Holla Forums, if your one objective was to make your body more attractive to women...

Holla Forums, if your one objective was to make your body more attractive to women, what is the one thing you'd do tomorrow when you wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8626637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Win a lottery.

Stop eating polyunsaturated fats because they inhibit thyroid function/T3 and 5-alpha reductase. Without that in my diet my improved hormonal balance will eventually make me more handsome by increasing youthful appearance and further adrogenizing my face.

Fucking kill myself cause there is nothing to be done. I am still poor, can't drive, and my charisma is shit.

That must be why there are so many ugly people who eat polyunsaturated fats.

I realize now that sounds like androgynous, so I will just say masculinizing instead.

Sabotage my online rivals chances of aquiring a mate, thus increasing my own odds.

It's true. They cause cancer and diabetes among other things. People with major health problems tend to look quite ugly.

replace my arms and legs with ATMs.

I'm convinced you know nothing about nutrition

GO BACK

Ok, we're not talking about health here. They're staples in many people's diets who are obsessed with fitness, and those people tend to be more attractive to women.

also, semantically, it sounds like the process of smearing one's face with androgens.

thats it i cant let this keep happening

take a shower.

It is because they are liquid at room temperature that they are poorly suited to human biology. They are primarily generated in organisms that do not generate much heat within themselves and are reliant on environmental temperatures, such as deep, cold water fish, and the seeds of plants which must sprout in the cool spring temperatures. If those organisms had too much saturated fat they would become stiff in the temperatures they endure. Humans evolved in tropical climates and are warm blooded. The temperatures found within humans and many other similar classes of animals are high enough to make the polyunsaturated fats chemically unstable unlike the high temperature enduring saturated fats, and the end result of their presence is to damage the metabolism.

You are pulling shit out of thin air

I'm referring to the quality of the saturated fats having hydrogen atoms in places where the polyunsaturated fats do not. To grossly simplify things, the saturated fats have plugged holes that limit the types of reactions that take place.

Nice video.

The advanced glycation end product, Nepsilon-(carboxymethyl)lysine, is a product of both lipid peroxidation and glycoxidation reactions.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8626637

Why flood?

That's a fine mexican bitch
She is probably frigid though'
Like most whores who take selfies

And?

Start injecting testosterone.

Get extensive cosmetic surgery to remove the many extremely noticeable surgery scars I have from being born fucked up due to a smoking mother.

Except to do that I'd already need to be rich, in which case women would already be attracted.

just face it, we are going to be alone for the rest of our lives and the next.

I'd make my dick smaller honestly.