(((Milo))) shows himself for being just as slimey a kike as the rest of his kinsman

(((Milo))) shows himself for being just as slimey a kike as the rest of his kinsman

Holla Forums was right again

takimag.com/article/trolls_and_true_believers_david_cole

archive.fo/vGzMs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos
facebook.com/myiannopoulos
youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm
instagram.com/milo.yiannopoulos
yiannopoulos.net/
periscope.tv/Nero
vine.co/u/982433876574429184
archive.fo/jzJva
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/channel/UC0hwSUgu98_uX_xuTELSKSg/videos
8ch.net/bog/res/1.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7333406.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_Feminism
pme2013.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-art-of-self-loathing.html
archive.is/qqD47
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4?t=4240
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously; I know not everyone is on board for this, but we really have to ostracize ALL jews from the movement.

WE ARE NOT THE ALT-KIKE AND JEWS WILL NEVER BE WELCOME HERE

How many times do I have to tell you before it sinks in?

There are no good Jews.

He's been unprofessional for ages like most journalists and dragged his feet on getting the charity setup.

Only reason for the slew of articles on him is because he pissed off the right people. You'll never see writers for the Waahington Post or New York Times grilled like this.

Milo did more for advancing your political agendas than you ever will

I think the idea is to use him as a useful idiot.
Not that we support him, but we support him triggering people and promoting us.

Has he even written anything relevant since the first year of GG? I know he has his little fanbase, but he seems to have lost all relevancy outside of it.

Not really he tarnished it with faggotry and lolberg bullshit bringing all those e-celebs in.

literally all the faggot did was rant on political correctness and feminism. the most basic lukewarm redpill shit. then adds in cuck homo acceptance and racemixing shit. id say that adds up to be negative advancement. regression.

THIS
FUCKING
PERCENT

I'm sick of dirty, money-grubbing kikes infiltrating EVERY movement borne in the West. ALT-RIGHT is just a blanket term for a bunch of unrepentant degenerate males who don't fit in with PC culture. It has nothing, NOTHING to do with removing the claws of international Jewry from the flesh of Western economics and politics.

Milo is a kike, a degenerate, and now a thief who profiteers on our dank memes. FUCKING HANG HIM ALREADY.

Did somebody mention Milo Yiannopoulos the greasy fucking greek kike? Nothing he says or does is relevant. He's just trying to ride the popularity of Trump. Don't give him attention.

This Ben classic describes this thread perfectly

Wow, the homosexual turned out to be less than moral, color me surprised.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

lel wrong one

He still has the money and will do something with it soon.

Sage for petty eceleb shit

This is the only kind of attention you dislike, right Milo?

Fuck off with the d&c bullshit leftypol.

You're the kind of faggot who will be calling people who string up kikes on the day of the rope "d&c shills".

It's not d&c if you are against subversive kikes, which are a much greater threat than harmless bolshevik wannabe autists from Holla Forums.

The ONE FUCKING TIME we get some traction on a White Male Scholarship, and a goddamn filthy kike pockets the loot and pulls a kickstarter.

Disgusting faggot heeb, getting banned from Twitter was the best thing that happened. Having 18-22 year old white college students calling Trump, "Daddy" like a bunch of little girls? Disgusting.

Die of AIDS faggot Greek kike Milo.

What, really? I'm fucking shocked

Saged for redundancy an e-celeb faggotry

seriously though this homo needs to end up in the gas chamber

Ok now Im just fucking mad.

Operation, lynch the faggot when?

Remember when he was selling "BBC" shirts to women? Truly the glorious leader of the alt-right

Fuck off you cum swallowing faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

[email protected]/* */

facebook.com/myiannopoulos

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm

instagram.com/milo.yiannopoulos

yiannopoulos.net/

periscope.tv/Nero

vine.co/u/982433876574429184

[email protected]/* */,[email protected]/* */

Milo was once an useful tool in helping us shift the Overton Window to the Right a bit. His usefulness has long since departed. He's been a liability for quite some time now. His pro-nigger garbage and shady business dealings (among other things) must be castigated at every opportunity.

