Chicago police union calls for officers not to work overtime on Labor Day weekend

Violent crime in Chicago can be seen at heyjackass.com: archive.is/poyaZ
>The request concerns officers working overtime to shore up police response to what could be a bloody holiday weekend, not the officers regularly assigned to work those days.
The idea is that the FOP wants to force the city to force them to work overtime, so that vomluntary overtime doesn't work to conceal how understaffed they are.
Chicago Tribune: archive.is/80G4f

A relevant post from Second City Cop: archive.is/a505D
Bella Explains

> The Chicago FOP is asking the membership not to volunteer to work any type of VRI over the Labor Day weekend.
VRI is short for Violence Reduction Initiative.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dbk61
archive.is/EPLvR
archive.is/GIOs2
archive.is/iiok6
chicago.suntimes.com/section/news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers are on their own for the holiday

I want another riot already.

archive.is/dbk61

One is tempted to say this has the potential for a happening but then I realize that nobody really cares when niggers are exterminating each other.

Were the cops going out in force and busting negro skulls to keep a lid on Labor Day monkeyshines it would be a different story. But there yet may be hope that some heroic unarmed yoof wants to sacrifice itself by fighting with the cops.

If only negroes had legal guns to protect themselves from the illegally armed negroes.

I wish a nigga would have the whole police force country wide go on strike. That will wake people the fuck up. Hopefully we'd lose some liberals to death and rape in the process.

Praise Kek

Might at least break the holiday weekend record… What's the high score so far this year?

Appears they are well on their way to besting last year's record.

archive.is/EPLvR

Kek has blessed this chimpout. Remember to thank Kek for his gifts this Labor Day!

Pfleger calls on Rauner to issue state of emergency for Chicago
Fox32Chicago: archive.is/GIOs2
>He said it’s time to bring experts from around the country, including military generals, psychiatrists and business leaders to Chicago for a summit to come up with ideas that Chicago can at least try.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Father Pfleger ‘regrets’ telling Chicago police union president to ‘go to hell’
WGNTV: archive.is/iiok6

Just stay in the cop shop and do paperwork.
They clearly are not welcome in the community so let it burn.

Use drones to observe.
Hopefully some based cop will Tweet some nog getting #REKT

This quarantine that shit and let them give each other tire necklaces all weekend long for all I care.

Fuck them savage city niggers.

@MichaelPfleger
this faggot seems ripe for trolling

Most of his posts seem rather impersonal; he might have his assistant doing them?

That faggot priest must really like nigger dicks.

Thread theme.

Is that traitorous faggot actually wearing a dress?

Why haven't they done this sooner? Let the nigs exterminate each other, we don't need a race war, the black on black crime stats prove they've very effective at killing each other off

not your. and all that shit above jesse's head. just fill the background and place the picture, don't fill in around it.

Yeah, except the "smarter" ones direct the horde at white people.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY CITY YOU FUCKING CUCK

Tfw chicago gets to be south africa for a weekend.

holy shit

They got so mad when Dylann "Charleston Chimp-Shooting Champion" got Burger King.

I knew it.
They're never consistent.

It wouldn't need to be country wide. Just abandon the major cities for a day.

Whites still live there, weeb shill. I know you don't actually care about white people, or anything for that matter, but pretend to be a real Holla Forumsack you stupid NEETshit.

couldn't obongo declare martial law at that point?

Not if whites aren't fighting back.

for a holiday weekend i think its like 70ish shootings

"Anything is possible "

They would just get rid of local law enforcement entirely and the feds would control it all. Followed by the elimination of all local government.

It is what they are working towards anyway.

sickago police union run by democrats who are following the Cloward Piven plan perhaps?

When will the niggers stop killing each other so they can "grow up"? As far as I am aware, all of the niggers gunned down in acts of violence were full grown adults.

Who gives a shit, as long as they stop killing White people.

Probably correlates with the weather greater than it does with any sort of economic condition.

I know what a cassock is, but that looks more like some African doily.

they should just stop cleaning up nigger messes untill there are undred a hundred niggers left.

Niggers keep killing themselves off….I say don't stand in their way.

Is he a chosen or a really good goy?

r/ing image not for ants or sauce link

is this the opposite of over 9000??

it's alcohol. stuff goes on sale during three day weekends.

Remade with sauce

saved

REMINDER: The noble black society was destroyed by the Jews, and whites have been carefully steered to hate blacks for a reason…

Don't respond to it. Nearly 24 hours went by with the shill being ignored and reported.

Don't respond to shills, please.

Good so the cops do not have to deal with this unnecessary shits. The niggers are on their own and let the world know that they suck at behaving like a well educated dog.

He doesn't have the military and cop support so he need the personal military to enforce the martial laws.

Please don't insult well dogs like that. Seriously, well trained dogs are far better behaved and provide a measure of worth levels of magnitude above niggers.

I implied that niggers can't behave better than dog. I am sorry if I insult the dogs. That is unintentional.

This could be a good place to look for current mini-happenings in Chicongo this weekend

chicago.suntimes.com/section/news/

bumping this since it got buried by that faggot necrobumper

wtf i love niggers now

Heyjackass update:

Thank for the proof that the niggers need babysitters to look after them because they are legit retards. Hey cops if you are online then time to quit them and go somewhere that is white majority. Niggers aren't worth a shilling.

Are the cops on Holla Forums? I have some questions to ask.

No if he pulls that shit it's civil war.

NEED UPDATES

DID ANYBODY FUCKING DIE
WHO CHIMPED WHO?

What will you do if he did that?

just bust out the roof Koreans. That monkey'll come down right quick

not a cop myself, but i do know a grunt that lurks Holla Forums

Just saw the news this morning, 500 deaths in Niggago so far? Good job, let the niggers keep killing each other off.