Holy shit the madman killed it and wrote history tonight

Holy shit the madman killed it and wrote history tonight.

Leftists in denial & PTSD coming through.

LET THIS THREAD BE THE SALT MINING GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo&t=1h36m55s
twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/771203356089921537
archive.is/vew7E
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo
youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=jbwPnNFLcNQ
blog.dilbert.com/post/149794681371/trumps-immigration-speech-persuasion-score
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these faggots right here

you heard the womyn

I also found this though it is not related to the speech

Lets start with the first catch of the day

Jesus christ
When's Trump's speech on voting rights?

those are all the same user.

No shit its a hate rally, against the disgusting illegals who do far too much damage to this country.

I was asleep. What did I miss?

nothing, go back to sleep

>who say their kids were murdered by illegal immigrants.
The implication is that those parents are liars.

talking to the spics you retarded faggot. Why do you think that was chosen

No amnesty.
European only immigration.
Nationwide e-verify.
Deportation squads.

Literally hitler ect.

is the book Mein Arbeit?

I wonder if these people ever think of something else. Every speech Trump does gets the "OMG HE IS HITLER" treatment, its already stale.

But…but this time he was like twice as Hitler as usual.

All this proves is that they really know nothing about Herr Hitler other than "he's that guy that is bad."

Don't forget, he also only had one ball, he was a shitty artist, hated animals, and only cared about power.

pretty funny that they'd compare Trump to a man who won his first election.

You forget he loved piss & meth

And brought his country back from the brink of social, economic and industrial collapse.

Definitely the guy you don't want to vote forl

chosen for the nevertrump MUH CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE cruzcucks and jebcucks and lolbergs, and all the rest. u dont get what u want u get what u need.

It's the memes, Jack. If he wasn't Hitler before his campaign started he sure as hell will be now.

I wasn't around for it. What did he do to trigger the lefties this time?

Trump went hardline on the wall/deportation/immigration etc

It triggered the usual types… but… the pundits seem to think it won't change much in polls. Speech is more about shoring up the base…. but could turn off the normies.

Tripled down on the wall and sending pablo back to TJ. Among other things.

You should check it out. Shit was 10/10.

Yeah man, that meme has been dead for a long time. No wonder the tide is turning. They didn't meme hard enough.

That isnt far enough as we learned from Ike.
We gotta send them all the way back to Chetumal

Honestly, who cares? I know the normies have to be manipulated to our purposes, but isn't shoring up the base just as important? Shocking awake the whites who still give a fuck is vital, because it will embolden them and give them more reason to connect with other non-cucked whites. The normies, aka the apolitical shit-rags who go along with the established consensus, they're all voting for Hillary already, if they're voting at all.

I really want a .webm of "STRING HER UP!" from the AZ speech but I don't remember the timestamp.

Where can I watch the speech? I missed it because I was at the gym.

Right here.
Enjoy.

Great, thanks! All I could find were streams that already ended.

Thank you.

Nigger your erection will be eight miles long.

That music at the start always makes me think of System Shock

Partly I agree. This was Trumps speech to finally shut up the black-pill alt-right/coulter fags ''look he's cucking, fuck him".

Now hopefully they stop their counter-signalling bullshit and help Trump win… because he WILL need to get some of those normies votes.

Yes. This time, we ARE the allies.

Not everyone that says something negative is a shill. Trump was testing the waters on softening his positions, we made a large enough backlash to convince him how terrible of an idea that is, he comes out with this to show he's going to be on our side still.

SEIG HEIL

Softening positions actually had him closing up… but yes, he also had to shore the edge-base, which is what he did… and hopefully won't have to waste time on again.

Now it's going to get interesting.

Just listening to it for the first time, I got you bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo&t=1h36m55s

I just got back from the rally. It was amazing. His policies are great and the crowd really responded to them. Ideological screenings? Biometric tracking of immigrants? Deportations? Increase in border patrol and ICE?

He's just the madman we need.

