Brit/pol/ #1188 - Nigel Farage, the greatest man in Britain, is 5'8" edition

LANKLETS BTFO

GET FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHA

Support for Brexit vote was higher among voters 'abandoned by the establishment'

express.co.uk/news/politics/705909/Support-Brexit-vote-higher-among-voters-abandoned-establishment

Calais mayor told go home as she arrives in Kent to woo traders

express.co.uk/news/uk/705760/Calais-Natacha-Bouchart-mayor-Ashford-Kent-Brexit-businesses-move

Theresa May vows Brexit deal will limit migration whatever the impact on EU trade

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-vows-to-make-controls-on-eu-migrants-a-red-line-duri/

'Glaring deficiencies' in EU debate, Electoral Reform Society says

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37238641

'Tourists are the terrorists': Backlash against holidaymakers in Spain with 67m visitors outnumbering the 47m population after ISIS terror threat hits tourism in eastern Med

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3766955/Tourists-terrorists-Backlash-against-holidaymakers-Spain-67m-visitors-outnumbering-47m-population-ISIS-terror-threat-hits-tourism-eastern-Med.html

MAPPED: New biting spider with GREEN fangs spotted in Britain

express.co.uk/news/nature/705906/biting-spider-green-fangs-venomous-spotted-Britain

TV licence iPlayer rules come into force

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37226030

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DnTGQ
youtube.com/channel/UCOtFVJUoek4TKZAaeQVhiLA/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=dd
chamaripashoes.com/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/farage-west-needs-democratic-renaissance-put-people-back-charge/
facebook.com/Manlet-support-group-686273221494297/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/tsunami-alert-as-71-magnitude-quake-hits-off-coast-of-new-zealan/
youtube.com/watch?v=nyTuMvK6k2o
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_High_School,_Edinburgh
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1325125/Girl-gives-stepdad-adoption-papers-big-birthday-surprise.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1325409/Gangland-Channel-5-promo-new-series-looking-British-gangs.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37098643
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34138127
youtu.be/ys-tEQLQtBk?t=3m25s
order-order.com/2016/09/01/kay-burley-shuts-trump-poster-girl-bronzer/
carl-bell-2.baylor.edu/~bellc/JL/DiableADog.html
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016
4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/1
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First.

Journalism just isn't what it used to be tbh

For 5'8'' master race.

Nth FOR HER

Say it with me

EMPORER MANLET

I would tbh

THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT BATMAN

He is only the height he is because he lost a few inches in crash.

There is neither manlet nor lanklet tbh.

Are we pretending this little thread is a suitable candidate for #1188?

We're all one height, the human height

HE IS 5'8 NOW AND FOREVER

If aything the crash stretched out his spine a bit, was probably a clean 5'5 before.

archive.is/DnTGQ

Kek. He didn't have to go to the door, the door came to him.

I WAS JUST GOING TO WATCH THAT LAD DON'T SPOILER IT FOR ME

That number is largely irrelevant to brit/pol/

devilish tbh lads

Fucking hell.

She's absolutely lovely.

You're gonna get a clip around the ear from her.
Women don't like to be told they're wrong, especially from those who depend on them.

>>>/fit/
>>>/fa/
>>>/suicide/

Kim Jon Un, the walking god, dear leader, and ultimate human is 5'7

At least you're not fat, lad. My crotch is so fucking warm, sweaty and greasy, and it gets that way in a single day. If I don't shower every other day I end up chafing my thighs which makes it even worse.

She is, lad.

youtube.com/channel/UCOtFVJUoek4TKZAaeQVhiLA/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=dd

Strong Celtic gene in her tbh

I just wish our countries could balkanise without fucking over the economy. Just let the crazy suicidal cucks have one part and we'll get it back once they are killed off.

who /6'1/ here lads.

6'5

god manlets are worse than deceptive women

I like her voice tbh and I don't normally like yank accents.

5'8 tbh. I am sure I'll be 6'1 when I lose some weight

7'2

What's the problem you silly prick?

5'11.1"

Here, lad.

Bully tbh lad. I can contribute to society from my cave by creating dank OC and occasionally being an ebin haxxor and troll.

Sounds awful lad. I'm glad I seem to never get fat. Though I'm still young. Bit frightened that when I get older I'll suddenly become enormous because that happened to an uncle of mine when he was about 25.

Kek

You type like a midget

Women look good in heels

Men on the other hand shouldnt wear stilts

Manlets are pathetic

Sorry lad, I'm 10"3.
Thanks to the primarch programme.

Sounds like he just started eating more tbh. You can gain weight extremely fast.

kek

this tbh

YOU'RE SLIPPING LARA

superb.

Why are manlets so salty?

Filtered.

LBC's US correspondent just told the station's listeners that Trump will never be able to build the wall because Congress won't ever approve it.

5'11 and 3/4"

fucking kek

There are girls with manlet fetish, right? Maybe closet pedophilic ones? We are all going to make it?

They will bend the knee or they will fall.

Someone please draw one of these for Gordon.

When will manlets learn?

Manlet genocide when? pathetic people

Just be rich as fuck.

CONTINENTALS OUT

Some of us here like big Adolf lad

LEAVE ME ALONE DAD I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO PRETEND TO LAUGH AT YOUR JOKES AND ANTICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do a poll and see how many people actually prefer Hitler to Harris.

At least your Dad talks to you lad.

he has so much rage for such a small fellow

at least you have a dad

Ungrateful tbh lad

Poor lad tbh, must be hard having to use a step ladder to perform basic human tasks

Germany stop it.

thats why I said some of us lad

He became a chef so that might be part of it. But so I'm told he always ate large portions and ate often. I've heard stories from other people that metabolism changes with age.

Don't give me that shit, lads. This is the best I got from him. No real connection. No valuable information. Not raising me at all. Without a dad I would have found some other father figure to look up to. smh. I would have been happy if my dad had just molded me into being similar to him, but he didn't even do that. smh

So, since Brexit, we've got increased investment, increased manufacturing, yet we were told exactly the opposite.

She is using it to protest it, lad. Obviously the leftists have no fucking self awareness.

Do you think he wades through the stench of your room to bond for his benefit?

Fucking hell tbh.

me in the middle

How do NEETs bear living with their parents as adults smh?

I just couldn't do it although tbh if I could be a NEET but live in my own house/flat, that would be pretty perfect

please stop

lmao can you imagine being that small

Lol I heard that bulletin

satan says: manlets rule

why, satan?