Hi again, Dr. Scientist user.

if all his other bullshit wasnt enough, this is definite grounds for execution on the day of the rope.

He's not altright, let alone the leader of the altright, dipshit. The altright has no leader, much like Holla Forums has no leader.

Why are you telling us, newfag?
We all know what Milo is.
Milo is an introductory redpill for normies.
At some point, normies take the Jew pill and realize Milo - while good intentions abound - is just another Jew. It's in his genes to swindle people of their gold.

Stop being so new.

Jesus Christ. I never fell for the e-celeb meme, but now I see why everyone was so mad at the people who did. I had no idea it was this bad.

yiannopoulos.net/ has his schedule of events

still looking for phone number and physical location

Milo was never useful to us, but good goyim like you were his useful idiots. Admit you made a mistake and learn from it.

At this point he has gone too far, and we have to do something about him.

You're a fucking idiot. Suck a dick like your father taught you.

I agree, but think this through.

You can't go around screaming "kill niggers!" and other alt-right tropes. You can, but normies would never warm up to your ideologies. You need an introductory redpill that's easy to swallow. If you want to destroy Milo, replace him.

archive.fo/jzJva
Apparently Trump wants to get the 10 billion required to build the wall by stealing all the Cartels money.

Wouldn't this horribly fuck the CIA? Is Trump working with the FBI to fuck over the CIA?

Milo hate thread? Milo hate thread

You're God damn right, something like that happened to me. But is also right. The "White Privilege Grant" was 100% scam and he must face justice, both via legal means and humiliation

Also, sorry for tripfagging. I need to get Dr. Senpai to notice me. :')

Sorry, but my dad wasn't part of the Alt-Right.

Huh. This article was written by David Cole, the Jewish Holocaust Revisionist.

youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

Of course this happened. I don't know why you worship Milo, Holla Forums.

Do we have time?

We are starting to take on kikes like a ship takes on water.

I suggest direct action of some sort. Fed-ex boxes, pizza, fbi ect ect

So is this thread a d&c attempt to make Holla Forums attack Milo, by retards unaware that Holla Forums never trusted Milo in the first place and saw his jewry coming from a mile away? lel

I never liked him.
Im just tired of the open kike portal he has created.

There are plenty of goyim who are not nigger fetishists who can replace him. But not, it has to be a fucking kike everytime. It's like (((they're))) not even wrong when they call us cattle

She's hot. Too bad she probably only fucks black guys.

No, he was a leftist pozzed rainbow rentboy.

I already said he wasn't part of the Alt-Right.

you're not going to have time making change if you're busy sending pizzas..

Doesn't this mean that the biggest co-opting agent of the "alt-right" is kill?

Can we now blitzkrieg the label while retaining our independence and distinctness?

It's time he gets the Ben Shapiro treatment. Blast any media/article he writes (puts his name on, fucking kike ghostwriter ripping off interns) with anti-jew flavor of the month memes AND a campaign to FIND THE WHITE PRIVILEGE MONEY!!!

WHERE IS THE MONEY YOU LAZY LYING FUCKING KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like you're a neet who bases his world view on memes. I'm 100% sure that chick has a white chad boyfriend

We have to ostracize him somehow!

He is dangerous to us!
His co-opting of our movement is starting to have negative jew-based entryism.

We must stop the jew portal or we will have more kikes then we can account for!

I'm a hardcore neet.

Did you just confess your desires to race mix with that brown hunk of meat?

Okay Sinaids

She didn't look brown in the other picture.

when youre down larping…

gain the skills needed to replace Milo. its the only way to overthrow the false prophets.

You are joking right?

I agree. I've said this on Holla Forums before, but if they sincerely like what we're doing, they'll need to be the followers/supporters in this movement.

It's not about skills. Only another jew or philosemite can replace Milo because of Kikebart's influence.

