Oh, so this is why Dysnomia is unbanning all the IPs…desperation is setting in

Oh, so this is why Dysnomia is unbanning all the IPs…desperation is setting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jz37N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares. this place is a steaming pile of shit

i don't blame him
diaperfags welcome because they bring their hebe and ephebofags with them

ive only seen like one diaperfag post here tbh

there's only a few active diaperfags here and others are just lurkers. But if/when the old diaperfags realize their vpn ips aren't banned they might come back. I just hope they bring their buddies with them

Nope.
Nobody is coming back until they know that Dysnomia is gone. Not diaperfags, not good OC posters, not pones, not animefags, nobody. They have all come back before when he has done shit like this and the minute they are back he goes and switches it all back and they find themselves banned again. So it just isn't worth anyone's time to come back here as long as Mr. Flip-flop is running the show. He just can't be counted on for anything or trusted to keep his word.

looks like the summerfags are gone

you have to go back

fuck, all your points are valid but then again I still have hope that they'll give it another chance. After all the exoduses i probably wouldn't want to come back either because dysnomia is such a pissyfaggot and throws tantrums and has moodswings likened to a 12 y/o.
Hope ;_;

That is just it, too. Dysnomia blames everyone else for Holla Forums turning to shit, but he just can't get it through his head that people don't want to come back here because of him, not because of the shitposting and low-quality content. He refuses to even entertain that as a possibility in his mind, despite it being stated this plainly by users over and over again as they leave. I am glad you still have hope user, because in a psyche like his I can see no future for this board.

yeah that's extremely immature of him and I remember reading his replies to a thread regarding flags/ ids and it turned into a shit show. Anons were basically putting him on blast for what he's done to this board. He obviously blamed it on everyone else and said something on the lines of 'even if I tried to revive this board, you'll all just turn into shit again.' Which is fucking absurd and makes me think he's actually fucking delusional.
as much as i would like to see this place finally fucking die a part of me wants it to somehow comeback and flourish again. all I can cling to is hope atm.

Dysnomia: master engineer or retarded tinkerer? He has managed to unite an entire userbase that is against one another as we all can agree he is the greatest fuck-up in the history of Holla Forums.

dw about me i have my precautions

He lifted two pages of bans if i remember correctly. 1st page had 340 and other one had ~200. So ye, next few weeks will be interesting.

kill me

kek

In the history of chans, you mean.

moot's a cunt but he's influenced imageboard culture so drastically that he's 'okay.' But dysnomia is just a fucking cunt and has nothing to 'justify' his faggotry.

hover your mouse over my id

user, i woulnd't have given him that much. just tell him he has to go back

fine :/

he even saved me having to type out that message, how nice of him

Here is what I don't get. Even if he thinks it has nothing to do with him, Dysnomia has got to realize that this board is pretty well finished, and will never be great again. I know he does, because he talks about it in the past-tense all the time. So why doesn't he just turn it over to someone else or call it good and delete the damn thing already? Is his ego that big and fragile? Or is his life so pathetic that he literally has nothing else?

Holla Forums is on life support but it can still be revived. Dysnomia literally has the easiest job in the world.

JUST
STOP
MEDDLING

There is nothing to do, Dysnomia. You can't fix Holla Forums. You can only fuck it up, you flaming douchebag.

I can't because I'm not near a computer and have to use my shit phone for looking at shitposts on here.

You can't delete your own boards.

t. tried to delete own board

I disagree. What user said in I think is right. Nobody is willing to even try anymore because every time they have tried Dysnomia shits on them for lulz, and he is not showing any inclination to stop. Just look at this ID bullshit…on and off and on within 3 days. Nobody is willing to invest themselves in something that isn't at least stable, and that is a reasonable expectation that simply doesn't exist here. As long as he is involved, meddling or not, there won't be enough anons willing to even try reviving this place.