What's interesting is that most of what he "proposed" is law on the books already. Like fucking E-Verify, Biometric In/Out, even the fucking border wall.
WHICH IS FANTASTIC BECAUSE A CUCK CONGRESS CANNOT BLOCK HIM FROM ENFORCING EXISTING LEGISLATION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MADMAN HE'S USING THE OWN SYSTEM AGAINST THEM

Isn't enforcement the responsibility of the Executive Branch anyway?

Bingo

NEW YORK TIMES RELEASED ARTICLE SAYING TRUMP WAS GRANTING AMNESTY BEFORE REWRITING ENTIRE THING
twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/771203356089921537

how did this person survive until the current year

the keks don't stop

Yeah right. Oregon, a very liberal state, voted against giving driver's licenses to illegals by like 70% opposed. People don't like illegals. Some retard bitch on CNN was saying how she can't believe that Trump wants to deport illegals when they are found even if they haven't broken any laws (seriously). They're totally fucking clueless.

Not necessarily. Hillary's pay to play scheme at the state department came out and that's much more likely the cause.

Transcript here

archive.is/vew7E

Goddamn if this isn't the most patriotic, hard-hitting speech ever given by a modern president ial candicate.

Fuck these cunts

kek is blessing everyone everywhere.

boards . 4chan . org/pol/thread/87291621/#p87300000

wow just wow pearler

They should be afraid

Good. They should be fucking frightened to death.

If it were up to us they'd be dead by now.

These people should've been aborted

Nah brah ya just need some realising detention centres are great fun for illegals to visit and then you fly em home with a big fine to pay off to their own government (who pays YOU).

You just have to enforce yor lores cunt and it all works fine.

My old manager from McDonalds told me hes moving back to Mexico because "He misses home", he knows I'm a Trump supporter, so I had to find out later that his wife is an illegal alien lmao

This truly is the greatest current year

This is the best part of the speech. I did not expect Trump to go this far. This is almost full WN-tier immigration policy.

kek!

It was beautiful

White women have always been the biggest enemies of white men. Every time in our race's history there has been a struggle, white women have ALWAYS sided with faggots and non-whites over their own men.

LOOK AT CNN'S FUCKING FAGGOT FACES

they look so extremely butthurt

JUST

lol

TRUMP

Aren't there some SJW faggots in Oz whining about shutting those places down tho?

And they still think this only appealed to Trump's current base. Obviously the rest of America, especially blacks, would ever ever ever want to get rid of illegals.

MY

It's just damage control user.

They got played hard.

Contexts for non american please, What did Trump do?

Made history and raped the entire MSM with a special mix that increased friction.

Put out a 10 point plan to unfuck America

Number One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
Number Two: End Catch-And-Release
Number Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
Number Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
Number Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
Number Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
Number Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported
Number Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
Number Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet.
Number Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers

Nonstop joy floods my heart as I watch this

That should get rid of about 90-95% of illegal spics within his first term. If you cut off their ability to work or get welfare here most will self-deport on their own. And even just reducing immigration helps keep America majority white.

What you need to do is find the statistics for the total number of white births and white European immigrants, and make sure that number is always higher than the total number of non-white births and non-white immigrants.

tl;dr we're going full on
AMERICA FIRST

fuck them for good

They will whine in America too when you have them bro.

But once the Liberal (Australia) Party realised they would always win office if they had this as their policy, they just made it mandatory for the liberal leader to make it part of his leadership platform. Then the Labor (our lefty) Party started supporting it. Don't worry you will have Deportation Democrats in America, you will black representatives who are pro detention emerging. You will make America a really fun and exclusive place to visit again.

didn't king nigger chauffeur the parents of the sandy hook victims around in air force 1?

Nice, thanks for the tl;dr explanation, I think I got the gist of it

Thanks, Don!

BUENO

CUCKS AND KIKES

Fucking glorious.

Gross

Sure thing Chaim

LITERALLY HITLER

Damn, she's so happy.

Watching the speech right now.
How high-energy am I about to feel?

Hey guys do you ever feel like what's going on now is Trump ex machina?

