Why is this place so depressing?

Why is this place so depressing?
No, I'm not one of those "dead board lol!" Shills. I mean that this place just gives off a depressing as fuck vibe

On the main page for example you get bombarded with bad news on newsplus or whatever about how much the world sucks. The rest of the boards are about how much people lost at fucking life wither its the depressed losers on Holla Forums complaining about how shit the game industry has gotten, the losers on here complaining about normalfags, even Holla Forums is a bunch of bitter Linux autists who bitch all day about proprietary hardware.

Too be honest the only times this website doesn't depress me is on Holla Forums of all fucking places when there's a happening or political wins

i think you're the one with the problem and the board is fine

You're in the wrong place in that case.
The main reason why people come here (and even 4chan) is because they are not happy with the world. Simple.

I only use Holla Forums and Holla Forums here I have no idea what you're talking about 2bh. Haven't used Holla Forums since 2014. If you want to feel better, go to the /an/ board on cuckchan or the birb general on /wsg/

And to add on, if you've been living a happy and successful life, it's recommended you should not be here.
AT ALL

there's also /srz/. they seemed like they were interested in recruiting massive faggots for their board.

That's bullshit and it wasn't always like this. Yeah, I am talking about "BACK IN MUH DAY ON OLD Holla Forums!" Imageboards didn't start becoming bitter shitholes until the late 2000s when social media started flooding the internet with ultra-normalfags. Before that it was full of wins and raids and irl trolling. The closest we're come to irl trolling in years is the HWNDU shit and that shit was actually fun.

I looked at /srz/ and it came off to me as a GNAA wannabe. Speaking of which is the GNAA still even active?

Well I mean people could be trolling irl because they are sad and want to see others suffer, no?

Are you retarded? Bullying someone for no reason and being a dick isn't IRL trolls. HWNDU is a great example of irl trolling in recent years because it was just people taking the piss and having fun and Shia was sperging out for no reason which just made it funnier

It's people putting their miserable lives to good use instead of being bitter and bitching here. The average channer today is too afraid to even get vitamin D from the sun. Also this

I agree that trolling can be fun. But trolling can go too far. Remember when 4chan convinced JB fans to cut themselves?

That was hilarious though. Are you seriously defending retarded teenage JB fans?

is that ur wife?

WW3 is coming so we can kill all personality disordered individuals

I didnt read past this comment.
Aaaaahhh yes i get to leave this shit thread in a state of satisfaction.
Mmmm good closure.

(((someone))) doesn't want Holla Forums to have an active Holla Forums
halfchan gets spambots of bbc/sissy/gay threads, and 8ch? just take a look at Holla Forums catalog
better question is, why are you putting up with it and why is the owner/janitors putting up with it?
does it have something to do with the april1st hacker, who warned 'be nice to your users'?

I remember when I used to have fun coming to Holla Forums.
Then Hotwheels left and everything turned to shit.

Why did 8chans glory days have to be so short lived?
I cri errytiem

Probably because this place is the stepping stone for suicide