I liek the bort being ded n' sheeiiit

I come to Holla Forums not for quality but for an endless shitstorm.

it seems pretty fucking over and the id/flag flicking is a sign of desperation.

worded it perfectly

i'll be here til the very end tbh

Mmm..

checking this

Well that is interesting. Is that just so Jim can say 8ch has X thousands of boards without lying?
Well, he could still turn the board over to Jim or to a new BO, or technically I suppose he could disable it in violation of the rules and let/make Jim remove him. Whatever, I can't see his ego letting him even quit like a gentleman. I can see it driving him to be here all by himself, posting back and forth to himself like a schizoid after everyone else has gone.

This should have gotten dubs.
The world just isn't fair.

After reading the comments above something occurred to me. Dysnomia has been Jim's little prize pig for a long time. I would not put it past him (them) to simply act like Dysnomia is stepping down and Holla Forums is getting a new board owner, while in reality they just set him up with a new ID. So even if new board ownership happens, we won't be able to trust it for months until we are sure it is legit. That is how fucked up he has made this place!

jesus christ, there literally is no hope for this board. Pack it up fellas because we're all doomed.

The more ban, the less fun.

Where to?

the mods have returned to quietly dealing with illegal content and obvious enemies of the board. most of the thread creation is done by the moderation team. they have ceased tripfagging, attention whoring and the nigger dick ui
what more can they do? how would another new bo do better?
you may not like 8ch/b/, i fully empathise with that, but it exists. show you have more imagination than the fat burgerchef and suggest something more than another mod sent into oblivion, only to be replaced by another destined for the same
mods don't make a board, users do that. up your game, faggot, or shut your stupid mouth.

this nigger is actually fucking retarded

t. dysnomia

between your mom and i? what a donkey you are, user. if only you had a cock as large as your intellect is feeble, you'd be a star in cock-rate threads. your 15 minutes would be on 4chan, btw.
oh, and,
(whinneying sounds)

wew lad

Quads called it. Dysnomia must step daon

Did you just admit that the mods create the majority of the new threads on Holla Forums?

that was great GET

admit isn't the word, but yes, imo, most of the thread creation is done by mods and their cronies.

Dymentia somehow manages to pull off the tenuous task of taking this board way too seriously and treating it like a fucking joke all at the same time. He/she is the elusive acrobat that only seems to be around when you don't want her, the demon of lawlessness, the…
O fuck.
Well-played sir.

You are more stupid than your first post lets on.

quality post, user
do you have anything of value at all to say?

if dysnomia can hear me i want him to tell us the last vehicle he has driven in

what the fuck are you doing with your life

Coming from someone who has just resorted to "your mom" jokes, I hardly think you have grounds to be demanding value from someone else, but as it happens, yes I do have something of value to say.

That is not always true, but it certainly can be. IF the users are allowed to do so without the mods undercutting their efforts just to watch their reactions. IF the mods treat the users with respect and as the source of the board's value. Users can make a board, but they can not break a board. Only mods can break a board, and in this case Dysnomia has succeeded in breaking this one. What you suggest, that if the users decided to they could make the site better, ignores once very critical reality. The users are no longer willing to do that because every time they have tried they get the rug yanked out from under them. Most of them have left this site for good. The ones who remain simply don't give a shit. So your suggestion is far too late to be relevant, and ignores the historical behavior of the board owner. Either you need to lurk more, or you are simply an idiot.

all me

Yeah. Ur gey lel xD

fug u

Don't you have some posts of 20yo girls in burkas quietly eating dinner to delete you incredible faggot?
Seriously tho I respect your workethic

pic related
it is the relationship this board's users have with Dysnomia

test to see if I'm unbanned

fuckin wew, I got banned for posting cp but really it was on the bubble. not that I wasn't posting anyway but not posting through a vpn allows me to post bigger filesizes.

me next

glad to have you back I guess buddy
i was also banned but it was for jailbait

And this is why nobody here (or elsewhere) is willing to put any more effort into this site until Dysnomia is gone.

