What kind of shit do you think the mouse saw, Holla Forums?

What kind of shit do you think the mouse saw, Holla Forums?

The literal kind

No, it would have been dead by then. So it wouldn't have seen that.

other mice bones and shitty russian food

Probably some ==QUALITY OC==

is that where its been all this time

But there was only one mouse.

Russian food is pretty good tbh.

Why would she?

tbh, i didnt watch the vid, and she has eaten multiple in a single sitting, i didnt really care which it was

But why would she eat any tho?

for attention? pleasure? are you this vanilla?

What kind of pleasure could one get out of that though?

pleasure of power over another life? are you trollin' me bud?

>Probably some QUALITY OC
kekekekekekekek

Nah, just drunk. I don't get how eating something could give someone pleasure.

really? you don't see how some demented russian camslut could get pleasure from eating mice?

Does she really seem demented? She seemed funny in another video that looks like her.

I just don't see what's pleasurable about it.

.-.
you literally decide the fate of a living thing, for no reason other than size and intelligence. if you don't get it it isn't your fetish lol

Like look at this clip. She seems pretty nice. She's even smiling and shit.

Yeah, but if it's just going to get digested I don't see what's nice about it. You just eat it and think "yay, I got to decide the mouse's fate!" or something like that?

what does her smiling matter?

yes, exactly that

It makes her seem nice, I guess. She doesn't look demented, she looks happy.

So… what does she do after she eats them? Seems like just eating them would provide pretty short-term pleasure.

does the amount of time before the pleasure subside matter?

Well, going to all the trouble of getting and eating a mouse and dealing with the potential health hazards of that for just a few moments of pleasure seems irrational. It would make more sense if you got like half an hour of pleasure out of it, but for a few minutes it makes no sense.

Feeder mice are like, 50 cents apiece at any local pet shop.

Still, going through the trouble of getting them for a minute of fun seems like it's not worth it.

to you i guess. . .

The mouse didn't see anything. There's no light source in her belly, so it just wandered around the pit it was in until it died of either asphyxiation or was dissolved by her gastric acid.

You have to be pretty demented to swallow mice.

She's smiling because she can feel the other two mice running around inside her.

The swallowing might only last a minute, but for the next hour she'll be able to feel the mice desperately searching for a way out as they're dissolved into chyme. That's probably pretty pleasurable for her.

Look at pic related. There's ten mice in there, behind her hand. She could probably feel them struggling for at least an hour, if she kept swallowing air. It probably felt amazing to her.