What instances are there of the girl being the dumb one?

What instances are there of the girl being the dumb one?

It's not very explicit, but post season one, Sokka is clearly the smartest member of the group, but still a goofball. Meanwhile, Katara's ideas tend to not be that great and all she can contribute is water bending.

The entire series of Dexter's Laboratory.

That's so Raven

But in trade-off she was completely untouchable.

beep beep

Kind of.

Not enough

If Korra was a real anime. Her boobs would be bounching.

A lot of girls were dumb there.

Didn't know Road Runner was female and dumb

A few times it's hinted that Deedee is playing dumb as her primary method of trolling, including the pilot.

That's what sucks about Female Characters, no matter the context unless particularly fat, gross, ugly, etc they're untouchable.

Most men hate seeing "women" harmed and that includes drawings. This is how likely shit like Chivalry came into existence, out of men's worship and absolute belief that pussy belongs on a pedestal.

You know what would be funny as hell? Imagine these types of beta men being castigated for their coddling of female characters. Like for instance imagine Alex Hirsh being given the following decree:

"Mabel is permitted to get away with EVERYTHING, but the instant she does? You Mr. Alex Hirsh must endure a brutal beating to your skull with a crow bar."

So Mabel gets her stupid pig at Dipper's expense? Hirsh gets his skull cracked. Mabel gets her stupid Mermando bullshit while blackmailing Dipper due to the artificial breathing moment? Hirsch gets his skull cracked. And the list goes on. The cracking of the skull is a painful reminder to these beta males that being who they are is wrong and must be punished for it.

The inspiration for this treatment? It actually came from Futurama's episode Naturama whereupon Kif, the beta male, in one of the shorts aid "When beta males are in charge women will be treated with respect!" and cut the next scene he's beaten to death by an alpha male and Amy who is usually his love interest? Doesn't care that he brutally and painfully died. It was beautiful.

Have you actually interacted with real women user.
I can tell you, I've never personally seen any of the SJW gargoyles that call themselves women or treacherous bitches.
Like really not even bumped into them ever but once and everyone around these ultra feministic spewing mongoloids could tell they were crazy.
I'm just saying you're complaining about is an opinionated minority.
Chivalry comes because it feels nice to do nice stuff for other people, of course you'll have your personal limits but most of the women I've met are really chill, friendly and if they're bitches they aren't inhuman enough to talk to.

INB4 real life

REAL LIFE

Not that guy, but there are plenty of women out there that seem chill for a while, until something sets them off. Then the bitch comes out, and it's usually got a feminist flavor.

I hate to break it to ya bro, but women would fucking die if they didn't have men to lean on. Especially in the old days. If you told a cavewoman to go into the woods and hunt down a deer, she'd likely get herself killed. And when your women start dying, that's not good for the survival of your species. Chivalry does not mean letting women do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it. Back in the days when chivalry was unironically a thing, women were held to strict standards of behavior in order to justify treating them better than they probably deserved. If a woman stepped out of line, you can bet she'd get punished for it. Don't conflate men taking care of women with cuck-tier woman-worship.

Sexism alert

As I said, everyone has its personal limits.
I've certainly triggered many female friends more than a couple times.
I just explain that I never wanted to offend them but that it's unfair to be so pissy if I didn't knew.
Its called mutual respect.
Of course is important to note when you're she's rustled to when she's personally offended.
I mean, I would kick your soul if you intentionally, knowingly and unironically insulted my little sister, in fact I probably do it either way even know if I didn't knew we're on an imageboard.

This.
Either way, alone men and woman end up dead, either by lack of protection or ending up killing each other in a testosterone overdose.

Your ITG routine wouldn't be any less pathetic if you were coherent, but it might be less laughable. Also, your sister is an ugly slut.

Everyone did. When it came to women, that was still a thing in 50s. If you watch old films, women who act like cunts get slapped right and left by relatives.

I'm playing the not being a whiny bitch for everything routine.

Yeah, autocorrect does not help.

No more than you.

Ruffnut (or is it Tuffnut?) the girl twin from HTTYD/Dragons: Rider of Berk series is as dimwitted as her twin brother (jokingly stated to have half a brain each in universe) and will get hurt in painful situations like her brother but will still experience them slightly less (and the next paragraph below can be applied)

Heck when I was a kid I always noticed this with male and female (human characters)

That wonderful sense of overwhelming relief when you feel confused at first and then finally get the answer after a minute (and she doesn't).

Helga was obsessive and emotionally distanced from her family, but she was pretty dang smart. I loved it when she intentionally threw that spelling bee.