Definitely. He has done nothing that has benefited me outside of put food on the table.

They just gave a tour of a new scientific facility, in London. Showing them around the new facilities, then at the very end of the report they say

So why bring it up?

Stop being a faggot. Most modern Dad's are lazy as fuck.

The three male family figures. Father, Grandfather and Uncle never bothered with me as a kid. Going to the football and not taking your son/grandson/nephew. Leaving me to be raised by women. It's fucking disgrace.

Other than bearing a grudge it didn't really effect me. Still have a job and go out. Just means my sportsball knowledge is dogshit which can be a bit unhelpful at times when dealing with normies.

Yeah but the idea that Muslim women should be freed is a cucked idea. It's not the problem of Europeans to solve.

Unless it's with the nuking of Mecca and the general glassing of the middle east

Lads. Once we reopen the mines manlets will have a use again.

You gotta be smaller in order for the women folk to think you're adorable.

Jesus loves us and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

You're supposed to agree with me and feel sorry for me when I'm talking about my dad, lads. Don't take his side.

Thats exactly what dads like, he's basically been absent

I always suspected that most of /fit/s userbase were overcompensating manlets

Yeah then they'll put you in their purse next to their lipstick

>>>/barbosa/
>>>/britfeel/

me on the far left tbh

Me on the far right

Don’t be an ungrateful little shit, lad.

Thatcher really fucked the manlets tbh.

She was a big woman after all.

What is that on the left.

It's like a Paki Frankenstein

Farage on LBC this Saturday

For some reason this made me kek out loud

Will we ever solve the conundrum of the manlet mind?

So your dads came in, tried to find some common ground with a son he cant relate to by sharing a joke and acting a bit silly. But when he tries to have a laugh you immediately want him to leave because you're "not in the mood"? Going to stand by my original comment lad. Ungrateful little cunts like you make me sick

Not in this lifetime.

please without keek this time

There will literally never learn

my sides

Inbreeding or height.

Wonder what's to blame?

So you're both pakis?

Rather be a paki than a manlet like you lad

He didn't try to bond. Didn't you read my post, lads? He does this to keep distance to me. He cannot have a conversation with me at all.

From my mate in Ireland:

What should the British master-race write him back?

No lad, I'm just not a paki like you. Go shit in your designated street.

Nothing, women are like that everywhere.

posting a classic

I thought you filtered me you manlet scum?

You will literally never learn

Filtered

You cant even understand hypotheticals

That's just Western women lad.

Even the "conservative" Eastern bloc

What a fucking bitch whore

LAD

That's trying to bond lad. Your autism is probably blinding you to the fact that he wants a good relationship with his son

Keep out of Ulster you taig bastard

Why is it that when women from previously traditonal societies get the modern poz, they're even worse than normal women?

>tfw no redhead taig gf

WHITE GIRLS ARE MAGIC

I'd rather be a slab of shit than a manlet

Someone should call in and mention Trump's BTFOing of the Republican Cuckservatives and try to make a parallel with what UKIP could do to our 'Conservative' Party. Plant the seed of a strategy in Nigel's mind. Along with storming the northern labour vote of course.

>>>/oven/
>>>/imperium/

No paki lad guess what?
you're filtered

No, he acts as if I am a baby supposed to laugh at him making faces and funny noises. Because if I am a baby he doesn't have to actually do anything but feed me.

Farage isn't leader anymore tbh.

He will sink with his ship or lead us to a new party.

Did you see that article about that thick Welsh BBC presenter woman who didn't realise that she had a biological time limit to have kids?

They keep pushing woman into having kids when they are older. It's where all the defects start happening.

They're fucking retards. They could have kids when they are young and still be mid/early 30's by the time the kids can take care of themselves and just spend time with their husbands.

They're selfish little cunts that think they should be able to fuck around and get a doting prince charming.

I love it when you see one hitting the wall realising how badly they've fucked up.

That's it for them. The rest of their life 40 years is just game over.

REST OF THE WORLD BTFO

Is this the manlet equivalent of bra stuffing?

I think so BUT it’s a manlets best chance. Wear the heels and hope you have wowed the woman over by the time you take your shoes off in front of her and the sordid truth becomes apparent.

My response:

Also…

so just ignore all the women above 30. Seriously.

But now you will come up with lots of reasons why it is unfair. Blah, blah, blah…

…life is unfair. Date sub-30s.

You don't even want to try, do you?

No he isn't but he can still have some informal influence. And he could become leader again. And he's still around as the eminent media personality for UKIP.

How old's your m8?

once the ship is cleansed of rats the captain can get on board again

can you post the amazon link to these please?

He said hes going to step away from politics for a while due to achieving his one goal that hes had for almost 2 decades.

But he probably gets calls every day from people who want the most successful politician of the generation to come on their show and pass comment on things.

chamaripashoes.com/

>tfw actually have a non white gf
>told her she'll have my children in her early 20s
>she's excited about it
>we've agreed to have 4 or 5 depending on how she copes
>I took her virginity

you sound angry lad, do you need a lie down?

Who is Chamaripas and where can I find pictures of his hoes?

nice. I will reach a height of 5'7 - 5'10 and blend in with the manlets and no one can stop me

Hey lad that's really great because I've got an extra bit of news for you you're filtered pajeet fucker

lanklets* fuck

Manlets smh you are weird people

Filtered.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

WOW I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD THAT ON BRIT/POL/ BEFORE HAHAHAH

Lara Dollar's pic doesn't look the slightest bit Med tbh, and Ali is wrong about Italians being culturally/genetically closer to North Africans and Arabs.

nice b8

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/farage-west-needs-democratic-renaissance-put-people-back-charge/

fresh-ish Farage.

two days in a row?

lad…

You type like an Indian call centre worker tbh

You were right the first time.

You will be a manlet rather than a halfling.

Lads how do you resist the urge to shitpost sometimes?

I want to shitpost OC greentext but some cunt will cap it and steal my (You)s

nah he's on here often

The only way not to shitpost, is to not post at all

Your kids will hate you for making them mixed race.

Don't do this to me.

yes he's here baiting often. it's NOT REAL. every single time he changes the womans ethnicitiy

Why?

Hideous.

I save shitposting for twitter, riling up lefties is always a good thing. Kay Burley on Sky News got a lot of shit for saying Lauren Southern was racist and cutting her off when talking about Trump, the twitter reaction was a lot of fun.

A good tactic is one you enjoy.

agreed

Why do bats always look so smug?