I'm pretty sure its just because all the retarded faggots like hex greetly jim etc were banning a bunch of VPN IPs for ridiculously long times which does nothing but hurt the site, I'd be the last person to say this but I think dysnomia made the right move here.
But still, since jim has the power to ban people from all boards the damage he did can't be so easily undone, but I guess that could be said for everything hes done since he kicked out hotwheels.

i suggest nothing and recommend nothing, user. 8ch doesn't have the userbase to be anything better than it is and anons such as yourself -mindless idiots- ensure it doesn't evolve
what you have now is the best you can hope for and better than you deserve
enjoy

which is why none of the bans ever get looked at, and none of the bans ever get appealed right? pedos use proxies to dump their pics of children then switch proxies. it's good to clear the ban list every once in a while, but let's be real here most of those probably weren't VPNs given 90% of those bans were never seen and 95% were never appealed.

let's hope he doesn't fuck it up for what the 4th time?

So since they're just throwaways the right move is to make the ban length 6 months or even permanent from all boards in jims case so nobody else can use them?
You're retarded, just delete the pictures that offend you and move on.

i appealed my ban and i just got a big mod dick in my mouth for posting jailbait

Dysnomia Is Literally Best Mod

Nigger-tier reading comprehension. No one even tried to use them ever, which means they are likely IPs from a proxy list. And since no one appealed, anyone could appeal it and say that it's a VPN IP if it was. I've unbanned people before that appealed bans from a long time ago saying it was a VPN. I don't care what Jim does, I have no control over that so I don't know why you are even bringing him up to me.

Because you're both cut from the same normalfag cloth, the only difference is you don't have nearly as much power as jim does.
You know what a better solution would be than having to deal with constant appeals to vpn bans you made fucking ages ago? Is to not ban obvious VPN and proxy IPs for ages. Wow who woulda thunk it.

Did you lern your lesson?

fuck off, pedo

I think that was meant to be a reward

I appealed mine and it got rejected. Why bother with permabans in the first place?

great argument I r8 8/8

If you appealed it and said some stupid shit like fuck off mods, of course it got rejected. I'm not gonna unban you for breaking the rules, and then being completely unapologetic about it.
Why post shit that you know is gonna get you banned in the first place?

You are mentally ill, and not even bothering to read my posts. Why should I argue with you?

Because nobody respects you for the same reason nobody respects the mods on 4chan.

I learnt not to post anything that could be construed as sexual and that I should be using my VPN whenever I can it's slow af somtimes ;_;

-____-

Don't care

Then don't bother asking.

No one asked you

We don't know if it is going to get us banned because your criteria seems to be based on social moderation more than individual content.

ye…

You know damn well what will get you banned. I'm sure you have been banned 10s of times, just like every other pedo on a proxy that's sitting here complaining. You know what the dost test says, and you violate it anyway. Don't even try to act like you don't know

inb4 fucking banned

looks more like 'hebeshit' tbh

it's basically jailbait friend

The dost test was used in ONE court case to determine if naked pictures of children were sexualized or not, if its applied to all pictures of children that are clothed its so vague that every picture of a child violates the dost test in one way or another.

the pedos are at it again
abandon thread

Not an argument, these are the site rules. If you don't like it then leave, faggot.

So why ban it? Because her stomach is showing?

Ask him why he cut his ban page short

Answer question user

was the reason given so idk. I appealed it with as politely as I could but in the end I added that I can just use my VPN, so I figured they didn't care.

her stomach is showing, yes but fucking comeon lad -.-

No because half the time this place is completely unmoderated since this site is dying and can't get enough moderators to cover a 24 hour period.
Like always your faggot ass will go beddy bye with the rest of the mods and we'll go back to acting like Holla Forums was when it was actually attractive to new users.

