainly in the early stages, so most prefer to impose English on locals

On the other hand, since white natives in the West generally don't speak foreign languages, non-whites in the West must learn Western languages simply to survive (for the most part). This means that they know us better than we know them, and it leaves whites everywhere completely clueless as to what life is like as a genuine alien in another society, and outside what amounts to a portable white bubble carried around with you.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that you dislike someone promoting what would be in the best interests of the European race.

I live in California, I'll take whatever decent people I can get. Like it or not, white people here are a minority and bluepilled to hell and back. Having sane people around, even if they shouldn't be here, helps more than you know when you live in a mental asylum. I assume you are from a better place and don't have to deal with mental stress of being deep inside enemy territory.

I guess he didnt mention them because There's like a few million Jews and billions of muslims.

Your race survives fine in the eurosphere and americas and always had. Or are you implying it's the white's turn to be jews?

user please… its not cheating if you are not caught

Is that all births to oriental girls?

They can't, but their grandkids can. Chinkettes will support family over ethnicity, if push comes to shove.

China fucking shit

A non-white contributing to and enabling white genocide is not a "decent person". They are no better than any other invasive non-white.
This is no excuse to suck off chink cock and welcome your own genocide with open arms.
How do you rationalise the fact that Commiefornia is being invaded by non-whites, but you befriend non-whites who are contributing to the invasion?
I live in Ontario, Canada. I know all about being inside "enemy territory". Being inside the enemy's territory is no justification for befriending the enemy. Have some self-respect and don't fraternise with the invader

Looks like the chink doesn't like me bringing up what might happen to him when whites get back on track.

This essentially. Arabs have been trying to radicalize more xinjiang people while the government keeps giving them reason to actually be radical. More chinks have been wary of jews after the blatant rothchild patent grab.

their grandkids can never be white unless they contribute to the degradation of our racial stock and interbreed with us. Either way, they need to fuck off because they are not welcome.

Implying your more educated 21st century white act exactly like 18th century whites who don't actually even like their own people.

Don't they teach history class in China?

this

The americas are considered uncivilized before the failed vinland. It was fair game for settlement then.

Mainly because the whites built up the damn place. It's not the same situation as syrians moving in germany and demanding germans move out but continue giving them gibs.

You chinks are funny.

But this wasn't the discussion we were having

Shouldn't chinks know from art of war not to put so much stock in numbers?

It was the Jews, as always. They ran the East India Company and are also responsible for India's exploitation. Good article:
darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/

Also, anyone know the easiest way to screen cap a full article all at once? On chromium if it's an extension.

You moved into the americas as a frontier. I dont think subjugation of known Border of others while you have been chanting "leave us alone" for a decade on Holla Forums alone leaves an impression of an intelligently made decision here.

And the german thing was an allegory of a nigger moving into your house, kicking you out and then still getting part of your paycheck every month. America was you finding an empty lot with the neighbour being far away, you building a house on said lot then your neighbours start trying to egg your house every day. Obviously this doesn't apply to the Spanish, but hey they gave you mestizos

I completely understand and agree with what you are saying but I've never met any white close to my age with anything close to a similar worldview, having sane people around keeps me from depression. I understand in Canada your biggest demographic problem is Asians but here they are a small minority and the lesser of the evils. We are being overrun with people far worse than Asians and I'll take whatever friends I can get at this point. I know they don't belong and will have to go eventually.

Fuck off. The British Empire was great.

Only when the numbers are unknown really. If both sides know that rule, it essentially becomes useless.

Sun Tzu was a practicioner of multiple dimensional chess. It pays not to adapt his lessons linearly.

Nor have I. Does that make me befriend the very people displacing my race in my own fucking nation and pretending they're some kind of ally? Of course not. This is no excuse. You ought to start putting your race first.
But befriending the people contributing to and encouraging your genocide doesn't cause depression?
They are only a "lesser evil" when they are small in size and can convince fools like you to believe they are ok and can stay. Any amount of non-whites is a sure-fire way of getting more non-whites down the road. Trading one invader for another is not an improvement. Would you rather me to fuck you in the ass or fuck you in your face?
Asians are far worse than any other non-white because they are intelligent and can thus compete with us for employment and positions of influence in our own nation. They convince people like you that they're "the good ones" while simultaneously promoting the very policies that lead to our own destruction. At least the niggers and spics are overtly violent and don't float under the radar.

Fuck off, the britbongs sold themselves out to the Rothschilds in the 17th century. You've been cucked for centuries and ground zero for the outbreak the entire West is suffering under today.

Honestly, I think limited Asiatic imigration might have been relatively benign to the West until around the 1960s when mass immigration began in earnest. Many early Asian immigrants were as loyal as could be expected for people from the other side of the world with an utterly alien culture and way of life.

The problem is that the alienation of minorities becomes a vicious cycle, especially in societies like the West where so many are coming that whites can't help but feel an existential threat.

Whites are actually more tolerant of outsiders than any other race! But even the most tolerant people will inevitably be hostile towards the mass race-replacement such as that currently faced now by all whites, including those in Europe at this point.

This means that ALL racial minorities in the West are now going to experience moderate levels of xenophobia at the very least from whites as a group, and consequently often develop fanti-white attitudes themselves in turn.

Chink please. For as much Jewish infestation Britain has, Britain has been a very successful country, most of it by the hands of British citizens.

What the fuck is this post, this is not remotely true of the average white community in an African country they're not in charge of. As we speak Zimbabwe has landlocked and systematically genociding the native white farmers and retroactively begging them to comeback because their entire food industry is collapsing exponentially to ever white farmer they kill. Other places whites are gated communities where they are completely disbarred from working and have to live in fear of being killed half the time and the other half bored and have nothing to do.

What you describe are rich Whites, never ever make the judgement call of how Whites are doing from the way the rich are treated.