Can't do Twitter, burns my head out even when I've got the shitposting dial cranked to 11.

smh

Just being a bully lad.

You need to enter the shitpost mindset fam. Just make sure you're not identifiable by your twitter.

Make up a persona or just never post anything remotely personal.

Can they nick you anyway? Im not identifiable but if I say some (((hate speech))) can I be tracked and prosecuted? fucking hope not

Oh shit. Didn't know elephants would bend over to impale you on their tusks like that.

Because they have it made, lad.

Either that or a nigger that plays for their favourite team.

But Mtoombwe scores LOADS of goals!

We can't deport him

Plus Raj makes banging curries that go down perfect with Stella

Make for some pretty dank reactions tbh.

I'm no expert on it, there are probably write ups of how to anonymise yourself on twitter so maybe search for some.

LMAO

nice bait tbh.

Hollywood Nazi with fake tats tbh.

No, all women do it, it's just that it's funny when ugly women do it because they can't afford to be picky. Sorry dwarfbro.

THIS

OK LADS

My gf is coming over tonight. Time to clean up the house a bit.

Take pics lad

Stop bullshitting fatty

For the record I wasn’t posting her out of admiration or attraction.

N0 BULLY
DON’T BULLY ME
NO STEPPY

Who is your gf, lad?

Is she the chubby slav qt?

It's ok, I'd be upset too. My advice is to invest in some boots that can add a couple of inches to your height.

This one always makes me laugh tbh.

I'm recording tbh

No. I'm not the OKC lad.

I'm still 5'7, wew.

I wasn't bullying you man. She's actually a good looking lass, just all those fucking 'tats' spoil her.

You going to post it later, lad?

I know you're lying though that's the thing.

Oh ok, thanks lad.

Tattoos are degenerate, especially ones which mock an ideology that is anti degeneracy.

she isn't terrible looking lad. just average.

Imagine what would have happened if you had eaten well and exercised

Blame my parents lad.

My mate once came out in a pair of cuban heeled boots.
I bullied him for days until he threw them out.
Manlets need to learn their place tbh…

Sigh… when will they learn.

Not going to stop me cucking you with my big manlet cock lad

pretty much.

So if I have the same size as you women will think I'm bigger

win

Only if you spend all night holding it yourself and not letting her touch it yeah…

NEVER FORGHETTI, THE SPERG SPAGHETTI IS SUPERIOR TO THE ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDAGHETTI

Yeah, I'd rather not be Portugal, thanks.

Wasn't she also a pole?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dude weed lmao
Why are people so fucking stupid.

Fucking hell…

DUDE WE CAN TAX HEROIN AND EMPTY THE PRISONS AND BUILD HOSPITALS INSTEAD

JUST

Refute his point

It is disgusting.

Why aren't they out Paki bashing? I'll tell you why, the Pakis supply them their drugs and booze.

Little reprobates will be going to the gas chamber with the xenos.

facebook.com/Manlet-support-group-686273221494297/

Whats the story with this?
Do we know they did it purely because they were poles or is it more propaganda?

Decided to give the Battlefield 1 beta a go

Good job DICE

I CAN'T LAD HE'S RIGHT

BASED HARD WORKING POLES

JUST DEPRESS MY WAGES UP FAM

DICE haven't made a good game since Battlefield Bad Company 2

Bad Company 2 Vietnam was the high point of the series tbh

Can't you only get bolt-actions if you're a sniper?

wages > gang rape

got it

as if pakis don't depress wages either lmao

Lads, I present to you the finest travel accommodations in all of the USA, The Trave-Lure Motel.

This.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, MAAAAAAADE TO WAVE THE FLAG~

Lads i'm off to play a diverse game of football later with some quintessental Londoners.

Should I smile, nod, and banter, or reveal my power level?

Yep

Nothing like charging through loose urban defences with submachine guns Did I mention this is a WW1 game fuck sake

I actually can't tell what it is worse, the anti-white racism or the ahistorical battle

What sucks is that they missed the opportunity for a decent Verdun-esque game with at least 100x the budget.

Smile nod and banter for the time being lad.

IT AINT ME

top lel

how tall r u SA? 6 foot reporting in, literally the perfect height.

feeling blessed lads.

You better let them win or you'll get stabbed, lad.

See the thing is Polish people are literally the most racist people in the whole of Europe, I mean if you think Essex is bad you ain't seen SHIT compared to Krakow. But now the (((media))) are trying to paint Polish people as beneath White Brits in the oppression pyramid, and are imbibing them with victim status.

wew

bad company 2 was great. miss that game.

Which do you think has more of an effect on the average working class Brit?

The Polish and the Hungarians should be our best allies. They're the only countries who have done something to uncuck themselves recently. Hopefully Austria is next.

let's see, pakis have been coming over here in hordes since the 50s, poles have been coming since what, the 90's? 00's?

pakis clearly

At this rate, probably the gang rape tbh

Are you seriously ignoring the polish migrations in the mid-20th century?

Try since the late 1800's.

it's nothing compared, and they've completely assimilated

pakis less so..

All I see is coal burners.

Don't get me wrong m8. I'd choose a slav over a paki anyday, I'd rather just have neither.

I've just started watching the X-Files (the old series), lads, and it's breddy good. BUt is it based?

fair enuff, same

The ones who came over after the war have actually assimilated completely tbh. Just compare to the nigs or pakis who came over at the same time

LEAVE THAT TREE ALONE
REEE LITTLE GIRLS

That loli could beat me up probably.

wtf

I dunno man, the immediate post-war wogs are usually alright.

The problems really started in the post-60s

Probably a gyppo

What's going on here exactly?

Why is she punching that defenceless tree?

ONLY MEN ARE ALLOWED TO MESS WITH TREES

Not really tbh it just seems that way because they're old now, although the first generation ones weren't as bad. Not their descendants either.

Tsunami alert as 7.1 magnitude quake hits off coast of New Zealand

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/tsunami-alert-as-71-magnitude-quake-hits-off-coast-of-new-zealan/

FELLOW ANGLOS MAY BE IN DANGER. RED ALERT, RED ALERT

I hate women.

Someone wishes they had a son…

yeah shes looks like a pikey tbh.

Anyone else capping for major salt?

That a nice gender role they've got going there.

inb4 she grows up to be a coalburner or a turbodyke

is she too late to be saved?

youtube.com/watch?v=nyTuMvK6k2o

I love Alex Jones tbh lads

Is anyone else really annoyed by 'right-wing' Brits who go over to America?

