Muslims Threaten "If Donald Trump will be the President, we will leave the US"

Muslims Threaten "If Donald Trump will be the President, we will leave the US".

worldpoliticus.com/muslims-threaten-donald-trump-will-president-will-leave-us-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/lets-not-forget-14-year-old-charlene-downes-british-girl-raped-and-made-into-kebab-by-pakistani-muslims/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/08/04/lets-not-forget-14-year-old-charlene-downes-muslim-cannibalism-in-britains-expansive-pedostani-gangs/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/british-police-charlene-downes-14-who-was-murdered-and-minced-into-kebabs-by-muslims-could-have-been-raped-by-100-muslim-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes
bnp.org.uk/news/national/justice-charlene-downes-–-we-demand-re-trial
bnp.org.uk/news/national/charlene-downes-–-ten-years-after-her-horrific-murder
rt.com/uk/357908-nazi-alien-crop-circles/
archive.fo/ixMV7
archive.fo/0uYA3
archive.fo/ImFPp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How exactly is that a threat?

Oy vey this is like another holocaust

Well we all know who loses in this one.

BREAKING NEWS
Donald Trump jumps five points in the polls!

OH NO!

PLEASE DON'T GO!

Just like all those cucks that will move to canada if brexit happens.
Oh wait, they don't actually act, as usual.

mudshits are people of action.
they might actually fuck off back to their sand holes.

Realistically they'll just come up to Canada or over to Germany or the UK.

That's a good one. But I do see them fleeing to greener pastures like Sweden or Cuckmoney

They're the tantrum people. They make a big fuss over nothing and do stupid shit.
They won't actually do anything that harms themselves, which this would.

this>>7326297
Trump talked about getting rid of gibs so they might just leave tbh.

horrible
what ever shall we do without them

It's beautiful man.

NOOOO PLS DONT GO!

TRUMP VICTORY CONFIRMED

Do they want us to further our resolve towards Trump?

Hooray!

They have no sense of belonging. loyalty, patriotism to America. Their only loyalty is to Islam. So, what are they doing here in the first place.

Bye, Muslims. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

they're here for the gibs but President Trump doesn't want to give them gibs so now they leave.

Oh gosh oh jeez whatever will we do without them?

Dune Coons Please GTFO

Whatever will we do without mudslimes, whom have contributed so much to our great nation?

Look what you've done Holla Forums!

Are they trying to use reverse psychology?

If this happens we will lose like 3% of our "white" population.

Going to Canada and not Mexico? Those racists.

And nothing of value was lost.

A feminist liberal cousin married an Iranian, and they've said they would leave if Trump is elected.
She's well liked by the rest of the family.
I've told everyone in the family that I hope she leaves when he's elected.

I've turned every pure white family member to Trump

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gets me everytime

And go where exactly? I'm guessing Canada but even then, it's only Cuckdeau who seems to even give a fuck about them. Everybody else hates them.

No coats!

Confiscate their coats.

Im okay with that.

Most of those fucks have family in their homelands, so returning isn't a big deal.
The white women converts will just go home with their husbands.
The white male converts will go die in the sandbox.

Holy shit I love this.
Thank god, I was so worried that brain cells were going extinct.

What a qt.

A lot of the time they just married a white woman for citizenship rights, so when they go back, they take the kids and leave the woman behind.

Muzzies consider the kids as possessions of the father. They'd never leave them here to be raised Christian and Western.

Silver lining to everything.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY IN YOUR WALLET I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU MY WALLET!

IF THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SAY THEY DON'T WANT US IN THEIR COUNTRY, WE'LL LEAVE THE COUNTRY
DON'T TRY TO STOP US
Semites are literal retards.

And this is why Trump has to be President.

oh god…

who will make our kebabs?!

guys, I think we've made a huge mistake…

If they come to Canada, I'm going to defect.

Gyros is better, tbh.

The funny thing is that whites make better kebabs than kebabs anyway.
And they wash their hands.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, stupid fucks.

So let me get this straight.
WHEN Donald Trump is elected
Mudshits are going to leave
Liberal Dummies are going to leave
Jew celebrities are going to leave
Spics and chinks are going to be deported
Street shitters as well.

