Welcome to GoodBurger, home of the GoodBurger, can I take your order?

Welcome to GoodBurger, home of the GoodBurger, can I take your order?

Can I please order from your secret menu the evilburger?

what do niggers do to get white teeth? does the hollywood jew put them under 6 million dental whitenings to fucking have them shine like their eyeballs (which are usually yellow).

one good burger. SCREW FREE.

Oh my gosh, read a book.

toothbrush

I won't anything a nigger has touched.

Orange soda… Who loves orange soda?

Same. I wont even pull cotton out of an aspirin bottle.

lol the 90's were so silly

Not true. I'm friends with this black guy at Arby's, he gives me discounts on food by pretending I paid for them with coupons. Bless him.

Nazis.

Nice job. You proved that a single nigger you knew in the past goes against something someone claimed. That means you are right, right?

No, it proves that you only follow people that support your narrative. If statistics prove that a large proportion of niggers don't have jobs in the US compared to white people, would you believe it? No, you wouldn't, because you only believe in concepts that support your own way of thinking.

That's called anecdotal evidence. Most niggers don't have jobs and live off of welfare. Just look at the statistics, you libcuck.

That's called anecdotal evidence, you libcuck faggot. The fact is, most niggers don't have jobs and don't contribute to society.

One dead nigger, please

Fuck off, Holla Forums

travel to Detroit on a bike, go to a 711 and just lay your bike against the building without a bike lock. See how long it will be until some nigger steals your bike.

Wow that nigger singlehandedly absolved his entire race. From now on when people say that niggers don't have jobs we can remind them that 111e52 mentioned that therein existed one nigger that did.

It's called hygiene. You should try it sometime.

Go try that in any city in Italy, Greece, Slavic states, Latin America, or any other city in the US/Canada and report back findings

what keeps their heels so shiny? Is it the 6 million jews who scrape away at their shit skin?

Most niggers can't afford dental care or have dental benefits because they don't have jobs that supply them. They keep their teeth white by using social security benefits. The welfare covers niggers on the street.

Can't speak for those European countries but I can for the US. I live in a mostly white suburban community with a 711 right down the street. Everyone who works there is white and they are nice people. There are no niggers in the area and the neighborhood is pretty quiet. I usually walk there but when I bring my bike, I usually set it against the building. I don't have to worry about pavement apes stealing it because I don't live in the ghetto.