You are not one of us.

Then you must be blind. But then again, libido and beauty can get men blinded.

oy vey go-guys you can only replace him with someone kosher approved.

I made the thread in case there were some anons who still trusted the faggot jew.

This is just the latest in his kikery

Yeah, and he's gotten out of control.

These right here.

Ostracize him from what?

Being a subversive kike faggot?

You know damn well.

It's mostly the hordes on cuckchan and r/the_donald who like him, most of whom are post-exodus newfags who never took the jew pill.

Can't even insult the faggot. These kike abominations get their fix off of hostility and knowing there are people out there that would love to see their brain matter on a wall.

True, but there are some figureheads that are sure as hell trying to steer it. They also happen to be Jewish. Just another (((coincidence))).

Everyone from the actual Alt-Right has already disowned him, even other fags. We'll see how it turns out.

Doesn't matter what he calls himself all that matters is what others call him and when the plebs perceive.

there is a technique from old /i/ that was never used.

Basically you mass combine everything on the list of ruin life tactics and run them at once.

Like tons of pizze at the same place and time, electricians, plumbers,exterminators ect ect ect

It creates a massive blot against reality/traffic jam.

Maybe at breitbart headquarters?

Milo is a niggerlovingkikefaggot but attacking him before the elections will only harm us.

Ostracize him from what?

You can't mean ostracize him from Holla Forums because he was never down with us ebil nazis in the first place.

Ostracize him from the alt-right? The alt-right is a jewish hoax.

This thread is feeling bretty manibulatib :-DDDD

There is no actual alt-right.

THIS.

I dare you to place your sockpuppet on the Breaitbart comment altar by talking shit (facts) about Israel, the Talmud and how they hate white people/genitles. My 3 year old account last 72 hours before they nuked it, removed every single post I ever made on Kikebert.

Talk shit about kebabs and mudslimes 24/7, name the jew, POOF, deleted and banned.

From any political issues or involvement in America or in American politics and for being a forced talking head who magically becomes famous after he ritualistically murder and ate the dick of a baby in a synagogue in jew york.

says it all

Stop his larping that he is one of us.

It teaches kikes that they can be one of us.

KIKE MUST BE REMOVED

ALTKIKE MUST BE REMOVED

on top of that he with the help of many jewish faggots and SRS-types is trying to push to be a white house press secretary. It's going to get to the point where normies are going to be actually entertain that idea.

I think that's pretty well understood. All the ones moderating the message and playing nice with jews are already public and have been for years trying to work between the seams. They also do not come here so it's pointless to circle jerk what's already well known.

Thanks user, you wouldn't mind firing up a new one for this thread (and me) would you?

When we get into power we need to actively attack them wherever we find them though.

Wonder if all the crypto-faggots here know they are going to be cleansed once they are found out and can sense it like the kikes can. So they try to defend him.

who said kosher approved? you can't get rid of Jew ecelebs like Milo without replacing him with one of our own. Does it worry you I know the strategy? Good.

All you need to do in order to replace Milo is be:

That's it. Everything else is filler.
Milo chooses to fill himself with black cocks, our guy will fill himself with good morals and conservative values.

Stay mad, Jew.

The chief editor of Alternative Right, the person who coined the term Alt-Right, and the writers of Counter-Currents, a large hub for the alt-right have all disowned him, and other groups like NRx never liked him in the first place. He has at best some shitpost twitter support, and I'd say that's a weak and half-congenial link. There's very few parts of the alt-right that aren't distinctly anti-jew. If you're gonna talk shit, stick to something that has more merit like the faggotry problem.

Can we turn this woman and a good portion of their followers against this greedy kike faggot?

youtube.com/channel/UC0hwSUgu98_uX_xuTELSKSg/videos

I know Milo is a Jew and all, but I'd hesitate to take another (((journalist's))) word at face value until we have confirmation that Milo scammed anyone.

get out of here faggot

Shut the fuck up Milo, THE PROOF TAKES 5 SECOND TO FIND!!!!!!!!!!
You have filed the paperwork for a charity or scholarship. YOU STILL HAVE THE MONEY YOU DIRTY KIKE!