Holla Forums is dead because mods are a bunch of attention-whoring cock sleeves.

was i b& for the provocative stomachs or what

it was never this
every single one of us, back to and including the turnip, came here by lack of choice. it's a landfill for humans so disgusting no other site will give them air.

based mods are based tbh

The choice was between here and 4chan and the exodus from 4chan showed us that a lot of people liked here better because of hotwheels stance on free speech and 4chan going against free speech by banning gamergate.
Now Holla Forums has no better stance on free speech than 4chan does meaning nobody on 4chan will look at this shithole and think of it as a better alternative anymore.
The only reason I'm still here is because theres not enough mods to enforce their 4chan tier rules so at least for a few hours every night its marginally better than 4chan would be.

By day this shithole is just a haven for meta bitching and its only at night when all the mods are asleep that anyone actually enjoys themselves.

Precisely.

so you're saying night time is closest to old Holla Forums

You have to start a pedoshitstorm for that to happen though which is easy af in its own right. But other than that yes you're correct.
Pic related is what got me b& or was it the combination of the three? idk

i'm here :)

the clothing is too sexualized for the mod community

just to be safe…

Depends, sometimes the mods stay up late in order to ensure that this place remains as shit as 4chan for at least a 24 hour period.
You just have to keep an eye on the board log, if a good amount of time has passed since the last rulecuckery then its probably safe to say they're asleep and you can go back to acting like this place is old Holla Forums again.

3, 2, 1…

you're convincing nobody

Good to know you speak for everybody.

There have been plenty of bans for face only. I have been banned just because a girl was a professional model - their words - just ask Hex (it was him).
Learn to recognize what is really happening here. Mods attempt to control the social climate of the community by obsessing about the top of the catalogue and the dynamic of the pedo/anti-pedo hyperwar.

mods will lose

gotcha

I have been shilling multiple threads about pedoshitstorms for the past week maybe. Saying shit like 'THE BOARD IS MOST ACTIVE IS WHEN THERES A PEDO DISCUSSION' and no one has told me im wrong. So am I really a shill.

bottom right watermark might get you banned user
careful now

In other words, you are just shitposting, and by your own definition are therefore part of the problem. Well done, Einstein.

Serious question, hex:
What is the function of bans on this board?
Not what is it supposed to do, but what does it *actually* do? Because we all know that it is supposed to keep posters from repeating rule violations. But with VPNs, it doesn't do that except for the few who don't know how to use them. For the bulk of the people you want to use bans for, they simply don't do anything, isn't that right? If so, why use them at all? Why not just say screw it, the mods work hard enough already, let's just stop pretending that we can actually ban anyone, and concentrate on deleting images rather than dealing with a ban system that doesn't actually ban anyone.

anyone home?

Nobody believes that bans keep anyone out. It is just a way to slow someone down.

tbh it gives them something to do
the bans don't do much but slow down VPN and proxy users.

suh

I'm all alone.

In other words: Using a hammer when all you have are screws is pretty stupid.

You have a tool that doesn't work. Your options are to either disallow VPN use as 4chan does so that your hammer works, or put the hammer down and use the fuck out of your screwdriver. Continuing to use a non-functioning tool just because you are told to by that fat git is irrational.

back off, diaperfag

Why do you think we are here?

Rude

This. I swear if our jew of a owner bans Tor and VPNs this place will literally be 4chan.

Much slower 4chan. And much deadier.

Oh, I know. Everyone knows. But Dysnomia is not willing to acknowledge that his policies play any role whatsoever in the posting of CP on his board. He blames the users for it, I guess because he thinks that we should be engaging more antagonistically with the CP posters or clapping our hands and shouting "I do believe in bans! I do believe in bans!".

if they stopped allowing vpns/proxies this board would fully die.

Why do the diaperfags always have the most bottomless folders?

Nice pun.

It is already dead.
Anyway, I agree.
So since that is not a realistic option, the alternative is to stop wasting the time and effort of an already overtaxed mod crew, and put those efforts and that time into the area that is going to be most productive…image deletion. What is the harm in admitting that there is no banning on Holla Forums? Why keep trying to use a system that accomplishes nothing?

