Detroit's Worst Hoods At Night

Detroit's Worst Hoods At Night

So this is why normies doing this in my country now?

Jesus, what a nightmare

If you ain't never got wild to 2Chainz you ain't livin' boi

I wonder why doing this. It's better to be comfy at home.

looks pretty comfy tbh

at least I'd die quickly

depends on where u get shot

'quickly' as compared to suffering for 40 years or however long I still have left, I mean

I think we know where this is going…

whats wrong here it looks like they having fun

They can have 'fun' back in Africa for all I care but in white man's country the negro must act civilized

Time to grab my chainsaw

shaken, not stirred for that gentelman

The night people try to sleep.

When have you ever seen that many white people all hanging out in the streets like that?

so the normalfags? i can just put my headset on

I see white people holding community picnics and barbeques all the fucking time, where the hell do you live?

Sounds like evil devil music.

Yeah but not not in the middle of the fucking street at midnight you miserable ass fag.

that's how you get punched in the head by some nigger.

You do see that actually, they're called parties.
All ethnicities do that shit, niggers are nothing special in this area you retarded ass fag.

And now that I've watched the whole video it's mostly people walking around aimlessly with their buddies, aka what happens at night in literally every city on the planet.
The only reason it's mostly niggers is because it's in the middle of the fucking ghetto.

Tl;dw

except id have surveillance cameras, motion detectors that would alert me on my headset if someone was breaking in.

It's because whites have self respect and jobs, i.e. a productive member of society.

One time I was a young hoodlum who went down to the ghetto in a major city with a friend to his friends house
Idk what we were doing there, maybe scoring drugs or trying to get booze?
A giant fat mexican opened the door with a pistol in our faces like "ooooooohh sheeeeeeeeeeitttt I thought you were somebody else"
That experience would have killed most of you channers, but I survived

I later smoked crack in those same ghettos

Smoked crack with a lot of niggers mayne but then I stopped when one time I was drunk at a club, tried to hunt down some crack nearby, then the nigger who baited us literally hopped a fence when we realized we were snorting baking soda in some random nignogs house drunk as hell

Yeah I lost like $20 really sucked

cool story bro

Holla Forums nazis

Buzzkilling one comfy thing at a time

All of you need to die.

Holy shit get the fuck off the road you dumb niggers.

They really need to up Planned Parenthood's funding to curve these niggers out of existence.

I know what you mean, embed related similar vibes
I think it's just the idea of having friends that you do shit with really

Comfy
o
m
f
y