Holy fuck this board is dead, a thread I made like a week ago is still in the catalog

holy fuck this board is dead, a thread I made like a week ago is still in the catalog.

fuck

explain to me user, explain.

That's because pedos keep ravaging this board unopposed.

You wanted a secret club, now you lie in it.

This. And the mods didn't help!

too bad

All boards have dead.

Holla Forums isn't dead, Holla Forums is.

Dysnomia and his mods are cunts and their censorship will be the end of this board. When they starting nuking and pruning threads that have legal content in them i.e. doesn't break DOST it pisses a lot of people off because our 'culture' is all about pedophilia, hebephilia, ephebophilia and general teenphilia. Don't believe me? Then tell me when the board is at its most active. The answer is when there's a pedoshitstorm or pedo discussion. Look at the 'Legal Content Only thread,' look at how many replies it got in that 'short' period of time then tell me I'm incorrect.

nice id

never thought i'd say that

thanks

It's better this way. If you want constant "lol so randum" threads, cuckchan is only a step away

yea, I only post threads I feel like it's worth posting.

there's nothing about that

nothing random about that
amtiredok

Hex also banned at least 10 vpn IPs in that thread that nobody else can use to post on Holla Forums now, bet that really helps keep the board alive.

sucks dunnit?

That's what happens when you let the only good board on the site get spammed to death by samefags making repeat-cancer threads (you know who I'm talking about) so that Holla Forums dies and the political propaganda boards take over the internet.

not one word of your post is true
between you, pedos and Holla Forums have eroded the userbase to a point where it is composed almost entirely of well, pedos and Holla Forumstards
nobody likes you except yourselves. nobody else wants you here but you refuse to fuck off. you have ruined not only yet another chan ib, but have damaged the concept to a point where it is lost forever as a source of fun and distraction to clever and creative retards
congratulations. 8ch/b/ is unbearable shit from top to bottom and you cocksuckers made it that way
i hope you get v& sooner rather than later. the feds are certainly on your case as a prominent and easily recognisable pedophile apologist on a social media platform.
britbong too. the bobbies won't be long now

Same ID, samefag.

Its called tor posting you newfag everyone on tor has that ID

didn't knew that since I don't tor post because it's slow as fuck and shit.

buy a vpn instead faggot.

this isnt 4chan so the board isnt as fast because its not filled up with cancer posting

if you made a quality thread theres no reason it wouldnt persist for a week. or is this an admission on your part that you have been cancer posting yourself?

no
not the reason threads don't die, it's due to low PPH, i bet this thread will last for 5+ days here

If being popular is so great then why are you here and not on 4chan?

fuck off

Go look at their catalog.

Because 4chan doesn't have any of the comfy little boards I like.

go back then faggot

this. people have been saying the same shit about Holla Forums dying for 2+ years now here.

no-one's going to fall for you bait shlomo

ur nu is showin

I would be back on 4chan's cooking board in a heartbeat if they would ever unban me. I posted a pic of a fully clothed girl on Holla Forums and got stamped with "CP".

The cooking board isn't as faggy as it might sound. Lots of hilariously clever people on there. At least, there was…

why are you using tor then?

That's right, I can't ban evade. I can't change my IP address and they have all 38 million proxy sites auto-banned.

Is there something I'm missing?

it shows that you're from 4chan

Tor + VPN is god tier

a fully developed brain

A brain

true

Nice work detective. You might have also noticed I freely admitted I came here from 4chan. But I like it here, especially /aus/, and I haven't felt a want to go back to dickchan since I landed here.

so, you don't have a better argument than denying i know nothing about tor? lame

You're fucking retarded bro that's one of the great things about this place.

the problem is the thread exists even after people stops posting in it

so?

why would that be something nice?

Why is this thread?

then post moar

t. reddit

I've heard people saying "Holla Forums IS DYING D:" since the site was made, which was long before most of you faggots rolled up onto here.
If you saw its popularity back then compared to now you wouldn't be saying this. Holla Forums was made up of a handful of boards starting off and none of them had more than a few thousand posts. Now there are boards that can get more posts in a day than the website got in the entirety of 2013.

this

You'll cowards need to take a seat

Well played, Einstein.

Really? Have you even looked at the catalog?? Because it is 98% cancer.
There are shit threads with one reply that have been on the catalog for 4 days. Part of the problem is that it is too big for how slow the place is, but Dysnomia keeps making it bigger and smaller and bigger and smaller because he is a fidgeting autist and Holla Forums is his spinner.

Oh, and about quality threads, when was the last time you saw a quality thread on Holla Forums that didn't get fucking killed by shitposters within an hour? That's right, you NEVER saw that, because it doesn't happen. You know why? Because Holla Forums is (and I quote from the official 8ch description of the board) "shit-posting friendly". Meaning that this board exists to shitpost in. Now maybe you like that and what it means for the content here, and maybe you don't. The fact remains that this board does not exist to harbor quality posts, it exists to harbor shit posts. It is supposed to be full of cancer, that is its function. Its purpose.

If you are not here to contribute to that, or to appreciate it, YOU are the one who is in the wrong place.

And for 2 years the numbers have been steadily dropping. Just because it is happening slowly doesn't mean it isn't happening. Are you really that stupid?

Oooh, relativism!
You know, user, compared to an ant, your dick is HUGE!!!!

Look Mr. Math Whiz, the usage rate of this board has been steadily dropping at a predictable rate for over 2 years. Predictable enough that six months ago I predicted the week when PPH would first drop below 100, and when the active users would drop below 1000. I was spot on, because math doesn't lie. It doesn't rely on relativism to make it sound good. Now I am sorry if you dont' like it that this board is dying. I don't like it either. But the fact remains that it is. And there is nothing that will be stopping it from happening short of Dysnomia getting run over by the short bus when it comes to pick him up to take him to WalMart in his EZ-Go.

pop cds nigger go ham

what are some good alternatives?

Is being from 4chan bad? This site has only existed for 4 years. Adults post on the internet too, kid.