So you don't want him getting fags to vote for the God Emperor? Care to explain that, nigger? The other user had the right idea. Hanging Milo from a lamp post before the election serves no purpose.

He larps as a nazi? You aren't making any sense.

His silence on the matter is damning. What the fuck happened to $350,000 FUCKING WHITE MALE scholarship money?!?

Ok, so if you had to pick from a list of only e-celebs who would it currently be?

I've been saying since last year that this faggot isn't even gay, he's some obvious plant. Ties are dangerous.

If we assume that Gamergate/Anita Sarkesian/Zoe Quinn/McIntosh/Silverstring Media/Gawker are on the Hillary side of the fence, why is Breitbart playing for both teams?
There's only one team, it's called Obama 2017

Get the fuck out of here you british FAGGOT

I question your motives

WHEN PEOPLE THINK EBIL INTERNET RACISTS THEY THINK A JEWISH HOMOSEXUAL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I usually say "not an argument" just to make faggots mad by that's literally not an argument lol

He must be attacked. He is not on our side.

can't wait till this degenerate kike faggot and his idiot followers bite the dust

GO TO BRIT POL YOU COCK LOVER

When people think of evil internet racists they think of an anti-racist kike faggot, and that's why we have to sabotage the fag vote by dragging Milo behind a pickup before the election?

You're making zero sense.

Not yet.

SEND THE FAGGOT TO THE BOG

Is there anyone more cucked than the Anglos? Even the ones on Holla Forums are nigger cock loving faggots.

the only reason he gets coverage is because he's a gatekeeping alt-right shill who's purpose is to detract people from the actual problems and focus on muh sjw's

8ch.net/bog/res/1.html

We all want the alt-right to crash with no survivors, right ?

If we want to get rid of the alt-right label, make him the leader and push it to make it look like a it's a dick loving cult. Their campaign will die out when it'll be fags central.

If we want to subvert their plans then push the goal to full anti-semitism, no kikes allowed, no one other than us will follow.

If we want to let them alive, then I don't know, ask r eddit

This. SJWs are annoying, but they are a product of the (((education))) pushed and funded by ((( ))). inb4 muh based Milo triggers SJWs so it means he's literally the savior of the white race

Holla Forums is not the altright

If that's your plan, you should really start with Greg Johnson instead.
Also

What do you want it to be?

Welcome newfriend

"yeah, fuck over Milo, fellow Holla Forumsacks - we have to do it. "
you fucking scum - it's not like there aren't 1000s of leftists we could fuck with. Milo may be degenerate but he's a gateway redpill to normies. He's a faggot - well there are 1000s of leftie faggots out there who are actively harmful, fuck with these.

lefties are already gunning for him over this grant, we have legitimate leftie targets, let them waste their energy on this, you fucking shill

ayyyyyyy

that's basically what it has been for months already

celebrating fags and trannies turning on sjw's and whatever

they contribute nothing to solving the actual problems

Yeah, we've got bigger fish to fry, and we're not the alt-right. He's their problem.

he is actually a bluepill agent you fucking faggot. He does no good for anything we value.

This is about jews and goys, not left and right.

Milo and one of his nigger boyfriends are in this very thread

do you faggots even know what controlled opposition is?

this

he doesn't 'redpill' anyone

attacking low hanging fruit like dumbass sjw's for lulz isn't even any useful

even liberals don't like these people anymore

this user gets it

Obviously (((we))) want any sort of nationalism that's getting attention to die, that goes without saying

We mock controlled opposition, people like Ghost or Alex Jones, siphon away their viewers, make them irrelevant. We destroy our enemies.