'We' (anglo-kikes and jews) came and forced China to open their markets with the infamous opium wars, presenting them with the worst the 'western civilization' had to offer at this moment.
'We' literaly forced them to culturaly enrich us; just like the USA, they were/are at the core isolationists more than anything else.

Do you try to blend in with normalfags or are you just extremely isolated and alone?

Zimbabwe has a tiny white population of less than 50,000 and is utterly irrelevant to the current situation of whites in Africa. There are probably more whites in Kenya today than there are in Zim.

Most whites in South Africa live in overwhelmingly if not exclusively white neighborhoods with perhaps a tiny minority of so-called "black diamonds" (anglicized, middle-class blacks who have benefitted from state tenders and access to the Government).

My point stands, I think: and if there are any South Africans ITT I believe they would back me up on this point.

I just hope the Brooke family who took control of north borneo for 3 generations weren't jews. They really improved the place, helped the people, even smuggled guns in for the locals against the japanese during WW2 as the locals were getting the primetime kompetai treatment, trained the first locals only defense force which waged guerilla war against the japs and still have skull trophies from then in their longhouses and of course they beat back the flips and brunei sultan's claim on the land

3/4 white, 1/4 gook kids are not going to worry anyone

They are going to worry whites in a white minority nation. Minorities in most nations are well-tolerated when they remain a minority only. A white-passing mestizo is an exotic curiosity in an otherwise overwhelmingly white society; in a white minority society, he is is the tip of a very yellow iceberg.

England ; a french colony that turned bad.

200+ years of debt slavery is nothing to be proud of m80.

no, it doesn't.
embed related.

Eh, kinda-sorta. I think it's the opposite problem; in a white minority nation, whites will take any reinforcements they can get! But nonetheless even if some kinda-white group (like Sicilians) "passes", they are still changing the underlying genetics of the whites.

a roach, of course.

I can't read this, on top of being disgusted and horrified I also feel embarrassed and ashamed on how other countries think looking at the state of the west today. They must think we're so pathetic

(same user)

Stop spreading this fucking cuckoldry. America and every other white colonial nation was founded by whites, for whites and will remain exclusively for us. Asians have no place here, and their presence degenerates the racial foundations of all of our nations. They have no place here whatsoever in any any quantity. An asian is going to naturally promote policies that benefit his race, which includes mass-immigration, "diversity" propaganda, white guilt, and promotion of foreign cultures. An Asian immigrant is just as much as a source of weakness as any non-white, as their survival strategy relies on weakening us as a cohesive, unified group. First gen immigrants might be fine as second-class citizens, but then their children will feel entitled to the white civilisation we have produced and want to be considered "Just as American, Canadian, Australian etc." as the white race that built that nation.
You sound like a fucking leftist.
MINORITIES SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO BE "FRIENDLY" TO THEM OR NOT "ALIENATE THEM
We do not want or need them here. they do not belong here. Stop trying to place some kind of blame on the whites who build the nations these minorities feel entitled to.
Yes, this is one of our biggest flaws. We need to be far less tolerant of invaders.
Good. All non-whites should feel like they don't belong
Hi Reddit. Pulling the leftist buzzwords right out of the playbook, I see. "Xenophobia" is basically a buzzword for "someone who doesn't want to be displaced by foreign races"
Nigger, they already have anti-white attitudes. That's why they immigrate here in the first place. If they weren't anti-white, they would respect our racial roots and stay away.

Mostly alone and isolated. Sometimes blend with the normies.

The overwhelming majority of whites encounter two kinds of blacks:

1) The kind I just described, "black diamonds" who are extremely Westernized and middle class. These are the sort of black who the overwhelming majority of whites encounter in their neighborhoods and their workplaces. Basically the least black of the blacks.

2) Blacks who work in menial positions in the service sector very much at the periphery of white life before returning to Alex or Soweto or wherever they actually live. Street sweepers, office cleaners, janitors. Most whites have probably barely said anything more than "good morning" to 99% of them.

Yes, there are a minority of rural whites who live with "real" Africans, some of whom even speak a few phrases of a black language, but you're talking about a very small number of people, possibly less than a few tens of thousands.

* The overwhelming majority of whites have never visited a majority-black residential area. A survey in the 1980s found that less than 1/100 whites had ever visited a township. And that statistical white was a policeman.

* The overwhelming majority of whites do not speak a black language, leaving them completely incapable of understanding African cultures on their own terms.

I maintain that white South Africans are barely more familiar with non-Western cultures than whites living in white-majority nations. Because even today with black political domination it is still blacks who are dressing in "white" clothes and learning English in order to get jobs and make it in the world, while relatively few whites are dressing up in feathers and toyi-toying around a fire or whatever.

wew wtf i love china now

Please note that those chinks have been getting the daily dose for 7 months before writting those. For a lot of us, getting here wasn't that easy

It's just a handle I use in case any other anons who've read my previous posts remember. sorta like being a tripfag without using trips.

I've been redpilling whites on a day to day basis for the last year. Convinced a pro-refugee married german woman who didn't want to have kids, to become anti-refugee who wanted to have white kids asap. I've convinced multiple beta whites with yellow fever to fucking get in shape and pursue white girls or else their kids will look more like me than themselves.

inb4 "doesn't matter slant eye, you'll just be deported last"

Look, I fully understand the DAY OF THE ROPE GAS THE KIKES ALL NON WHITES MUST DIE. I can tell you that shit isn't possible at all in the real world. You gotta think realpolitik. The first step is to stop third world immigration which is outbreeding everyone.

That's the East-asian canadian birthrate (i'm based in canada). South asians (browns) are pretty damn high. Here's the stats: vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html

A side note is that asian women, 37% of them will marry outside of their race. I have a feeling its mostly phillipinos, but probably at least 25% of chink women will racemix too in the west. Thats a problem too because the kids will end up looking like chinks and white genes will be lost.

