I want you to stop what you're doing right now and watch Dagon (2001) for me

I want you to stop what you're doing right now and watch Dagon (2001) for me.
I will be the best lovecraftian pop movie with one of the best chase sequences for you, even if you much rather get caught and have the fishwaifu jerk your dick similarly to how she is holding this dagger …. I surely can't imagine that anyone of you here is into that. Idk how that would even happen.

So what will it be, Holla Forums, another round of shitposting on Holla Forums and jerking off to degenerate fetishes or watching a fun horror movie, which you don't have to pretend is the best lovecrafrican movie, because it's not a fucking 20 minute long black and white movie, you only pretend to like to be a film snob?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4354449
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I agree it's a pretty good movie, I watched The Void 2 days ago and that's another good lovecraftish movie.

Watched it with some friends, the jew in the water going "please dont let there be sharks" became a meme. I also remember titties, 7/10 bretty gud

>Eldritch sea god finishes in literal seconds
This always bothered me, wasn't the idea to knock up the girl with fish people? Was Dagon just pissed that he had prematurely ejaculated that he ate her to hide his shame?

I don't remember exactly, but you only thought she was dead because her hands were still hanging in shackles right?

If you want to get freaky for a moment, that technically doesn't mean she is dead. She doesn't need arms to breed.

Actually she probably grow some tentacles out of her arms.

Maybe I suppose, but then the older woman was physically fine earlier and was left in simple lockup.

Narrative-wise, I can see the point of the scene. MC, despite earlier promises, fails to mercy-kill his girl so she ends up tentacle-raped, mindbroken and then dies anyway. It just hammers home the despair and helplessness that Lovecraft stories are supposed to be about.

I forgot to ask earlier, does anyone have the copypasta? I wanna save it

I created it, but I was never the guy(s) who have been spamming it, so I don't have it.

I am slightly disapppointed there wasn't a thread up about it and I head to recreate it via memory.

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you immortal.

I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be my brother or somehow became incredibly burned … idk why that would even happen.

So what will it be, Holla Forums?

thanks mate

when did I post this originally? Probably like 6 months ago or more?

you should have renamed the filename to fishwaifu tho

I have no idea, I just saved the text.

k, here this ayy lmao as payment

ls this Camrem mom?

No, this is the salty-tasting fishwaifu.

This movie caused serious fear of death for me back in 2001

I liked this quite a lot tbh. Dagon might have a fishfu and tits but it failed to capture the essence of Lovecraft.

t. pretentious fuck who is proud of watching a black and white movie even though it was only 20 minutes long

it was a nice gimmicky movie, that's it

What kind of retard would be proud to have watched a movie? It was a comfy low budget production and an adaption that captured the spirit of the source material.

Alright, you're okay in my book then.

Stuart Gordon kino.

Dagon seems like it was a big inspiration for Resident Evil 4 too.

FUCK DAGON.
YES

Loved it. It is what fantasy horror should have been made.

Instead of "LOOKED AT OUR AWESOME SPECIAL EFFECT", "LOOKED AT OUR GIMMICKS AND BE SCARED","BE SYMPATHETHIC TO OUR TWO-DIMENSIONAL MAIN CHARACTERS ", "LISTEN TO THIS HORRIFYING EDITED SOUND", "SEE HOW SERIOUS THIS SITUATION IS" . aka why horror genre lost its charms.
This movie is solid, the atmosphere, the sound, the effects are creepy, suspenseful, delightful, blended naturally to the story and never took the focus out of the characters. The characters acted like actual people with jobs and not "actors portraying people". It was seriously dark without the delusions that the story itself isn't just schlock. The dark comedic side of things are not treated stupidly with "wink, wink" type of humor. It respect the genre and made every aspects with care. This movie is a beautiful nightmare that I could imagined happened in real life if there is a sea god.

The only thing I hated is the old man able to speak English (how). I loved it when the main character are not able to communicate to anybody, make the confusions and stranded feelings better.

I actually watched the movie with no subtitles and I didn't understand anything. Able to speak English is pretty generous there, boy.

But you seem pretty excited. Like I want to tickle your belly and slap your ass.

Make no story sense, a Spanish peasant boy without schooling past elementary or the outside world can speak a second a language when he is older.

i just saw a film with this fuck, Slow West

also I just rewatched Super 8 and its kind of lovecraftian

Meh anthology.

Also race mixers get what they deserve.

do not bully the ayypussy

No thanks I only watch kino.

Found it here in decent quality, thanks for the recommendation OP.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4354449

I remember seeing that. It was fun to watch but not that memorable. Nice practical effects though.

When my finals are over I will definitely watch this film.

Gave it a watch on your recommendation. Not bad at all. Some of the chase scenes with the spanish voices reminded me of RE4 Los Ganados. Definitely something refreshing to watch.

This got me hard

best meme

Plot is basically Shadows Over Innsmouth down to the town drunk disclosing the town's secret to a protagonist who initially resisted the truth about his lineage but ended up embracing it. I like it. Fish waifu looks slightly like my ex though.

The race mixing girl's expression at the end is a lot like she jizzed. Brilliant acting from the guys playing Lovecraft, the insane head monk, the inheritor of the 2deep4u castle, the mad doctor and the Butcher.

Bumping for fishwaifu

well Holla Forums, would you?

Yes

She looks like Mister Bean

I'd let her fish my shit up, if you know what I mean.

AWARD WINNING CGI

Imagine getting a blowjob from her, her tentacles forcing you deeper and one of them sliding up your ass.

You niggers REALLY, REALLY need to watch The Void. I just watched it today not having a lot of expectations, but holy fuck I loved everything in it. The atmosphere, the special effects, and the fact that it had quite a good horror without being pretentious. Just don't spoil yourself and watch the trailer or anything, trust me that the movie does have some surprises for you.

I know that I sound like I paid shill, but I really want you to watch this movie.

fgt

Which movie is the one with the insect monster that lives in a tunnel in a neighborhood? It makes trades with people and eventually kidnaps them and takes them to a different dimension forever.

Am I wrong for being curious what it would be like to be fisted by woman with tentacles?

No, women with tentacles are very lewd.

Octowaifu is best waifu, but Dagon is an asshole.
Agree to octo-waifu, amass arcane knowledge and magic, combine with technology, banish Dagon.

How fucking cancerous can it get? That shit isnt even trying to blend in with the gif

HERESY

Isn't there a new movie with octo (or eel?) women? Its sort of horror, I forgot the name.