It sounds like America is going to be great again when Trump is president.

lol im just joking, Ive never even had a kebab, when ever I hear kebab I always think of shisk kebabs anyways.

I'm an American god damn it, I eat burgers, I dont need some foreign sand nigger food.

Don't let the door bump your ass on the way out, haji.

great minds think alike

That's kinda like the point of a Trump presidency, isn't it? But thanks for saving time and money that would be spent on finding and deporting them.

It's fucking amazing that "I expect immigrants to respect our laws absolutely, integrate with our society and learn our customs" is considered a racist statement in 2016.

nah we aint doing that

Good

what if i threatened to burn down every local muslims house if trump doesnt become president? do they still want to stay?

kek

How is this supposed to be a threat? People in my country is so butthurt about Trump because of MSM and stupidity of mudslimes organizations here.

What a tragic loss however there is hope.

I hear Israel is lovely this time of and all years.

As fellow semites I'm sure the Israelis will love how you will culturally enrich their lives.

Why wait? Leave now.

Trudeau was right!

um… good?
Like, how is that a threat when the majority want them gone and, let's be frank here, are fucking afraid of their terrorist breeding asses.

white supremacy isn't allowed in this multicultural country.

Come on, its

Don't read this. I warned you.
They also don't cut up 14 year old girls that went missing and serve that to the infidel instead, and then laugh about it.

It forecast that the weather in Madinah would be minus two and in the northern city of Tabuk, it will be minus four.
Three people, including an 18-year-old Saudi student and an Indian worker, died in Al-Ola, 400 km north of Madinah. The student died while she was going to school early in the morning. Doctors said she had died after her heart stopped beating as a result of severe cold.

I guess mudslimes really are inbred idiots

PRAISE KEK AND TRUMP.

They must think this is Sweden…

She probably was raped to death and they're covering it up or some shit. Who knows with Muds anymore.

Did you know more people support a Muslim Ban than those who support Trump

How is that a threat?

That's just another plus.

If you want to be american, get rid of the deception technique in your religion.

Jews you not only need to do that, but also finally open your synagogue doors.

Or else white people will never trust you.

Deception is not a good tactic. It always has blowback

The real issue here is, who the fuck are these cunts to attempt to interfere with the process of democratic election, one of the foundations of this country? They think that we should suspend our fucking electoral process to appease them? Making threats if we don't comply? How is that not basically terrorism?

wat

Truduea will accept Feminists and Trannies

They don't sell pork user..

FINALLY

I'd say good if i didnt know they'd just be moving to Canada and Western Europe like Britain, France and Germany instead of going back to their fucking desert

Oh no, anything but that!

The kebabs were wearing full winter coals in the fall while I was still wearing a t-shirt.

Some form of cops had the place tapped so they could listen in. They literally couldn't believe what they heard. It was something along the lines of the kafir eating the evidence.
This was one of the thousands of girls raped and killed in Britain.

I warned you.

Read more here:
dailystormer.com/lets-not-forget-14-year-old-charlene-downes-british-girl-raped-and-made-into-kebab-by-pakistani-muslims/

It's not where I read about it because I was still bluepilled at the time and wouldn't have gone there. I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons getting redpilled wasn't that hard.

Found more:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/08/04/lets-not-forget-14-year-old-charlene-downes-muslim-cannibalism-in-britains-expansive-pedostani-gangs/

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/british-police-charlene-downes-14-who-was-murdered-and-minced-into-kebabs-by-muslims-could-have-been-raped-by-100-muslim-men/

TO THE JOURNALISTS READING THIS
There are REASONS we are here. Ones your every effort attempts to hide. These things only happen because people who do not belong are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

All 100 of them will leave for Europe.

Why are Michiganers such cucks?

bnp.org.uk/news/national/justice-charlene-downes-–-we-demand-re-trial
bnp.org.uk/news/national/charlene-downes-–-ten-years-after-her-horrific-murder

MAXIMUM KEK

They don't seem to understand how a threat works.

-2 Celsius , extreme cold. Mudslimes can't stand it.

