Why does it somehow make sense to people that life is so much easier for a woman than a man...

Why does it somehow make sense to people that life is so much easier for a woman than a man? Does she have any responsibilities these days?

White knights BTFO

I'll quote Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones:

because they do
do you have any idea how relaxed women can be and not get shit for it???? or are you retarded?
and this has nothing to do with white knights you racebaiting slut

how many women do you know? do they have any responsibilities? do you?

jesus christ, you're a faggot

It's true and you know it

Because women literally have more rights, more actual on the books legal rights, than men. Every major institution, from governments to workplaces to schools to charities, openly discriminates against men in favor of women. And that's just actual things that are on the books. Our society is entirely geared toward having men serve women, and women may choose to work, for fun and extra spending money, if they feel like it. And if they do they'll have an easier time getting hired and getting higher pay, due to the wage gap myth and other myths that they are oppressed, plus the simple fact that they are generally seen as inherently good at first impression, while men are seen as inherently bad (scary, violent, dumb oppressive potential rapists). But of course she can also choose to still be a housewife, and literally do nothing but hang around the house and try to keep it comfortable for a living. Oh, how oppressed, you get to stay home and be with your family all day. How terrible.

Society is set up to allow women to be guilt free NEETS, while also making it easier for them to not be NEETS if they so choose. All of this is built on the backs of men, who need to work for everything that women get for free, from money, to empathy, to love.

I belive everyone suffers about the same. Women still have to work to feed themselves so do men. If man has no one to live for he gets sick and dies. If woman has no children she goes instane.

They literally don't, though. That's historically what a husband is for, and now the government has given her the option of either getting a husband and then leaving him, but continuing to take his paycheck, or simply living off gibsmedats, the collective husband.

When they do choose to work, women get jobs easier due not only to the fact that they get automatic sympathy, but due to actual quotas and open discrimination against men in favor of women. They then end up doing less work for more pay due to the wage gap myth, which is then corrected for despite not existing, so men have to work harder for the same reward, if the women choose to work at all.

Yes her job is to childrear the children but there are fewer white mothers than it used to be so this is why we should take the women vote rights away and destroy the democracy. Women have beeen shit testing us for long but no white men are dominating them like it's their property so the women remains unowned.

This is fault at both sides woman is greedy and man is stupid for not doing pre marriage papers.

This is fault of weak men who tolerate and allow this. In first world you have option to create your own company or get job in one of the stem fields where women are nearly non existant. You blame goverment for this but you should realize women cant create anything of their own will they have no self consiciousness as men do. They suffer in their own bodies latching on any new meme becasue they cant create their own opinion.

TwoX is that way OP.

You're literally only talking about how much shit she can take that they already "owned" (bought with his money) when or before they were together. Doesn't cover child support, which is frequently way more than the man can afford, and nobody gives a fuck. My father was near homeless despite having a respectable career, because he had to give nearly his entire paycheck to my mom for "child support," which she spent on everything but me and my brother, while also mooching off government housing. All this, and she and the courts wouldn't let us see him without supervision, because after being late on some checks, she made up lies about him being violent and shit, and they just believed it, because she's a woman. The legal system is entirely biased in favor of women, and everyone knows it.

Of course we should have an anti-gynocrentric revolution, but you're still blaming the victims and letting the perpetrators off scott free. You're part of the problem. By not giving women the responsibility of not being pieces of shit, you're allowing them to just be leeching pieces of shit. Nothing will change unless you demand it. You are the one being weak and allowing this.

The government, though there is a level of corruption, ultimately represents the people. The government is biased against men for women because society overall is biased against men for women. Because of course women have no empathy for men, but neither do other men. And on top of that, men like yourself would rather take head-pats and be told that you're a "real man" than stand up and not let society make you a second class citizen that exists only to serve your vaginal overlords.

Good post, user. The word NEET has been coming to my in regards to them upon first hearing it. But as for the part about housewives, in another decade they will nearly be extinct anyways.