First off the bigger worry is that Euroasian 2nd-3rd generation onwards tend to either be nuts or manlets, second that's not how genetics works. About 3 quarters of your genetics are lost on average because it's half of your genes and half of the other partner's genes and the offspring of the mixed breed will be about a quarter of each (for simplicity's sake) in the half of it's genetic material for it's offspring.

If you must breed with another race, you better damn well do a full DNA mapping, and only stick with the ethnicity that are closest to you genetically. I think in regards to Chinese only like two groups of the various races under it's domain are viable those ginger asians and the enclave of White (White as in racially White) muslims.

Well, if asian women give birth at all in white countries it's best if most of their babies are 1/2 white.

Not Men Nee? Is that you?

jews can infiltrate asia the same way the infiltrated europe

they just mix with asians
this is how parasites hide in their host

Ideally, WM/AF couples would feel comfortable and stable living in Asian nations, because the strength and influence of the white mother country would protect them and give them a morale boost.

But because Western nations are increasingly pliant in all their dealings with outsiders including Asian governments and people, whites including white men in Asia today tend to feel cowed and demoralized by Asian xenophobia, whereas in the past white men in Asia were generally confident and proud (the "arrogant sexpat" stereotype is beginning to feel dated at this point).

So whereas historically WM/AF couples in places like Hong Kong and Dutch/French Indochina contributed to the Europeanization of Asia, today they are more likely to return to the West and contribute to its racial diversification. One weakness leads to another…

Further clarification:
I totally agree that there's way too many asians as well in lots of communities. The only feasible solution (since gassing everyone and deporting everyone would honestly never happen. Please go outside if you think it can) is to halt all non-white immigration, and increase white birth rates. Chinks aren't breeding at replacement levels. South Asians have already surpassed chinks in Canada, 4.9% to 4% and are growing at over 1000% in some provinces:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_Canadians

I understand white genes aren't "lost" exactly, I'm just generalizing the kids will be hapa Elliott Rodgers. (attached is a picture of 1/4 korean kids)

Makes sense, but best to promote pure white babies. Those asian phenotypes are quite dominant and can last for quite a few generations. Then again, mixing with shit skins is even worse.

Please, any other asians, even jungle asians or island nigger asians aside from gooks for examples. Gooks will always look like tards before plastic surgery no matter how much foreign genes you throw at them. It's almost like they angered some god and the god cursed them all to look like tards

They angered every asian god ever and paid for it.

Yeah, gook genes are pretty resilient.

I got pretty lucky in the genes department for an asian. double eyelids, long face, 6' tall, lighter and more pinkish hued skin. I actually feel bad for most of the WMAF I see, because its mostly beta whites getting the absolute dredges of asian women.
Then again, second generation asian females are just as entitled and spoiled as any other western woman.

Wew don't get me started on those. Entitled as fuck and stubborn as a rock. Unless you convince her entire support system of an opinion, you can never convince her of it. Dating one was one of the biggest waste of time i had ever done

Did she argue with you on everything?

Asians are naturally socially conformist, when they're raised in a western subverted society they rigidly follow that subversion. Its why they're such a pain to deal with.

t. western canuck

huh

"Too white" is in fact called "normal".

I cringed so hard I couldn't finish reading. What we're looking at here is imported white supremacy, and an indication of how far China has slipped from actual Marxism and towards McCommunism™.

It was not that. It was because i wasn't western born, apparently the uneducated opinions of her friends overwrote whatever facts, research papers and even other western people's opinion i presented for her to digest. She actually argued less compared to some other girls because she wasn't the most iron-willed. If i resorted to more drastic measures she probably listened temporarily but i didn't.

It's just hell to get her to realize there's a world out there and her friends are pretty stupid in general when she places the label of "western born" up there with the white slut's "right to ride the cock carousel" in terms of importance.

Isn't it quite a coincidence that most of atrocities that "white people" have allegedly committed, slavery, genocides, exploitation, were actually "inspired" by Jews?

Now they are using those same "atrocities" to push for genocide of whites. It's like there exists a certain pattern with a parasite changing it's hosts and turning them one against each other.

Bro, arguing with women isn't about facts or data. I learned that the hard way. After I learned and honed my "game", I've convinced every female I've argued with to my viewpoint. Except for one dyke lesbian lawyer. One of my few losses.
Some use PUA skills to get easy bar sloots, I use it to save the white race.

Chinkshit, you do not belong anywhere near a white nation. Stop trying to act like our goals are "unrealistic" simply because you want to secure yourself a piece of the white pie. I don't care what you've done to convince a white to have white babies - you still feel entitled to white civilisation and my nation, and thus are a threat to the racial integrity of it.

You're a disgusting blight on my country. FUCK OFF.

Jews or no Jews, there is literally nothing wrong with imperialism in principle.

I don't think you even read my posts.
I don't really envy your white nations right now and am actually considering leaving Hillary wins and Trudeau cucks things up even more. You're mistaken if you think my living standards are worse when I'm in asia.
If being a reasonable poster who has suggested policies that would help save the white race upsets you, I'm just going to play the classic shill game and call you a kike shill shlomo.

Apparently learning about the nature of how women think changed me too. An aunt asked me when i was going to get married over dinner and according to my mum i blanked out for a minute while having the "contemplating between murder and murder-suicide" look before she left the issue alone. I don't care how appealing sex is. I can't stand taking care of perpectual children when actual children aren't as much a pain in the ass. Until i can, i guess i remain alone for now

CHING CHONG FUCK OFF XI-HINPING CHAN

Yeah, going back to your slant-eyed chinky land when the white nation you've been benefiting from has outlived its usefulness. As you showcase you're no different than the rest of the opportunistic non-whites who come here to secure themselves a piece of that Whie Civilisation pie. No amount of bullshit you could possibly spew will take away from the fact that you treat my country, and all white nations for that matter, as a disposable plastic bags that you will simply discard once their usefulness has been used up. You don't respect the white race one bit, because not only are you contributing to our racial replacement and doing everything you can to rationalise your "right" to stay in the countries we produced, but you're also treating them like nothing more than a means to serve your comfort.
Here's a suggestion to help the white race - get the FUCK out of my rightfully white country and take as many of you slant-eyed fuckers with you as possible.
Of course you would. You're a disgusting chink who's trying to act like he's an ally to the white race while simultaneously contributing to our demise. What a worthless rat you are.

