The people who use these autistic buzzwords are just trolling!

wew lad

I'm not looking to debate about the KKE right now but

It's pathetic, I mean even I thought the anarchist on here were a step up from liberals but some of you are full of hypocrisy.

You have a point there. It's Stalinist, but not "heteronormative" and doesn't "evict refugees".

STALIN POISONED THE WELL!
IT'S BECAUSE OF STALIN THAT WE DON'T HAVE COMMUNISM!
KKE IS PART OF THE SYSTEM!

those are the facts:
anarchists broke in a PAME owned building
used it for their political gain
the anarchists got their ass kicked out
refugees were allowed to stay without fucking anarchists staying in the PAME building pretending like they're the ones offering any help here
anarchists get assbleeding rage and cry "stalinists are now oppressing and terrorizing the refugees in their building" or "they kicked everyone out" - which ever blatant lie you prefer

but what else do you expect from syriza state supported agent provocateur who murdered a unionist worker during protests while they attempted to get the full police force to dissolve the KKE demonstration by attacking them while pretending to have wanted to "storm the parliament" which would've lead nowhere but stronger suppression of demonstration rights
fucking anarchist faggot tools

it's also funny how these same anarchists get to claim "hurr hurr the KKE/PAME have no organisation and shit lololol :DDD"
while they don't even have anything to give refugees shelter, wouldn't take much wonder if they were also stealing food and drinks they generiously offered
the only thing anarchists are getting organized is anticommunism and attacks against the only communist party that is giving a perspective and wont betray the people like the socdems did who funnily but unsuprisingly were supported by the very same system loving anarchist cunts

You can't KKE without rage.

Part 1 was ok.
And then you fucked it up.
KKE was once again the walking stick of the state, protecting the parliament. The worker died because of tear gas.
You are both tools.

the worker died because anarchists launched an attack on the peaceful KKE demonstration leading to tear gas granade being propelled into the crowd.
ergo, the anarchists are the causation of everything that went down.
they did not "protect" the parliament but their own peaceful legal demonstration, rather than what i described earlier the anarchists pretended to try.

the "peaceful demonstration" was right in front of the entrance of the parliament.
KKE was always a tool of the state. Always wanting to stay at the 5%.

let me explain you in very simple steps how massive of a retarded faggot you are

1. they encircled the parliament in the demonstration, as it was planned in advanced and allowed.
2. the anarchist rioters attacked the KKE, not the police or the parliament.
3. the "always 5 % stalinists" managed to stomp down the anarchist people uprising who would have otherwise seazed the parliament, yeah right. go fuck yourself you fucking imbecile, how full of shit can you honestly be?

yeah, no

*seized
your fucking view of the event is so schizophren and retarded i can't even believe how pathetic and low anarchists are willing to go to spew retarded lies like that, but i'm not a fucking state tool socdem cucked anarchist faggot like you are after all, so it's something outside of my understanding.

is this greeks arguing?
God damn, what a show

You defended liberal democracy.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I blame the anarkids for inefficiency as much as the next guy, but KKE is still a tool of the system.

Yep. The left in a nutshell.

FUCK YOU IT IS YOU WHO ARE A NUT SHELL

Anarchists are petit-bourgeois liberals. Case in point.

The KKE has a pretty questionable record of comments about homosexuals and the like.

P U R E I D E O L O G Y

the anarchists kill gays, i saw them myself

no, i was there too, it was anarchist actually protecting the gays and accidentally swallowing one when pushed by a pro-establishment KKE activist

It has questionable record on it's revolutionary intentions. On it's cooperating with the right wing. On betraying it's own to serve the USSR's orders.

WHAT RECORD ON HOMOS???

I didn't say that the anarchists were any better than the Stalinists.

no, the anarchist orchestrating everything paid an immigrant to jump into one of the KKE activists mouth

no, syriza, paying the anarchists, pretending to be kke actually committed homosexual acts before the muslim immigrants who jihaded because of them

No, it was the gay syriza, who paid the heteronormative anarchists to jihad the bisexual kke

I read this as bisexual kike. Maybe I've taken too much Holla Forums.

same

Same here