I'm not a pedo

I just wanted to tell the FBI lurking here that I'm not a pedo. I pretend to like little kids just to be ironic. I'm just trolling.

Fuck off

Nobody is pedo. Pedo is just a meme.

Wat?

KYS

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call out your bullshit. You're clearly a pedo. Everything written on this is 100% serious. I've been an active anti-pedo on here for monthes. I only post in pedo threads to entertain. I might come up with some funny stuff… who knows.
HEY EVERYBODY

I'm not a pedo

saw this hot little girl in a skirt the other day, she was probably about 6 or so. Am I a pedo for thinking about licking her smooth thighs?

nah

This is why we need IDs

Go on.

As long as you stop before you get to her labia, it's all good.

Hmm, that's not very nice, user. Little girls need love too.

Have you ever eaten out a little girl?

Of course not, Officer. That would be illegal.

Of course, but hypothetically, if you ever had, she she hypothetically enjoy it?

Perhaps you could greentext the hypothetical situation.

I just

Really really

want my fucking

QUADS!

Everyone is attracted to young girls its science.

Those girls are old and washed up whores tho

I would willingly offer my free services, to text my scientific theorum with these willing subjects.

I know that school by its badge: St Semen's Reformatory School for Wayward Girls

Fuck, I almost looked this shit up

Dysomnia??

Then show it through your actions, instead of making retarded threads about absolutely nothing.

Words are meaningless on their own.

No, different potato

two days ago my boyfriend was telling me about how his church youth pastor used to cuddle with him in bed…
tfw he will never know I'm pedo :

I'm not a pedo either, I'm just using Holla Forums as a means to prove my genius to the government. It's like a secret messaging system at this point! Rad