Long periods of sexual numbness and time spent searching for arousing images.

This one is from my "distinguished tits" file

you spelled "overinflated" wrong

i think dysnomia alluded to that fact in a ID/Flag thread a week ago but yeah its true banning VPNs/Proxies don't do much and like I said it's just something mods do in their passtime which is not a whole lot tbf.

4chan is still crowded as a motherfucker.
Here's what I propose.
Lurk until something shady or not mod friendly is about to happen.( doxing, cp, suicide on camera)
"Wait you'll get pruned if you post that, let's start a thread at this new site I found called CSGOlotto"

It's here face that is distinguished.
Tits are tits tbh. Just keep em above the waist and I'm good.

It's also heavily modded

fuck off toddler fag

MODS DID NOTHING WRONG tbh

Young enough to be wearing a nappy.
Pierced ears.
Fucking parents.

Really?
You look at OP's pic?
32PPH and you think the place has been administered perfectly?
pic related

both my dubs in and indicate the truth. we are winning here

Yeah, but I got double 13's.>>7331313

So take your fat faggot board owner fuckbuddy and get AIDS.

into the ovens you go

I'd say the same to you, but A) You'd never fit. and B) the greasefire would burn down all of western Europe.

Bro he's l*terally 13

Can anybody help a newfag out and tell me why people are upset about flags and IDs

FUCK YOU

NO FUCK YOU

FICK DICH

See without IDs that would've been funnier.

We should migrate to freech.net tbh

Six months ago that would have been a heretical statement on this board.
Today it is sound advice, and since you got dubs as well…truth.

I see

sigh, pedos

See these people don't use freech.

Embrace me anons, embrace the herd. I'm jew.

I think you are in the wrong thread.

There aren't any pedo threads therefore I will anti-pedo in here if neccessary.

good goy

u liek?

there was never any pedo treads tbh

u kike

Psssst hey kids

On freech.net you can post anything as long as it's legal

Anything

pedos are the only ones making this place interesting tbh

Yes, so much I manage to slip in them before they're pruned.. I keep a faithful watch… You don't even know. I have an anti-pedo fetish. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA, I AM THE ANTI-PEDO THIS BORAD NEEDS

You have been busy today, I will give you that!
:)

i did try to be nice, and let the pedos have their threads. but the same shit happens every time.

Go to sleep you pos

I think the dumb pedos deserve one more chance. Just one, for fun

go eat shit and die you globalist scum

Deleting CP is a job for global mods you fuck*n ret*rd

it was the hebe and ephe fags, pedos dindu nuffin

What makes you think I am anti-pedo?
Just because I observed that the mod who has been deleting it all day has been busy?
Get that kneejerk reactionary bullshit out of here, you judgmental turd.

You sperg out and start banning anons for posting little girls at their dance recital?

Give me a quick rundown

Is 8 pedo or hebe

These bipolar pedos always think they have common sense. Face it, your mental illness degrades you.

testing

DELET DIS

freech.net will let you post it tbg fahm

hahaha oh wow and I was banned for something that is illegal in the US

Yeah that's the entire reason you're supposed to let global mods delete actual cp fam

This site operates under USA laws, not laws in the Congo, nigger

I'll be happy to move if someone leads the charge. Mods are up for a rude awakening when the pedos finally leave. No one will be left.

Holla Forums has been slowly dying for years
It's too late
People are starting to use the smaller boards on Holla Forums and have realized how much more fun it is to talk about your hobbies instead of shitposting

Go ahead and leave, you won't be missed

U heard him fam

freech.net

join the herd

t. dataminernigger

You know, instead of moving, we could always dox the mods who pull this censorship bullshit. That'll teach them to label healthy, natural sexual attraction a mental illness because they're too stupid to see through government propaganda.