Not really, because she has the option of avoiding this as well.

blaming anyone for your or someones misfortune will get you nowhere. Every goverment in the world is Corrupted without fail it will be like this and will continue like this until the end of humanity. You as a human with 0 political power can only do what is in your range of possiblities. Women might get every shit from man they once loved but man can go and smash that bitch face with no trace and evidience when FBI will investigate cause he can create the possibility.

No matter what you do it will be the same in future there might be no feminism and people will strive towards heavy militant-race pure-meritrocratic society but even them will have problem with goverment saying "lazy shits y u no allow us to create sex bots and cat anime girls?" Of course the problems will be vastly superiour to ours since discovery of new alien races who might annihlate us but you get my point.

I also belive the whole universe is just consicuisness of every race who dwells there. Universe want from us to become superiour thats why we are self aware. If you do something bad like not caring about youself bad diet, not learning, being ass to others you will get bad results this is karma but not in reddit way. If you be good and work hard the universe will reward you. This is the very basic law.

I really doubt he's even receiving these "head-pats." But of course he won't hold women accountable as he would a man, because women are ultimately pure, according to these cucks.

Not about blame. We as a society share the blame for allowing this. What I'm talking about is acknowledging the problem and working to fix it. I will not just continue to pretend that men are not treated as second class citizens in our society. I won't just smile and nod and let it go unnoticed. More men must realize just how unfair their situation is. And perhaps some women that actually have empathy will care as well. When enough people care, the system changes.

It's not about political power so much as social power. This is no specific government I'm talking about. Historically and worldwide, every society has been geared to have women served by men. But our society is rapidly changing, and with enough people waking up and no longer being useful idiots, we can change it in the right direction. We no longer have Jim Crow laws that openly give black people fewer rights than white people, but we do have plenty of laws that openly give men fewer rights than women.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Women can not only send men to jail simply by saying she "felt threatened," but women can beat and even kill men with zero legal repercussions. I can't quite tell what you're trying to say with your broken english, but men cannot get away with hitting women. They can't even get away with looking at women or being in their general presence, if the woman decides she's had enough of him and wants the law to take him away. Western courts openly advocate the idea that sex crimes (which in many jurisdictions women can legally not even be accused of) should not require evidence, and that when a woman accuses a man of something, that in itself is seen as enough evidence for conviction.

That's a separate problem, so long as in your hypothetical society, I am not treated as a second class citizen just because I wasn't lucky enough to be born with a vagina.

However, you can't stop the robowaifus. The technology is already here. It's coming whether they like it or not. The feminists are already beginning to get mad about it because it would decrease the artificially inflated value of of their vaginas and their egos, but you can't stop the march of technology. Once the manufacturers realize they can sidestep the uncanny valley by making anime/vidya/cartoon waifus instead, we'll have them. We just need to create enough demand so the manufacturers hear it.

>>>/robowaifu/

So basically if you act like the average woman you get bad karma. That's why they live longer and have fewer responsibilities and get more sympathy and more help in every area of life. Sure thing, bud.

My broken english wasnt enought to explain it to you in more infomrative manner im sorry. I will let you do as you please since i am unable to make sentences comprehensive enought for you to make a picture.

Do as you wish since only you know what is best for you or your surroundings.

I still responded, fag. Just asked to clarify one little bit, that I still tried to respond to but might have gotten wrong.

I hope one day you wake up and demand your rights. You deserve to be treated with respect and sympathy and compassion and actual equal rights. You don't deserve to be walked on just because you weren't lucky enough to be born with a vagina.

You were on my other thread, weren't you?

probably

In fact i dont want to be treated like this the whole point of suffering is to make myself better. The whole point of treating men as plebians is to make them better for someone like you who had enought is obvious you want to change this but lemme tell you in suffering is happiness. Let women walk over you let niggers spit in your face let them dictate you what xender is your child this is the whole point where men will not take this anymore and snap into berserk mode while waving swastika flags.

With that guy who pretended he was some great visionary of robowaifus but never delivered. You were the other user, correct?

Yeah, I'm in the process of writing a big post in that thread right now.

