YOU LAUGH, YOU WIN THREAD

YOU LAUGH, YOU WIN THREAD
in this thread if you post something good that makes someone else laugh, you win. if you laugh, you win. if everyone is laughing, everyone is winning. because we never get tired of winning, and winning feels good. make laughing great again.

Poor execution

welcome to the thread cuck! hope you become a better man after enjoying this thread. so wipe the cum off your face and sit back and relax! and enjoy the win

In order to start this thread Op has to make us laugh. Clearly, he's too much of a faggot to do so. All following posts are invalid.

Hey welcome, it's nice to know someone has a stick up their ass.

From a faggot's point of view everyone has a stick up their ass. Atleast, they're hoping for it, cause they're faggots. Anyway, faggot op's spamming his own thread like a faggot.

when does it get funny?

Just let it die

everyone notice the goons trying to ruin a potentially good thread? they are trying to keep Holla Forums post and thread quality down

You start spamming the thread right away. I say you handle criticism poorly. Unfortunately, I'm afraid theres no time to improve yourself. Threads over, user.

where is there spam? you seem desperate to stop the thread.

I filter them (thanks, IDs) and there's not a trace left but the faint (((echo))) of their impotent rage.
Feels bretty gud.

Now theres a laugh, go back to halfchan and stay there.

It's called your (already) 10 posts.

it's fucking hilarious. it's like "oh shit they're posting threads with funny content! oh no! people will laugh and enjoy a thread on Holla Forums! shud it downnnn!"

I think this is the most intelligent man I've ever seen

We are too dumb to understand his species obviously

Finley Field never fails to make me chuckle.

wow, the one where he mocks the person for posting about abuse on social media but not actually taking any action to stop it in real life is eye opening.

Know what else is eye opening AND funny?
waking up in the mornings
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

"1 cone per ten miles per hour"

There are people too stupid to ever, ever deviate from their instructions, but with his job it's hard to believe he's one of them. Maybe he's seen people fired for the tiniest deviation.

and you're one of them

Pretty repetitive

I'm not edgy enough to watch. What happens? Kid gets crushed by the car right?

happy bday balloons pop out of the trunk right as it's about to go. reverse shovel dog, but it works

Are you sure? I really doubt that.

anyone have any funny webms?

Yes.

you're a liar, i don't believe you.

please post funny webms mod buddy

why do people post images as .gif?
stop triggering my ptsd of scary faces popping up as pranks.

"My Little Brony" FTW!!!!