No one will be here to miss me nigger.

why do you guys complain about Dysnomia so much?

hopefully the gun doesn't miss. nice picture faggot

these girls are hot tbh

I don't want you on my freech tbg

anyone who doesn't know what Holla Forums is go back to reddit tbg

This woman is so old, do you have a granny fetish

archive.is/jz37N
lmao

They are. Just regular civilised human beings for once

back off, toddlerdiddler diaperfag

Yeah it's been like that for a year newfig.

this unfortunately

Tradition, plus we wanted Benjikins to be BO and he would have been but they accused us of spamming when his name came up and everyone was on-board. That was 2 years ago I think. Has Dysnomia been BO since then? I can't remember.

BBEEEUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHH... %%%%%% %%%% = = %%C > _)' _( .' , __/ |_/\ " *. o /` \_\ \/ %`= '_ . / ) \/| .^',*. , /' /- o/ - " % '_ /\_/ < = , ^ ~ . )_o|----'| .` ' ___// (_ - (\ ///-( \' \\ b'ger

minus the illegal stuff though

We can't judge a board by its activity anymore. PPH is the one element that you, the user, can control. Asshole power-hungry mods using their position to control the user dynamic and further their personal moral agendas is something we CAN'T control except to leave them with the empty wasteland they seem intent on creating.
We have to move. There is no other option other than to be another 4cuck tbh.

How come the legal teen thread's still up? Take care of the trash

Holla Forums has been 4chan since 4/1/2017 tbg

four months ago?
There's milk in my fridge older than that!
What are you on about cunt?

If you don't know what happened April 1 you are Reddit.

4/1/17 was my first and favorite time on Holla Forums tbh

You can fuck off if you wish, I like it here. Once you start venturing outside of the shithole that is Holla Forums this site ain't all that bad.

what with the hacking?

No, I'm just a man with a career and a drug problem but hey glad you weren't busy, must have been fun, I'm very envious.

Pathetic tbh

hex is 12 years old and desperate for approval tbh

He's also gay so he only wants little boys posted, he hates the thought of men being attracted to girls his age and not wanting to sodomize him

true
false
false

WHAT THE FUCK YOU NIGGERS DO TO THE MASHA THREAD
IT HAD LIKE 400 REPLIES
STOP FUCKING IT UP FOR EVERYONE

freech.net

nvm it had like 700+

t. dataminer

Cute stomach
hex how's today been because i can see you've been busy

(checked)
Pretty good. All I've done today is lift, watch anime, purge pedos, and post on Holla Forums. Pretty normal Wednesday tbh.

The Quads have spoken!!!

ftfy

Hang on… I can still part of her BARE NAKED NECK! OH GOD!!!

you're a big guy

shit i guess that answers my question
you cpfags fucked it up again and we failed with flying colors

OH MY GOD I CAN SEE HER HANDS AND FEET

THIS CAN'T BE LEGAL

:^)

This isn't about CP. board vols/BOs aren't even supposed to delete CP since it stays on the servers unless global mods delete it. Freddit pls

i was in the thread when someone was dumping pthc you fucking imebcile. I was the one saying 'pthc is vile' and this is about cp you fucking moron.

pthc is not cp tho

r u on hallucigenic drugs rn

type it into google then.

as was I. scary times

it does sound like a drug component or something

12 year old girls are not children

how'd the tread end?
I left when he started dumping grannies because cbf to lurk for his hebe dump. Then i come back a few hours and two of the 'pedo' threads have been nuked.

I agree

if I recall it lasted well after the dump. i think it hit limit and was finally deleted

ah well that went better then expected

mods could have removed thread immediately after the first masha .gif but they didn't for some reason

We don't have to move. We can and should just dox them. Frankly it's what we should have been doing years ago. The establishment wants you to think that it's not censorship if private groups ban you from speaking, because getting private groups to ban political dissidents from privately owned media is the main strategy they use to censor, seeing as most of the media is privately owned. If they remove your soapbox you have a right to take punitive measures against them.

dogder bedo im ciagay

You really think attempting to dox mods is going to help when the site owner doesn't want you here? What will you do to him?

