Circumcised

post yfw your parents didn't love you

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.nationbuilder.com/get_involved
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never had braces.

What's wrong with having the wisdom teeth removed? My parents didn't give me much choice, although I argued with them and didn't want to do it, but it doesn't seem as extreme as the other two, which have befallen me. All of this is in spite of my mom being a natural remedy type of person.

I've come to the conclusion that they simply didn't think about most things they do. It doesn't seem like most people do.

It makes sense, they already have the (((media))) thinking about (((things))) for them.

braces are hot af

My dad paid for everything from 0-20 years old but we never spent any time together. That's why I come here and collect (you)'s. When people taunt me with "well hurr durr you parents didn't give you enough attention" it's literally true. I was raised by video games and television and now I'm a fat autistic fucking failure.

At least you get pain pills.

Circumcised, I get, cause you were a child and couldn't stop them, and your dick is basically numb without a foreskin. But wisdom teeth, you were an adult, nigger. You could have said no. Not that you should've. Holy shit those things are painful, and it's not like you need 'em to eat bones anymore. I say good riddance.

fuck, that sucks

I've had dentists tell me I should think about taking them out since I was 20, they haven't bothered me at all. do you have a manlet jaw or something?

Feels good tbh

You're all worse than the minorities.

wisdom teeth are the worst thing you can have on adulthood, also perfectly aligned teeth are a blessing, BE HAPPY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

got me there, I have to be careful with the way the jerk off, and wonder how better it would be if I weren't
never had them
nigga that was great, the drugs they gave me was cash

look up restoration. it wont get anything back, but it will improve what you do have back to what it should be

Braces are good for you. They fix your fucked up teeth and make you look like a more approachable and attractive person.

yeah except they put tons of different metals and chemicals and adhesives in your mouth for about a year and they cost way too much

Sucks to be poor

My parents are well off but I'd be much more fucking appreciative if they had spent that $5000 on something like, I don't know, my college tuition or a car? Or maybe they coulda just handed me 5k cash

your parents did you a fucking favor, user

The suffering builds character.

Poorly erupting wisdom teeth is simply a symptom of chronically low T3 levels, deficiency in the fat soluble vitamins, A, D3, and K2 (MK-4), not enough sunlight exposure to the face, possibly not enough jaw exercise from soft food, and an environment that is generally not supportive to excellent bone and tooth mineralization. Your jaw is supposed to grow big enough to accommodate all your teeth. I have seen anecdotal reports of DHEA properly erupting impacted wisdom teeth. Dentists do not care enough or know enough about your growth and development to not take your money for expensive procedures.

How is this a bad thing? In my entire life, i've been to the dentist once, during grade, and they said I should get braces. 20 years old and i've got teeth that are fucked beyond repair.

It's a ways away but eventually we won't need to stretch our shaft into a makeshift foreskin
foregen.nationbuilder.com/get_involved