You're not improving yourself to be the best you can be. You're improving yourself because you already love yourself...

You're not improving yourself to be the best you can be. You're improving yourself because you already love yourself. You wouldn't have gotten to that stage of your life and just now realize you need to make improvements if you didn't love yourself already.
Don't spend your youth masturbating to your own image. It will fade, and that love will become hate. While you are young and amiable, love someone else. They will not always be around when you are older. You'll have plenty of time to love yourself when your peers begin leaving this life.

Now don't take that as me telling you not to work out and study. Just warning you that if you improve yourself for the sake of yourself then you will only become frustrated when said self begins to suffer the effects of age.
Become smart so you can make the right decisions.
Become athletic so that your body is never your excuse
Become wealthy so that money is never the cause for you or your families despair
If you become capable, attraction and charisma will come naturally.

tell that to low consciousness narcissist whores taking selfies you dumb whore worshiper

Why didn't I think of that earlier?
Thanks for the motivation OP, now I can become a billionaire.

Are you a bot?

We found the cancer boys lets go home

Why do you flood?

bump