How do you trigger Holla Forums?

How do you trigger Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is fucking retarded.

Just make a mockery of the fact that they actually believe women not having sex with them is literally genocide.

This is so fucking ignorant what you just said i cant even.

be anything other than NatSoc
that's how to trigger Holla Forums

:

GTFO normies. Holla Forums über alles.

Holla Forums is a circlejerk for anons who want to genocide/enslave all non-whites. they stopped having political discussions a long time ago

What a cuck.

In 5 years of browsing Holla Forums I have only ever seen this statement made in memes made to poke fun at Holla Forums. The genocide is the end result of endless immigration from non white nations that have a much larger population than the west and are of a totally different racial, cultural and spiritual composition, obviously the end result of that will be displacement of the native population. Couple that with a corrupt media that intentionally demoralises the native population, rampaging non whites that try to terrorise the natives into accepting their ways and a corrupt government that locks up anybody who tries to point out what is happening (this doesn't happen in America yet but it does in plenty of European countries) and you have all the components necessary for a replacement of the ethnic population. How is that not genocide? The fact that this was planned only makes it even more clear that it is an intentional attempt to destroy an entire race of people.

Poll does its research, therefore it cannot be triggered.

to be quite honest as a long time /new/sman and Holla Forumsack the greatest and most intense way to troll us is to espouse our ideals 100% and then fuck a non-white and claim she is white and aryan and an honorary aryan

it's what all the super trolls have been doing for awhile, behaving like faggot hippies, while spewing genocidal white power stuff at same time

If people on Holla Forums can't be triggered then why it is a safe space where dissenting opinions get you banned?
By that logic nobody on tumblr gets triggered either.

Holla Forums>>>Nu/pol/

Holla Forums was always a hugbox

triggered

To be specific, Holla Forums was always a containment board for invaders who came and ruined /new/, and then spread out to ruin other boards, like Holla Forums. The only difference between Holla Forums and /mlp/ is that they have a different subject to get autistic over. That and bronies were at least native to 4chan and not the result of invasion.

At least pony fags keep to their containment board or their containment thread when there's one. They are far less autistic and way less rude than Holla Forumsacks. For a bunch of horsefuckers, you can at least have a conversation with them without being called a pony-hater or a steven universe shill and ignored afterwards.

To be CORRECT, Holla Forums was created by Moot to cheapen anti-kike sentiment which /new/ was developing by uncovering basic truths, after the /new/ crowd ended up spreading throughout 4chan instead of leaving like Moot wanted after he deleted the board and STI kiked 4chon. Instead, shit backfired and Holla Forums managed to create a stable culture until the board turned Moot into a laughingstock over his connections to Goobergate/Feminism/the cuck photos. Even then, Holla Forums on 8ch was an acceptable place to be until Jim stole 8ch and replaced Holla Forums's bo with Imkampfy/Learningcode who had previous experience destroying chan culture in his actions against Wizardchan and 4chon, who did his damndest to turn Holla Forums into rthedonald. People should've been paying attention when Holla Forums sucked Trump's cock instead of giving him the same dressing down they use to everything else. The fucking HWNDU bans should've been one hell of a red flag as well, but nope, dumbfuckers need to stay on the bandwagon. /new/ could've regained its glory here if it wasn't for freech nuking it while Jim neglected to give it mods, instead making /newsplus/ to make profit off of his Goldwater site. /polk/ had a shot until its bo turned out to be a TRS faggot who tricked the board into falling apart. Everyone got played and yet there are still people who don't see how. Shit's annoying.

Oh and the only reason Holla Forums "became a circlejerk" is because other ideologies failed to live up the bantz. Nobody had to make /liberty/, or Holla Forums, or /britpol/ or whatever the fuck else. Niggers could've stuck around and argued, they could've made their points if their ideologies held any ground, but instead they ran to their own boards. So what happened? Holla Forums forgot how to discuss anything and got fat off not knowing how to discuss or debate. You want to blame anyone, aside from the mods who instantly ban opposing views, blame the faggots who ran away because their views didn't hold weight against those who inherited the board.

Im from Holla Forums and I like your picture, it was funny keep up the oc friend, Btw im still a natsoc though.

Kill yourself coonrune faggot.

Centrists get the bullet too.

No need to be so triggered friend :°)

Me too, but apparently if you disagree with Holla Forums on anything in any way then you're an indecisive SJW with warped inconherent beliefs and no principles. Same thing if you dare suggest that there may be even a dash of something sensible in the beliefs of whoever they oppose.

Why, what else were they supposed to do? Make more threads disagreeing with the hivemind only for it to get instantly deleted and for them to be banned?

Mostly correct, except ignoring the invasion from /new/.

moot was right to try to crack down on the massive invasion of newfags. His mistake was not doing the same to the tumblrfags invading Holla Forums at the same time. Instead of cracking down on both invading forces and saving the oldfags, he sided with one of the invading forces, and the rest is history. But that doesn't mean that the other invading force is somehow better. It just means moot is a fucking faggot.

With the mass immigration to Holla Forums after moot cracked down on gamergate, it seemed like we finally went back to pre-invasion times. Why was that? Because the invaders didn't follow us. Those spineless bastards that ruined /new/ and had to be contained on Holla Forums didn't care enough to follow us after gamergate, even though gamergate is obviously within their area of interest. I don't go on Holla Forums, but I saw moot was destroying the point of the site, and frankly, 4chan had been shit for years and I was simply waiting for a viable alternative, which Holla Forums provided when it got its first big influx of users. But the Holla Forumsfags didn't think 4chan had been shit for years, because they were invaders and newfags who were too new to realize they were adopting an invading culture. They were part of the problem. They didn't care about 4chan and how it used to be, because they weren't there.

Then moot fucked with Holla Forums, and it was perhaps the smartest, if not most underhanded, thing he has ever done. Because it not only caused all those fuckers to leave his site, which was his goal not because he wanted old 4chan back, but because he was an SJW, but it caused them all to come here, and destroy any chance we had at enjoying this site and pretending it was pre-invasion 4chan. We're now no different from post 2011 4chan, except with less tumblrfags and even more Holla Forumsfags. And perhaps I still prefer it this way, but I really preferred it before either of those groups showed up.

Oh wait, I forgot to point out that you credited Holla Forums with ruining moot's reputation with his connection to gamergate. Blatant lies. As I've explained, Holla Forums was full of spineless bastards who never cared about gamergate, even though that was an event we all should have cared about, vidya aficionados or not. For all their crying about SJWs, they didn't stand up when moot so fully revealed himself to be an SJW, and Hotwheels provided a viable alternative. No, they waited until moot fucked with them personally, and then came to ruin our new site.

>

I know that, retard.
It's called a strawman.

someone's triggered.

Say anything about how Bog Emperor Pumpf is a jew

well that was easy.

holy shit are you retarded.

That's a very, very funny picture because the last two words "false dillemma", accuratly sum both the horse shoe theory and your attitude.
There are more options than just right and left to choose from and nobody is acerting that they are the right ones, only that they exist and are valid choices.
You on the other prefer to create a false dilemma where you remove all options but left and right in an effort to win our support because we wouldn't want to support the left, would we?

You know what you sound like? "Either I get the whole cake or Stacy can keep it, sharing is for dumb kids!"