==MAKE MEXICO GREAT== for the first time

You have to go back!

two birds
one stone

HEY IF YOU THROW US OUT WELL LEAVE. FUCKIN DINDUS

please user, foreign food is great when made properly by whites.

When your food is served with hands that aren't covered in shit then it's just described as food.

I've probably seen 6 or 7 articles from different cities about how the ones we raced in for Christmas largely rely on foodbanks as it is and every now and then you get a story trickling out about how unhappy they are with the reality vs. what they were sold. I think Washington Post even had a piece about how "unhappy" they were, complete with the "we'll march right back home if we don't get our free stuff fast enough!" card. They pull this in every country and really makes you wonder how, and why these people came to believe what they have.

Gee they sure are going to miss paying for their welfare, the bombings, the rapes, the population replacement and the sharia law.
Such a huge loss.

Why does no one ever attempt to rush these retarded stone agers when they do this and dry hump them? It's a death sentence sure,but it's maximum kek and you'd go out like a legend.

It is. Muds can't help it. Literally everything they do is terrorism.

HURT EM
HURT EM WITH TIRE IRONS

Here have another (You)

God ,I love Trump.
Hopefully the mudshits take the liberal (((celebrities))) with them.

They probably have to. If obama isn't president who's going to keep paying their rent? People have no idea how much tax money goes to these sand monkeys.

GOOD!

GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!

And what's the next best country they'll flock to? Fucking Australia. I ain't gonna settle for that.

their willingness to return so swiftly is proof that none of them are actually refugees. there's shooting yourself in the foot, kicking yourself in the face, self-immolation and then this.

Needs a muzzie edit.

Dearborn is right in there with Detroit, same area. Entire zone needs to be nuked. The rest of the state besides the thumb is white paradise, though.

Oh wow…. What will we ever do without the Muslims!!!

I don't know, it's pretty dark here in Grand Rapids.

think of all the jobs lost not building mosques.

I thought Aussies put a stop to that

Oh please lord, let the nigs and illegals follow suit

They're not going to leave, just trying to galvanize the cucks into a signalling spiral

we are stuck with these insufferable people as long as the liberals and weaklings run the country.

GOOD
O
O
D

Yes, that is the ultimate goal. Are they psychic?

That sounds more like a concession than a threat.

All the uncucked ones are in the Upper Peninsula. Lower Michigan should just be thrown in the garbage.

OH NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!
COPING IS GOING TO BE SO DIFFICULT BUT WE UNDERSTAND!!!

It is possible in some cases where there's not a huge cultural and genetic gap. The US integrated its German immigrants very well despite being an English nation.

Where's the threat?

Kebabs and shwarma all day lads.

LOOOOOOOOL

I am obviously referring to those outside of the European race. Of course white Europeans can integrate into our society, but any non-white is too distant on a historical, cultural, and genetic level to ever do that.

better start packing your bags

If the big man gets the top job then you pedo bag-wearing cunts won't have a fucking say in the matter.

Categorically untrue, I'm afraid. Albertafag here letting everyone know that the rat-bastards are as capable as we are of surviving Canada's fimbulvinters if they have the right clothing. -40 might hold them back, but it hasn't been less than -25 for the last two arctic dick-freezers. I see them all the time, walking along to the busstop in parkas. They don't look happy about it but neither do we.

It's going to take some north pole level shit to bring them down.

thank god

is there anyway we can make this a legal contract that they have to follow when Trump is elected?

Good. Let them build mud huts in northern Canada I don't care.

I guess it isn't year of the fire monkey without a little self immolation.

Yes unfortunately thanks to the availability of winter clothing, cold temperatures are not enough to dissuade them. It's still funny when I see them wearing layers of winter clothing and I just have a windbreaker on and a t-shirt underneath.

Joke's on them, Canada doesn't allow white immigrants.

Oh boy, if they come to Canada I can't wait to see their faces when they see all the jobs we aren't going to have. Maybe Sweden/Germany tier mud floods will push our already staggering economy to buckle.

Who needs jobs when there is sweet sweet Canadian gibs.

You know Turdeau would bankrupt Canada to bring in all the goat-rapers.

