ITT: non virgins greentext losing their virginity

ITT: non virgins greentext losing their virginity

implying there are any

I'll post my almost story
Never called her again

hurts my mind reading that story

Indeed, imagine living it! At least I went to bed knowing I have an above average sized dick

that's atleast something. how many inches is it?

7, but it's not the length that prevents access to a girl's box. It's the width. I was blessed with both decent length and width

too bad I'm shit with women

you need a skinny girl, who you can get to lay on her side, spread her legs, and insert 90 degrees perpendicular. i have the same problem Holla Forumsro

that's good to know, that's atleast something you can improve! can't improve your cock size, but you can improve your skills with women, so don't see your first sex with some fat weeb like a failure that can never be fixed.

Neat, thanks for the tip.

is that picture an OC?

It was from an OC thread a while back. Didn't make it myself, but it makes me chuckle

yea, that's why i asked, remember seeing it in a OC thread.

post pics fam

Hitler disapproves of your faggotry, user

sorry but this is not 4chan.

Are you some sort of poofter?

I'll post my "could have lost my virginity but my crippling autism got in the way" story.
I cringe hard when I think about this now, obviously she wanted me to make a move on her and she couldn't have been any clearer but that was an area of life that I had zero experience with at the time and I just didn't know how to respond to her cues. When she asked me to kiss her I did so if she had just outright said "fuck me user" I would have definitely done it but she didn't. It haunts me to this day that I missed out on prime teenage pussy because of my social retardation. I've always had my suspicions that she was naked under the gown and she came downstairs for a round 2 type deal where I would get to fuck her, what do you think? Was she naked under the gown or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

definitely naked, she wanted that dick so bad user, almost got a little angry at you.

That's what I've always thought. She had just been downstairs with me in only her underwear beforehand so the only possible reason for the gown is to cover up that she is fully naked if she bumped into anybody on the way downstairs.

Looking back it amazes and angers me that I missed such obvious cues. I could have banged a cute teenage girl with zero chance of punishment and my autism got in the way. At least I learnt something from the experience.

Losing one v card is not worth the effort.

*cringe

It's okay bro, you weren't ready and she was a weirdo anyway.

Nigger, you dodged a fucking cannonball. She had massive daddy issues and wanted to compensate them through getting a fuck from you. Your pubertal asses would be hooked on each other, in a toxic relationship where she would've cheated on your sooner or later, because that's the modus operandi of whores with daddy issues. Don't beat yourself up over a whore.

I didn't live at that house at the time and I was only there for the new years celebration so it would have been no strings attached.

I don't. I rarely think about it but when I do I am reminded that I missed out on a great experience because of my inability to recognise the most obvious signals. I will never have the chance to lose my virginity at a young age to a cute teenage girl again.

I was ready I was just too retarded to understand what she wanted. Like I said if she had outright asked me to fuck her I would have done it.

Did she have that nasty frumpy jewess body?
Pic related

That doesn't sound like you were ready, you even got a boner and still didn't go for it. I think it's healthier if you just admit that you weren't ready.

I guess you're right I just think I was ready because I'm looking back on it with my adult mind but I still feel like I missed out on what could have been a great experience. Then again maybe she didn't come downstairs again to fuck, I could have misread the situation and she just wanted to cuddle or something and my tism put her off. I'll never know whether she was fully nude under that gown or not and it could just be wishful thinking. I'm pretty sure she did want to fuck though.

Don't feel bad. Men have to be upfront about what they want in order to get what they want. Women should be held to the same standard. She didn't have the nerve to ask for dick, so she didn't get it. Then she felt "rejected" and cried, even though she wasn't rejected.

If the genders were reversed you wouldn't feel bad, you'd call him a creep and a pussy.

In retrospect I've always felt bad about a girl who obviously liked me in Jr. High and I never picked up on it. She would always sit at the same lunch table and insert herself into my group of friends, and one time even got my phone number somehow and called me at home. Didn't occur to me why. Eventually she must have felt rejected or something (even though I wouldn't have rejected her if she had been upfront) and seemed like she started to dislike me. To be honest she was a bit of an uggo but we got along well enough and I would have been happy to be with her. At least for a few months until I moved away because my mom was a dumb welfare case that made us move almost every year and ensured I could never have actual friends growing up.