There're a few Disney princesses that were pretty dumb. By the end of the movies they always solve the problem by virtue of their love or some shit. Mulan is the only one on the list who won through hard work and logic, and look how she did it; she was pretending to be a man.

She's still a chink, tho.

oh I get it. The clue's at the beginning of the sentence. That almost got me.

Leela from futurama, especially in the later seasons. She wasn't an outright ditz, but there were some times she fucked up and revealed herself as a member of the idiot gang.

Francine Smith from American Dad, like all the other characters in the show, is dumb depending on the episode and the plot.

Lola from the Looney Toons Show was ditzy. I thought the show did a kinda cool thing where both Bugs and Daffy had opposite gender counterparts so we both smart and stupid versions of the characters. Pretty refreshing.

Peggy Hill from King of the Hill was pretty much a self-righteous idiot the entire show with Hank having to bail her out of her stupid antics all the time. Lu Anne was also a typical dumb blonde.

Ashley Banks from the Fresh Prince was a typical rich teen girl who only cared about popular shit and rode of her dad's money.

Mulan is still the most interesting Disney princess.

Snow white is just a kind hearted happy go lucky housewife-like girl.

Cinderella probably smokes weed all day and imagined everything in her head, plus there's nothing interesting about her, some nice things get handed to her and then she plays princess.

Aurora is having a nap most of the time but other than that she doesn't do anything interesting either.

Ariel has potential but doesn't end up doing much other than having daddy issues and getting genetical modifications so she could become a normal human just to chase some dude. The fact that she's unfamiliar with the human world is one of the more interesting parts of her character, but as far as I remember the movie hardly did anything with it.

Belle again doesn't do anything interesting other than getting a stockholm syndrome while babysitting a hairy manbaby. The movie she's in is fairly good and has some intense moments and neat dynamics between the characters, but Belle herself isn't that interesting.

Jasmine is literally just a damsel in distress. She wants to see the world and do things but ends up staying put when her guy comes blasting in through the door.

Pocahontas is a childish muh forest hippy who talks to a tree and the movie tries way too hard to paint human development as evil and happy tree songs as the right way to go. Funnily enough Pocahontas herself seems to be the character I remember least about from the movie.

Tiana has a pretty good setup, but I found her kinda irritating and immature. I'm not sure what else to say about her that isn't summarized by those two words, on the surface she appears to have a similar motive as Mulan, but it had much less weight to it. She wants to do something her father dreamed of, even though his father was all about the get-togetherness rather than buying a fucking restaurant.

Rapunzel is like a mixture of Tiana and Ariel, she has an interesting setup and has an unusual character trait, but in the end she's just a lovely love target. She's mostly interesting because of the situation she's in rather than what she's like.

Merida is a mary sue with mommy issues, the whole story is about how she doesn't wanna be the princess. To be fair she's got good parts, but the movie didn't go that deep.

Anna has magic powers and sings a catchy song but the whole context is kind of juvenile. The whole movie could have had a happy ending right from the start if she stopped being such a fag and just told everyone what's going on.

Mulan in comparison is much more interesting as a character, her whole movie is about her struggling to compete with the other men and finding her place and gaining respect so her already weak father wouldn't have to suffer. She gets dragged into something much bigger than her, but instead of standing in the spotlight like a hero or grabbing a cart of gold as a reward like you'd expect she ends up choosing to focus on the personal thing she started with. There's no magic or special powers involved, in fact she starts as probably the weakest person in the story, but gains her first bit of respect by thinking outside of the box rather than just being a storgn womyn who can do everything.

What about Star?
She's an entitled reckless bratty teen that believes she can steamroll all her problems with magic and putting those she loves in danger…
Until she can't, a friend ends up nearly dead, she losses most control of her magic and has to actually study it and starts using it more responsibly avoiding getting into troubles herself, until her personal problems start to kick in.

Forgot pic.

Star isn't a movie princess.

She's a Disney princess nonetheless.

I'm not familiar with her personally, I didn't think she counted as a disney princess and I haven't watched Star vs.

all of them

I thought that was a meme

But not a Disney Princess®

If Star counts so does Drossel

That belongs to /a/.

And what can you say about Smug Princess Kida?
Too magical?

I was watching this movie recently and I couldnt stop thinking about the main cast as being WWI-era TF2 characters

Specially their demolitions man

the accents or so fucking funny

You ever watch that episode of South Park where Bebe gets tits and she realizes her mom is stupid because she got everywhere in life because of said tits? That's why we have girls like this.
And then you faggots wonder why women get so catty and competitive and hate each other.

Who needs to think or work hard to accomplish anything, when instead you can just fuck your way up the pecking order.

Peggy Hill