Why would I be?

Hope they're OK. Isn't NZ mountainous tho?

I just hate Poles or whatever that is. There is just some kind of smugness to them. Tbh I am probably just projecting no bullies

lol the right has only made us worse

Depends what they're going for

If its like Nigel talking at the Trump rally then it's fine

But if its faggots like Milo pretending to be right wing then yeah i have a problem with people like him representing us

WEEKLY REMINDER

The year the British Empire reached its geographical peak of over 13 million square miles was in 1922 - less than 100 years ago and within living memory.

WE CAN BRING IT BACK

I don't want it back, I just want this little island back.

I WAS IN THE LAST THREAD THINKING IT WAS FUCKING DEAD
FUCK SAKE

I mean the ones who settle there and become naturalised.

e.g. Niall Ferguson, Peter Brimelow, John Derbyshire, Milo and so on

It just bothers me to hear someone with an English accent use 'we' (including themselves) talking about Americans.

I saw you lad and I didn't say anything. I thought it was funny :^)

Oh you mean go over to stay in America then proceed to talk on behalf of the country they left? yeah they can fuck right off

I'd go now if I could find a qt yank to marry me, but I'm not right wing.

Fucking drones?

He's seriously this desperate for niggers to nog on Faceberg? The magic will come for him.

smh

Nvm misread, i still agree with you fuck em tbh

Tbf the wogs will just destroy them, when they try to install power generators in Nigeria the niggers destroy them and use the fluids to cook their food. Which also gives them cancer and means they need our aid money.

Lad…

It's just Israel's way of saying "thanks"

Oddly enough we lost our world power status while helping the jews in Egypt

We should have ethnically cleansed then.

Our kindness and attempt to lift them from their subhuman state has doomed us.

They will just use it to find out how to get to Europe

I hope they go the same way as the SpaceX rocket.

African exterminating drones. Apparently it's the size of a fucking Jumbo jet.

Wew lad

Yea that's an odd one

Jesus fucking christ, is there anything they cant fuck up?

polyrhythms

Wonder if it would be in range of these?

killing and eating each other

It's a real problem as well, studies showed 2/4's of the food stands used these fluids, apprently they think it adds flavour to it and seek the shite out actively.

apparently*

Maybe you're right

But it is better to have ruled and lost than to never have ruled at all.

Can you explain this meme to me? As far as I recall he acquired Rhodesia and the Zambia for the British Empire and said based things about the English race.

Kek

Got any more info on this lad?

Well you got to give them credit for ingenuity

Black supremacy forums are fucking brilliant, absolutely fucking brilliant.

Maximum overkek, I never get tired of it.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

CAn't find exactly what i was looking for, but this is close enough.

I meant the tattoos you dense fuck.

REMINDER YANKS ARE SUPERIOR TO FILTHY EUROPEANS

My glorious Irish, English, German and Injun genes have given me a spectacular 6'1''

MANLET EUROFAGS BTFO

They certainly weren't black at any rate.

WE

IT'S A BIG ONE

Yep :)

Love is a temple, love the higher law. ☝️

Why are yanks so proud of being part savage?

Why is it so hard to understand? Egypt and North Africa weren't always Arab land. There is a reason why only 1% of today's Egyptians are related to Tut while 70% of Brits are.

Why are the British so proud of being part savage?

Is there anyone more degenerate than Burroughs?

That's fucking right lad, diss me one more time and I'll fucking end you.

LOL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't handle the truth? There's a reason continental Europeans mock the islanders user.

There's a lot to be learned from William…

What in holy fuck's name is that?

Wew, lads. We need some of these for the race war.

Celts are white lad. Native Americans are not white.

Did you read my post, lad? Either way, whatever group the Egyptians were, they were neither black nor Arab. Whatever they were doesn't exist anymore.

BIG
CELTIC
COCK

Dipshit arent you

Blacks are the ones making this stupid argument up in the first place, then white people told them to shut up because it's literally retarded to think that a massive empire was only made up of sub Saharan Africans, and then now we have retards like you implying that white people are saying all Egyptians are white

FUCK OFF

RACE WAR HORN OF THE CELTIC PEOPLES

XENOS OUT

EGYPTINANS WERE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is scarier tbh

Lads we already have sometime to strike the fear into the non-whites.

something*

It doesn't look like a haram pig though

LADS

I got my UKIP ballot paper in the post.

Who the fuck should I even vote for?
They all sound like complete cuckservatives.

So far I'm leaning towards Bill.

What did you lot vote?

Can you fuck off posting this every thread please

Celts were ehhhhh though,, and Injuns at least had ties to Europe and the middle east, so there!

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

Sounds like those black man scream samples you got on shitty MIDI keyboards at high school. Jog on lad.

Cortez conquered the entire Aztec empire with two cannons and a siesta. Not gonna fear those 4 foot tall manlets with wooden swords very much myself.

Seriously, who?

Does Bill even have a chance of winning?

I have a feeling people will open the envelope, see Diane James, remember her and just vote for her since she's the more memorable face.

Diane.

Etheridge is shit because he's cheating on his wife actively, which will make the party look like a joke.

Farage: The establishment will give us what we want or they will be BLOOD

not really

Vote for

Dianne

The Spaniards were also manlets

It's a different person this time.

I see no problem with talking about something political though, it's a nice change from the "why doesn't my mum like be because im a fat 22 stone NEET"

Mexicans have ties to Europe m8

IDK I stopped following after Paul Nuttall was threated out of the party

rreeeeeeeeeeeeee
EEEEEEEEEEEe
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not relevant.

(((((Messel)))))

nope

There's only one way to combat feminism and multiculturalism, and it IS NOT through hatred.

Just apply for the job and if she ever asks what you're doing there just say you're a woman. Checkmate, liberals.

But her ticket reads like… eh

Nothing in there excites me.
It's just a kind of watered down female version of Farage.

BC2 was jolly good fun tbh, the only console game I've played that had legit teamwork.

WE

This picture is so unnerving.

Reminds me of those Al-Qaeda videos with the captives tbh.

People are very intuitive, and they know the difference between love and hate. We need a new, revolutionary form of love to stop the tide of dehumanization.

I prefer Battlefield 2 IF IT WASN'T FUCKING DEAD, but bad company 2 was a fucking blast.

That's the point, the only other person that's in the race that has a chance of winning is Duffy, and she's from the cuckservative Evans/O'Flynn side of the party.

Get out, you fucking disgust me lad.