Like he's a literal messiah figure that's come to save western civilization when all hope seems lost. I mean if Trump didn't run this year we'd have Jeb vs Clinton and we'd all slide further into depression.

How is it possible to go against the entirety of global internationalist interests and even have a real chance of winning?

Is Trump even human? Has anyone else in history done this?

I think I would follow Trump on a galactic crusade if given the choice so we can establish humanity as a permanent galactic force.

non-newtonian lubricant?

Is that a serious question? You really can't think of anyone else?

Trump doesn't give a shit about the nog vote. He needs the average republican/swing voter.

Rinse and repeat.

He needs one more power move to break Hillary, and get those swing voters on board.

Uncle Adolf tried and had a chance of winning.

He's a Multi-dimensional chess player, user

it hurts my heart that almost a hundred years have passed and we're still in this shit and there's no way out and the only real attempt was utterly crushed and their country neutered, and everyone involved in that war died fighting against their own people.

literally lol'd, and quite loudly at that

We're actually going to make America Great and White again.

We're gonna to colonize and annex both the Moon and Mars into our 1000 year American imperium.

You mean no invasion licence. Trump actually wants to give them real amnesty

Calling what Reagan did or cucks' current proposals is like calling it "amnesty" if you let a kidnapper continue to keep the hostage locked up in his basement.

Fuck on outta here, CTR.

Also,

We carry the flame, user. Keep hope that the hundred years we create will be different than the last hundred.

(witnessed)
SIEG HEIL

WALL

I wondered what happened to that fag after he disappeared from the vidya website he was always cucking it up on.

Julius Caesar
Adolph Hitler
???
Donald Trump

ey gringo, WHO WILL MOW THE LAWNS WITHOUT US

WHO WILL SERVE THE TORTILLAS

GRINGO

WHO WILL SMUGGLE DA WEED

I think you're putting way too much faith on Trump alone.

When he's elected, things won't probably get worse. But it's not like he's going to revoke the birthright-citizenship or deport negroes back to Africa.
You're buying at most 8 years of racial tension limbo. All the while the white demographics and counties are taking a hit.

impressive

Seriously though its a huge step in the right direction

You can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometimes… you get what you need.

If we do not actively remove the ones already here, whites will be demographically displaced in the future.

So…better than Clinton's, but, still missing a key component.

Also he had a micropenis and he was actually part jewish.

That's the "enforce existing laws" part. Eisenhower deported over a million wetbacks with only 750 agents, so it won't need to be that yuge.

He's right though. Too long have we been letting the left define language to their advantage.

Thanks based mp4 bro

This is my favorite webm that i have ever found here. Nothing insipres me like this and it makes me want to show the fuhur that we are worthy to carry his torch

You do know that your talking about a Jew brought and paid for party. For fuck sake user

The South Africans lived perfectly fine and prosperous, despite being outnumbered 10-1.

The future of Whites in the USA isn't just tied to numbers. It's also about peoples views on democracy and forced integration vs self-determination.

Nobody is ever going to ship out Africans tbh.

So shit he's said 1000s of times before and the normies are acting like it's new

He's going to stop Anchor Babies though

too bad he had to fuck up Ann Coulter's book release tho

Regarding the whole amnesty thing. I'd do it like this

Easy.

So where's Cunton meanwhile? I can't begin to imagine what she's feeling right now. Does her broken narcissist mind finally realize she's completely fucked and will never manage to achieve her hail mary and she's going to die really soon before she can even pull off a last-second retirement to some comfy villa?

So illegal?
That mean lawbreaking.
They knew full well what they where doing when they illegally crossed the border. Now they gotta pay the prize.

hahahaha

How is this not fucking libel? It's complete fearmongering. I'm at a fucking loss for words. It's DESIGNED to be only read as a headline to make the women, pussies and retards scared.

