HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
Holla Forums is only full of weaboo faggots who only like right wing because they can pretend to be part of something. True right wingers no longer inhabit Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?h9l94x3ncdqrf
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9saRphVc0GXd0dRUW13VEthN1k?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I noticed pol has got a lot more ban happy recently.

I got banned for posting a picture that I must have posted a thousand times before on pol.

Did you take a picture of your computer screen?

They're just constantly paranoid that they're being infiltrated by SJWs and the JIDF. So, by saying "go watch anime", they figure you're someone who's just parroting a stereotype that you heard from the liberal media. And yes, they're probably a bit self-conscious about the fact that many of them are grown as men who like to escape into Japanese cartoons.

Holla Forums bans anyone who doesn't suck 1488 cock. if you're a 14 but not an 88, they'll find a reason to ban you

i see nothing wrong with this : ^ )

Holla Forums has been unbearably bad for the last year and a half and it started going downhill from the moment the mods decided to turn it into the designated cuckservative board. I would recommend some alternatives but if you are only just realising that Holla Forums is shit then you are probably part of the problem.

t. The cancer that killed Holla Forums

There is a reason that most fascist societies end up with large homosexual populations you know.

Im banned from leftypol and pol at the moment.
Leftypol mods are more authoritarian and much easier to trigger than pol mods. Even though they can both be overly sensitive.

They even have wordfilteres on leftypol specifically designed to prevent open conversation.

of course, user. all you have to do is mention facts. libshits hate facts

They are just two sides of the same coin.

But the left side of the coin is more totalitarian and authoritarian than the right.

No shit retard Holla Forums isn't a cuckservative boomer fuck like you.

Retarded Trumptards killed Holla Forums. Cuckservative old faggots from facebook and reddit.

That's any society but a Muslim one you jackass.

Not the point I was making. Holla Forums was great a few years back, there was actual discussion and you weren't instantly banned for wrong think. Today Holla Forums is just a tumblr tier circlejerk where only approved thoughts are allowed.

Next you'll be saying that "dems r real racists". There is nothing inherently wrong with totalitarianism or authoritarianism.

Dressing young boys in women's clothing and assraping them is muslim tradition.

Oh yeah, forgot.

That's not his phone, just a vertical monitor. My invalid uncle has one too.

Holla Forums has been shit since the last burger election started. It was heading downhill before that, but now it's so normalfag tier that the entire board is just cringe. Also they can't into memes anymore because there's only turkmod and his 1000 newfags left here. The only reason to go there is to shit on Trump or christfags and get your ban for laughs.

I think that goes without saying.

I feel like it concentrates too much power in the hands of people who may not necessarily know how to use that power for the benefit of everyone.
I think its better to live in an individualistic meritocracy where people rise to the top because they are smart and successful.

With that said Im not one of these people who thinks that China or the nigger east needs to stop being totalitarian. They can do what they think is best for their own regions of the world.

When and where have there ever been a society like that. Sounds like lollerberg delusion tbh.

Obviously no society has ever been perfect but that doesnt mean we should give up on civilization and not try to improve things.

That's true.

Get woke fam

Do anything (((REAL))) and (((PRODUCTIVE))) and the Holla Forums mods will ban you sooner or later!!!

Oopsie, I'm gonna do it, I'm going to do something real and productive now that the Holla Forums mods will ban me for…..I almost can't control myself…. here goes!!!

DOWNLOADS
mediafire.com/?h9l94x3ncdqrf
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9saRphVc0GXd0dRUW13VEthN1k?usp=sharing

user, i'm not sure you understand what's going on here

What do you define racism as? For me there is nothing wrong with caring about your own people to the point that you always place them first and are willing to harm other groups to protect their interests. How are dems the real racists? How is being racist even a bad thing?

That is the main flaw but even so it is still safer than mass democracy. Plus that flaw requires a bad leader or group of leaders to manifest, mass democracy is always cancerous, at least you get a 50/50 shot with a tyrant.

I think the same thing. You can still have meritocracy in a totalitarian government, if anything it would be easier for people to find their natural place in a well ordered dictatorship and it wouldn't stop talented people from rising in rank. A dictator can't do much if he doesn't have skilled people surrounding him, it's a symbiotic relationship between the tyrant and his people and he needs to stay in their good books to retain power. I'm talking about a tyranny for the good of the people, not a harsh dictatorship that represses them for no reason. The sad truth is that at least 70% of the population is incapable of making well informed decisions and with mass democracy those retards (who are programmed from birth to think a certain way) will continue to unintentionally ruin the west. They honestly don't deserve to make their own choices as far as government is concerned.

I realized that like a year ago.

i thought 8/pol/ would have genuine discussion since it moves slower than 4/pol/, but it's a massive circle-jerk and not much discussing takes place. i can't wait to move so my ISP changes and i can go back to halfchan

I got banned from pol for posting pictures of an 8 yo boy getting fucked by a pedo.
I appealed and told the mod the boy was enjoying it but he wouldn't listen.

I got banned for posting vid related.