At least it's not a paki bake!

There is a Brit/pol/ steam group and i wanted to get games going tbh, I'm sure loads of us own RO", I'm assuming you mean 2 because 1 is basically dead even though it is the better game

Fuck, I hate coppers.

it's not even a real game

good watch

Not even counterstrike?

Tbf lads all I've played in the past year is burnout 2.

DON'T START THIS SHIT AGAIN

IM SCOTTISH YOU CUNT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_High_School,_Edinburgh

You need to get your orgones in order, lads. These feminists, racists and capitalists are turning your LIVE orgones into dead bullshit.

Which one is it?

IT'S OFFICIAL YOU'RE A CUCK

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1325125/Girl-gives-stepdad-adoption-papers-big-birthday-surprise.html

YOU FUCKING POSH CUNT

The bottom one of course.

RO is ass to play with other people, you get split up all the time and if you want to play a specific role you have to join different squads. I hear RS2 is fixing this though with multi squads

Good game, but lacks Fever For The Flava.

Already completed takedown so many times lad.

Ah right, was a bit thrown off because the top one seems more cosy and says find us on Holla Forums etc

Will join at some point

Christ, who does she think she is.

Every time she shows her fat face on the BBC it's a total embarrassment.

She even makes noises towards achieving a kind of middle-way brexit.

She doesn't actually have a chance of winning, does she??

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1325409/Gangland-Channel-5-promo-new-series-looking-British-gangs.html

THERES MORE THAN ONE HIGH SCHOOL IN SCOTLAND YOU MONG

this one?

I fucking know there is lad, i went to one. But the one you went to is for posh people.

No the bottom one in his picture

The one I went for is the first one that's why I posted it.

WE HAVE TO MEME HER TO LEADERSHIP LADS. SHE'S OUR ONLY HOPE

YOU CAN'T _ THE DUFFY?

Stand.

STUFF THE DUFF

Fair enough lad, i was worried we had some fucking posh cunt who doesn't sound Scottish on here.

EXERCISE

I'm leaving UKIP if she wins.

BIG HAIRY TRANNY TITS

Brit Holla Forums remember how we helped meme Brexit into a happening. Lord Trump needs his British allies to meme his presidential happening into existence.

Gas him tbh gas him tbh

my brain function has diminished

Good lord.

You hardly meme'd it lad, but we'll do our bit.

This Mexico meeting has been the biggest boost so far imo

He looked and sounded presidential. The language he used and his interactions with a foreign premier made it sound like he was POTUS already.

No chance, it's Diane's for the losing.

Do you lads follow any fitness youtubers?

This is what your precious "liberty" has done for you yanks. Hedonism and abominations having children.

Vegan gains for the salt

That image is sick, not just because of what it depicts, but also because I'm thinking of the psychological effect that is having on the child, and the effect it will have on the child as it grows up.

Durianrider is a top tier autist troll

Veganism is autism tbh

B A S E D

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37098643
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34138127

The BBC are human waste.

My radicalisation is now complete.

Still good for you tbh, I havent eaten meat in a year and i feel pretty good, not doing it for the whole moral reasoning bullshit though, i have crohns and end up shitting blood if i eat meat

It can be good for certain people tbh

It's healthy but you don't need to be vegan to be healthy

Just fucking end this world…

I'm not going to Brexit meme spam this thread. However, I would like to start a Brexit meme dump somewhere that can show the amount of participation we in burger land provided to show our Brexit love. Cheers to based Nigel.

fucking disgusting

Still healthier than eating meat

Fuck off vegan

vegans are scum, eat meat you niggershit.

Please tell me the comments are redpilled, tell me it's not a bunch of libshits praising this as progressive or adorable, please…

smh tbh

Why can't they just give me 100 Valium and be done with it.

If you don't eat meat, eggs or drink milk how are you supposed to be healthy.

Surely you must take vitamin pills, right?

youtu.be/ys-tEQLQtBk?t=3m25s

Not even vegan tbh i just dont eat meat because it fucks me up

I already stated in my post that i have crohns and i end up shitting blood if i eat meat, go away you havent even posted in this thread and you've decided to get triggered enough to post in anger towards me when i already stated that i pretty much am not eating meat because i cant

Wanker

I drink milk and eat cheese but not eggs, i just cant into meat otherwise im fucked, and yeah i take b12 and some other pills

oyy begorrah.

So you're not a vegan then

I didnt say i was, i only said i dont eat meat

smelly dumb vegan scum.

Controlling is not restricting, and even with a full stop to immigration, Britain has more then enough immigrants to destroy their identity, if not completely, at least in a few key cities.

Then how do you know veganism is good.

Business Idea:

Movie where an old fire and brimstone Ian Paisley type is forced to retire by the C of E for not supporting civil partnerships and the city Cathedral's conversion into a multi-faith centre that accommodates all beliefs. His town is then invaded by Hellraiser Cenobite style demons, and he, being the only person who actually owns a gun and read the bible, has to sanctify the place.

I acknowledge and appreciate the cross Atlantic effort and am providing the same in return.

wouldwatch/10

I'd pay to watch it tbh.

tell that to the plants you murder!

Because you're on an extremely high fiber diet of fruit and vegetables only? its not rocket science

Screw it 1 more pro-Brexit meme post (since the thread is degenerating into veganism) from 🍔 allies looking for the same amount of enthusiasm for Lord Trump on the other side of the pond.

Sweden?

I dont eat meat because of health reasons you wogs

Then stop bashing it

Google image search "ling chi"

Grow a few more inches before responding to me you manlet

I wouldn't wish not being able to eat meat on anyone, meat is amazing.

u wot

Enjoy your Crohn's disease cunt

Lad, relax believe me when I say Trump has support here. Even half the normalfags I know are enthusiastic about him and share pro Trump propaganda on their socialtracking accounts.

I can see why you have no friends and play solo games on steam

So triggered midget XD

Hilarious, to be honest.

You seem really sad lashing out at everyone

Go poop some blood you vegan manlet.

I dont poo blood lad

Not a manlet

Not a vegan

Go play red orchestra

I'm actually happy to play some vidya with you lads, I'll be in the group chat.

Lmao nice life

Sweden is advocating doing away with meat and making us eat insects instead. Needs less space, less CO2, tastes like shit etc.

Yes lad, I shat blood, but i dont anymore kek

Enjoy your stilted shoes lad, i would tell you to kill yourself but i dont think you'll be able to climb onto a chair or be able to reach a high enough place to tie a rope and hang yourself

Does your toilet get blocked because of all the blood? how do you explain it to the plumber?

