BIG PHARMA UP TO LOOTING ANOTHER BILLION FROM U.S. TAXPAYERS BECAUSE... "ZIKA"

The virus doesn't even meet the Koch's postulates. There's microcephaly without Zika and Zika without microcephaly. No correlation whatsoever. But, if you dare bring up the basics of biology, you are a "conspiracy theorist".

thebricspost.com/us-zika-funding-nearly-spent/

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/s-carolina-murders-millions-bees-preemptively-spraying-poisons-fight-phony-zika/
archive.is/A9zYL
renegadetribune.com/zika-trigger-cdc-unveils-forced-vaccination-quarantine-policy-mass-aerial-spraying-subject-populations/
archive.is/XLh8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to be honest, half a billion for disease research isn't all that much

you can only find what you're searching for
and these funds will be used for the bogus theory
gullible goy

VEE NEED UR SHEK LS

It does make you think though - we know enough about engineering diseases that diseases could be engineered and set loose on the population simply to make money selling The Cure.

get someone to admit to it

the engineering is not done in the labs
it is done by infiltrating the media and key health institutions - was the case for Zika, but also HIV or Ebola.
they want to impose a premisse of thinking - so that people jump on their conclusion -
which happens to be worth a few billions in "funding to save lives"

real fuckin vexing situation we got here.
Why exactly do we even have a relation with those brown "people" in the first place

Interesting.

I wonder how much "research" money is actually being funneled to the US-backed Syrian rebel mob (who are currently getting their arses handed to them by invading Turks).

FINALLY someone says it's not Zika… besides MEEEEEEEEEE.

Ugh, health ranger is a cuck…. I'll still watch it though. Anyway, Brazil was the key to it being something else.

They want our gibs me dat

I can't wait for white trash and nignogs to have tons and tons of tardbabies. Not like they'll worsen the gene pool any further.

They're less likely to get vaccines than you.

renegadetribune.com/s-carolina-murders-millions-bees-preemptively-spraying-poisons-fight-phony-zika/
archive.is/A9zYL

Its a multi-layered agenda..

renegadetribune.com/zika-trigger-cdc-unveils-forced-vaccination-quarantine-policy-mass-aerial-spraying-subject-populations/
archive.is/XLh8I
Another

I remember seeing one of these "Zika babies" in one of hitlers propaganda videos.

Did they really exist back then too?

After the whole swine flu nonsense I've never taken big pharma's word seriously on anything. The nail in the coffin is them trying to get kratom banned.

Zika was funded by Rothschild.

actually zika caused microcephaly and brain damage to adult (childlessness irrelevant) has been downplayed by the establishment of medicine

OP is a shill that wants you to play into the POLAR narrative of YES OR NO to all questions
either zika is fake or zika is real
>>>/zika/ is an engineered disease
however due to the living nature of all viruses it is out of control of the jew, how we react to it is also mostly out of control of the jew, stop being a pawn
>>>/zika/
she loves

FYI
genetically engineered mosquitoes meant to cause local extinction, or extirpation, of mosquitoes in florida has already been sanctioned and enforced by state government

good

FUCK MOSQUITOS
DAY OF THE SPLAT WHEN

so damn close

Does anyone have the original research paper that named Zika as the cause for birth defects? I would have a lot of fun going through it and seeing if what they have is good or (probably) not.

wew

The Rockefellers supposedly own the patent to the Zika virus, meaning that just researching the virus costs bundles.
Developing a cure will cost bundles more.
You can also be sure someone owns the patent to how the cure would be administered.
All in all the spread of zika is in the bests interests of quite a few people.

Even if a cure is developed, the tangled web of pharmaceutical industry patents will make timely, cost efficient delivery impossible.

With the recent aids medicine fiasco and the price jack on EpiPen, this is actually a golden opportunity to push anti-pharmaceutical/patent sentiment into the mainstream.
Some things could be justified to have patents but there is plenty of room for argument out there.

it's known that the monsanto pesticide is the real cause for birth defects. the same shit they now spray over california, because muh "virus". people are literally getting infected with cancer and are too stupid to realize it. no more proof needed that america has no brains left.