Gentleman, it's time for Cucktales. Share your greentext stories of normalfags being idiots about girls. I'll start

Gentleman, it's time for Cucktales. Share your greentext stories of normalfags being idiots about girls. I'll start

Sorry 1st pic I meant

Continue the story goddammit

FUCK OFF, EACH STORY MUST BE ONE POST LONG OTHERWISE YOU'RE AN ATTENTIONWHORE WITH A THREAD FOR YOURSELF

I'm reporting you btw

pretty much this

Here we go

Reported; I hope it was worth getting off your chest how much of a loser you are. Next time you attentionwhore, at least make it less obvious by keeping it less than 20 lines in one post

I'm bumping, this is cool.
Stop being butthurt.

Classic.

You are the cancer

Got another story?

Last I heard, Darin and Marty are getting back together

Ah yes, Joe, we call him Jerry because he has a big forehead like Jerry beans man

Hello everyone, I am OP's friend, he is currently doing a bunch of shit and will be back soon, until the return, I can give you a small spinoff story about our good friend Jerry who got drunk off of two redd's apple ales and proceeded to ask everyone why they hated him.

We have stories for each person in the cucktales picture and more.

Since everyone is all cozy, I shall go on by telling you all about the most recent addition to the cucktales saga.

Oh yes I remember it as if it were yesterday
The ride never ends boys

What a pathetic angsty loser you are lmfao

>>>/gaschamber/

Mick is that you?

Audible chuckle. Don't any of you have your cucktales? Normals that grind your gears? Get comfy and vent about how we can't get a girl to like us for more than 2 week if that while they play stupid for years and end up in marriage

C'mon boys, all stories are welcome! Get comfy, share the stories of stupid normals or your own tales of failed love. Vent about how we can't get a girl to stay our way for even a week if at all while they can be utter dicks and keep them for years. We all have know a person in Cucktales

C'mon boys, all stories are welcome! Get comfy, share the stories of stupid normals or your own tales of failed love. Vent about how we can't get a girl to stay our way for even a week if at all while they can be utter dicks and keep them for years. We all have know a person in Cucktales

FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE CODEMONKEY

Post more cucktales of your friends, OP

My fuck I hate this site sometimes. Doesn't help that I live in the backwoods

If this doubleposts I'm going to cry

My fuck I hate this site sometimes. Doesn't help that I live in the backwoods

Fucking kill me here's a song

Not this time site

I only have a short one from years ago

Just do it m8

Also Cucklos

Digits demand it

Digits demand it

Digits demand it

CODEMONKEY FIX THIS SHIT

Jeez this site really does need a fix

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Here lies Holla Forums
2013 - 2017

It was killed by Porchmonkey's incompetence

Fucking post the trumpet Porchmonkey

You made me do this Holla Forums but fuck, here we go.

>One day me and Dutch were sitting at the benches Carlos like the cuck he is, skipped school that day to bawl his eyes for the rest of the day, keep in mind that he IS still flirting with Emma at this point

keep it going.

Agreed, continue

between those two weeks of suspension, Carlos tried to kill himself with pills, failed, and started going to a (((psychiatrist))), Dutch rarely even talked to Emma after all that
Lesson is, once girls enter your group, the quality of the latter suffers heavily because of people like Carlos and Dutch

i know you have more