It's friday night of a 3-day weekend where i'm at and i will watch harry potter, watch game of thrones...

it's friday night of a 3-day weekend where i'm at and i will watch harry potter, watch game of thrones, play pokemon sun, and surf this place. i haven't been invited to or gone to any social event in over 15 years. i only go to work at a job that i'm not particularly good at or valued and each year i'm reviewed and barely get my contract renewed. i'm over 40 and make less than the US median income. i am a failure in pretty much every way a man in america can be judged.

so what will you guys be doing tonight and are any of you worse off than me?

there is one way to be successful.

Oh god…

i'm so stupid, lazy, and inept i wouldn't even be able to pull off a 7-eleven robbery without shooting myself in the foot and spilling a slurpee all over myself or some shit

are you doing anything good this weekend?

i think this place is not for you.

practice makes perfect. just remember. bombing first, then go for the shooting.
or you can just batman shooter it. lol .223 use .308 instead for easy kills.

wow you're pretty hardcore. i could learn how to be a real chan if you observed more of your posts.

Nothing.

too bad. close encounters of the third kind is re-released for its 40th anniversary this weekend. i might go see it. maybe you'd like to see that too. i found out yesterday they are also doing a screening tomorrow night at devil's tower. that's pretty cool.

i just want some keks from some balding fat 40 year old lonerfag who goes on a shooting spree only to be tackled by chad thundercock.

supposedly it's important to have goals

What's your problem?

you need a goal in order to kill yourself ;^) what is your favorite game my man?

friendly bantz.

probably when i get fired i'll kill myself. i don't see any further employment opportunities for me because of my bad attitude. i don't get much enjoyment out of games anymore. i still play pokemon because i've been playing forever and i've played it competitively, but i hardly play it much now. i don't play pc games because i will never use windows or mac and i'm too cheap to get a proper linux gaming rig for steam. i gave up on most console gaming because multiplayer is toxic shit, so i didn't even bother buying a ps4. i used to play a lot of bf3 and had over 25000 attack chopper kills, but the faggots that own servers would often kick me and when ps4 came out the number of servers for bf3 started dropping fast.

Good luck.

If that's something that you really want, then go and try to attain it.
At least you have a job. Would you rather be homeless?
Sure you're a 40 year old, and not a 20 year old twat that thought this shitty story would make for a good thread or interesting discussion? You sound pretty defeatist, what are you doing to address these problems? If you're not doing anything, then you at least partially deserve your misery.

why mane.

i wasn't complaining. just putting it in context because i think it's unusual what a failure i am and thought it would be interesting. plus guys like you could say what a huge loser i am. my question was what are you doing tonight? i explained why i'm doing nothing.

i hardly ever talk to people. i go months without having a conversation with anyone discounting when i order food at a restaurant, that sort of thing. i've not gone into work for weeks at a time and no one even checked on me once to see if i quit or was alive. so that's how little human interaction i have and i don't like to talk to people. when i interview for a job it's pretty hard to fake that i'm not like that. hr departments are designed to keep people like me out. i'm not even sure i could get a job at mcdonald's. i tried getting jobs recently when they told me to get ready to get fired. i only got 2 interviews and they didn't go well.

well shit. have you ever thought about self employment? i know that's asking a lot for someone like you (no bully intended).

that would probably be a good idea for me or working in a small group of people i can do. i don't know what i could do though. i need to learn new skills.

create a product with a high profit margin. vodka, soaps, candles, perfumes, etc. sell it wholesale to stores

i was thinking more of line with something to do with software. you will do all your communications over the internet. ez work.

software is a product too, if you think about it. distribution is a lot easier too

Try going to church. Keep going to different ones until you find one with friendly people. What have you got to lose? It's better than killing yourself.

yeah i can code, but i need to learn more relevant languages.

i'm looking forward being dead. i hate people.

Yeah, but are you a Christfag, because now I have questions. Not OP btw, but almost as pathetic. I've actually thought about trying some churches just to have some kind of community and something to do. I wouldn't even mind volunteering.

Thing is, I just don't believe. I'm not one of those edgy, angry atheists, I just can't. I've studied the Bible, tried praying, went to church (as an adult, I wasn't forced as a kid), but I just don't believe. But I don't want to lie and pretend that I do.

What's your advice? Assuming you're a Christfag, anyway, or otherwise in the know.

pray harder you god damned stinkin' edgelord