Especially once they see a hungry skeleton deprived of meat.

Literally what is the point.

I would rather die young then become a miserable, old faggot.

It's alright, you can keep attacking me, I feel sorry for you and having an outlet is important.

How do you play vidya ironically?

Huh…

Fucking capitalist pigs

GRIFFIN FOR UKIP LEADER

Have you ever witnessed an Islamophobic incident irl? What did you do to help the victim?

Yes. No because I was the islamophobe tbh

One time this kaffar bastard spoke to a muslim without being spoken to first. We rectified the offence by chopping off his hands and feet following Sharia law, inshallah.

I've never seen anyone be "Islamophobic" in public before, and I live in an area that is 25% paki.

THINK
YOU
MAKES
REALLY

Trump is going to win isn't he lads

It's almost as though it d o e s n' t e x i s t

Insha bloody allah m8.

I think so.

It's going to be glorious.

I'm sorry. No. I'm not a National Socialist. It's a fucking stupid unworkable system that can't survive without war or one particularly strong potentate. It's ridiculous. Name one successful system based on that model. You can't.

I just want a British Britain. A European Europe. A white world.

I could not give a flying, spinning fuck about Adolf fucking Hitler. He is a profound irrelevancy.

Yes, check these confirmation digits.

i honestly think he has this election in the bag tbh.

ok

65% margin

Not according to the polls but we could see something similar to the shy Tory effect. Doubt it

Thanks for correcting the record

Did hotwheels truly pass away

Trump will win 100%. Scott Adams has predicted it and Scott Adams knows what the fuck he's talking about. I'm gonna put some dosh on deffo lad.

There'll be a shy Tory effect bigger than anything you've ever seen before.

They've convinced themselves and themselves only, the average yank more than likely sees through this bollocks.

Hopefully. Unimaginable levels of salt if he does

INTERMARRIAGE, THE WAR ON DRUGS, CHRISTIANITY, IT'S A LOAD OF NONSENSE. NOBODY CARES. APPEARING ON THE BIG QUESTIONS EVERY SUNDAY. IT'S NOT REAL POLITICS!

I've got £40 on it, going to make a tidy profit.

Don't insult Hullo man tbh.

He does have some hilarious mannerisms though. What even is his accent?

What odds?

He enunciating his words as though he's talking to an idiot. He has contempt for his audience and thinks he's a genius of some sort. I don't know why most people haven't picked up on this. He makes good points but that makes him unwatchable 4 me tbh

Scouser lad, he is old-time working class.

UKIP should really move their target onto the likes of him (obviously non-redpilled) because these are the marginalised masses that shift the balance.

SCOUSE

11/4, so my returns will be £150 (£110 profit)

for

Just making the point that the stuff Peter whinges about most of the time is stuff people don't give a shit about and never really will do. He's a nuisance and a bore tbh.

Until Peter advocates and leads the way in the war on drugs like Duterte is then he needs to shut the fuck up. He never will because he's a cunt who gets paid for whinging. Journalists are cancer.

He sees people trying the same failed methods over and over again which he has seen time and time again over the years. Of course he has contempt for his target audience, he feels like he's hitting his head against a brick wall and knows time isn't always going to be on our side.

What are Joe Owens' politics?

What reason do you have to trust the polls?

Brexit was just the warm up.

Yep he's gonna win. Little doubt in my mind. I only hope his decucking helps us out over here.

As far as I see it his ideas are good but you need to be doing everything. You need what UKIP are doing. You need what NA are doing. You need all of these things.

Nationalism is full of autists like Joe who latch on to one idea and think it's the golden egg. You don't see Labour or the Tories doing that. They endorse anthing that forwards their interests.

They're usually pretty accurate and even more so if you collate them all together over a period of time. I don't trust them entirely because of things like the shy Tory/Brexiter effect and less so concerning binary decisions. Never the less they're a strong indication of where things are going.

Not just shyness, but also undersampling of Trump supporters. Just like Brexit, he has galvanised the non-voters. Polling models won't be able to account for how the demographics of the turnout have changed.

LOCAL
O
C
A
L

Normies really can't do anything right can they?

FTR muslim women aren't oppressed, they just cover up as a statement in opposition to the country they're residing in. Note they're usually almost always the fattest, bitchiest or ugliest.

It's virtue signalling.

Aye lad, that's why I think i might place a bet on him winning. Polls are great in normal situations but we're out of normal situations now and we will only see those wild card factors raise their heads more often as this century progresses tbh

So, getting involved with your local council? That sort of thing?

Making some Corbyn OC to capture the fun of Miliposting, any ideas lads?

This is clearly propaganda made by a Muslim who hasn't got a firm grasp of the English language.

Hug a hoodie, Ed Miliband/Jeremy Corbyn/Labour25 were the tories and labour's undoing.

National Action aren't really doing anything useful, they've also lost credibility by appearing at London Forum; they're just like the racialist intellectuals that Hitler scorned in Mein Kampf as getting in the way.

Local Politics, stick to the main issues of immigration and the impact on public services and other problems it is causing, peoples everyday concerns and not delving too deep into Kalergi-plans, Jews and stuff the everyday person is not and probably will never understand.

Kay Burley is dead to me. order-order.com/2016/09/01/kay-burley-shuts-trump-poster-girl-bronzer/
HOW DARE SHE BESMIRCH MY FUTURE WIFE.

Something esoteric

Lad…

No thanks

Nothing wrong with going to London forum or their other activities aside from the autistic jerry shit

I'd settle my poo ring around her big feminine cock if you know what I meme

Are there any explicit legal barriers to nationalist movements? I know there aren't any holocaust denial laws such as in jerryland.

There will never be enother like him. Loved him in "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Earings go bra!

bet she is shorter than him when she isn't in high heels. stupid fucking cunts

I want to learn about the Aryans that used to rule India. Any good books/videos?

I already did some purge OC tbqh lad

Oh christ i remember i'm on /britpol/ where this counts as attractive

Georges Dumezil

Post it then lad, I'm collecting other peoples OC also

There's no legal barrier to anything concerning that in this country so long as you don't "incite violence/hatred".

Blair wanted to put in place holocaust denial laws but he lost his bottle,.

WE

In this country the hate speech laws are basically subjective to the person offended unless they're British.

