Who /sinkpisser/ here?

who /sinkpisser/ here?
saving water and making silent pees is comfy

Haven't pissed in the sink in years, I used to piss in the sink very often, saves a lot of time.

I sometimes pee on a bucket

Fucking pleb.

I always piss in the sink. No need to aim as much and it's so much more comfy

You say the piss stench is better.
Don't aim at the water, pleb.

this.

/bucketpissers/ ftw

no sinkpissers here mention if they even bother to run a little water in the sink after or if they bother to wash their hands. pathetic.

That's the beauty of it user, you save EVEN MORE water by using it to wash your hands as well; SUPER STERILE

the point is that people that are degenerate enough to piss in a sink don't even bother washing their hands and leave the urine residue in the sink for others to smell.

Who?

t. unenlightened toilet pisser
pissing in the sink with the water running allows you to stealth piss because of the noise of the water, and then wash hands without turning the water on again. Some microsplash piss lands around the sink but that happens with a toilet too

we're not stupid here

I have a little sister :3

do you fiddle her puffy vulva?

Whoa that's too far :o

Sink pissing is definately glorious, not nearly as enlightened as the outdoors pissing though. Feeling the wind in your unshaven pubes while pissing away in the night is the best feeling ever.

you ever cuddle with your little sister. They honestly are the cutest until they hit that age where they turn into a complete bitch.

she's 19

fuck
we have to go back

Hey (((little sister))) now that you're 19 we can open the door,get on the floor,everybody walkt the dinassaur