Chinks ignoring that all "genocide" happening to Europeans is their own fault. They allowed US forces and US puppet NATO on their land. Europeans are getting themselves involved in wars between US and Russia for what? Kick US of your land and kick Russia and tell them to fuck off and fight somewhere else. If a war starts europeans will die for US interests and will gain nothing. They also funded and went to wars where refuges come from so they can get genocided for all I care. Everyone should pay for their faults. You also cry about jews tactics D&C yet your presidency system based on D&C and many don't mind to betray you just to get to the power even if they replaced you or genocided all of you. So who is to blame? Once again europeans and your weak culture and concepts like speech freedom aka freedom of propaganda and letting corporations to get involved in politics. Europeans are trash to be honest fam and if they don't survive this then they don't deserve to live since their degeneracy killed them.

Only subhumans need to exploit others to thrive. Aryan man is self-sufficient first and foremost.

kike detected.

Imperial expansion have been a staple of the white race since our inception. We have always been the mightiest. Stop attempting to frame your pacifism and hatred of strength as virtuous.

He triggered you bad, eh faggot? hahaha. Jesus Christ, how long have you been waiting to say that bullshit? That's some epic mental illness on your part. Just go gay already and leave us alone.

Hah, alright kike. Have fun dealing with the spics and muds. Lemme guess, you're gonna call up Moonman and Ben Garrison and "gas them all" and bring back whitetopia. Enjoy your D&C shlomo. Not going to waste anymore time on this thread.

Kill yourself my man. Did Ching Chong Columbus come to America to teach the noble savages pottery?

More info please, btw, this shit is ubber crap, germany has a fuckton of us soldiers, every single politician there is working for the winners and its surrounded by enemies, shit is like blaming tibetans for allowing "migrants".

Both Tibet and Germany arent real countries, thats all.

I am going to tell you what you are.

LARPing.

You don't have any friends.
You have never had to deal with, date or marry a white American women in the current landscape.
You are no older than 26, I am guessing 17.
You look like you are typing from a script and Stormfront is not real life.
Your dream is to be punished by a woman who looks like you mom by placing you and WEEV into the same oversized T-Shirt until you behave.
I highly doubt you are more than 80 percent white, as your compensation is off the charts.

Insert jpg.

Now use your puppet VPNs and tell me to "kill myself" like you do every time someone calls you out on your amateur childish actions. When you actually accumulate some real-world experiences come back.

Holla Forums is a forum for proud white nationalists. There is no hypocrisy in our views, we merely support things that further the interests of the white race and oppose those that work against us.

Obviously we would be against the flood of shitskins into our countries and our projected demographic decline to an irrelevant minority.

On the other hand, if we could reverse our fortunes and no longer face an existential threat, it will become ideal for us to expand our fronteirs and actually utilize the resource-rich land of Africa and South America instead of letting shitskins squander it.

Neither of these viewpoints are antithetical and contradictory. Both concepts promote the survival and maximal achievement of white people.

What the fuck are you suggesting? That America needs to have shitskins and to oppose our "diverse multicultural melting pot" makes someone a 17-year-old stormfag?

The term American is synonymous with white. There are many shitskins that I have respect with and view as friends and allies, but they can never be American just as I can never be Mexican or Ethiopian.

This is amazing.

BASED CHINESE

So you are basically a parasite? Aryan seeks power over himself and his surroundings, kike seeks power over others.

Sure thing Chaim. I bet you couldn't survive two days in non-pacifist conditions.

And this too.

This is why I'm mostly convinced that the future is Chinese.

I imagine the future of China is going to eventually reveal solutions to their cultural of apathy created by the Communist party. That, combined with the spread of the Chinese in Asia, Australia and Canada will bring a strong and prosperous people.

Whites right now, operating at an efficient level would need decades to fix our problems, and even then the future is doubtful.

I was in Singapore recently, it cemented how screwed we are.

Maybe it would be of use to start learning Chinese, I am, 我的白朋友们

The Chinks are by no means based, quite frankly they are retarded for the most part. And you guys are missing that their professor that held this class is an avid reader of Counter-Currents and designed this course accordingly. But it's quite amazing that he actually did this at an actual university. Such academic freedom seems surreal to us today. Amazing article tbh. I can't believe people are shitting on C-C. You won't find shit like this anywhere else on the web.

They are far too conservative, but there is plenty of reasons why at the current moment, they are far more 'based' than whites are

China will collapse on itself in some form. Look at their history, they always goes full retard eventually. They have too many problems on the horizon. They only seem based because of how beaten down we are. I'm not impressed.

Again, no matter how hard you try, dressing up your pacifist ideology as "aryan" and being historically illiterate does not make you right. The white man has conquered from the beginning. If you call conquering parasitical, then you are calling the white man parasitical. The white mean seeks greatness, power, and strength while you seek weakness, appeasement, and pacifism.

You have to look elsewhere besides China, like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore.

In Singapore, the people I spoken to and seen revealed that they are far more focused on family, education and nationalism right now than we are.

I seriously think that Chinese neutrality will save them

Singapore understands the need for a racial majority in a multicultural society. Check out some quotes from founder Lee Kuan Yew
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew:

They were the explorers, and they have initially improved the nations that they have "conquered" Only after they have paved way for kike merchants and kike royalty, did the exploitation begin.

I'd have zero qualms murdering your kind without blinking, if that makes me a pacifist, then i am one.

