My father is a detective and I know for a fact that the boys in question are of a certain racial persuasion and the...

My father is a detective and I know for a fact that the boys in question are of a certain racial persuasion and the girl is white.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-01/12yo-boys-charged-with-rape-of-girl-at-sydney-primary-school/7805828?pfmredir=sm

smh.com.au/nsw/two-boys-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-female-student-at-a-primary-school-on-sydneys-northern-beaches-20160901-gr6gpn.htmlhttp://www.smh.com.au/nsw/two-boys-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-female-student-at-a-primary-school-on-sydneys-northern-beaches-20160901-gr6gpn.html

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/shock-as-two-boys-of-12-are-charged-with-raping-a-sixyearold-girl-at-northern-beaches-school/news-story/ec9dd0c5384698329ed9981459752f7d

Can you guess why the media is covering it up?

Give it a week and feminist will be blaming males as a sex for it and demanding boys be taught not to rape.

Wait, was it Abbos, Lebs or something else? Don't leave us hanging.

This.

Don't tell me the boongs are chimping (((randomly))) again

Prove it. I'm betting it was white Boys raping an aboriginal girl since young whites are taught by conservatives that they are superior to aboriginal people.

Good one user.

but seriously I need evidence so I can influence some normies by this case.

tell me, cunt

I am not criticising the merit of this thread, however

Thanks for inviting kike journalists here, faggot. Can't wait to have another 6 million articles about how ebil gnatzees conglomerate here.

Yes, plus they are reflecting white rape culture which innocent POC have no defense against.

If the media doesn't report it, there will be no evidence to give.

Plus, tbh, there are a ton of stories about this all the time in the United States. Colin Flaherty does multiple videos a day it seems.

IT'S CALLED EIGHTCHAN - A HOME OF INTERNET NEONAZIS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Because Burkas?

Fucks sake, you'd think the picture would give it away!

So you're betting on astronomically statistically improbable odds? Twice?

Or do you not understand how exceedingly rare white people rape aboriginals in this country?

And you're betting this despite the fact the media is refusing to report the race, despite how immediately they would if the boys were white and ESPECIALLY if it was an aboriginal girl?

Implying we wouldn't educate an entire generation if this place was flooded with normies.

…serious guys. They were abos.

It was a joke, I tried. lol.

Should both be given life without parole. They'll get 3 months wholly suspended though, and do it again.

I guess in court the dindu's dindick?

IT'S CALLED EIGHTCHAN - A HOME OF INTERNET FROG WORSHIPERS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS INTERNET PEOPLE

There. Fixed for truth. You and your fucking jew lies. Stop trying to make us hate you. We are love, we are life. Praise unto kek.

By that logic, white boys would probably be more likely to rape a kangaroo, wouldn't they? Why would they waste their precious fluids on a dreamtime chimp?

You fucking Jews have three options:
1) archive it yourself you lazy kikels
2) request the mods to include instructions for archive services in the header of the board
3) fuck off to one of your faggot raves in Tel Aviv

PICK ONE OR GET BACK IN THE OVEN