Faggot beaner "journalist" says only white people care about corruption

Media Matters 'journalist' Carlos Maza: "Congrats to anybody who is white enough to still be giving a shit about Clinton's emails this morning."

twitter.com/gaywonk/status/771332187648065536
archive.fo/2RrkC

Really says it all, doesn't it? Non-whites don't care about how corrupt the people they elect are, just as long as they get their gibs and "racial justice".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/771568220608208896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, duh

I love it when stupid browns accidentally reveal how low-class they are. These doofus probably thought he was making some sort of brilliant point about THOSE LAME WHITES PPL GUISE :)

I know he's being sarcastic, but I can't help but feel proud to be white enough to care

All you have to do is look at how spics live, look at how Africans live, etc., to figure this out. Just look at the societies that they have actually created – not simply in their countries of origin, but the towns and cities they've taken over in America.

this tbh
of course the beaners don't care about corruption; just look at their fucking country

That is the reality of it. I don't think that it's due to any superiority of our race, but for the most part, only white males seem to care about things like corruption in current year. The cultural Marxist cancer has spread into the minds of so many people like this man. He can't think in terms of right and wrong. He can only think in terms of 'oppressed' and 'not oppressed'.

Tfw you realize that democracy itself is no longer tenable because of these people. Fuck this current year shit, Holla Forums!

Wow, do spics really not care? Don't they have ideals?

Notice how Uruguay, one of the whitest countries in Latin America, also has the lowest rate of corruption of the continent?

thanks carlos. whenever i start to feel the least bit empathetic, you reassure me that you all deserve the rope.

I didn't know you posted on Holla Forums, Render…

no fucking shit user, can you think of a single hispanic country that isn't corrupt as fuck where doing anything can be accomplished by greasing the right palm?

I'm not Render, I just saved some of his tweets a while ago.

YURI WAS RIGHT
YURI WAS ALWAYS RIGHT
WEST, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Ah, ok. Got it.

What a racist ignorant bigot.

elect should be replaced with import. you know, for accuracy. :^)

Spics are funny people.

They live in corrupt as fuck countries and hate it there. So they flee their corrupt country and move to the US. Then they start voting for things that will make the US more like home. Then they wonder why the US is getting shitty.

Their only explanation is that white people are racist.wew

He's right

map is false, russia has 0% corruption putin is savior of hwite race

The ignorance of some of these people is staggering.

I'm convinced the whites who tolerate this shit are actually mixed at best.

these kikes know exactly what they're doing so let's dispel

looks like someone turned off his coincidence detector

what part of
REMOVE. TACO.
didn't this (((faggot))) understand?

I don't feel like making a new thread for this right now so I'll post it here……

Does anybody else get the feeling that there's going to be all-out rioting if Trump wins??? I'm talking about an event that would make the LA riots look like preschool. Day in and day out, the (((media))) is programming violent and mentally disturbed normies to believe that Trump is the most evil man in America. I have a hard time imagining that these spics and niggers and antifa-scum are going to calmly accept the results if Trump wins.

Any thoughts?

Of course goyim don't you know about his inflammatory rethoric - CNN

This is one of the left's favourite """"""arguments"""""".

So basically, White people are the only ones with integrity. Noice.

Somebody tell this retard that we don't have to host an entire alien population in our country to be able to cook any of their native cuisine that ends up palatable.

According to most people nowadays, culture is just muh food and muh music

That argument might have worked 20 years ago but not anymore. The snarky yid just doesn't realize it yet.

The only reason the U.S. is not so corrupted is because bribery is legal.

twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/771568220608208896

Was this you?

The U.S. hadn't seen that level of civil disorder since the late 60's and so the city, state and federal authorities were slow to react. The negroes and beaners had about a 48 window of looting/violence with only a demoralized LAPD and some Roof Koreans as opposition. Once the National Guard and Federal Troops showed up the hoard scurried away like cockroaches.

It will be no different this time. These dumbfucks aren't going to start an insurgency just because Trump gets elected. They're weak, lazy and dependent upon Whites to keep them fed, clothed and housed. In short they're a joke.

That's true. If you look at the third world they love to elect the most corrupt people they can find.

*48 hour window

widespread riots would be the icing on the cake, but like said, those people are fags and they back down every time. just think about all the happenings that didn't happen because we depended on these fags to get angry.

of course, we will be looking at every beaner getting deported. maybe with such high stakes they will actually riot?

This is one of the reasons why white countries are the best countries to live in.

They also want shit like more government and less taxes
Its mind boggling.

Is this the only thing they have to offer?
Cause this is one of their favorite arguments, fucking food.
They can take those Montezuma revenge riddled trucks right the fuck back Veracruz.

