I like my steak well done

I like my steak well done.

There, I said it. Furthermore, I am tired of meat snobs telling me how I should cook my steak. I've had up to medium rare before. It was okay, but there's something about the taste of fully cooked meat that does it for me. I just like the "doneness" flavor.

I like the subtlety of adding reddit spacing AND double spacing to your post. It adds a touch of soul to your otherwise bland shitpost. Sadly I think you're trying too hard and you're not condescending enough. It gives an impression of not being able to defend your shitpost's opinion to death, which in turn goes against trolling people. I rate your thread a 5/10. Ok, but needs improvement.

Disgusting

What's wrong with that? Ketchup is awesome on everything, including steak.

Medium rare in a restaurant is more like medium - well done
Just try having it rare once you fucking pussy

what are you a pussy

OP literally did nothing wrong.

absolutely disgusting

This is why we need feminism. Men should not feel shamed for how they want their steaks cooked.
It's another sign of toxic masculinity.

Also Africans don't fuck around with their meat.

I like my steak rare, blue as possible

How pleb can you fags be?

let me tell you a quick story
there. thats it.
I work with other dudes in a noisy environment - they play their music all day long…
fucking god-awful classic cock rock or some degenerate pop cancer
same shit over and over
but the fucking butthurt if i try to play some deadmau5, perturbator, centhron, ect…
my point is you and i both have unpopular tastes… but not invalid ones… in my case, i just get over it and play my music in my car on the way home - but having to justify your food preference is just fucking petty…
tl;dr: yolo - eat your steak however, nigga and fuck haters…

That's weird, I enjoy the one called medium the most, but I get that thing when I order medium rare at restaurants

the chart is correct, but people who work in restaurants are deeply stupid and incompetent…
ex cookfag - i speak from experience

I don't care for the chewiness of undercooked beef. That, and the mental image of raw meat doesn't sit well with me. - fried in olive oil or oak wood grilled until well done, seasoned with a touch of salt.

God fucking damn you made me hungry for meat

You sound like a massive fucking faggot trying to use nice sounding words to sound "quaint". Fuck you.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Absolutely disgusting. Why even bother cooking it at all?

I like my steak rare, but if you like it well done, that's fine OP. I'm not judging. Have a nice meal

jeez i dont even eat steak and i dont think i like it but im unsure whether ive tried it either and my mouth is watering, well done anons… well done indeed….

I guess you like the taste or burnt olive oil

Unless you have a really shitty, frankenstein steak, the cooking is just needed to kill off anything harmful that is present on the surface of the meat. Bacteria, viruses, etc cannot penetrate into a solid peice of beef. So, why would you cook it more than absolutely needed?

By the way, if you cook pork to "well done", you're doing it wrong.

In the United States, between the years of 2002 and 2007, there were 11 cases of trichinosis reported. The majority coming from wild game.

tl;dr - Grow up, faggots. Eat your food right. Don't overcook it. This goes for most veggies too.