Michigan is cucked mostly in its university's and Detroit. If it weren't for places like Detroit, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, and Flint we would probably be a red state. Also, i doubt Canada would mind the Muslims, Toronto is full of them.

Oh for sure. He's already well on his way in that department.
However, nationwide bankruptcy could, well, might bring on some reactions…. I can dream, can't I?

So just like all these people did for Obama?

He has to win.

Look at these goblins, what are they anyway ? Some weird breed of mexican ?

Good?

I would bet good money that this started with a Holla Forumsack attempting a false flag that's outcome greatly exceeded expectations.

Nice going lad, whoever you are.

rt.com/uk/357908-nazi-alien-crop-circles/

THE ALIENS HAVE SPOKEN

I just got done being homeless in Kalamazoo.

Was fun. And interesting

Good

Oy Vey!

OH NO HOW HORRIBLE
PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT

Isn't that the point?

double dubs confirm

and so do I at least if you consider Greeks and Armenians White

Now that's self-deportation.

*Clears Throat*

GOOD
RIDDANCE!!!

*Clears Throat*

GOOD
RIDDANCE!!!!

Hi I am an Australian detention camp contractor. Among other systems, we manufacture modern corrugated powdercoated steel panels, high tensile correctional edged wire, and well as provide design and assembly consultation. With the election of Donald Trump becoming a real possibility, we are seeking to take advantage of the massive demand for detention centre construction, consultation and supply that could exist in the US in the very near future.

We have hot desert build out experience and remote location material and service providers. We have worked on location in some of the world's most difficult to access locations and isolated environments, including Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands (Pacific), Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, and most recently, Burma. Currently none of Australia's mainland processes refugees with a 100% offshore detention location. 94% of refugees are returned home or are in processing (detention). Valid claims of persecutions result in permanent asylum, in Cambodia, via a recent Australian aid package.

Our product system is second to none. Typically the lifespan of our systems in high UV, high moisture environments comes with 45 year non-failure clause (subject to conditions).

I'll let him know.

That's hardly a threat though, is it? I'd feel more threatened if they claimed they were going to stay and continue their "peaceful" activities.

DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT FAGGOTS

you sure you're not actually some sniveling faggot from the SMH gearing up to write about how detention camp contractors are so racist, they're openly talking on Holla Forums about their nefarious plans to imprison the vibrant, diverse asylum seekers?

Well, you're right about that. They will, however do things that harm each other, if it benefits themselves.

I swear, every paki and arab I meet is the worst human being I know. They're all out to fuck over their own parents, children, siblings, etc. for a quick buck. It's like they're trying their hardest to be jews, but lack even the barest, basic level of intelligence or restraint it would take.

They do.

Hell, that was easy

Sweden obviously, where they're treated better than the legal citizens!

kebab removing itself? Nice!

Pakistanis have depressed intelligence due to their inbreeding. This has even been studied, by the Chinks or the Indians, I forget which. They found that marrying your cousin for generation after generation has a significant depressive effect on IQ, as well as causing massive rate of birth defects.

Something like 30% of Paki babies are born with a birth defect, it's crippling the NHS.

Pakistanis don't have depressed intelligence. They have beautiful natural low intelligence.

From what I understand, they don't enjoy the heat of their home countries any more than we would. They probably fucking LOVE coming here and realizing you don't need to sweat more than two months out of the year.

Canada is enormous, with plenty of home-grown diversity that doesn't need any pollution from outside. Just because the faggots in Toronto love them some muz, that doesn't mean the rest of us do.

I'm pretty sure the number of Pakistani babies born with the defect of being Pakistani is more like 99.99%

A lot of the thumb is white though.

This. Too many niggers in GR.

This right here.

Ok.
archive.fo/ixMV7

Right. I'm not sure what these jokes add to the conversation but more power to you.
As it happens upon checking the info, turns out I was quoting the wrong figure.
Paki births accounted for around 3% of the national total but 30% of defects nationally. Would need to do some number crunching to work out the rate of birth defect among the Pakis, it may be higher or lower than 30%.
archive.fo/0uYA3
archive.fo/ImFPp

Yes.

I like the cut of your jib, good sir.