I'm sure there was an election

they weighed the candidate peoples out with pros and cons, and decided that a admixture of Semetic, black and hispanic peoples would be the most beneficial :^)

This is what I'm getting at. There are thousands and thousands of illegals who are psychopathic spic gang members. What do they have to lose if they think they'll all going to have to leave for good?

i think they're all too chickenshit to riot
but i hope they do

Americanized Chinese and Mexican food tastes miles and miles better than their native shit. I've had people of Mexican and Chinese ancestry even tell me this. So no we don't need shitskin hordes in order to have "muh good food"

been to china. depending on what you get. their food is good. dumplings are amazing (especially red bean paste dumpling). Beijing duck is good. went to a hole in the wall there, the noodle soup i had was good. and their KFC is better than any KFC you will get in america hands down.

I guess this explains why Mexico and Latin America are so plagued by corruption then. I have hope for Argentina and Chile or some other parts but even then I'm not sure, I hope some Argies and Chileans or others can chime in on the state of their affairs.

Thanks! Sucks to be you though mud lel

lol what butt hurt little beaner, thinks being mexican is like being every other race, he should check his mexican privilege, everyone knows if a man had the choice to either higher a mexican or a black that they would pick the mexican.

he acts like everyone who isnt white is automatically mexican and will be deported.

I wouldnt mind if that was the case, but I take what I can get.

No.

O.K. so let's put rioting negroes aside. They last 72 hours at most and then head back exhausted to their government housing.

I think what you'll see from the illegals and their supporters will be an epic shitstorm of wailing for the news cameras and civil disobedience combined with the usual machismo threats of violence.

However, if they do choose start actively wrecking shit it will end with the same result as negroes chimping. The National Guard et al will move in and restore order and any real organized violence would be crushed within a matter of days.

Like it or not the internal security apparatus of the U.S. won't let things get out of hand. They've spent billions on preventing shit like this since 9/11.

"multiculturalism is great! look at all vonderful new restraunts you have to eat at now"

*choose to start

Feck I suck at proofreading.

Yeah, once you start fucking up private/public property that belongs to the government in the long run. They will get tired of it real fast especially so the citizens don't form militias and get any wild ideas. DOTR

The biggest argument for Artificial Intelligence is that they will do the jobs you don't want the Mexicans to do.

No, that wasn't me. I haven't posted in this thread up until now. ~TS

Yeah there will be riots but they'l be the same as the BLM riots - paid for directly by Soros.
Did you ever see that picture of the BLM get-together last year or so? One of the honest people organized it, set up a facebook event, had shitloads of people saying they were going to go and all this discussion on the page. Then when it actually happened there were either three or five people that actually showed. Might have had something to do with it being at 9am in the morning though it really showed just how many of BLM's supporters are just facebook slacktivists, rent-a-protesters, and fake accounts.
The riot will last for a little while, some paid stooges will break things, and then the media will play it on repeat constantly, adding more fake sob stories than the holocaust and blaming every poor person's life on Trump himself for the next 8 years of Trump's presidency. The blacks and commies have been conditioned through welfare to do nothing and expect what they want to be given to them on a platter. The chance of them getting up and doing anything of substance is nil.

Soros, on the other hand, has no qualms with throwing a small portion his fortune away on inciting chaos for political gain and cultural destruction of white countries. The nog won't get up make a co-ordinated attack on his own, but dangle a bit of cash in front of his face to show up and he'll do as nogs do.

Taco can stay, Paco has to go away.

I used to eat kebab and the like when I was nuffin but a blue pilled normie kid, but I refuse to eat anywhere for a long time now where food is being handled by non whites.

God knows what diseases from their 4th world countries they carry. Let people enjoy their tuberculosis from taco trucks I guess…

checked

Hello newfag. That's a TOR post ID.

Haha, what is wrong goyim?!
It is just the potential of delicious ethnic food trucks!
Why would you overreact to something so silly? :^)

yes please

Jesus, how new are you? Seriously. There's no way you could have been lurking here for anymore than 30 minutes without knowing what that is.

That doesn't make economic sense.

They forget to tell you that the only reason shit like taco bell tastes good is because we change up the recipe of exotic foods to make them actually good.

Don't forget all the funny little traditions, like wearing a trashbag in order not to get raped.

Hate this. In the UK they always use this meme to justify paki ghettos around the cities yet they never mention why their shops and restaurants are always being shut down for low hygiene standards.

don't forget about one time they turned a raped young girl into kebab meat and people ate it

Fucking kikes want everyone to be as alienated as they are. Maybe they should have Israel'd harder instead of spending thousands of years rubbing their hands together in goy nations.

Let them.

If every anti gun liberal tries to start shit with the right wing populace they'll literally instigate a day of the rope against themselves.

Oh that's fine user. As long as she was prepared in a sterile environment free of rat droppings or dust mites.

Shameful.

I mean really.

Denmark is either a paradise, or full of goooood goys who believe their government can do no wrong.

I wonder if this figure will change as Danes see their tax dollars spent on subhuman muds.

Brazil is the future of the US, France is the future of Europe.

Or around 40-50% are in on the corruption as with Finland, and the rest are oblivious good goyim.

god damn I hate fucking jews, every single fucking one of them is the same

*One hour later

Good.

I can literally make Kung Pao chicken that is so good it's addictive. It's better than Kung Pao that I've had from professional restaurants that have been making it for 30+ years. Fuck the Chinks, I can literally make one of their most popular dishes better than they can and I have almost no cooking experience. Also fuck woks, they waste a ton of cooking oil.

