So do you wait until December to watch the Christmas episode(s) of the show you're watching or are you fine watching...

So do you wait until December to watch the Christmas episode(s) of the show you're watching or are you fine watching them any time of the year when you're watching the show?

I usually wait till the season comes, unless its July.

If im marathoning a show, I dont want to have to wait until December to keep going. I normally just watch it when I get to it, and then maybe watch it again when Christmas rolls around.

I just usually go home and watch that 25 days of chrismas marathon they have on ABC family, though the last couple of years they've been filling each line up with more crap.

I watch everything in episodic order regardless of season. Im not terribly fond of Christmas, and the only thing that I watch regularly is the /a/ toradora stream.

Honestly what was the last decent Christmas that came out?

I skip over them and wait until Christmas, same with Halloween specials. Valentine's Day specials are probably the only ones I can watch any time of the year, but those specials are typically rare.

Having said that, there are probably a lot of instances where I've skipped over the holiday specials and never bothered watching them once the time rolled around since I'll have been done with the show for a few months since then.

It's weird to watch a Holiday special when it's not even that time of year.

This is a more appropriate Christmas than Halloween watch right?

Yes.

I watched it a month ago, and I'll probably watch it again next week

I'd say it's more fitting for Christmas, but there's nothing wrong with watching it around Halloween.

Of course not.
Christmas with the Joker is a great episode, if only for his escape from Arkham in the first 30 seconds.

The last one before Santa Claus™ was created.

What are the odds that any cartoon Christmas episode made in the current year will not feature a mention of either Islam, Judaism, homosexuality, transgenderism, or the intolerance of Christians?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
This post sounds crazy, as far as no additional info to guide suggestions, but this is probably actually a women. Like my wife made almost this exact FB post a few days ago.

Made me look at the ceiling lel

I bet Satan has the best nightmare waifus. I wish I could hang out with him.

what the fuck were they thinking

lol

It is really good. Expect for the hentai scenes. Ciel's hentai scene in particular might have been one of the most unintentional hilarious things i ever read.

Penis.
In orifices.

I did. I'm not sure if chads started to feel empathy for me, but most of them were nice.

This, bro needs to slow the fuck down.

I don't get what this means, please explain

calarts lmao

What do you mean by that? Standard use equipment?

I was talking about production

mpv
mpv
mpv, mpchc or mpdn