Where the fuck do you go to stream/download anime these days? Have the kikes shoahed every last venue...

Where the fuck do you go to stream/download anime these days? Have the kikes shoahed every last venue? YT is copyright hell; CR wants a subscription fee and NF only has garbage. Anyone have the inside scoop? Preferably free- since I'm a broke ass NEET. Looking in particular for old 90s titles like Slayers, Lain, Record of Lodoss War, Evangelion, Sailor Moon etc. Been searching for like an hour with no success.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/307466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funimation app

I don't have a cell phone nor money to spend on apps. I have an 11 year old laptop running XP. There's got to be better options- I tried funimation.com and it was just one big commercial/trailer.

post results

baka.bt
nyaa.si

Those are the only ones I use + the occasional TorrentProject.se and I find almost everything I am looking for.

install loonix minty. learn to torrent retard.

I haven't watched an anime cartoon since that one dumb one with the lesbians in that band.

That was a good one.

I'm about as tech-savvy as a retarded manchild can be. Not an autistic savant, just a retard.

I've got a USB drive still in the box, quite frustrated because it says only supports vista and up and not sure whether to try it in my XP machine or just return it.

Are you making fun of me

I just wanted to share my OC but since you didn't venomously attack me I'm actually flustered atm.

Seems like good OC, user. Keep at it!

I wish anime was still good though

You should be able to torrent as long as you dont have windows 8 or 10

The 90s was the golden age of anime.

Get a job.

/thread

Yeah, tried that, and even wal-mart wouldn't hire me. Voc rehab was also a joke. Turns out finding work is nearly impossible for a 30 yo manchild with no skills or education. So in the meantime I'll just need to find a good place to watch old anime and distract myself from my sorry existence!

Truth.

Where?

nyaa.pantsu.cat or nyaa.si

Too bad cowboy bepop wasn't good. The characters suck, it isn't very pretty to look at (dark and dull). It's easy to see why Code Geass and Death Note eclipse it

Code Geass is quite good, yes; although not on the level of Cowboy Bebop. Death Note is shit tho tbh fam

Thanks, they didn't have what I was looking for (The Slayers OVAs and motion pictures) but still a good resource to know about!

nyaa.si/view/307466
this?

All three of them are in my top5 tbqh famalam. Zankyou no Terror is also a true pearl from the current millenium. The 90s have Cowboy Bebop, GitS (although S.A.C is a masterpiece from the 2000s too), NGE, Berserk(yes, yes I've read the manga too) etc etc.

t.>>7327878

I liked GitS but couldn't get into S.A.C- just didn't resonate with me.

That would do it but I don't have room for all that. I've only got about 4g free space and I'm not even sure the 64g flash drive I bought last week will work. The package doesn't include XP on supported OS… I hate being poor and dumb. It's a brutal combination.

One of my friends said the same thing. For me it was also close to happening; I stopped after watching a few episodes but then I picked it up after a while and oh boy is it good. It slowly grows on you, it's such an intricate universe they've created. Recently rewatched them and enjoyed them more than last time, idk what it is about them.

It's probably good, just seemed too slow and plodding- hard to follow. And I'm a big fan of Lain, so that's really saying something.

How is that possible?

Mental illness; Lain resonated with my schizoid brain and seemed full of secret meaning. S.A.C just confused me; I didn't get it. Really loved the original GitS though, it was great, action packed and up there with Akira and Vampire Hunter D. One of the first anime I ever saw.

Lain is very unique and full of hidden stuff I agree but it took a whole rewatch to follow along (mind you I was wasted the first time).

I was 12 and what is this

Quite enjoyed it. Fun fact: I ended up in the mental institution by the end of the series, had a short vacation there and some interesting talks with a few very confused shrinks.

Popcorntime is a nice free service that lets you torrent while you stream. There's also piratebay, as always since the early 2000s

Whenever I try to access TPB it's always "down". I think my ISP blocks it or something. I'll check out popcorntime though, thanks!

Death Note is edgy and dramatic.
Cowboy Bebop is pretty much a comedy with some sci-fi and action elements.

The two can't be compared if you only like one of those genres.

I couldn't stand a single character in Death Note. Not. A. One. The blonde was a dumb bimbo. The cops were all pigs. The detective was a doosh. The main character was a whiny twat. The demon-thing was just obnoxious. The candy-eating guy was a faggot. Just all insufferable cunts, every last one of them. I tried, I really did.

Keep trying, man. Do something (anything) to get out of the house – volunteering, hobby, sports team, help out a friend, run errands. You'll feel better and make connections. Furthermore, it'll be more rewarding to come home to teh animus that way.

kissanime, you have to have ads on, but its alright because they let you close them when you finally get to watch

Yeah, I know. It's good advise; I'm trying. I do get out as often as I can. Hobbies, mostly, also errands, etc. Problem is I don't have a car, or any way to get one- so it makes finding work and not being a NEET double hard.

Personally I'm a fan of the dark and dull

download rufus
download loonix minty
install to usb drive
boot from usb
try it/install it.

XP was ditched by microshaft YEARS ago.

but he needs to make sure that there are drivers for his system on linux first

Woah, that is way over my head. I've only just figured out how to use the youtube downloader extension of firefox. I'm not kidding, it took me months. And how can I install to my USB stick if I'm not even sure it will work anyways?

Thinkin about returning it and getting my 14 dollars and 88 cents back.

his shit is old enough to just work, not like he has a new ryzen build or a new gaymer laptop

just watch a youtube video and do what it says while booting up linux and you should be fine just make sure to have a backup of your data in case it fucks up