He's a subversive and is poisoning the minds of newly "redpilled" newfags. Not to mention how he shills his nigger fetish to white conservative women. He's objective is to ruin us from within. Far worse than any generic faggot.

you are a legit moron or a fucking D&C agent. go be autistic somewhere else.

She's at least 50% European. Her mom might have Native DNA. She obviously tans too much, though.

You're definitely not a D and C shill

These dumbass SJW-s are who are doing the bidding of the jew and who drum up the support for jew policies. These SJW-s are not harmless loons - they wield the real power in today's world and are an instrument of destruction that is pointed against the Whites, u fucking coon.

It's not d&c because he is not or ever was on our side. Our enemy is very well defined

Tfw not even outraged, just impressed
That's a lot of fucking cocaine for the year he's been in the spotlight

subversive how? what are u smoking, you moron?
He would be danger, if he was only one faggot kike in our white utopia. The fact is that there are hundreds of thousands of them - faggots, kikes, commies or combinations of these.

Sure, attack the one that helps redpill some normies, ignore hundred thousand of legit targets. Do it fellow Holla Forumsacks.

The SJWs from universities who Milo mocks are harmless loons. He never takes on the big kikes, because they are his family, tribe and real friends

Goys: If pol isn't 'the' alt-right, then why are we policing the alt-right?

FUCK OFF MILO

It's CTR d&c effort with some autists joining in. Milo is helpful to Trump, so they want us to scare him away.

Hillary Clinton has given us more publicity than any faggot e-celebs in the (((alt-right)))

guess im a #hillfiremissile

Yeah, I've reconsidered, Milo needs to get his shit kicked in. Greg Johnson's better, but he's an obvious faggot, and shills for homosexual advocacy constantly without having half an argument, or the basic respect to actually come out. It's to the point where he's willing to defend Canada's bestiality laws because the alternative opens up anti-gay legislation, and such attitudes are encouraged and shoehorned across his site. He's also said a fair bit of absolutely retarded shit, and has a tenuous grasp on actual politics. I was just responding to the absurd shill post that if you're gonna attack the alt-right for faggotry, you might as well list someone who's actually a cut and dry member of the alt-right, instead of a disliked hijacker.

He is not redpilling anyone. Besides pushing faggotry and nigger fetishism, all he does is mock mentally ill people like gif related.

I like how all his support was to link trump with gays,twinks,traps,pornstars and "neo-nazis"
He was pretty helpful alright.

Wew that's actually a good shill post good thinkin. Nobody is going to buy your gay bullshit here. Milo is nothing but harmful to Trump.

He is going to disappear when Trump is in, you heard it here.

COINCIDENCE ALERT

8ch.net/pol/res/7333406.html

He's an useful fig-leaf. A faggot supporting Trump - this soothes normie fears - consider all the anti-Trump propaganda.

CTRL-F - 3 of these "let's attack milo" threads in catalog right now - no way it's natural.
CTR D&C - shills are trying to hit Milo & Breitbart & by extension Trump by using us.

Sargon, Milo, Crowder, etc, never redpilled anybody.

There's a reason revolutions always kill those who come before - at a certian point they stop pushing the narrative your way and start letting people arrive at their viewpoints and stay there.

Look on twitter. Every free milo faggot is a potential RWDS member who got trapped in the quagmire of opinions dangerous enough to feel brave to express, yet not dangerous enough to make any change.

If you feel you have to do something, DO IT AFTER THE FUCKING ELECTION, you moron.
Attacking Milo and alienating Breitbart, which is one of the few pro-Trump sites right now is counterproductive.

This.

I'm probably in the minority here but honestly I'd rather the alt-right be associated with him and the other eceleb faggots anyway, let them take all the spotlight and the heat off of this place. As their usefulness wanes after the election they are easily replaced with harder right red-pillers for normies.

Milo is a degenerate faggot but he's at least on the right side of the spectrum, he isn't fucking Cenk who deserves to an hero. Milo might not be Holla Forums or anything close but I don't think this is the time to d&c anybody on the right who can bring normies to our side and vote Trump. At least wait until after the election to start messing with them.