Just post that image of Trump cucking to his overlords at the wall. You'll get an instant 200 replies of concentrated autism and out of context smug waifus. Then IP banned forever.

I like to do that once in a while.

i'm on a 1 week ban for a white sharia post. kek

My raw ip is permanently banned for "worshipping moloch" because I told some deranged christcuck his pizzagate schizoid /x/ stuff was pretty far out there.

More like Zog emperor. He was always a cuckservative, people who point that put have been getting banned since the start of the election campaign.

t. The cancer that killed half and eventually all chans.

Enjoy your hugbox.

Thats roger stone's and fbi's controlled oposition, what do you expect?

They're just trying to take control of this community.

yeah. he's a civnat. he was never /ourguy/ … just a step in the right direction.

except for the podesta "dominoes" email and the "swimming pool" email, i thought the evidence for pizzagate was mostly shills trying to make r/the_donald look like spastic retards, and the_donald taking the bait hook, line, and sinker

Mfw

Forgot the pic.

Ever since people started getting banned by random things that the US government doesn't like, with excuses like "Chronic shitposting", and "Low energy op", it started to smell like something those very "motivated to make a forum popular" were cops.

Why the fuck does the american government want to use this place as a scapegoat to finish with the freedom of speech is beyond my comprehension.

Honestly, every time I talk about roger stone, the government always sagebomb the thread.

The satanic abuse thing is how intel discredits every movement sooner or later. There's a resurgence of that shit every decade or so. Not saying stuff like that doesn't happen (probably in other forms than what gets shilled) but it's mostly people finding "clues" like people see Jesus in pieces of toast.

Nothing turns normalfags off your schpiel faster than when you come to "redpill" them about satanists.

It's probably a pedo blackmail ring but without evidence there is no way of knowing, it could just be that a lot of pedos are attracted to politics. Pizzagate was trash and I didn't see a single piece of solid evidence in those threads. Some actual political pedos rings are Elm guest house, the Franklin scandal and the pedo island that Epstein owned.

*they are probably political blackmail rings
There was a time when being a fag was good enough to blackmail somebody with but you have to be into some really sick shut to give people leverage over you today.

That's another bonus for intel shilling the false version. Some spergy christcuck Holla Forumstard comes screaming about pizza and normalfags everywhere comes to the conclusion it's just bullshit. What better way to obscure the actual shit. I remember a thread about that belgian pedo/dungeon freak who had some real connections. Got spammed very fast. Only /x/ pizza plx.

He's called Marc Dutroux. He claims that he was selling the children that he captured to rich buyers.

"here on Holla Forums our thoughts are meaningful and completly matter"

DOnt mAkE fuN oF uS

Actually it might have been his accomplice that made that claim. It's been a while since I read about it. Search "Dutroux x dossiers" if you want to read up on the case. It gets a little /x/ tier at parts, but there was definitely a pedo ring. I don't know if the satanism stuff was legit or just misinformation.

Please be a bro and tell me about this file?
I'm very intrigued yet confused.
Is it up to date with adobe?
Can it shell from a different process upon opening?
Does it exploit browsers like chrome?
What's with the long ass file name?
Is it an executable, if so
Can you not RLO properly?
Why is it called Malicious Intent? kind of a red flag u know.

Was just thinking about this actually. How Holla Forums went from "fuck the false dichotomy of controlled politics" to "you don't support the G-D emperor, REEEEE!!!!"
etc, etc. Suddenly, people won't stop kvetching about how anyone not PC is a literal nazi.

I'm 100% sure the Trump brigade is a group of intel shills that had as it's job to destroy Holla Forums. Their replies are so scripted and cookie cutter that any other explanation is extremely unlikely. Their script is probably something like this:

It's the most basic consensus cracking I've ever seen. Sometimes you'll get a real Trumptard who takes his time to describe his delusional chess fantasies at some length, but responding to him always brings out the aforementioned people and the thread fills up quickly before it's bumplocked. The mods are obviously in on it, so no wonder Holla Forums died. The irony is that the paranoia about shills was justified. Just not the right shills.

I think it's because they were so focused on fending off obnoxious CTR spamming and shilling that they forgot a lot of redditors from r/the_donald are also paid to post since reddit in general is full of whores.

Perhaps it's as innocent as that, except for some other suspicious things as well. Around when the election started, hotpockets started banning redpill threads. The rationale they employed was something along the lines of "redpill threads are redundant, everyone know this shit by now."

Now, ask yourself: was it a good time to start banning redpills at the very same time that Holla Forums had a huge normalfag influx of the_donalds? I asked this question back then, and was of course banned.

DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION IT GOYIM

It was officially gone with the reaction to Trump's "censor the internet for jihadis" moment while campaigning. It's sadly funny to me to see such a force for thought old /new/sman who had their life changed turned into a completely co-opted tool. The revisionist history still triggers the shit out of me, and it's something I need to cope with through therapy tbh fam.
F

They don't represent us. Fuck off. They need to stay out of our hobby as much as SJWs