JIM IS CIA

ALL CIA MUST DIE

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS EVIL

DEATH TO THE WEST

moar

YOU WILL ALL PAY RULEDUDS

If we continually dox mods, then who would be one? The real question is what can Jim do to us? Nothing, besides surrender and give us our head.

this user gets it

hex was in this thread earlier while the two masha gifs were dumped. But yeah he was just 'testing the waters' to see how we would react given the 'freedom' and we fucking butchered it.

this is me hex

SATAN HAS SPOKEN!

Reminder that CIAniggers glow in the dark.
Best to run them over!

fapping probably

if only you knew how bad our other vols were. god.
Holla Forums needs to be nuked.

tbf the dump was pretty decent for our standards rn. Think it was 30 or so pictures/gifs/webms but most pthc ;_;
poor girls

Sadly true.

6 years old is old enough to consent tho rite fams?

based

maybe

:,(

Only drops I've ever seen here were usually 1 image at a time. Almost always involving Masha.

This time was a literal dump. I sure as hell wasn't about to click anything that had 'pthc' or '8 yr old' in the title, that's for sure

If mohammed had sex with his 8 year old wife doesn't that mean it's based and totally okay? Based muslims tbh.

people never post the good stuff here anyway tho

What does that mean? Like higher quality?

correct

One user said he was going to dump and then delivered - all from the same ip. It lasted less than 5 minutes. Nuking every semi-related thread hours afterward is just another retarded attempt by mods to flex their muscles so the antis can stroke each other's cocks while feeling superior.
Go to bed Hex.

DON'T SLANDER THE PROPHET!

Aisha was 9 when Muhammad inserted his 50+ year old penis into her tiny, underaged vagina.

9, not 8.

lol

yup. from FBI HQ

just seeing the thumbnails made me feel bad. Honestly i thought he was joking about dumping so I sort of egged him on but instead we went deeper into the hole.

maybe but i think they mean new dumps instead of the cycled cp clips dumped here often.

But based muhammed slid his huge 9" fully erect throbbing penis along her puffy developing vulva in big thrusting wet strokes as early as 6 years old. He didn't insert until 9 but he definitely came all over her tight young body.

No I mean they always post those shitty low quality FBI videos. Nobody gets off to that shit. You know I think their bosses won't let them see the good footage because it would actually arouse them.

did he manage to dump all of his folders because i left after the grannies

in that amount at one time though? I've only ever seen 1 or 2 image(s) at time. must happen when I'm not around then

even low quality you can still understand what it is quite clearly

I can understand a drawing of stick figures fucking but that's not porn it's just dumb. Same with the FBI's shitty CP. I repeat, only low IQ retards get off to that shit. Suck my dick FBI you fucking retards.

I fapped to the thumbnails tbh

Maybe two ish months ago there was a dump like this but recently its slowed to a few images/gifs. The crackdown on pedoshit slowed it down and there's only a short peroid of time where anons have 'free reign.'

Why are people even afraid to download CP tho? It's like drugs, if you delet b4 v& they can't do shit. Stupid dumb pedoshit scum.

calm down fbishill

gee thanks for the advice mr fbi agent sir

this cp shit is retarded, just stop posting cp and stop watching porn and get a traditionalist wife and have many children

Look kids there's no minimum sentence for your first offense okay, maximum is a nice short 10 years. Please download it onto your windows computer and just get in the fucking VAN LOSERS.

Just wondering, are you married, user?

But I have to move to a non kiked country to get an 8 year old wife.

You're probably joking but I do wonder about the legality of clicking on things, but not saving them

its not a car

Unless you have very good opsec and use leenucks clicking on things literally caches them which literally downloads them into your browser cache retard.

Yeah I'm not nearly as picky about cars. I don't have to stick my dick in them and I can trade them in whenever. Killing your wife and getting rid of the body is too much of a chore, easier to get a good wife in the first place than to go through the bother.

not yet

So you're not married yourself, and you're telling other people that they should get a wife and have many children, but you haven't followed your own advice, yet you still feel necessary to stay on a thread about child pornography, telling others what they should do with their lives, correctly?