Our right wing deportation squads don't support any kind of dangerous activities, user

Good. The more people aware of this co-opting kike the better.

What's false flagging?

There's nothing dangerous about these activities, user. :^^^)

Maybe a ridiculous picture of Milo behind the A Wyatt Mann pic where it says, he trusted a Kike with a knife in his back?

Shoop his head on Huma next to hillary? Don't know man, your last idea was good enough for me to save it, do your thing.

we must remove the jew.

he is a jew.

he must be removed.

end of story

See

Fuck Milo. Period.

There are many more jews that are actively harmful, attack those. Getting Holla Forums to hit someone who helps out Trump right now is only helpful to hillary.

It might have to do with the fact that Milo has been making waves in Trump supporters and Milo's dick grubbling faggot friends and supporters are smeared all over the shite like baby diaper shit.

I so want to fuck Margaret

This is a good thing. Right now the "alt-right" has a harmless looking faggot in the front - normies will not believe HRC scaremongering.

Let's get rid of him and start attending Trump rallies with KKK hoods? Maybe swastika t-shirts, eh? This will end well…

National socialism/fascism rejects the notion of utopia.

SO LONG AS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BLOGGERS

SCOTT ADAMS CAME OUT AS ANTI-WHITE TODAY

In the first part of his interview on (((Rubin Report))), paraphrasing, Scott Adams says that discriminating against white males is good for society.

You have to watch about ten minutes.

ANTI-WHITE

Nobody here fucking likes the KKK, skinheads or any of those edgy "let's wait for hitler/gas the kikes, race war now" groups.

I don't like to go all "muh shill muh shill" but unholy fuck, you stand out like a fucking black sheep.

He is going around campuses pissing off liberals and gaining maybe a small demographic of dick sucking supporters. He doesn't make Trump or the right look decent in any form or fashion and you should fucking kill yourself right now by setting yourself on fire.

You must be new.

gas the kikes,race war now

Strawmanning? Kek.

Ok, let me spell it out to you with simple sentences.

1) "Alt-Right" has been built up as a boogeyman by HRC. We and every Trump supporter has been lumped in there, doesn't matter if it's true.

2) "Alt-Right", whatever it is has currently a harmless-looking faggot speaking for it, among others - this pacifies normies, who were told that it's a gang of evil nazies.

3) You want us to reclaim alt-right, never mind we never subscribed to it, but you don't want to be co-opted. You want to kick off these harmless looking (to normies) figleafs and go full natsoc retard, validating Hillary's propaganda and handing her the victory in the coming election.

Checked and thank you for summarizing.

Not dissing natsoc, but revealing your power level without an actual power base is retarded.

The main points here is that anyone who goes a la "hey, you wanna kill a jew?" in public is most certainly some spook trying to bait you into doing something that'll get you arrested or delegitimized (or both).

This guy gets it. Language is key here, motives remain the same.

(You) ARE strawmanning. Nobody mentioned nazi flags or KKK robes. If you were an actual lurker, you'd know that anything you sarcastically suggested is already considered edgy and cringy.

Also, Milo confessed that he doesn't want Trump in the White House and that he was on the train just for the "cultural" side of it (aka unholy shit this thing is viral and I can milk this cow for as long as I can). This and the fact that he literally SCAMMED people for a just cause, the "White Privilege Scholarship Grant", was the last straw. At least for me.

apart from the whole 'shits in a bag' thing, she has a boyfriend. she doesn't talk about it because obviously that would kill her patreon money.

hitler dubs of troof.
Speaking of feminism, was (s)trollin' about my old punk communities seeing how they've been handling the Bernination and found out about… well it's right in the name!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_Feminism
No wonder they're honorary aryans.