Trump has said that he would let some of them "the good ones", back in. I'm in favour of, along with any other screening, IQ and MMPI tests for immigrants and rejecting any below 100 IQ or MMPI scores indicating psychopathy, criminal deviancy or inability to support oneself, which should keep the vast majority of illegal beaners out.

More like 20-30 millions illegals.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/

cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

Deportation force was confirmed.

Trump mentioned that in the speech.

I haven't watched the speech, how many did he mention exactly?

watch it, faggot

Stop being a faggot and listen to the Emperor. This speech is as big as his convention speech.

Their jew looking faces are petrified - they are literally scared shitless at what they see. They know whos taking power and whos behind the power… They see the hordes of Teutonics rising up.

If I were them..I wouldn't be making faces..I would be readying my plane tickets and setting up my accounts in out countries.

Sounds like this bitch spends a lot of time on her knees for non-whites.

UP

Why are these threads pruned?

Jesus fuck, just look at that guy's ID.

>[email protected]/* */

I'm sure he's a reasonable, unbiased person and not a shill at all… pure garbage…

nevermind, they're working now.

You mean the statistically invalid polls these pundits manipulate and twist to meet a narrative and that swing wildly and unrealistically from day to day?

MSM polls are nothing but propaganda.

tl;dr kick the illegals out, end funding for amnesty cities, build wall, he met with spic president and they're besties now, mexico WILL fund the wall, illegal immigration hurts nigs and legal spics, they bring crime, cartels, mentioned specific victims murdered by illegals, mentioned the muzzie terrorists are sneaking in guys through illegal immigration, mentioned how killary cunton hasn't done shit, how she's using nigs to vote for her based on promises that won't be delivered, They aren't sending their best, folks. Ending illegal immigration for good.

GREAT WALL
BUILD AT RECORD TIME
FOR A REASONABLE COST
SENSORS, TOWERS, GUARDS, AND AIR PATROL
MAGA

Fucking CNN. Their shilling for Hillary and blatant lies about Trump aren't even hidden anymore. That fucking network just needs to shut down. They haven't one shred of integrity left.

Blacks aren't politically tuned in enough to know that illegals are bad for them. They don't want to work anyway. All they're concerned about is making sure all their gibs keep flowing the the DNC's asshole….

Deportation squads where confirmed to enforce current laws as well as only accepting people into the country who are skilled and have the same values (so whites only).

Womyn shouldn't have the right to vote.

That's "literally Hitler" to leftards? WTF. He was rather moderate, if anything.

His literally hitler speech was in arizona, that's in mexico. Look it up. It was literally hitler.

Tried getting an mp4 made. Video doesn't cut in until later for some reason (while the audio plays properly from the start; both sync up right though), at least on my computer, but it's got both that guy's quip and the context too.

Maybe some other user can do better, but here.

the United States was literally founded by fighting a hopeless fight against a worldwide empire and winning.

Nigger, ICE is already a deportation force. He even said he would arrange a special "deportation task force" within it.

thanks for sharing the vid.

Hey goys, what classifies a 'criminal illegal'? .. does that mean because you are illegal you are automatically criminal? Or is this only about illegals who break some kind of law other than being illegal? If the latter is the case then Trumps plan is universally weak. Please help me understand his position or show me how he has classified 'criminal'

He pushed for deportation of all, not just criminals.

He's grown on me to the point where I support him. However he's no the messiah.
For example he's shit on tech.

Unauthorized? They realize that no matter what words they use to try and dress them up that they will never be able to use a word that denotes right to be here right?

so even the 'good ones' who have been here for 15-20 years?

What part of enforcing immigration laws do you stupid shills not understand?

I can gurantee you that if Trump wins the cucks will virtue signal extra hard and push for the most hardcore commie fags the country has to take power just to show how unlike the U. S we are. Your average cuck in this country still refuses to consider the positive rammifications that can arise from adopting Trump style policies.

Please kill this shithole Trump. Impose economic sanctions on it so it fucking collapses and current year man becomes even more of a national embarrasment.

