Irreversible things that Holla Forums has done to you…

Irreversible things that Holla Forums has done to you…

At this point in my life I… I just don't know if the redpill is a blessing or a curse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_shop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums is not for everyone.

it okay man u gonna do it

All we offered you was the truth, user.

you can change that. not very hard. also disappointed that you were once bluepilled.

That's the side effect of the truth but don't worry. You will adapt to the new life.

At least the politics did it to you. I overdosed on anime and alienated myself. Now I'm a college drop out neet. and THEN I took the redpill and now I'm anxious as fuck and a lazy faggot who hates 90% of the population

wat

who do you think makes guns and ammo and profits from them? the magical gunsmith fairy?

to be honest if you have a job and / or are using money you are locked into the system

think of your life as a room, when you take the red pill all the furniture etc in that room looks like shit, you become resentful of it for it being there and also for being tricked into putting it there. so you get rid of it, and thats hard because you feel attached to that shit, even though you know its shit. afterward the room feels empty, and doesnt feel great. but you freed up space to put new things in there. this time you put things in there of real value.

now think of it as a computer instead of a room, you had a whole bunch of viruses running that mascaraed as programs, you ran your anti virus software and now you have more processing power to run programmes that actually help you in your life. you will be more happy and powerful because youl be running programs that actually help you rather than drain your resources.

tsarion talks about dark unveilings and light unveilings. dark unveilings such as "oh my god the government are out to get me" are useful to know about but if you get bogged down in them you are going to have a bad time. if you focus on light unveilings such as "if i learn martial arts i will become a stronger person and maybe unlock some super powers that they system dont want me knowing about", you will have a much better time.

id be a little careful with Holla Forumss "redpill". they are more bluepilled than anything. not to say they do spread some truths. but they do spread alot of the control signal. they support a mainstream political candidate that supports israel for one thing, politics is a sock and puppet show to keep to keep the enslaved entertained and to give them the illusion of choice. the also have an agenda that isnt very balanced. the truth isnt left wing or right wing, the truth just is, political ideology is a program that is run in the matrix. truth is without human attributes such as fascism.

Holla Forums could be a considered then as a second matrix, they offer you a "red pill", but they are only waking you up to another control system. the left do exactly the same thing. the "real world" in the matrix is another level of the matrix, evidenced by the fact that neo can still use his super powers there.

Literally everything you mentioned is a good thing. What's the problem here?

Most people who own gun shops are actually white. Look it up.

i dont think you understand what a shop is

Here, i'll do some 5 second research for you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_shop

il give you a hint, shops dont typically make their goods, three sector theory relating to business is pretty basic stuff bro, im pretty sure most primary school kids understand that shops dont make their goods, they just sell them.

sells small arms =/= make small arms

are you retarded or a troll?

who gave the shop keeper the business loan? who does he pay his rent / mortgage to? who owns the energy company who he pays his bills to? who does he pay tax to?

money is fabricated by the central reserve bank controlled by jews

it is a holographic construct designed to keep people enslaved

anytime you use money, you are crystallizing out the control structure that keeps you a slave

i explicitly stated that i dont think you understand

and somehow you strawmanned this to mean that i dont understand

you are either a complete retard or very aggressive troll

I thought my English was pretty good, but this sentence confused me. Your friends alienated themselves from you/you alienated yourself from them/the friends you aligned yourself with let slip shit from Holla Forums or was that you?

dafuq?

communist kike detected.

Also, a lot of shops do actually manufacture their own goods. If you want to get into semantics, most gun manufacturers are white owned. Jews aren't known for making and selling guns, it's mostly whites. Why do you think Israel is constantly getting billions of dollars sent to them to buy NATO guns?

Your reddit spacing is giving me cancer. Learn how to form paragraphs.

THIS guy knows what's up.

Yeah, he's a true communist, like you.

ad hominem, based on a troll concept

gtfo troll

this isnt your little hug box Holla Forums you cant just use trolling to counter any argument that doesnt fit your feminist propaganda

i have pointed out your trolling and so i do not feel obliged to carry on wasting energy replying to your nonsense

Ad hominem

Maybe you could try being a good person first. You know, live the example you would want others to follow.

Not be a weird motherfucker.

That's also ad hominem. You are claiming that I am just trolling and not being serious, which discredits the point I was trying to make.

If you want to try and prove me wrong, use facts, it's a lot more effective. I'll call you out for reddit spacing because you are literally using reddit spacing for attention. Or maybe you are just a complete retard and don't know how to make complete sentences or form single ideas within a paragraph. This is shit you learn in elementary school.

You don't understand, if OP can't be 'different' he loses every shred of his self-induced illusion of superiority. If his life sucks in all aspects, and he finally comes to term with the fact that it's all his own fault, he wouldn't be able to cope with being a total loser. He HAS to be an extremist on either of the political spectrum, lest he won't feel 'thpethial' any longer.

We are the ones who will win.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund

trips of tetchyness

Im sure you will

Go to the range faggot, your normalfag friends aren't worth the weight.

nope
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico#

So you're basically Edward Norton's character from fight club now?

What the hell…

It has caused me to constantly post /pol threads on Holla Forums instead of on /pol.
I don't know why this is, but I can't seem to fucking stop, even though I know it pisses everyone off and makes me look like a complete douchenozzle!
PLZ help!!!

Just dab on the haterz bro

calling you a troll isnt attacking your character, its attacking your argument by identifying the logical fallacies you have used

your own argument discredits the point you are trying to make

pretty much puts you on the bottom three layers of pic related

Yes it is, you are claiming that the person is just sarcastically making remarks that aren't true. You are trying to discredit the opponent by attacking his character, that is the literal definition of ad hominem. You avoid the topic and call him a "troll", it's convenient for you because you don't have to defend the subject at hand.

explain to me how you are NOT using money

never said i wasnt

maybe its not possible to break free from the system without going completely off grid

even then you would still be influenced by the control system because your off-gridness would be reactional with regards to society

i was jsut trying to point out the hypocrisy and / or naivety of believing that one form of buying into the system is fine while another is not

no, i am saying and have shown that your argument is based on logical fallacies

i am saying that if you are using logical fallacies deliberately to descend the discourse into farce you are a troll

if you are using logical fallacies unintentionally then you are a retard who cant grasp logic

You argue like a leftist

Who said I am using logical fallacies? You did. You claim that my argument is based on logical fallacies, this is your opinion. I literally said that white people are more likely to manufacture guns, which is a legitimate fact. I also called you out for using reddit spacing (which you did) and then you discredited my opinion based on ad hominem. This is ad hominem. It doesn't matter that I added it in, you still used it back at me and then claimed I was the only one using it.

Did I use ad hominem? Yes, I admit it. I used it after I stated a fact. You then used it against me to discredit my fact. You see how this works?

after you undid your jewish brainwashing, you are qualified for a lgf. Congratulations user

ad hominem

shown

I'm just trolling though xDDD. Everything I say according to you doesn't exist. Hehe, that totally isn't ad hominem on your part.

There's only one way to be really free, user.

The real problem is:
Will you just kill yourself, or fight for your life (and the life of others) until death occurs?

strawman, i never said that

and you havent cared to point out where i may have

this

see
You clearly claimed that everything I said was just "trolling". You are claiming that everything I said was just satire and I didn't mean it.That's what trolling is btw.

keep piling the ammo and when the day arrives you will be prepared while others will be assraped by jamal. The storm will flush away all the weaklings.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, user.

That right wingers are just as obnoxious and tyrannical as left wingers. Remember, in group thinking is always bad.

any =/= all

i have already addressed this as not being the case, your doubling down is therefore contradictory