You don't have to love or even like the Chinese. As you graphically put it, we don't want to be "sucking them off" or sucking up to them. Whites should be very wary of them; we don't have to give a shit about their culture or their freaking pandas and ink art.

And as a white nationalist, I personally believe we shouldn't have to live with or even near them. They bring serious immigration and infiltration issues that you correctly note deserve closer attention: buying up key businesses and neighborhoods, etc. As the first poster I quoted noted, they have a hideously corrupt business culture that is opaque and only loosely subject to rule of law; they will not hesitate to stab you in the back and rip you off. So I agree that we shouldn't be falling all over ourselves to praise them to the skies.

Nevertheless, it is highly gratifying to see an enormous country just say "fuck you" to the international Jew. Jews are named and called out freely – even casually – in elite Chinese university classes. Just let that sink in. We have safe spaces and microagression workshops on our university campuses, which is an obscenely and embarrassingly sign of global prestige decline.

The fact is, the Chinese are cognizant of the long-term value of their national culture and identity, and they censor Hollywood Heeb filth with a firm hand, wisely seeking to shape intergenerational values by controlling information flows and keeping their own media in their own hands. This is what white nations should be doing against globalist Zionists, neocons, cultural Marxists, and the like…and China shows its not impossible. The very fact that students in Chinese universities are writing these types of essays is inspiring; they are roundly rejecting the SJW line without any pussyfooting around. I think they can serve both as an example to embolden nationalist and traditional-culturalist elements in the West, and as an unassailable bulwark (or at least balance) against the worst globalist nightmares the Jews and fellow travelers would like to inflict on us. A China that says "no" like this is good for the western world because it shows our own parasites can be stood up to if a large nation has the will to do so, and the Tribe is not as high and mighty as they would like is to believe.

tl,dr: I agree China poses serious problems and challenges to the White world, but at the same time they are a much-needed, powerful nationalist fly in the globalist ointment.

Oh fuck off you cuck
What have chinese ever invented that wasn't copied of stolen?
What have they CREATED?
The future must not belong to defeatist faggots who slander the almighty prowess of the Aryan race.

The methodology is flawed at its core. The teacher fed his chink students a load of materials with a NatSoc agenda before making them read 2 articles about cucks. Of course the result will make it seem like chinks are NatSocs.

East Asians value Classical Music, ie European white music. Whites have left it for ooga booga music.

Found the Jew.

In terms of long term stability the Chinese have probably won, it helps no one if you are going to call anyone who notices this a cuck.

The great ayran nation has destroyed Europe twice with right wing and leftist politics.

I'm not heading off to China anytime soon man

Britain is a has been, most of it by the hands of British citizens.

ftfy

Sounding a bit like WE WUZ KANGS there bro.
To quote Hitler:
"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

It would never work. By a few generations the Rothschild descendent would be almost entirely Han Chinese.

I don't have time to dig for it, but I remember some crazy study where they had mixed African/Chinese children, and after like 2 or 3 generations of mixed child/full blooded Chinese offspring, there was very little trace of any African genes. It was nuts.

Damn, does that mean that we theoretically could find a way to get rid of outsider blood in whites through genetic engineering?

They're so redpilled on Jews. I wonder how much chan culture affected them?

Russia is ZOG so your argument fell short

Teach us your technique, Lord Sith

Personally, despite having a great amount of respect for certain South Korean individuals as well its sadly degraded traditional NeoConfucian culture (getting occupied by the Japs and the Yanks in quick succession will do that, I concede), it is nevertheless the case that South Korean politics is nigger-tier when it comes to bitching about eeeeevvvill Uncle Sam, while slurping up gimmiedats in the form of military protection and preferential trade and educational treatment.

South Korea's modus operandi has become non-stop whining and victim politics, whether it's the endless bitchinh how horrible Japan's Yasukuni War Shrine is (more yens pleeeze) or how they need another 500 bronze comfort girl statutes in Europe (apparently the Korean version of the Holocaust Museum scam)…or how big and bad mean old America, is while Kim Jong Un is just a misunderstood cuddly plush toy. (And yet they treat north Korean refugees like shit to the point that the majority leave South Korea for a third country). And let us not neglect to mention South Korea has become Asia's premiere SJW cesspit of angry armpit-hair feminists and general leftist genderfaggoty. The. slobbering over Jew cock that goes on with the cartoon Talmud being taught in schools now is more crying-clown sad than sinister, but if South Korea thinks it can sit down to a banquet with the International Jew it will soon discover it is the meal itself, rather than a dining partner.

All in all. South Korea acts like spoiled treen kids who pitch a fit because daddy US won't give them the car keys for the weekend.

I thought this was a Holla Forums meme.

Can't wait for chinks to take over the world.

Interesting shilling.

It's actually kind of funny that you mentioned that. He probably had to get those article vetted first by the communist party before releasing them to his class.

In other words, the party probably approves

Firefly was right. This is the future.

How about you blow your brains out, you stupid fucking sack of shit? Why not read the post for what it is?

The only redeemable character was River.

I can’t believe I forgot

It's not shilling user. I am a chink myself (despite mixed region so even the chinks don't know where to place me) and even i would tell whites not to trade with chinks unless they have another genuinely experienced chink trade advisor.

There's plenty of stories of even russians getting ripped off like no tomorrow

Exactly. When you stop and think about it, the "big bad Anglo-Sino alliance" in Firefly are actually the good guys.

Can confirm.
I regularly sell shit at flea markets, and chinks will try to cheat you at every turn.
Gypsies, jews, and chinks.

Lol this girl is redpilled as fuck.

Fuck off Chaim

Accidental sage.

user, being a chink and actually fighting off a lot of cheating chinks up to this point, i'll like to compare our notes. for me it was the more mongoloid their looks, the more they will think i am an idiot when i treat them in a friendly manner instead of like trash and subsequently they try to rip me off like i wasn't expecting it already. The really sinic northeners do try but they are not as blatant as the mongoloids

I've posted my technique before several months ago but I'll see if I can remember the gist of it.