ICE will prioritize deporting illegal immigrants who have committed crimes beyond coming in illegally. Crimes such as rape, murder, robbery, looting, dealing and trafficking come to mind. They come to mind because I'm not retarded, I don't know how your thought processes work. Prioritization does not mean, however, that Trump will not deport them all, just that your prisons will be emptied out first.

If they take out the 65 law and introduce quotes based on country of origin like the 1920s law then you will likely be able to get in on a visa as they won't otherwise be able to fill their Canadian quota.

While this is true, don't forget they were eventually destroyed.

You want whites to be more glorious?
nice trips

Don't forget Shitlery parading the mudslime parents of a dead sandnigger.

Yes.

We will break the cycle of amnesty and illegal immigration.

archive.is/vew7E

At least our border agents are going to have tons of fun turning away the retarded hipster degenerates who try to follow through on their "threats" to move to Canada when they try to move here without visas.

Here and:
youtube.com/watch?v=oaF_NwVbIgo

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks

I hope Trump does this.

kek

Trump said 2 weeks ago he would work with the 'good ones' . surely i am not delusional

that's okay, once the Mexican wall is finished, you can pay for one of your own!

Not gonna happen. Closest thing we have to Trump is some left of center crypto jew named Kevin O Leary. All the cucks in Canada consider this guy to be literally Hitler which shows you how far gone this country is.

well, he says make AMERICA great again, not USA

Work with them, by deporting them.

If things turn out well and the kikes don't pull the plug on the economy (they might not because they'd lose money too and they hate losing money more than they hate while people) Canadians might see America's success and emulate it. It's doubtful though because our media is completely cucked and even the normally conservative leaning papers have been shitting on him from day one.

One can only hope that one day we will replace PM Weedman with someone who cares more about this country than he does about getting elected and clinging to power forever.

so why did he say they will have to pay taxes? that means they will be here

We need to move to AB, take over the Wild Rose, win the provincial and then go national. Easy. Unemployed roughnecks will vote for anyone offering them hope.

He was testing the waters for softening his position, but we went nuclear apeshit on him and he went back to being full deport the spics mode.

I believe he's referring to years of back taxes.

Ok thanks guys. I appreciate the clarification.

Good. This is what will make mexico finally agree.

They've seen Haiti, Venezuela and Brazil got to shit. They don't want that to spread.

people vastly overplay Trudeau's popularity, and he doesn't have anywhere near the popular support or competence to carry out his bad intent. he's a spineless weasel with no political capital who will go along with whatever Trump says and does while pretending like he has a choice

yeah, take the unpaid tax money, and kick in the ass

I dont know how feasible that is. There is no nationalist sentiment here amongst the majority of the population. As great as disgruntled roughnecks are they are outnumbered by niggers, cucks and an assortment of various shitskins. Not to mention the entire political apparatus is owned by Soros.

How soon until Americans can proudly ask for ketchup in a restaurant in Paris?

Thats probably the only silver lining. Trudeau is a weakling with no real clout or pull. The problem is that an utterly incompetent leader can still wreak havoc if he has the reigns of power. Ontario is filled with spineless cucks but look at the state thats in right now. Im really hoping that Trump puts pressure on Trudeau for instituting a retarded immigration policy that is causing national security concerns for the U. S.

I wonder what they used to insult hitler back in the day. I mean they couldn't just call him hitler as an insult because he actually was hitler

Never because by that point Paris will be new Africa and going there will mean death.

Yeah idk about the numbers but from videos and pictures I've seen it looks pretty bad.

There is a board dedicated specifically to Christcucking, please go there if you'd like to cuck and post semitic material.

Otherwise keep it either non-religious or Indo-European.

Gretzky dubs checked

another huge issue that I don't think a lot of people are aware of, is that he's practically been running the country unopposed since he got elected, as in, there are no opposition leaders, not even "let's only take 299,000 immigrants" type stuff, no one in media, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

there's an enormous opening for a Trump-esque figure to burst onto the scene, but I just don't see it. the fake-nice thing is just too powerful up here

lol.

