If you were some redneck or hillbilly, what would your life be? Trucks and guns and underage incest? Idk, tell me...

If you were some redneck or hillbilly, what would your life be? Trucks and guns and underage incest? Idk, tell me. I have no idea. Just fucking tell me, Jesus fucking Christ. Come on now. Don't be afraid. Enjoy the good redneck music too.

Other urls found in this thread:

87068706.blogspot.com/………………………………………..
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As one myself, you forgot the most important part.

take me back down where cool water flows ya'll

I would be known as the "Family Deflowerer"

LET ME REMEMBERT HET HINGS I LOVED,L ORD!

Hey user is that yer daughter?

Awww shiet yessir it is, shes mah grandaughter too!

Well I'll be darned ain't that the cutest. Tell your daughter-wife I said hi.

Sure thing!

Just imagine. In 4 generations you could have a daughter 93.5% similar to your DNA. 5 generations and you've got 96.25% similarity. You could eventually make a whole village of your (nearly) clones if you stored your sperm.

Sounds like smooth sailing aside from how fucking retarded and deformed everyone would be by that point.

Wait a second I just found the cure for racemixing. If you take the original father's sperm and impregnate the daughter and her daughter and so on the 9th generation daughter will be genetically almost a perfect clone of the original father and of only one race.

Daughter-father incest doesn't cause inbreeding though. It's specifically the only incest that does not cayse any inbreeding.

come on home

Source?

Science m'fam, that's juzt how it works

Not gonna spoknfeed ye

Well, enjoy porkin' your daughter.

The problem with inbreeding is recessive genes. You could have a recessive gene that you pass on to your daughter, and she would only have one copy of that recessive gene, which is just fine, she wouldn't be effected by it. But then if you breed with her, you could both end up passing on the same gene (again) and thus your granddaughter would have two copies of the recessive gene and be fucked.

But having a daughter-waifu is worth that gamble. It's the only way to raise a girl right and actually create a proper waifu. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

87068706.blogspot.com/………………………………………..

it's hillbilly music you big faggot

Ironically most hillbillies listen to rap while talking about how they hate niggers.

Work blue collar in KS so can confirm.

Um, no it isn't.
Green River is a song Fogerty wrote about Putah Creek in Winters, California.

Would you care to waste another triple 5?

That is just outside the hillbilly enclave known as San Francisco, btw.
Dumbass.