hah. Either works, I'm sure Breitbart would've backed him if not for Trump's sudden appearance.
At least the sandnigger is still legit. He doesn't seem to understand what a crooked business (((media))), he's always getting shit on by his (((superiours))) when trying to break stories. Not to mention the biggest one he had stolen from him was about Ted Cruz.
Besides even if Milo wasn't a fag or a jew you can still tell just by looking at him he's untrustworthy.
Looks like the drugs-up-the-ass mules you'd see in Miami's fag disco districts. Jew or not those fags steal more often than the illegals, and are much worse about playing it off.
come to think of it didn't he say he was bootybomped as a pre-teen on Joe Rogan? I bet the reason why no financial loss cases stick to (((Milo))) is he's been inducted into that UK-wide MP paedo ring, and the only way he rationalises this is he becomes an utter degenerate that claims to like it. Heh, his first BBC mighta been one of Clinton's warlord buddies.

rong thred yo

^

You can name (((certain activities))) but not others.
While Israel itself cannot be criticised, they are lax on the holohoax because Bibi is. Work within the framework you got. It's also good to start with the great euro war or Clinton's serbian adventures, because the way they constructed lies about their opponents is almost exactly the same. Chomsky and Audrey Gillian found no rape camps during the entire kosovo war, yet they (((mysteriously appear))) when Clinton News Network sets down, which got them both pariahed from the anti-war commune for half a decade til people found out they were rused.
I've led some kikebarters down the proper path, but you need an initial 'break-in' event to work from.
personally, I think bibi always hated he wasn't literally the de-facto ruler of Israel and now he has a chance to punt the open borders fuckers.
You can also name them through specific over-representative involvement in certain events… (another thing bibibart doesn't mind compared to other 'righty' pubs, calling the Iraq War a total lie, likely because he admitted regretting it himself. To use a GG-ism, bibi #isdefinitelyyourshield against other kikes, especially Kissinger, Rothschild, and Soros. So hang him last.)

actually, he does. Some commie rag found that he used to pose as one, not to troll, like (((Goldberg))) but as a sexual fetish. He's got a collection of gay Stalag porn comics.
Still doesn't stop him from going full-out
SHUT
IT
DOWN
when found out though. The blog the commie rag linked to that had his old pictures has been nuked for TOS violations.
pme2013.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-art-of-self-loathing.html archive.is/qqD47

eh, linking keeps fucking up every now and then, I can grok it.

Stockholm is pretty sad no matter where it manifests.

In his defense, Holla Forums does have common fundamental points, so in practice we are a "we" due to a certain consensus. We are not a "we" in sense of centralized, operating under commands bla bla, but these principles have managed to keep things together for a long while.

Strange to think about it though…

agreed

so sick of losers here latching onto something because it is "pretty", "talks like us" or "fighting the same enemy"
they recognize greatness because it is something they lack so they latch onto it and bleed it dry

they are here for one reason….to collect fame and cash and that is all their feeble degenerate minds understand

…also Milo wrote and article on Breitbart that stated he was leaving England for good "because of Islam", but I think the missing cash is the real reason

the way alt-right has been created and used to lump everyone who 1) supports trump or 2) is to the right of [whatever] = you just know it's going to go the route of gamergate where the media will keep on saying shit like "Gamergate is a movement that hates women" until you literally get casual normies buying it hook line and sinker and telling you what "Gamergate" is even tho you were technically there watching it as the GG term came about.

yeah i'm not "gamergate" or anything but i started watching the "burgers and fries" shitshow and stuck around the threads for the e-drama and then later on i had some normie "video game guy" tell me what gamergate is [woman-hating boogeyman] and he doesn't care if i personally started the movement myself he's not going to be told otherwise.

that's the power of what you're up against, and i guess here the only hope is that since "alt-right" covers a lot more ground than the "gamergate" niche there will be a lot more people sticking up for it because it's not able to be swept under the rug like "We're talking about VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM here"

THE NOSE KNOWS
H
E

N
O
S
E

K
N
O
W
S

I love to imply we're a group when it's really important. It really is up to us to save the white race. We have the best people.