First off, you actually have to get yourself in shape and be at least decent looking. Dress well, good hygeine, etc. Be attractive. Appeal to Attraction is probably step 0. Women don't care for fat neckbeards.

1. Isolate. When arguing with women, always isolate them away from groups. Always in person, online chats don't really work that well. Have strong eye contact.
2. Never attack directly. You have to phrase a lot of things as innocent questions. Act like you know very little to nothing.
3. Appeal to emotion. You want to intertwine facts within emotions, never the other way around. 70% emotions, 30% facts works best for most women.

Pro-tip on redpilling feminists: Most effective on potentially attractive women. Obese, ugly women are almost damned to be full blown leftists who can't be redeemed. Have to pick your battles for maximum efficiency. Don't waste time on women who you won't ever see again. So you can use it on co-workers, classmates, etc.

For example, a tidbit of how I converted an SJW feminist into a traditional woman who wants to be a housewife and have a family.

I let her explain to me how women are unjustly treated and let her ramble about the wage gap and shit. The whole time I pretended to be surprised that this shit goes on. (Part of rule 2: avoiding direct confrontation allows them to calm the fuck down and lower their defenses.)
As she explained, I asked some "innocent" questions, not enough to set off her alarm, but to allow her to think about things. "This sounds pretty unfair, which firms are paying women only 70%?, this is almost criminal." (We all know that no corporation actually pays women less, but it messes with her belief system. Just poke holes in their arguments using subversion and act innocently naive)

This went on for 2-3 more sessions, with me escalating both the attraction and her doubt in her beliefs. Body shaming and slutshaming are great topics for you to drop stealth redpills. "I'm not sure I understand, I think most people would find healthy people more attractive, you're slender right now and I think you look pretty good." You wanna mix some compliments in a way that she'll have to start associating herself with the right, rather than the ugly left. You want to stealth convince them that the left is fat and ugly and unwanted.

Eventually after a month or so, you'll notice a change in behaviour or appearance. Sooner or later you can be dropping redpills on jews and niggers. The redpill is a gradual process, and can't be done in one day.

Pro-tip on redpilling on Trump, race, jews, or refugees:
Appeal to emotion all the way. Try to word everything in the form of a question. Act naive. "yeah I don't know much about either candidate" you wanna always BAIT and LURE them to stating a point, then questioning it.
AND I'M ALL OUT OF TIME.
I'd continue my post but I've got plans tonight and have to head out.

Not sure its relevant but I noticed Jews have been stepping up anti-Chinese propaganda as of late.

wew lad

Jews (under weev's direction I assume) are trying to break up Holla Forumss by stabbing the weak point of Asia and D&C-ing us.
Their religious b8 were weak, useless! So they tried another way, like the rats they are.

There are a number of avenues the Jews could take into China.

There are already Chinese looking Jews in China, the Mongolians invited them and the Muslims to China.

Greed, individual Chinese or groups of them might think it is a good idea to ally themselves with rich and influential Jews to further their own position in China and abroad., like the British upper-class did. Cromwell did not just allow Sephardic Jews from Holland into Britain, he did own his political position to their money.

Subversion by religion, I noticed quite unusual enthusiasm among some Jews about the grow of Protestantism in China. While in general Jews hate Christianity, Protestantism was very useful for Jews in establishing themselves in hostile societies they were locked out before, like pre-Cromwell Britain or the USA.

Jews might convince the Chinese to work together to bring down the west. The Jews made such an alliance with the Muslims, the Jews in Spain literally opened the doors of Spanish cities to the Muslim invader.
Before that the Jews made an alliance with Persia against Rome and Byzantium.
So if China thinks that it is the USA which hinders and blocks Chinas path to its rightful “place on the sun”, it makes sense to ally with that group of people who did the most to weaken the USA by subverting its defences against foreign influence, especially if this group is actively courting the Chinese.

Vanity, Chinese might think about them self as being too smart as to fall into the same traps as Persians, Mohammedans or Brits in their dealings with the Jews.

History of China is full of treason and sell-outs, crazy religious movements.
Today, Jews are not even hiding their ambitions versus China, but there is no indication of resistance from the authorities of China, at the same time the Catholic Church faces strong opposition, even persecution in China. It is possible for Chinese people to discus the Jewish question in public, but I wonder how long this will last.

Another interesting but often overlooked point is the strong the Jewish presence with China’s Asian rival India.

If they don't speak English in the local dialect, it's guaranteed that they'll either try to sell substandard shit, or they'll try to use subtle tricks to try to short change you.
A common trick used among both chinks and gypsies is to agree on a deal, then hand off ~20-50% less money in the hope that you won't notice.

The more mainland they look, the worse they are.

Good fucking God, those pictures.

I've lived in California for a good portion of my life, and since California is pretty much the only place outside of New York City where Asians live in large numbers, there's quite a few mixed race kids. Hapas are getting very common, and are getting even more common by the day, but I've also seen several people who are 1/4th Asian myself included, lousy grandfather picked his wife up in Japan during the occupation rather than just getting one from home.

Out of all the 1/4th Asians I've seen, I've never seen them look as Asian as those kids. Most people who are 1/4th Asian have different eye colors and hair colors (I've even met some who have blonde hair and blue eyes), and look almost completely white. I've only met two people out of the several who are 1/4th Asian who looked noticeably Asian, and even then they'd only be mistaken for hapas. Probably helps that most of them are part Japanese, Japs have the most Caucasian features out of the Orientals.

I feel sorry for those kids who all got absolute shit in the genetic lottery. I lucked out and got entirely white features, while one of my sisters looks like she was adopted from Southeast China.

zbig b easy homey

I think it's still a mistake to even use that premise in the first place. That shifts the discussion away from race into culture, and once you make that shift, you start losing. It always must be about race.