The Police will also do whatever they can do to harass you. To use NA as an example at that WMM baggage thing the Police kettled NA in despite them not being the threat and then allowed the union thugs to throw all kinds of shit at them. I've heard the anti-terror unit are hard on the case of NA and other similar groups too

literally no one here said your waifu was unattractive you autist.

kangs perchance?

Who is she lad?

That bint is just as bad.

Virginia is objectively more attractive than Lauren. What the fuck is attractive about her? Caked makeup, bleached hair, round face and a potato nose.

elephants are extremely intelligent lad, they show preference for whites over niggers in africa tbh, animals are pretty interesting. great story about a dogger remembering the master who treated it bad ,
carl-bell-2.baylor.edu/~bellc/JL/DiableADog.html

I love her lads

I wish I had your innocence

Hardman is objectively better than both

Any of you lads got some British based pepes I can use?

Thanks lad, this guy looks good tbh.

Smh, not only didn't my parents raise me, they denied me the joy of having a dog that could protect me from the bullies. smh

She is my favourite qt on the BBC tbh

I wish I could take hers

No, that's subjective.

After marrying her, right, lad?

The dog would just bully you tbh lad
Not even dogs like people that blame all their problems on their parents…

Virginia talks like vid related and Lauren does not have a wonky face.

It's such a long read, lad

THE HOVER HAND IS REAL, WHAT A PUSSY

What if the doggy bullies you lad?

Aryans still rule India tbh.

North Indians are pretty Aryan for the most part.

Virginia talks like Virginia

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016

And Lauren has a poop face

6,2 is an unattractive height for any woman. Add high heels and that would make any lad JUST

I'll see your Hardman and raise with an Oakshott.

Dogs don't bully humans, lads.

Lad, I…

What's so funny? I don't get it.

Most quintessentially British pepe ever.

Oakeshott is admittedly prettier especially given her age but I find Hardman to be more qt tbh

Am I the only one to have a giantess fetish?

tbh my kids will have dogs to play with AND I will raise them. They will have good lives tbh

manlets confirmed masters race one again

lanklets on suicide watch

Mexicans are 60% Spanish or Portugese.

yeah it is, reading is good for you tbh. helps take your mind off of the pakis for a while.
I like to read about the old american frontier and imagine myself as some mountain man working in the hudson bay company tbh. but then I here some paki or spiritually paki englishman drive by in a car with some shit american style rap music blaring and I want to drown myself in a bucket of bleach

But why, lad?

Both have burned the coal.

Too cute

Lad…

realizing existence lad, babies still haven't had their souls transformed into some compartmentalized hodge-podge of overcomplicated nonsense by years of social status affirmation through ritualized violence and symbolic gestures

Yeh, I'm sure you have the evidence to back that up don't you m8?

Are babies even alive before they can properly think? Should abortion be extended to a few years after birth?

I know you are being ironic but fuck sake this idea makes me mad

I don't trust white women anymore.

Knew a blonde girl that thought I was her friend.
Had a suicidal boyfriend that was constantly on the verge of offing himself because he thought she might be cheating on him.
She'd message me about all the guys she'd flirt with and how she'd been with a black guy who was "huge".

She disgusted me so I stopped speaking to her then realised her boyfriend probably had no idea about all the whorish shit she was pulling.

I was talking to my wife about taking a job up in Leeds.

First thing she said was "no way. Its too close to Bradford".

Marriage is pretty good sometimes tbh

Isn't post birth abortion something that has actually been unironically suggested somewhere?

The fact that women are untrustworthy doesn't mean that every woman has slept with a nig. I went to a fairly vibrant school and from my experience there and at uni substantially less than 10% of girls probably under 5% ever had anything to do with a non-white.

Maybe lay off the porn lad

being alive in the strictly biological materialist sense or being alive in the metaphysical sense? I mean you could argue that alot of people are not even alive in their 30s, just lemmings tbh. that little kid is just a force of nature, like a thunderclap. he laughs at things that are fair and virtuous and powerful, and cries at things that have given fear to ten thousands of generations of men before him, bright big predator eyes and teeth and loud noises in the brush, etc. the baby is zarathustra's final metamorphosis
4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/1

Leftish degeneracy knows no bounds user

I don't even know ladI would want her to bully me but then I turn the tables and buly her sexually tbh

Your missus would love Leeds, it's well sophisticated

feels good tbh
not really tbh, but still

You're conflating Nordicism with Aryan

similar shit happened to my friend as well, and the girl was very unattractive, she just scored him since he had low self-esteem and she criticized him the whole time to cover for her insecurities, like he was a giant opposable doll for her to dress-up for tea parties or something. she was very cruel and would cheat on him then would attack him physically if he even talked to another more attractive woman than her.

It's not even about coal burning for me, so many of them are sluts and nut jobs.

What did he mean by this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

I have this experience too. Even girls who don't know I hate niggers say they're just not into them with a face that intimates a disgust at niggers

I went to a London school.
The average relatively attractive girl had been in some sort of orgy by the time she was 18.
Almost certainly involving some sort of non white guy.

Knew one white girl that'd 69nd on the heath with a bloke she met on the airplane the day before.

Either way, I think we're both forgetting the key issue here:

No hymen no diamond.
If you aren't her first, don't commit yourself to her.

Well, yeah…

Heavy that lad

No hymen no diamond is right. London is a very different place though tbh which worries me because I have cousins growing up there tbh

Is that moral?

kek, he should have slapped her the cheeki bitch

In a world where wombs are weapons it's permissible lad

We're at war, lad.

and the fact that it's just a hobbyist's club where they can wank off each other's egos. Nothing productive has come out of this.

Hobbyism is the biggest danger in nationalism tbh

I consider myself freelance because there is literally no group who doesn't suffer this deficiency tbh

What kind of weirdos sleep at 10?

Put toilet paper in the bottom of the loo and it will prevent loud splashes and splash back lad

Fuck them concerning the flush tbh

Listen to what

BIG JOE OWENS

has to say on the matter

Why not, lad?

He has no excuse for not allowing comments. Fucking Gordon allows comments. reeeeeeeee

Maybe he's sick of seeing and hearing the same old shit and just thinks "stop making excuses and get on with it".

Can we all agree lads.

They're going to Greece at 4.30 am tomorrow

get ready to be bashed

who /wish they were brickie/ here?

