youtube.com/watch?v=ZsA33fgFK_A
orionmindproject.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_V0jrvWnLns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what proof do you have

Wow, you have an opinion on something?
Wow…
Wow…
Go into the Superstition Mountains at night and maybe you will have a real story.

The proof is everywhere.

Is this the original?

Then it should be easy to post some compelling evidence.

ya see, the lizards will intercept the internet photos while theyre mid travel through the tubes, no use, just a waste of time pal

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsA33fgFK_A

Classic.
Try harder

you're clearly retarded as you won't even watch 5 minutes of it.
things like global serpent worship and serpent symbolism is talked about in the first few minutes.

Nah that's a potential shill image that got "partially recovered" from a "4chan thread" exposing such.

It's just some old whackjob talking theories and looking as hard as he possibly can for connections where there are none. No actual evidence.

Go on then. You said the proof is everywhere. Let's see some objective evidence that these creatures exist. I'm sure you won't continue to cling on to this youtube video, as the evidence is staggering, and that would be silly right?

so you dont think some fat old guy is the key to all of the information about the reptile puppet masters? psh

Go to /wooo/, Bo Dallas

Snakes were sacred for different reasons

Skeptics are scared and weak-minded

Reality is always much stranger than fiction

Chan is a stupid website for dead goyim

i've read a few of david ickes books (dont get too excited, i read a lot of books) his theories are implausible, but honestly they make about as much sense as anything i guess…
replace the word "reptilian" with "jew" and his assertions become 100% provably true

if you wanna know so bad why dont u do ur own research instead of wanting people to spoon feed you

Here, read this LOL bigot

Credo Mutwa is cool but this race-traitor Finnish cunt is really something else, so read this instead…
orionmindproject.com/
I've shared enough. Goodbye, dead goyim and hello spiritual seekers.

Species-traitor*

Hahaha ok I have to post this to back up my post
I'm so much cooler than you braindead retards it's amazing but bye, now, retard goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V0jrvWnLns

As expected. You claim the proof is everywhere, but can only produce one video with no evidence. Like I said, this should be easy if the proof was so accessible like you claim it is.

How did you end up so fucked in the head ?

jesus, motherfucker - you rant like a tweaker…

That wemb i fucking died lmfao

Is Joel Osteen a reptilian? I'm not an expert on shapeshifting NWO lizard people but he looks the part.

The various accounts of people getting abducted by lizzies. The sumerian statue that is a lizard with breast feeding her young. Aztecs worshipped a lizard god. The fact that i was abducted and saw one and it spoke to me in my head. These things are real trust me. They run this planet

Ver possibly. Now come to think of it you might be onto something. Thatam neck is grotestque and unaturally long. The way he he cant even keep his eyes open for more than 2 seconds. The way he so easily manipulates humans. Alot of news achors are clearly reptoids also

Do you believe in 6 millions?