Argentina thought they had their own Trump in Macri but the guy is a neocon, still better than former commie Cristina and the other guy that ran against him.

So they're now undergoing half-assed freemarketization.

That's a tough one but I think I'd still prefer France.

Poor Gonzo.

Nice trips, by the way. Checked.

women are retarded

There will be mass protests against deportations with plenty of (((organization and support))). But I don't see it getting out of hand that way. Americanized hispanics are just too soft. If it was blacks in the barrel instead, I would say 100% chance of third chimpact niggeddon.

What I AM concerned about is the real possibility of cities or even states refusing to cooperate and joining the protest. That could lead right to the happening.

barbados?

If I was a nigger I would vote for Trump only so I could chimp out and get free shit in the riots. And also get rid of all the beaners.

just like nigs and muds and poos.

same with me. but it's not only that. i also refuse to support invaders making a living.
each sold döner could pay for a bullet meant to kill germans.

i still like to stroll past our local kebap shop at noon on school days and watch the owner shake his customers hand with his left hand.

just proof of how stupid niggers are. they get the free shit anyway. why risk stealing something if YT is going to shove it up your ugly black ass if you just moan loud enough?

I'd almost rather eat Taco Bell than legit Mexican food. And yes, we have first gen beaner joints here; tons of them. The bean-to-other ingredients ratio is usually way too high, and it's kind of bland. Plus, you get the shits either way.

In a word no…
But the butthurt over the tubes will probably melt some servers.

Don't hold back share with us and tell us how user?

Welp, I guess that explains a lot about Latin America.

I may not be white, but I care as well

I guess this is why they want whitey gone so badly. We're the only race that cares. The others will happily be slaves.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Well Whites needed Law and Ordered societies to survive the harsh Winters while the Amerindian had it a lot easier especially as they had crops that grew pretty well even without intervention

I think it's more of a ZOG approval map than a corruption one.

thats incredibly racist

When I went to Israel, I had falafel from a stand in Jerusalem…had proper diarrhea from it. The Arabs handling it probably never wash their hands.

Oh, you mean the only countries who right now are being able to put criminal politicians out through impeachment and really investigating them? Huge shitholes indeed if compared to glorious USA and their ability to have a traitor running for president untouched.

911 was a [muh dick] inside [those titties] job.

What did he mean by this?

Corruption is pervasive in ALL spic countries and accepted. Anyway, just wanted to mention that media matters gets shekels from Soros.

you know that the whole impeachment shit with dilma was just bread and circuse for normies, right? the guy that replaced her is more corrupt

nothing changed, it probably just got worse

its fucking sad that resourcing race is banned, because i wanna know what in our heads make us white people so fucking unique and also why spics dont give a fuck about c

Wrong, nigger.

Colin Kaepernick said Hillary should be in prison. It's who has morality.

he is being completely honest
beaners don't care about corruption because their entire government is a shitfest
they think the governments job is to provide social benefits until it collapses under the weight of its own retarded programs
I'm not exaggerating at all, I read Vox Day's book about immigration some time ago. I don't touch him now but he is right about immigration and it helped redpill me a bit. There are some very interesting statistics in that book, mainly that latin immigrants overwhelmingly (80%+) prefer large governments, despite the fact that latin american countries in recent history are generally not very well off and horribly corrupt.

This is why we need strong immigration control. Almost all latin americans are fucking retarded children when it comes to politics and government. Letting them in is like letting in nothing but female voters that can't necessarily be persuaded just by marrying them (and who wants to marry a beaner anyways)

He must have meant the post number and just fucked up since the TOR poster did have triple dubs (?). He could just be the newest of newfags though.

(checked)
This white boy speaka-espanish. They're primarily stocking-up on cheap shotgun shells at WalMart. The plan folks are hatching-up is home-based resistance a la Solzenhenitsyn. It seems they've forgotten pic related.

if the same was said about
their verified status would be revoked immediately

Congratulations to anyone who is brown enough to still be giving a shit about BLM this morning.

flood his comment section with variations of this.

He's not wrong. Look at the third world shitholes these subhumans come from.

I think he was trying to equate whiteness with class privilege. Like, if you're white you have so much class privilege that you have the luxury of caring about political corruption, unlike us poor beaners who are so poor and hungry all we can ever think about is gibsmedat.

……and ford Broncos

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

That explains why their countries are so shit

don't forget showering.

Another thread that mentioned the taco truck thing had people saying drugs are sold out of taco trucks, particularly meth. I could only find two articles on this subject; does anyone have more information?

A Latinos for Trump representative made the claim that with Hillary in office we'll have taco trucks on every corner. So the latino is the one being racist against latinos here… Oh wait that makes no sense

Looks like the spic locked his account.

bump

It's partially true. Varies by race, blacks care the least, ,mestizos the second least, power gap, asians, power gap, whites

Jews are both for and against, sometimes as a pure benefit caluculation other times they are just being retarded.