I sense a few inconsistencies between your attitude and your agenda, user.

He's just a typical Holla Forumstard

inb4

Not with IE & Windows

I mean, I guess it's fair to be anti-pedophila, if you actually have decent arguments to defend your position, I just don't get the need to tell other people what to do when no one asked, and when you haven't even done what you're telling them to do in the fist place.

One thing is to show concern, it's human nature yadda yadda, but straig up ordering people around just because you think you know the answer for a question nobody asked, seems a bit strange to say the least.

im not anti pedo tbh

ive also maintained that antis slowly but surely turn into pedos no matter how strong their conditioning. antis are borderline pedophilic when they have a bottomless propaganda folder.

Well, then you have a dilemma in your hands, mate, because being pro-pedophilia is a leftist stance.

You might find a little difficult to be fucking many little children in a utopian right-wing society, where sex outside of wedlock is considered degeneracy, and where children are taught that absense is the only valid position in regards to sexuality.

It really looks like you're somewhat confused of where your alligence falls in terms of politics, for you to be ordering anyone around, I'm afraid.

Holla Forums really should fuck off the retardation is too much

NIGGER MONKEY

when will you grow up and stop believing in racism?

nigglets are just as bad as niggers

No they're worse. It's like seeing a baby cockroach.

in that sense niggers are actually fucking worst because they survived their shitty childhoods.

also they're capable of operating firearms.

I like kristen, mostly because she never blatantly sold out to create a public image. even though perry is hotter, she just doesn't seem like a down to earth person.

even for a yob, your english is appalling. isn't school compulsory in bongistan?

Based Mods tbh

true. did the user really think people were going to actually download that shit? What was the point?

probably not many anons in the thread did. It was pretty fucking vile man.

is that the first time you've seen that stuff here?

nope
I'm not the oldest fag but i know where I stand when it comes to cp. Pre pubescent children don't attract me. It was a big dump for how many people actually lurk this site so it was change of pace and I never knew he would actually deliver.

wonder if the user is in jail yet?
he wasn't even a TorPedo

he was dumping from the same IP the whole time as well which made me suspicious when he started dumping.
i think he was an fbinigger

Do they really do that stuff? There's hardly anyone here though. Why not do that on 4chan or somewhere with more potential victims?

honestly i wouldn't put it past those scheming cunts but then again why target a terminal board like ours.
they haven't allowed jailbait threads/ pictures on their Holla Forums board for a while now but then again most of the spergs who browse their Holla Forums board are probably barebacking. Not sure what fbiniggers do but they do get shit down sadly

they do get shit done sadly

uploading CP is 'getting shit done' ?

jared was jailed because he didn't use tor though

fbiniggers are all over the deep web so yes i guess uploading cp

MFW even a 2 day old troll thread gets turned into a CP fest.
Honestly, if I was Dysnomia I would be on my fat calloused knees begging the FBI to monitor this board.

Jared was jailed even though he DID use Tor.
Fucking get a clue.

codemonkey test

this is what i live for man

did he or didn't he use it? honestly

He was but he got fucked by an undercover fbinigger lady

doesn't sound like Tor had much to do with his case.
He just couldn't keep his mouth shut

He was just fucked by the feds, he talked openly about this desires and that's what got him fucked. He did use tor but that wasn't the reason he got caught.
Basically Fogle is a fucking retarded pedophile

TBH, just buy thousands of ancient thumb drives and scatter them about. Encrypt them all.

Tell the cops that fucking with cops is your hobby.

You live for getting Dysnomia on his knees?
You are one sick faggot.

I wish I had a dog that could hunt cp for me.

it could smell jared's footlong from a mile away

woops

getting your dick sucked isn't gay

Degenerates can fuck off tbh

they are welcome tbh

Good.