Now I'm almost a wizard. I bet that uggo bitch gets dick all the time. I wish I was born a woman so I could be ugly, never actually have to ask anyone out or initiate any romantic pursuits and risk rejection, yet still get laid.

lost my V in my late 20 to a 15yo 8/10 blond qt.
icing on the cake, she was also virgin.

i regret waiting so long but i'm glad i didn't lose it to a hooker.

why did you divorce?
did she cuck you with Sparky thunder knot ? i knew a girl like that

I don't really, I cringe when I think about how oblivious I was in that situation but I don't feel bad about it. It's the missed opportunity that I really regret. I don't feel anything about her crying or feeling rejected, it's just self pity that I had such a perfect opportunity placed in front of me and was too stupid to see it. It was a one time opportunity and I blew it. I did learn something about what those subtle indicators actually meant after thinking the situation over though so it wasn't completely fruitless.

Well yeah except those subtle indicators mostly just apply to teenagers anyway, so that ship has sailed and that info won't be relevant in the same way again.

Not to be a downer or anything.

it was alright
massive relief

you were fucking 13 man
how else would you react.
something fucked must have happened to her.
Hell you could've caught an STD
You might have caught AIDS at 13.

what a surprise

remember, losing your virginity is not a moment of pride or romance for anyone.
Everyone fucks the fatty to get it over and done with.
Every guy I know lost their V card to a fat chick

It can be for girls, who can not only have their first time with whatever Chad they want, but they can even sell their first time and become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Jesus saw that shit.

Still a virgin.

TFW being counter-cultural.

No but it's a moment of pride. You're so good looking, so inherently valuable, that you can get laid whenever you choose, and be set for life for it. All because you were lucky enough to be born with a vagina.

I'll post my almost story then I'll post my cousin's story because she told all our family the day after she lost her virginity and she was so proud for some fucking reason but to this day it gets me hard as rocks pretending I was that lucky boy

>Valerie then says it is late and gives me a hug and kisses me in front of her sister (with tongue) and says that I should go before her sister gets angry hint: they shared the same room

So that's the time I almost lost my virginity to a 300 pound Mexican whore

It wouldn't have felt good in retrospect. You dodged a bullet.

This story is my cousin's story. Granted, I don't have really any details but what I do know gets me hard every time I think about it. My cousin's name is Melissa and she lost her virginity at 12yo to a 15yo boy named John. He was a friend of the family for his whole life. They practically grew up together and we had always thought they had a brother/sister/sibling relationship growing up even though they weren't blood related

I'm glad you mentioned this, because I was about to post the exact same thing. This just makes me incredibly resentful. Melissa belongs in jail.

I didn't even cum until I went home, he didn't even have enough toilet paper to clean up before I went home so I had to use one of my shirts, though he gave me another one.

1) i'm really angry that you would post a FAGGOT story on here when its supposed to be about losing your virginity. faggots cant lose virginity to another faggot

2) i'm slightly curious on why you used an enema? not into fag shit so i have no clue why you would use it. only thing i can legit think of is faggots like shitting all over each others dicks?
WTF WOULD YOU USE AN ENEMA YOU STUPID FAGGOT FUCK!!

That's fucking Alpha
she was literally so scared to get you angry that she fucked you. That's like Chad shit right there

good job
are you sure she wasn't just loose cuz 30yo+ pussy? i'd never fuck any girl over 22

She told me later that she wasn't ready, she also told me that other guys got into her pussy that fast as well because she just complies

Cory's bf is a real fucking PIMP.
you should've talk to him. learn how to treat a bitch and get pussy

I obviously met him plenty of times as me & Cory hung out together a lot. He bullied me at school and would make snarky remarks whenever I dropped her off

He was a loser Chad so I hated his fucking guts

how old was he?

same age as me

are they still together?

No. They were only together for like 3 months
Stalking facebook: He is a stupid Chad that owns his own business and has a fucking wife and a fucking daughter. fucking hate how he didnt get AIDS and die

She still looks decent. Can't hold a stable job but she seems to move from 1 major city to another major city every year. So I guess she travels…

lel, so he used that bitch as a fuck meat then dumped her.
what happened to her?

Where in the rules is that written?

As weird as it sounds, I do not like the smell of shit present while having sex. Perhaps you're retarded and didn't understand why cleaning our ass out before anal is important.

we divorced because we never really loved each other. never should have gotten together in the first place, user. it's was very mutual.

eh, I feel I did pretty well

Bro, you do.

