Dymentia has snapped

O fuck guys, somebody check on Dymonstria stat. He is currently deleting threads for no fucking reason other than "MUH CANCER!"
trying to make Holla Forums high quality is the definition of autism

HOREE SHIT
DYS GOING FULL AUTISM GOYZ

Like always the only time Holla Forums is fun is when all the faggot mods aren't here, the second they get here they start shitting up the board and nobody does anything but meta bitching like this thread.

I like how his meta thread was sticked for like five minutes before everyone started calling out the shit moderation, to which hex admitted the mods have no interest in actually moderating the board. Isn't that funny? I thought it was funny.

Ja, perty funnie

Why are most of you guys so spastic? This board didn't feel like this in 2014 or 2015 lmao.

The moderation wasn't this spastic in 2014-2015 either, everyone is just acting in response to how shit the mods are now.
I miss lowcard and the gang

==Redtext==vhvtdvj

He also admitted that he "temporarily let legal pedo content pass".
Holla Forums =/= Free Speech

I mean that's no surprise. /hebe/ is gone after all.

Can we all get our party uniforms now, and start building the new wonderful utopia, where nobody will need to think, and waste time on things of the past like free speech? It exist only for pedos, so they can put their shit on after all.

Dysnomia is desperate. The incompetent fuck should just fuck off. I don't mind the other mods, but Dysnomia is just pure cancer.

You must be new here.

this isnt home anymore

that's a funny way of twisting my words

I don't feel at home either… Maybe I'll quit Holla Forums for a few days, then come back and see if things got better. Because I don't like the athmosphere of the board right now. Things are weird and not-homely anymore

Hotwheels fought for who? The crippled imp gave us to his Wizardchan pedo buddy and then sold us to Jim, fuck him.

Funny how pedos always try to blame the law, like it's the law's fault they're so persecuted and not basic human morality and common decency.

Why can't we all just collectively move to a new board and leave up a bunch of threads for those still here?

BE GONE, YE DOTH BE VERMIN

This picture here is my favorite. It's fucking retarded how people think a magical number changes everything.

I said basic human morality and common decency, not your demented hedonistic bullshit.

back in the day men married young girl but then feminists came and ruined everything

forgot to sage

Tscha… like that will work.

Yes, that's right.

What picture? ;^)

The DOST pill is a hard pill to swallow m8's

When she is 18, she certainly will

Probably because it is pure shit.

because at midnight on her b-day, everything magically changes

It's true. Once she is 18, she can consent and understand sex. Nothing before that though

this is what the average burger actually believes

actually my state is 16 AoC. But good luck connecting with a girl who is still in HS

We have to draw the line somewhere as a society. Everyone matures differently. some are ready for sex at age 14, others prefer to wait until they're in their 20s. As a society, we see 18 as an age in which most people have sufficiently matured. Laws are there for a reason.

/aspergers

Makes complete sense.

Pick one

Yes, it does. 18 is a safe age, we can't establish unique AOC laws for every individual person, that'd be an administrative nightmare.

And yet we apply an arbitrary limit across the board anyway.
You are correct. It is a nightmare.

she is or was pretty but she is also an attention seeking roastie

in my country aoc is 14 so fuck of globalist

So a 40-year old can sleep with a 14-yo legally?

yes

she was a legit 8/10. Now she´s barely a 4

Dysmonia is bipolar and always changing the rules.

Stick to one guideline for rule enforcement bro.

Everyime Dys lapsed and start allow pedo threads stay up I always post something very on line so he bans it again.

I think it's funny.

Yes, and that reason is because our lawmakers are stupid assholes. Think about all the other dumbfuck laws on the books and then tell me that shit again. We should draw the line somewhere that fits with biological facts, not just wherever the fuck makes panicky idiots feel safe.

>We should draw the line somewhere that fits with biological facts
based user

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS