Ask someone who experienced sudden enlightenment anything

Ask someone who experienced sudden enlightenment anything.

Is life worth living?

what kind and how much drugs did you use to achive sudden enlightenment?

I'm not gonna pretend everything is happy days for me. When you take all the shit away life is worth living. But there is so much shit. (Interpret as you might).

How can mirrors be real if my eyes arent real?

not OP but i sometimes experience enlightenment. usually from a really long lucid dream that goes on for so long i think im dead or have transcended reality.
the longest i felt i been in a dream was several years. it was a bad trip.

How do I lurk moar when I have to use 18 different boards at a time just to get enough interactions

Good question. The more I'm confronted with discussions of psychedelics the more I have to face the fact that that there was definitely a psychedelic dimension to my experience. I always knew it but i put it to the side. I kept coming up against discussion of drugs (your question is a case in point) and it made me accept it.

I saw that on somebody's facebook recently too. Believe me I've had similar ideas. Start with studying "Las Meninas" lol

i'm not talking about "experiences" i'm talking about full blown enlightenment

dunno

You're not ubermensch.
You sit on a throne of lies

OP here. I say "sudden" englightenment to mean an experience that I did not seek out in any way. When I say sudden i mean it happened accidentally.

The questions are fucking great. We could go into discussion about ubermensch but you come to close to my personal interests if we do, and I am a little on guard. But put it like this, Nietzsche, I believe, did not have a perfectly clear conception of the ubermensch. It requires further explanation…

yah no. abandon thread. OP is some stupid cuckchan crossposter.

abandon all you like. i'm going to sleep. started thread a bit too late. will pick it up tomo.

no idea what your post is about

Was Elliot Rodger right?
How do I become more productive?
How do I overcome OCD?

good q but no

No
You won't, you're stuck being a lazy autist for life
You won't because you don't have it.

Fuck me, and shrinks get $200/hr for this shit …

Life after death or what?

This so fucking much

Are traps gay

If you need to ask then I think you better ask yourself the same question.

What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

fuck am i supposed to know?

100%

You are not enlightened. Certainly not spiritually, anyway.

How long do you think it will take for you to realize that keeping yourself enlightened is the real challenge, instead of just reaching enlightenment once?

Sure i agree with above posts. Just like with a lots of things the reality is different from preconcieved notions. Like say for example, becoming financially rich is a nirvana where all your problems disappear. The reality is something differnet. It's the same with awakening the mind. It releases a great power that has be properly accounted for. You'll notice you read absolutely nothing about this kind of thing in the history of western philosophy though. Eastern philosophy maybe has answers. I don't know.

Is there something else to life than putting your penis into vaginas?

*add body holes in general

only one pen has been usefull there: the others aren't.

checkmate, believers.

I've read a lot from people who claimed to have found enlightenment. It has never been something they could explain. And if you can't explain something – aside from basic sensations – you don't know it. Which leads me to thing enlightenment is a sensation. As such I don't think it can help me with any practical matter, and so isn't worth pursuing.

Yes there is a lot of talk, just as with anything. I know one explanation that I can bank on. Finding that changed my life. If you want an "explanation" from me I will likely just go on that. And btw, that "explanation" doesn't use the term "enlightenment"…

I can really only explain using analogies. It's about percieving reality the way it truly is. It's like, say, using binoculars that are out of focus and you don't notice until you discover that you can get them in focus and get a far sharper image.

Reality in HD.

But you are right. Nothing really changes.