If you were a woman you'd have no responsibilities and thus have much more time and energy to dedicate to making yourself better, or to whatever other goal you set yourself to.

Why did he stop replying? I kind of regret getting involved with that last idiot, because it probably derailed the thread. I should have kept it serious.

So do you right now you are posting on anonymous board you could learn something new or went to lifting weight. BUT! So do it which makes me hypocrite.

He stopped because we were right. No big deal. I'm getting it back on track now. You can't stop the robowaifus.

I'm spreading awareness of an issue about which I care very deeply. Perhaps I could be doing even more, then couldn't we all?

I meant the first user who was posting about creating a community. He stopped replying out of nowhere.

I wont spread anything since feminism in my country is nearly non existant and even laughed upon by most of women and men. But in exchange we have many other problems with minorities and economy i just wish i could live in America or Western Europe and being treated like plebian while women bully me instead of thinking what work wont kill me and actually make money so i can live where i live.

Oh, then probably went to bed or something.

"Feminism" is largely irrelevant. Even in so called "traditional" societies, men have to work much more than women, while women are simply entitled to the fruits of men's labor. Women claim that they have been oppressed throughout history, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Men have always gotten a raw deal. Men have always been disposable. I'm willing to bet not as many women in your country have to worry about what work won't kill them. Women worldwide are much less likely to be victims of violent crime or dangerous accidents, and much more likely to live longer.

No one is disposable (dont mean shitskins) what you swallowed was propaganda by jew so you will hate other gender and wont procreate. Close your eyes and fuck woman even if she is feminist slut if you fuck her good she will change and latch on your cock slurping it 24/7. Dont be such bitch jesus fuck world is grim and gray but who the hell gives a fuck those are my favorite colors anyway.

Do you actually think this disjointed post is going to motivate anybody?

No, nobody is disposable. But society treats men as if they are disposable. Society does not value your life as much as it does a woman's. They send you to do the dangerous jobs, with a higher risk of getting killed on the job, or getting a disease or injury from doing the job exactly as expected. They send men to fight and sacrifice their lives in war, then claim "women are the primary victims of war." They put more money to "women's health care" and prevention of "violence against women" even though men suffer from more disease and injury, die earlier, and suffer much more violence than women.

Society thinks you are disposable. They do not care about you. But they would if you had a vagina.

You're the one being a bitch by taking it up the ass from a society that hates you, and then thanking them for the "privilege."

Um, have you ever worked at a cleaning job?

Ending your own thread.

Yes. It involved me, as the only man there, being told to work harder, despite the fact that I was the only one actually working and not just socializing. Pretty much the same as every other job I've ever done with women.

You surely told you boss, right? I mean, that is snitching but some people find it necessary.

Never a need. The boss sees everything. They don't care. Who do you think was telling me to work harder? Hell, even if the boss was sympathetic, they can't say anything to women. They'll be sued into oblivion for sexual harassment or discrimination for telling women to do the jobs they are paid for.

That's fucked really, if it's any consolation I just worked with some females today and I realized that they are truly hard workers. Not all of them suck, some are exceptional so you need to find a job with some equality.

Not all women are terrible, but society doesn't mind if they are. Society is set up specifically to allow them to be terrible, and get by on the fruits' of men's labor.

I do.
American Society, it's very prevalent but that's changing now that Trump is in office.

No, historically every society around the world has been set up to allow women to be leeches who never have to work, while men work and sacrifice their very lives, sending their pay back to their wives, whose only job is to spend time with their own children, who the father never gets to see.

This is nothing new. Society has always been set up specifically to have men serve women.

It is much harder for a woman than for a man. If you want proof just remember that it takes a woman 2 hours just to decide what clothes to wear. With a brain like that, it is no wonder that life's most complex and challenging issues escape them. No wonder they run to Chad even though he smacks her around. It is because mentally they are stretched to their limits all the fucking time.

Thanks, user. Hopefully that will initiate a great conversation in that other thread.

No but i dont give a fuck

Do as you please

Sure is great to have life on easy mode, ain't it fellas?

Definitely