It does not matter if they can integrate or not, they cannot come en masse because they are not European.

People need to stop being so fearful of the word racist and start shifting the topic from culture to race, most people already believe in race, they just mask it behind culture for fear of names.

The German, French, and Italian governments exist to serve and protect the German, French, and Italian people.

The moment they start to put the interests of foreigners over natives, it has failed its primary purpose and has become treasonous to the people.

I swore he said gooks, not fucks. So I Just looked up the scene and it is, in fact, fucks.
Having a Berenstein moment here…

Sage for off-topic

This

And that was the biggest mistake whites ever made. It takes a cuck to be proud of the fact that his race uplifted savages only to have them kick us out and slaughter whoever of our people were left.
What moronic and historically illiterate drivel. In your attempt to show how non-violent whites are, you have to literally ignore history. Violence is not something to be ashamed of. Nor is strength. you have been brainwashed by kikes to think there is something virtuous in being weak, effeminate egalitarian pushovers.

The reality is that whites are the greatest conquerors the world has ever known. It is in our blood. And we should be proud of this fact. Be proud that it was us who rose over all else and prevailed. Be proud that the white man conquered the vast number of inferior shitskins.
Conquering is not parasatism, you dirty sickly weakling.
Typical of a cuckold. Putting worthless non-whites before those of his race who only want to the best for our people. You are a race-traitor.

good little white-guilt goy.

wtf dude. the golden triangle is like right next door. They'd have gotten high even if westerners never stumbled upon the place to begin with.

This is exactly like Russia blaming the CIA for their heroin epidemic and Americans blaming the KGB for the crack epidemic.

Get a moran, clue!

Either you're a non-white yourself trying to berate someone actually advocating white interests, a cuckolded self-loathing white, or a rat-faced anti-white yid. Which is it?

Well put, user.

Hitler was a sinophile who seemed to favour non-whites over members of the white race. While sucking off the chinks, he was calling America a negrified, judaised shithole. By no means was Hitler perfect.

Now THAT'S cuckoldry

thanks

never thought of this. now they guy trolling about chinks looks like a shill, major side-eye atm.

if by genetic engineering you mean whites impregnating minorities endlessly, then yes. please correct me as a 4cuck newb here with a high school education, but isn't breeding part of humans' path to conquer a weaker race? one cavebro tribe slaughters the competing males, then breed their women iirc. That's how it's fucking done ad infinitum

Where does this expression come from? I genuinely want to know.

Ahh, is that the official symbol of the alt-right I see? Asking for a friend. Also, how do I register as user instead when making my posts? Sorry, I'm used to xD. Gas kikes.

breeding with lesser races degrades the genetic strength of the superior race and threatens the very thing that made the superior race great in the first place. When you breed with the shitskins, you create brazil-tier shitholes.

Nothing less than complete cleansing of indigenous populations for the purposes of colonisation should be accepted.

Fuck off hebe.

butthurt gook detected

Damn, didn't know that they were this Problematic™.

Still don't want them in my nation, but I can still respect the Shitlording™.

Who's the childfucker engineer? Kaylee?

Two problems, one is the simple unfeasibility of removing all nonwhites from the North American continent. It's easy enough to talk about it when we're shitposting on the internet, but really, how could such a thing be accomplished?
The second is that the article this thread is about refers to Chinamen in China. Okay, signal all you want about purifying our countries, that isn't what this thread is about.

Why? Once our race regains a sense of identity and pride and recognises the threat non-whites pose to us (and the fact they actively work to destroy us), we will go balls fucking deep. Genocides have completely wiped out entire populations in the past. There's no reason we couldn't do a similar thing today, especially if we give them the ability to GTFO on their own accord through self-deporation.
But that was what the reply chain was about, which you would know if you cared to read it.

Your soul obviously isn't full of enough hate to understand it. But to some, tearing everybody down is just as good as surpassing them, and much more vindicating.

I'm proud for you brits that's a good one

It's pretty cool they say all this stuff so casually, but bear in mind, it's also likely they are sucking up to their prof's sensibilities like any mainstream westerner would in university.

Not that I think this is a bad thing.

But think about when you have any minority professor in your class (and Riki Rei the WN is a minority in China) talking about the plight of their people, 9 out of 10 times you just want to jot your paper down, take your B and leave.

For these Chinamen its the same, I've read papers Chinese nationals have written about the Native Americans they were forced to write in Canadian university. It was the same tone, (with the content lifted directly from the articles and treated with a thesaurus of course) and they outwardly did not give a shit about those people. So why they may be "redpilled" it does not mean they care or are capable of caring. In fact I don't even think they're Red pilled, and I think the same liberal dogma would work on these people -they just know the west is fucked.

You all need to know that the jews are already interbreeding with chinese and they will eat out your country like termites. In the USA I met a "crytpo-chinese kike". She's a dyke. She's tied in with the Asian movie scene.

So the things to be aware of are interbreeding and take over of the usual command and control points. Your media MUST be kept kike free. Even chinese-kikes must be kept the fuck out. You all must begin identifying their facial features that stand out from your own people. I would also identify them by their names. They are likely to take on surnames that help them identify to each other also.

Until every Chinese household is aware of the jewish threat, can usually ID the cross-breeds by facial traits, or ID them by surnames and other physical characteristics your nation is in danger.

The kikes have had centuries to intermingle already. The fuckers ran the opium trade and if you think for one second they weren't cross breeding back then then you are mistaken. They would have very readily taken advantage of Chinese men and women addicted to opium to crossbreed with. And from there they would raise the offspring to be kikes.

The kikes may already run your central banks. It's hard to say. I don't speak or read your language so the best I can do is study the chinese and chinese-kikes in the USA. Just because it may not appear that kikes are infesting your country does not mean that they aren't heavily embedded.