HELL YES

FUCK THAT KIKE ALT-RIGHT SHIT

The problem is that you are not able to find any real political groups who share these common principles though, groups with enough gravitas. The whole lingo "saving the white race", "white genocide" etc. triggers people into dismissal.

As I said before, I think the language needs to not be specific, but the motivations and implications are to be the same. Instead of "protect the white race" replace it with "protect our borders/culture/families/heritage", and instead of "immigration is bad for us" replace it with "it brings harm to us plurilaterally" (as in it affects everyone) or even go as far as "why are we taking their best and leave them (countries of origin) nothing? we're depleting them of their good stock". See what I did there? Trying to gain moral high ground. It doesn't have to be 100% truth, but imply that it is.

Sorry for blogposting.

a kike doesn't belong to any white nationalist movement, a kike that is especially a odious,grotesque nigger loving faggot. This sub human piece of lower life deserves nothing but aids or to be put through what happened to the other fag rohm.

The only question I ask myself is whether an oven or the bog should be his destination. Maybe put him in an oven, weld it shut then throw it in the bog?

honestly this faggot kike deserves to be hung upside and have his throat slit.

Hi CIA. I'm Dr. Pave.

Pavel****

Fugg :D :DD

He can watch.

David Cole is a fucking legend. It's almost a shame he has to go back to Shekelstan

Ernst Rohm helped Hitler advance his agenda too. But we all know how that ended.

What a koinkidenke xD

Kill yourself you repulsive homosexual

Hitler speaks the truth, he's getting faggots to vote Trump, they'd go straight to Hillary otherwise.
While he is using his followers as useful idiots, he, and those faggots he has convinced, are OUR useful idiots, without even realising it.
Hold off on the life wrecking until after the election, then go nuts.
…just do it in the guise of salty Dems. Second term will be sewn up, then.

honestly cant believe you proxy'd just to make that shitty post. You have to be getting shekels for that garbage

This isn't blog posting, you are strategizing. I agree with your idea about language, but I think we must go far beyond such tricks in to real weaponized persuasion. The kind brainwashing that the Jews used to ruin the world must be applied in reverse to fix it.

Check your six, butt rapey time xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh good. I hope he gets locked up, He'll love it. All the black dick he ever wanted.

I hope he gets raped by 50 niggers and then gets shanked while the guards do nothing.

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4?t=4240
You're basically suggesting what Yuri Bezmenov once said. Go at 1:10:44 for specifics, but I wholeheartedly suggest you to watch it all (unless you already did).

I see you contribute a lot to our political discussions, friendo.

Forgot to embed.

hello dot jaypeg

You made me chuckle out loud

By shitposting I have done more for our interests than a subversive.

Alt-kike are the new neocohens.

NO JEWS in our midst. Homosexuals need to keep it private. No promotion of anti-family ideals.

NO COMPROMISES.

Two other former writers, Margot Huysman and Mic Wright, say they are still waiting for a balance of about £4,000 each to be paid. Yiannopoulos paid each of them about £1,000 at the end of October and, they say, promised further payments each month – but those were not forthcoming. When Huysman complained of the non-payment on Twitter, he sent her emails saying ‘You’ve already made yourself permanently unemployable in London with your hysterical, brainless tweeting, by behaving like a common prostitute and after starting a war with me, as perhaps you are now discovering’ and implying he had a salacious picture of her from a party that he would publish if she persisted in complaining.

Milo is a typical shekel hording jew.

good for riling up normies, but a faggot kike is a faggot kike…

GAS

Milo showed himself to be a rat faced kike long ago, OP

Does anyone have the webm of Milo saying that Trump is crazy and that he does not actually support him (or something to that effect)? Good for redpilling Milofags from reddit.

its in this thread u stupid nigger

I keked. People like him are useful for media attention, but we should never accept them as leaders

>some guy on Taki Mag quoting the Daily Beast

I stopped at according to the Daily Beast. Don't you have another source for this claim other than the Daily Beast?

In case you didn't know:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.