After the Holla Forums hack and Sunshine being revealed, are just going to return to posting here like nothing happened...

After the Holla Forums hack and Sunshine being revealed, are just going to return to posting here like nothing happened? Do you really trust (((Jim))) and Chodemonkey when they said only the cripple had the privkey?

ITT let's list imageboards we know and discuss options. Personally, I don't trust this website anymore. How do you know Sunshine is not used for things other than police investigations?
Endchan: Run by Odili, Lynxchan fork, 350MB file limit.
endchan.xyz/
8ch.pl: Seems to be mainly a site for Holla Forums, tech seems dead. Runs Infinity Duct-tape. (owner?)
8ch.pl/
Nextchan: run by guy named m712, runs Infinity Never Ever. Was bunker board for /polk/ during hack. The admin seems very active and is working on a replacement imageboard in Django to replace Infinity Never called Blazechan which had a thread here.
nextchan.org/
Meguca: Liveposting chan. Runs AGPL imageboard. Filled with cuckchanners after someone linked it there. (owner?)
meguca.org/
Allchans.org: Seems to have a curated list of many chans. (owner?)
allchans.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/
vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/
wj5ss7pxxv7owa6y.onion/
maelstrom.en.uptodown.com/windows
zeronet.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=qfFn7PA3tbw
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imageboards are dying. You might think that the problem lies with the technology or board owners, but in reality the problem is in the users themselves. No matter what you do you won't solve anything. Minds of people got too fucked up because of constant stimulation. Only thing imageboards users seek these days are memes and more stimulation, no one really discuses about hobbies and interests anymore, threads just end up in people raging.

Wait, so at some point in the past, you assumed that Holla Forums admins were your trustworthy friends? Really?

In any case, let me just fix your links:
Endchan: s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion/
8ch.pl: vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/
Nextchan: wj5ss7pxxv7owa6y.onion/

Sunshine was designed to extract the IP address for only one post at a time, with decryption on a separate computer. The code fits the official story better than any alternative hypotheses I've heard.

op... So your solution is to just go to another image board?

I have a solution that would work perfectly, but i have very limited knowledge in coding so it'll never be made.

being an idea man is tough when you cant code.

Then tell us about your idea, dipshit.

Ideas are cheap. It's probably either good or original, but not both. Either way, post it and we'll see.

I want to remove traditional websites and move everything over to P2P.

Imagine a user creating a thread and instead of slowing down the page with more users, the thread gets faster and faster the more users are in it. threads with the most users are maintained at the top until it looses relevance and is erased.

no central server.

no file limit ,no text limit ,no video limit.

p2pchan can never be taken down.

maelstrom.en.uptodown.com/windows

zeronet.io/

s-so...

OP is a faggot again.

So post your idea. It could be good.

Yes.

This.

Does anyone actually believe that these alternative chans would scale at all?

We're here forever.

first post
nailed it

If they have a feature that changes thing in a good way, yes.

its right here

What's funny is that they're changing to a Sunshine system and no one is making any big fuss over it, instead of just pruning the IP addresses entirely.
Presumably they'd have backups (they had some to restore) and it wouldn't be any extra effort to keep salts with the time that they were used..
Just so fucking stupid. This site really does suck dick. Codemonkey used to seem intelligent to me but he's just some faggot with NIH, really. That annoying dipshit on your team who overengineers everything and fucks off about "purity" while you're getting things done.

Lets move to Zerochan on the decentralized p2p zeronet. Download at zeronet.io. Use tor. They all ready have a tech board.

Does any of this other junk have a real NNTP client option?

They could secretly do that, but they could also secretly store all IPs before hashing them. Your solution doesn't stop them from being secretly malicious either.

Why is removing the Sunshine system such an issue? It was a hasty addon made for (((LEA))) and as such is not an indispensable piece of code. I bet you could simply delete all of it at once and no substantial bugs would result.

If you fags don't like it here then you should actually take action and go to 4chan or whatever you want. I know I did when I moved from 4chan to 8ch, so if you truly mean it then leave.

These people are incapable of leaving because everywhere else is dead and they know it too, so they have no choice but to shill all the alternatives they can because they want a non-dead IB but they don't want it to be 4chan/Holla Forums

Nice subtle jab implying newfaggotry with anyone who doesn't like how the administration handles things.
You're nothing more than the equivalent of a moot dicksucker. Same stockholm syndrome, same excuses, completely the same mindset.
It's alright, there's no shame in sucking the dick of a pig farmer who surrounds himself with trannies on his cringeworthy youtube show.

the admin of this site released some poster IP address publicly, without even getting court order

If you don't have a solution to the problem, shut the fuck up. If you don't trust them with your IP, use TOR.

VAPE NASH YALL

Time to upload a 1000 GB file on that new p2p chan then I am so excited!

is there a link to the original podcast? I'm sure someone posted it but if you can drop it again i'd thank you with a lewd slut, 2d or 3d your pick

Does anyone have the video with the "jew gasser" guy incident? One of yogaboy's flip girls was beeing shocked when she saw his comments and how he acted I do not understand correctly whatever happened

oh yes and I forgot:
seems like meme magic helps them manifest their claims into the real world nicely

I'm all for meguca atm but I can't post without javashit.

This.

I'm most looking forward to Blazechan.

Feature-wise infinity never is/was supposed to be next level, but was killed by performance issues. If m712 manages to redo it better and faster and stronger then it could very well become the best traditional imageboard software.

NNTPchan seems like it's the final destination, but I'm really not convinced with the moderation plans or lack thereof, not at all. And I'm not hopeful that it will be sorted out in the near future.

It was killed by lack of caching.
Why do you think this site runs at all? Caching. A really half-assed document store cache where a user has to manually post if a thread was not cached.
Please don't believe anything Hotwheels or Gookmonkey tell you.

I wouldn't trust these retards with any information at all. Their properties have gotten hacked so many times that it's almost a running joke that they're an incompetent outsourcing firm in the Philippines.
How is it possible to be so fucking inept?

That 350MB file size limit on endchan is so silly. The moment someone starts blowing up their bandwidth Odili will realize it was a dumb "feature".

youtube.com/watch?v=qfFn7PA3tbw
2D please, user-kun

I wonder how long it will take till it starts being used for generic file hosting.

I thought they got rid of it a long time ago after using it for a week.

That file size limit was probably the only reason the hacker chose to upload the source code to endchan since he would have to split into at least three posts to upload directly to any other IB.

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
this site will slowly be indoctrinated into little more than an advertising outlet for goldwater

wrong
I'm as oldfag as it gets (oldfag is a term newfags first made) and I know anonymous discourse is about as pure as human communication can get. it has to live on in some way

Is that you BO, trying to justify your faggotry?