MFW I make unauthorized entry to your daughters vagina

Good point, maybe ordering a pork tenderloin sandwich with extra mayo and a beer?

This is the face of someone who just realized they are on the wrong side of history.

Reported.

I've been to Paris. It's as bad as everyone says. You might as well vacation in Kigali or Ouagadougou, it's the same fucking experience. Paris's niggrification traumatizes japs so much they have their own mental illness specifically for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

so where's the japs doing these things to save europe?

The madmans already doing another rally.
youtube.com/watch?v=jbwPnNFLcNQ

Maybe they're trying to meme it better with anime? It's not really theirs to save, even though they do love their idealized version of imperial Germany quite a lot.

Most Asians have stopped vacationing in western Europe though so they are helping economically in their own small way

Soon the Japs will be vacationing in all White Texas watching rodeos and eating giant steaks, again.

Blacks aren't politically tuned in enough to know that illegals are bad for them. They don't want to work anyway. All they're concerned about is making sure all their gibs keep flowing the the DNC's asshole….

Last time I was there it was swarming with pure-blood niggers straight from Africa and Gypsies. Everywhere we went we were warned about pickpockets including a repeating loop over the intercom at the Orsay and they tried to steal our shit going into one of the Metro tunnels. I was told by a French friend to not bother trying to catch them as if they're under 18 the police basically just let them go. We saw a Muslim beating his girlfriend and dragging her around by the hair in a park and everyone was just ignoring it, they were even avoiding looking at it. All the terrorism shit that happened after and their total non-response other than putting out candles and taking selfies I totally understood.

Fuck this makes me rage so hard….

Texas is like 40% white at best

Yeah for now, but all those mexicans have to go back to their side of the wall now.

I found the libtard shill.

Trump's a centerist though, except for shit that matters like immigration, trade, and guns. He doesn't really give a shit about homos, abortion, weed, or any other shit like that. He's a non-interventionist, he's not going to slash social programs, he's going to lower taxes, these are all pretty moderate positions.

Again, the only thing he's really "radical" about is immigration, trade, and gun ownership. But even then, he's not going to tear NAFTA apart, he's going to renegotiate. He's not going to blow shit like the NFA, the Hughes Amendment, gun import bans out of the water, he's just going to prevent any new anti-gun legislation. He's not going to tear the 1965 immigration act apart, he's just going to build a wall, kick the rapefugees out, and let the illegals self deport.

IF YOU TRY SOMETIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED

niggers and spics HATE each other way more than any other race, except maybe Jews vs whites, and it has nothing to do with jobs or gibs. spics are potential competition in gangs.

blog.dilbert.com/post/149794681371/trumps-immigration-speech-persuasion-score

Scott Adams says he is KILLING it. This is important because, he is the quintessential authority in persuasion. I highly recommend reading anything he writes on the subject.

Imagine the world we could make if we all learned the skills of the emperor.

It's a polite way of saying "This place is full of fucking niggers"

Napoleon did nothing wrong

low key Trump gets me stiff as a 15 foot high reinforced-concrete wall

even the Weather Network is shitting on Trump in Cucknanada

other than helping the Rothschilds take over GB

Doesn't even live in america yet has the audacity to intrude in our politics. We need to get internationalists and globalists out of our country yesterday.

That's exactly my point, i was walking around and accidentally found a black neighborhood. didn't see another white person for about 8 blocks, though i did see a couple of jews that looked like A Wyatt Man drawings.

Where's this gondola based off? Pretty damn good

I was surprised when he wasn't Jewish.

Prepare for the annex.

you will be lebensraum for our people

Source is neogaf, in case anyone else was wondering. It's perpetually full of leftist butthurt, and that makes it an incredibly fun read after a big news story makes it particularly obvious that the political views they spent thousands of dollars to be taught are full of shit.

Polite sage because I don't have an image to contribute.

There is no such thing as a "good" illegal immigrant. I don't give a shit how long they've been here, they're here illegally. They are breaking the law just by not being at home in their shitskin country, and ==they have to go back==