Global White Empire

Will it work if all races but white races wiped? I believe that it will achieve the total global domination if there is one race.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/caucasian-race-diseases-with-this-risk-factor/reference
spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/global-issues/world-war-3-predictions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"white" is a reactive definition. once all the niggers, spics, kikes, slopes, chinks, and poos are gone we're going to be right back to arguing about the slav's recessed forehead and the italian's native penchant for deception and gluttony.

I think we would still be split up, but everything would be a hell of a lot more peaceful. I literally can't even drive somewhere without seeing stupid nignogs playing basketball in the fucking street.

Yes. But only Anglo-Saxons, Saxons, Norweigans, and principally a small amount of French peoples.

Americans are of course swarthy.

Yo like what if you just formed a country of white people so you didnt have to look at other races?

You get the gas first.

Nah, like, whites are outnumbered. Like, if you didnt try to gas people maybe you wouldnt have to be genocided. Just a thought.

I'm not white I'm jewish. And we're already winning most gentiles are infertile and after WWIII there will be less than a billion of them. Just give up, everything proceeds as G-d wills.

At least you would have a more efficient population number and people who are culturally prepared to control the population growth instead of growing rampantly past self sustainability like it's happening in Africa.

Jewish culture is superior goy.

eat shit and die

That's why you get progrom'd all the time.

i honestly feel all white people should just say fuck you to all the niggers and scum that think we're terrible and move into our own area. leave them at it to fail without us. show us their asshole diversity feel good bullshit when no white people are around to actually do the legwork. if we're so terrible and racist, then they won't mind us getting the fuck out and leaving them to rot.

please do

That's easy. We would just focus on improving the space colonisation plans and technology 24/7 to dominate the stars and keep ourselves busy.

Please go in the oven and you don't have to pay a shekel.

Yes I agree.

Mfw we can live without the nigger shootings.

That was called Europe. They can't leave their shitskin countries fast enough to be around the evil whitey. They absolutely love to be around tons of honkeys.

Fuck off paki cunt.

Who said anything about inviting the slavs? I thought we said white people only? And you raise a good point. Southern "Europe" doesn't count either. Raise the Berlin Wall again. Anything east of that is gone. Put up a similar thing going east to west halfway through France. Anything south of that is gone. And of course remove kebab from what's left.

ranker.com/list/caucasian-race-diseases-with-this-risk-factor/reference

That's a gross simplification of the problem, almost a strawman.

yeah it would solve every muslim war at once and allow us to use the natural resources of africa and asia much more orderly and effectively but we're still gonna fight over that shit

We're being forced into a breeding war with subhumans. Whites & Asians aren't retarded so don't do that shit.

Sooner or later we'll need to realize that these peoples are a fucking plague and need to be gassed before they doom us all to living like streetshitters.

You really think all the people you deem to be "sub-human" represent a huge problem in the United States when white people are 73.6% of the population?

Whites Will Win RAHOWA

Ya'll niggers better start getting spiritual real quick

spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/global-issues/world-war-3-predictions/

fug :,,,,,D

You do not want an empire, you ass face. Empire is something that destroys itself by its own design. Even if everyone is white, you have groups of people separated by vast spaces of geography. The government will try to convince these people that they are one, but humans prefer their tribes, and always place trust in those who are closer to them geographically, which also means culturally. This eventually goes to shit when the empire can't pay enough attention to this dynamic because its lifeblood is its ridiculously complex logistics system of resources, which needs to be constantly fed via conquer or exploitation. Everything wrong with modern society is because of this.

No, instead you want a small state that lives in balance with its nature. It should also possess nuclear weapons, so as to not waste a minute of anyone's time on diplomacy.

There would still be crypto-kikes crawling around on the sub floors of society going unnoticed, like cockroaches. Once a global empire was achieved, they would subvert it and take it over.

So how's that genetics degree coming along, OP?

Why would anyone want to deal with the niggers and kikes? There is no reason for us to take care of them and change their diapers so purge them. The white people come first.

well said

Judging by the fact that most 'white power' cucks look and act like hilariously shitty excuses for human beings, I don't think this idea of yours will work. Total global domination/unity will eventually happen when all races eventually homogenize into one, and all the rabble-rousing and fearmongering about white genocide won't change a thing. Just be glad white people will form a solid, successful genetic base for the future of humanity.

A safe haven for the white people.

Honestly, I don't know how some people can still spout this meme like all "white people" are some unified blob. There are vast differences between them, both racially and culturally. Do you not know the bloody history of Europe? It's not exactly like Europeans like each other.

This shit's nothing but LARPing about wanting some utopia without realizing that the moment "utopia" is achieved, people will try their damnedest to tear it all down. Please do something productive instead.

Soros pls go.