Seoul Drafting New Plan for Full-Fledged War with N.Korea WITHOUT AMERICAN HELP

Seoul Drafting New Plan for Full-Fledged War with N.Korea WITHOUT AMERICAN HELP

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/08/29/2017082901321.html

Mixed feelings. A new War with an ACTUALLY IDENTIFIABLE FIGUREHEAD for the first time in decades could help revitalize 'MERRICAN Nationalism. But on the other hand nobody in America wants America playing world police anymore then again, we didn't want that before WWII either

Ayy, nice. I'm ready for South Korea to bust out those mechs they've been showing off.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SOUTH KOREA FINALLY BECOMES AN ISLAND

If seol doesn't already have that plan they're idiots

This

I don't think it's anything to get too hyped about.

Fuck off spic.

people cry ww3 but its going to be closer to Korea War II, with a possibly just as hostile china. Or a very uncaring china that knows norks started it.

The third option brings in issues of northern NK's terrain and its NFZ (note NK airforce is very poor and in no situation will maintain air dominance). This would reduce the war to arty. Close to First Korean War's situation. US troops will be in a slog without any air support. However their advanced weapon systems would ultimately bring the USA victory

Assuming the following doesn't happen:
China also backs NK troops with Chinese troops and/or intense background support on top of NFZ. This will lead to a real intense sequel to Korea War II that ultimately leads to high US-Chinese tension and RIP NK.

Shut the fuck up, user

Why are you bad with him?

I'm not "bad with him", he's probably right.

I can easily see this as WWIII IF China and Russia get involved. Then you can easily expect the EU to go after Russia, Japan, South Korea, and America going after China, and Britain going through minor political and economic instability over debate surrounding Brexit in the midst of war

Check my trips and dubs

(checked)
That is why Russia will not directly support NK, to avoid WW3. it might support China with things like information. But China supporing NK makes the war much more dangerous.

HOWEVER if there is a domino of hostilities then we are going to see WW3. I just doubt russia/china will push it that far. I'm more concerned the US will stir the pot.

"drafting a new plan to thwart"
learn to read you fuck

How about you stfu you dumb baby

Worst korea is fucked.

the only help s korea needs from the US is that they pack up and leave forever. n. korea needs nukes to keep the burgers at arms length and continue living as they choose to live. all america has to do is strike a deal for them to suspend nuclear weapons dev in exchange for withdrawing from the peninsular forever. america won't even consider this option, ofc, because losing the korean war still wrankles and losing face is unthinkable.
the us is the problem here, not n korea. they have never so much as threatened to do more than defend their country from foreign aggression, while america regularly invades weak nations who have something worth stealing or the temerity to question the values embodied by the american way of life
what you fat idiots don't seem to get is that the number one agressor in the world atm is america. you invade nations on the pretext that they are nearly as well armed as yourselves, as if gunz were an american exclusivity. n korea is right to dev icbms capable of hurting the us: deterrence is their only hope of survival

china will supply arms but will not participate. they dont want to get Iraq'd to death.

…as a maniacal dictatorship. You actually believe
I agree with your position that the US is horrible in terms of war crimes, but our government has been taken over by (((criminals))). There is literally nothing We The People can do about it short of bloody revolution. Won't happen. So get used to the US remaining the bully of the world throughout our lifetimes.
But if any dictator needed a daisy cutter dropped on his palace it's lil Kim. Unless what we see in the global media is just propaganda and he's actually a just, and peace-loving Good Guy