I've actually been to London forum once and a Yorkshire forum too. They're good places to meet other nationalists that you otherwise would never come into contact with. I don't see anything at all wrong with nationalists talking to one another and discussing things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ what a fucking autist. I know for a fact he doesn't follow NA about as well. Where does this arrogant cunt get his information from? I'm sorry but this thick twat doesn't even know anything about the people he's talking about lmao

fixed

Why doesn't he take his own advice and "get on with it"? All he ever does is attack other nationalists and other nationalist groups. Seeing fucking searchlight spies everywhere Protip: Searchlight died years ago there are bigger fish now and their tactics have changed

Every video he makes shows how detached he is from what's going on in nationalist circles atm

Insufferable twat

JEZ IS COMPLETELY LEGIT GUYS! I WENT TO 2 FORUM MEETINGS ONCE YOU CAN BELIEVE ME,

Why would you expect anyone to reply seriously to anything you post?

Literally just googled his name and see shit like this. Sounds like some fag trying to give bad publicity tbh.

also

So what if he's anti-Jewish? So what if he's taking the old man NA route? He's doing something.

Nice ad hominem

If you've posted troll posts in this thread, there is no reason to not think that all of your posts are of that nature.

Breeding dogs was a mistake

Damn…

Yeah, damage.

Current status: Thinking

He's right, tbh.
Why waste time reading up on esoteric hitlerism when you could be talking to normalfags about local politics?

Fash Britannia deserved to die for having a continental host, tbh

Running meetings for spastics and attacking Jews in the areas he lives?

He's a real good goy. He's also ex-Military and is highly intelligent.

He knows exactly what he's down.

America's not great - because of people like below
America's not great - because of people like above, also muh slavery and white devils

Gee, I wonder why?

Ah, nevermind.

JUST CUCK MY SPELLING UP FAM

kek, read that in his voice

Yea trump is white duh

I'm not trolling; I have a giantess fetish. Further, pull your head out of your arse internet warrior. You're as detached as Joe Owens is. Neither of you have a fucking clue about the people or things going on in nationalism because you've abandoned it to declaim to autists about what must be done without ever putting anything into action. Filtered.

How? Is he doing damage? Can you demonstrate how he's doing damage? Anything that gets the message out is not damage. Go back to wanking off Joe Owens and attacking anyone who gets out and does shit with your washed up idol.

Filtered. I'm not interested in carrying on this conversation. I've simpl got no time for Billy do-nowts.

Who gives a shit? If you say "yes", I still highly doubt that anyone here would really care.

One of the things I agree with him completely on. Shame he doesn't go out and actually do it but demands it of everyone else.

kek, whatever, don't care tbh.

lol.

Pretty sure he's been in nationalism for decades, lad…

Going to need a new thread soon, lads. Someone has to make it, and it can't be me.

I just sperged out on DIA again lads. started talking about soft hands and soft bellies.

He's literally spent decades in nationalism lad

So lads out of all our ancestral enemies, whom do you consider our greatest enemy?

Personally I still have to go for the French.

HULLO
Edition please

JEWS

That doesn't make him a spy it makes him a fuck up. He targets the "old boys" of nationalism and of course that means he's a fuck up targetting a fuck up.

What has he achieved? His way is the golden goose so why isn't he following it now?

THERE IS NO GOLDEN GOOSE FOR FUCK SAKE

Have you lads seen this?

The spelling mistakes probably helped, lel.

Why do ugly creatures like that think they get a say in what kind of guy they get? What self-respecting man is going to hook up with those sub-humans?

No one supports Kapernick for that retarded shit he did, it's a wonder how he hasn't been fired.

Anyone who doesn't live on an island
Continentals, tbh

The BNP actually gained a lot of ground, but then it was destroyed by a concerted effort of the media and Griffin being co-opted by state spies IIRC.

I saw it before.

Milo's a cunt, and the sooner he's out of the picture, the better.

Makes him very suspicious. Infiltrators are often ex army AH being the prime example

The BNP in the early 2000s were the most successful British nationalist movement ever

NEW BREAD NEEDED

Leftists

Carry on with your days out marching up and down the street LARPing like it's the 30s. That's real politics, tells people a lot about the aims and goals, really likely to pull them in as well. Fucking nob.

nah fuck off lad. Middlesbrough is the only exception, but that's right on the border between the false and true north

what the fuck are you lads talking about. I can see maybe lancashire and yorkshire being misunderstood as northern by southern coons, but the rest of that shit is just wrong.

As good as english food.

This type of posting stopped being funny in 2014

Anything above Bucks is north tbh lasd

come to any proper northern town and say that lad

So nothing? If it achieved so much why isn't he doing it now? See what I'm saying? I've got no time for people who don't put their thoughts into action.

Sure, makes him suspicious but it doesn't mean he is a spy. Having spoken to him at length he seems like a genuine guy. Knowing a few men who've been out on his things they account for him to. He is a fucking autist though kek

The BNP were the most successful nationalist movement ever but are nowhere to be scene.
Owens has all this experience and knowledge but doesn't put it into action? Criminal.

My view is clear: If this cunt knows so much why doesn't he do something about it?

SEXTS (?) COMING UP!

Because no one listens to him.

MAKE THE BREAD GET THE SEXTS

Unpretentious, made with high quality ingrediants and, while not flashy, incredibly satifying

HULLO

new thread when lads

DEATH TO BULLIES FREEDOM FOR NEETS

for her

witnessed

checked

Used to work on building sites donkeys years ago actually, was mainly just knocking up darbo, erecting scaffolding, a little bit of bricklaying and a lot of pointing work. Got to say though, I really enjoyed it tbh. Just wish I knew how he was underpaying me by about £99,970 a day, the cheeky bastard.

He echo's a lot of my own sentiments, been saying for years, before I'd ever heard about him, that people need to focus on the local level (and on another level how making friends in your neighbours/community and trying to bond with them is far more useful than joining groups like NA in a shtf scenario, or whenever you need to fight a threat). Obviously for those surrounded by xenos that's not really an option.

WITNESSED

I think you mean…

Threedom

I'm dying, lads. We need a new thread.

Why is our history so fucking comfy lads?

Checked.

AYYYYYYYYY

BRIT/POL WINS ANOTHER GET

MUNTER

NEW

Is that a man?

Ok you lad(ette), I'm right here in the north side of the fucking boro ready to take you on. I'll cross south and kick your head in wenchead.

cool sexts, heres a shovelnigga

Just hugging them would get you a face full of tits.

WITNESSED

Checked THREEDOM

Make America White Again

Who is this semen demon?

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

BAsed Nige

34r5rfgfgggggg

Reminder that all the greatest men in history have been less than 6'0".

Stay salty tallfags.