My turn then

She became a fuckfriend for 5 months and since then I fuck different girls on a monthly basis. Shit´s cash.

this isn't the Holla Forums i paid for

give me back the Holla Forums i remember

You could write one, nobody knows you're a walrus on the internet.

best thing i've read in a while.

all these posts
are fucking disgusting
STOP IT!!
nobody cares you fucked your village bicycle. congrats. you fucked a whore that literally gives it away to so many guys she has fucking condoms at her disposal. big fucking whoop

correct

Where I live they are given away in all students associations and universities, so yes, everyone has condoms at hand.

almost sound like a chad's story.

Sorry, I'll make sure the next time I lose my virginity to ensure the girl holds up to your standards.

Men can't be virgins since they don't have hymens. Men can be chaste but not virgins. Are you retard or American?

note that not all retards are american but all americans are retards

The fuck is this bitch?
Her anatomy looks like it was created by a beginner/ fetish artist, she looks grotesque.

You aren't very bright are you?

Just ignore him, he's both kafkatrapping and dictating definitions.

3DPD ARE SCUM

Counter sage

here this was my story

Boner confused. Great story anyways.

Test

okay…

>get pretty fucked up one night and spot thicc 6/10 asian girl
I will honestly never fucking forget how loud that bitch was screaming, my god it was like a fucking pig being murdered.

Not cumming thing happened to me as well

Does this count? Strange story though, USA?

checked but you didn't even finish :(
nice story anyways

Legit question: condoms do fit me but when i put one on i feel like my big boy is being choked and i lose my erection.
Does it mean i should try xl?

I believe this happens to many men, but it doesn't happen to me (my dick is really average) so you could try, there isn't much to lose.

Naw maign, Sweden of all places.

I should have seen the red flags but i was so retarded and blinded by love that i refused to accepted she was cheating on me i never felt this emotionally destroyed in my life and i feel like killing myself it's been 3 weeks since we broke up and the anger and depression hasn't gone away really wish i could just slut shame her by exposing everything from her but i fucking can't do it because the backlash from her friends and family will hit me back hard.

Thats fucking gay i want the room to smell like a portable toiled at a construction site when Im done, dont be such a bitch

Some time later, I realized she was just a degenerate cougar cumdumpster who would have fugged anyone under the age of 30 who was willing to fug her, and there had never really been any chance of a serious relationship, and I had wasted my chance at wizard powers when I was so close.

was it legal where you live?

the sex was quite shit because i was so nervous. i managed to make her cum every time we fucked though.

I had that, I switched to XL, definitely

20 year old virgin here. Best thing that happened to me was getting my dick sucked in middleschool
Cheerleader let's me grope her ass an tits
Grab butterface's ass

atleast you got treated like a chad.

No, you didn't because you fucked a fucking whore. Which girl has two different condom sizes at her disposal? She probably had a lay count in the double or triple digits. She probably gave you a condom so you didn't cathc AIDS.

Nigger, makes three years out of it, or even double, heck, even triple that time. We men get really fucked up by this whorish deceiving tactics because we think of women as pure and fragile beings, while they actually make up their physical weakness with being social chameleons; ruthless liars and manipulators.

I know that feeling, I wasted two and a half years being friends, and the six months being in a relationship with my ex. She lied about that she was raped just to excuse that she wasn't a virgin; it destroyed me completely in those five months of thinking she has been raped, and then, in the last month of our relationship, says she made it all up out of spite to hurt me - which was also a lie; I have a guess she fucked at least three dudes before me. And I just came to that conclusion two years later and it still makes me angry as hell. I'd like to beat some sense into her sociopathic ass - God, I hate her. I hope she kills herself.

Rookie mistake, you should have kept inviting them and other women over and kept it in secret, women hate it if you publicize their sex life, so they'll abandon you because you're not trust worthy.

i call bullshit. 13 year old girls can't consent to oral sex, let alone initiate it. it's impossible

i'm so sorry user

Jesus Crist man, you should've fucked a hooker on your 25th birthday if your virginity controlled your judgement that much. Fuck Christ, how could you lose your virginity to a fat, used up hag?
Fucking disgusting.

You get a pity look from me and nothing more. At last, you realized you did a big mistake.

They were the ones who bragged. Re read that shit

My virginity wasn't controlling my judgment, because sex wasn't my primary concern. She was just the first woman who had ever given me the time of day, and I lacked the life experience to understand that she didn't want a life partner, she wanted the D.

They say that there's someone out there for everyone. She may not be the prettiest, but she's the one, and you can share a life together. I thought that's what this lady was, but as it turned out, the fat, ugly light at the end of my tunnel was really just a freight train heading my way. I'd like to believe that I've learned from this experience, and will be better able to spot the signs in the future. I just hope I don't end up a MGTOW faggot who automatically assumes that every woman is awful.