Daily Reminder that if you are not a STEM major in at least computer science or engineering...

Daily Reminder that if you are not a STEM major in at least computer science or engineering, you will always remain a failure. Not even joking, if you are not capable of doing either, kiss that good salary goodbye. Reminder that even average engineers are destined for at least a six figure salary.

Let's be realistic here.

Technology is the current big thing. Obviously they would pay any guy whose specialty is in computer science or engineering. Besides, you can earn a huge salary by having a major in economics, no?

I only have a 5 figure salary for my first job after graduating as engineer. Is that bad?

STEM major here, about to graduate. I will be seriously surprised if I make half what the official going wage is for my line of work

Joke's on you. I have a STEM PhD from a top tier university, and I'm still a miserable, self-loathing failure.

If it's 70,000+, then you're fine if it's a starting salary only.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

What are you working as?

Lemme guess, you have a degree in liberal arts.

I have no degree at all, and my life is comfy as fuck

Are you a NEET by any chance?

nope

post pics of money coming later or fake news

There, my last paycheck. Take it from me, money is not the be all end all of life. It's only good with time and people and vidya to enjoy it.

i hope you get replace by Patel

No, you're the failure here faggot.

Is that of your monthly check? You do realize that engineers make that in a week at least.

That's every two weeks

after taxes

What's your job/profession?

Laboratory technician. Reminder that this is with no education and I dont wish to brag, I merely want OP to A) Stop idolizing money and B) Stop belittling people without degrees