FRIDAY NIGHT

FRIDAY NIGHT

Why are you here?

Why are you?

I just got back from managing all the properties i own so now i just want to sit back, drink and read all the failures in life that people bitch and moan about here.

How much do you make per year fellow Jew.

It's either drink alone and shitpost or go to a bar and drink with a bunch of douchebags. I choose the first.

Not jewish, although I know some jews that always want a free ride or a reduced rent. One has not payed rent for two months now so ill need to toss him out. I make around 220k a year but some properties are not being utilized.

Because it's windy and rainy and I don't want to fall off a bridge tonight.

Pleb taste.

You don't have to kvetch about it.

incorrect

So you rent out properties? What kind of properties do you own? You realize that after the market collapses (which it will) you will lose everything and be in debt to central banks for life?

Why so mad? It's not hard to build wealth if you know how. I have two commercial and three apartment complexes. All the others are houses and some lots with no development. Every time the market has crashed ive increased my wealth so i dont care.

Because you're not leeching off consumers to the fullest like I do.

There hasn't been a real crash yet. The 2008 crash was just a warning shot, the real crash will come soon and property owners (especially ones who rent out their property) will die with it. Your apartment complexes will turn into unmaintained ghost towns and you will still have to pay property tax for them. The only option would be to sell them for dirt cheap, then you will be broke and still paying backed taxes. Your life would be over. You'd be better off selling them now why they still have value but you're to arrogant and greedy to do that.

I still have a soul even if its degraded by how shit people are becoming. I can't go full kike so I limit myself. But people like may push me to get to your level.

Ok edgelord. I'll listen to some broke ass kid. I have investments in other countries so again i don't care. If the apartments go under then I'll just reinvest. I don't invest in nigger zones so I don't know wtf your even on about.

I'm not selling shit. I know how wealth moves and how people like you try to trick others into giving up their wealth. Why would i wast time on digging my own grave? But you do have me thinking that maybe i should buy a large farm since food prices will skyrocket.

Good luck being able to make a profit after property taxes.

Your mother asked me to keep an eye on you.

Every government in the world gives farms subsidies for growing what the government deems needed at that time. It's risk free for the farmers but they wont be able to increase their wealth or take a risk. It's like your a dumb nigger or a child to not understand this. Next thing you will say is "Mah Governmentz Gana fail! It be like meh homeland shiiit". Like i said i don't invest in zones like that.

But you live in a corporatist country. If the economy falls, the government will as well. The government won't be able to give you subsidies because it will be crippled by central banks that won't be able to manufacture money for them. The government (ie corporations) will only bail out themselves, they don't care about peasants with corn fields and chickens.

You really have no clue about how society and trade works do you?

ok

i prank texted some stupid ass girl the other day, pretending to be somebody else we both know, on a texting app and she texted me on my regular # to ask me if i knew anything about it and i denied it and she said she was gonna file a police report and textgo will give up text records to a police subpoena so now im incredibly nervous its gonna get back to me and i wanna die, so thats ruined my drive to go out tonight.

Meaning you lost at Monopoly to your sister again.

why is everyone else elsewhere?

That chicken leg she's eating looks disgusting as hell. Like she's eating a giant scab.