You should make serious note of the above issues and raise them with others so you all can clean the fuckers out before they do through the media what they have done to the West.

christcucks btfo

Reading it, it sounds like these kids are being coached.

Very similar responses referencing the same materials, makes it clear to me they went over things like martin luther, etc. explicitly to examine the insanity of western culture today.

I wouldn't consider their viewpoints entirely unbiased; they're not wrong, but they've been pointed in a certain direction by their teacher and it shows.

If you read the article, it's written by a chink NatSoc who explicitly says that is what he is doing.

bigger OP pic

There are a number of avenues the Jews could take into China.

Local Jews, there are already Chinese looking Jews in China, the Mongolians invited them and the Muslims to China.

Greed, individual Chinese or groups of them might think it is a good idea to ally themselves with rich and influential Jews to further their own position in China and abroad., like the British upper-class did. Cromwell did not just allow Sephardic Jews from Holland into Britain, he did own his political position to their money.

Subversion by religion, I noticed quite unusual enthusiasm among some Jews about the grow of Protestantism in China. While in general Jews hate Christianity, Protestantism was very useful for Jews in establishing themselves in hostile societies they were locked out before, like pre-Cromwell Britain or the USA.

Alliance Jews might convince the Chinese to work together to bring down the west. The Jews made such an alliance with the Muslims, the Jews in Spain literally opened the doors of Spanish cities to the Muslim invader.
Before that the Jews made an alliance with Persia against Rome and Byzantium.
So if China thinks that it is the USA which hinders and blocks Chinas path to its rightful “place on the sun”, it makes sense to ally with that group of people who did the most to weaken the USA by subverting its defences against foreign influence, especially if this group is actively courting the Chinese.

Vanity, Chinese might think about them self as being too smart as to fall into the same traps as Persians, Mohammedans or Brits in their dealings with the Jews.

History of China is full of treason and sell-outs, crazy religious movements.
Today, Jews are not even hiding their ambitions versus China, but there is no indication of resistance from the authorities of China, at the same time the Catholic Church faces strong opposition, even persecution in China. It is possible for Chinese people to discus the Jewish question in public, but I wonder how long this will last.

Another interesting but often overlooked point is the strong the Jewish presence with China’s Asian rival India.

What if the Chineese were playing the Jews the whole time?

Why is she so perfect Holla Forums?

The redeeming value of the chink is that they are not adverse to purges.

Doesn't sound very redeeming from a White Nationalist perspective.

Not sure if stupid or kike

yup. Still not seeing how this benefits whites.

you're a cuck lmao

That's severely overreaching shill. Keep talking about how soulless chink are to the crowd. I'm sure this will magically make the entire white race more willing to commit wanton genocide. Also,

You do realize not even chinks are a hive mind right? I swear this entire thread is filled with either shills, edgelords or just plain idiots going "whites will killing everyone else because they are think the same and this will certainly not sign the death warrant of whites in nuclear fire".

Does calling people you disagree with a shill make you feel more "correct"? Does it give you a sense of confidence that your argument is "right", and that anyone disagreeing with you is simply paid to do so? I have to say, it's pretty fucking pathetic. "Shill" has become the new "racist". It has absolutely no real meaning anymore.
What's wrong with wanton genocide against enemy races? If it weakens them and strengthens our own race, then why would you be opposed to it?

It would be better if the chinks were weak once whites regain control of our countries

bampu

That's patently wrong though. Germany was far from the first nation to expel their Jews.

I have trouble believing that this really happened.

5 star post user

Damn, that's really impressive writing right there. I'm going to remember that line.

China like Russia are irrelevant to us, they both lack the ability to power project beyond their borders and disturb white ethnostates, they only pose a threat to the globalists and international bankers.

It's only suburban, urban and university settings in the West that are contaminated with garbage ideals and censorship. Pick any non-Western country and you'll find that they simply don't give a fuck.

Wondered how people ignored this part, jew hate is growing rapidly in china.
To be honest chinese are pretty stupid people, hate is warming up quickly even without good reasons (kinda like americans)
But china is fucked by its own problems… Chinese as an ethinic will disappear due to medical reasons. Sigh.

woah

see
301.72 KB, 621x9517

go on about the jew hate in china. also, what do you mean by "will disappear due to medical reasons."

They're still brainwashed. They're just brainwashed in the same way the west is.

bump fascinating thread

Most people know suspect (((they))) are responsible for the cultural revolution which was a blatant attempt/experiment to enslave a few million people by turning them into culture-less drones that do not know any better.

Also pretty much all the chinks I know would vote for Trump. Due to disdain for commie scum

Single motherhood, drug abuse, crime and tatar mongrel inner city kids are rampant across the east. We are allergic to communist ideas now, but communism still fucked us up horribly in areas other than economics.

The people who complain the most about smokers are the ones who did it, then gave it up.

I've been highly impressed with the young chinks I have encountered. They are mannerless, abrupt, and unapologetic, but no doubt highly capable.

I dont understand what you are saying about us, most likely have to read the posts you were responding too.

Our first second language is always English. Our suburbs are increasingly becoming more and more black.

This a blatant lie. Johannesburg/Cape-Town and Pretoria to some extent maybe. Definitely Johannesburg but its mostly English speaking whites. I don't no where you got this information or perception but its wrong.

Blacks are on every corner at traffic lights either begging, visibly on drugs or intimidating woman who drive alone for money. Groups of them who don't work and gamble and drink just hang around in open fields in Smaller Suburbs. Almost everybody has a personal friend or family member that has been effected by violent crime.

Its seems you were in either a affluent Johannesburg or Cape-Town if you are talking from personal experience.

ffs

Dude you have MUSLIMS in muslim countries who say they dont understand what the fuck is happening in europe

An ambassador from congo just said he's flabbergasted that the europeans were letting the scum of their sewers into their countries