Teenagers on b

I used to browse on Holla Forums 4chan when I was 14. I'm sure one of us is a teenager.

>I'm sure one of us is a teenager.

I'm pretty sure dysnimu bans teenagers

how does that parent know about image boards?

were image boards a thing before 4chan???

yes

Fellsbadman

Not me. I'm only 12.

I started browsing Holla Forums when I was 18 which made me feel out of place back in 2006

Everyone else was a lot younger than me. Even m00t-sama

Most of you guys were still in middle school and I was already heading to college. I miss those days. Back then I didn't feel so bad that I wanted to fuck 11-14yo girls since I was 18 myself

The older I get the younger I want to fuck them

That meme wasn't funny in 2008 and its not funny now

Same here. When I was a teenager I wanted older girls. Now I want younger girls. The legal sexual divide between young and old is truly cruel.

This is strating to hit to close from home, at least tge image dosen't

a true player in the game of life
a real g

this whole thread is full of redditspacing teenage kikes
mfw 21 now
what have i done with my life

I'm the one.

If you stay here until you're 30, you will eventually become a wizard.

I don't really have any friends though, so I'm most likely here to stay. I don't really foresee much changing either.

If you stay youll kill urself fag

I was around 16 when I first discovered 4chin. My group of pals back then would have been going younger than that, but it didn't exist until I was 16. That place used to be fucking bananas.

But if I die, then I won't be here to watch people post pedo threads. And I won't get to fap to them until they get deleted anymore.

That's because all the oldfags of now were young and edgy. Now they're burned out and don't want to do anything except passively watch everything fade away.

I always wanted to watch the world burn tbh

I honestly think I'll hold the same philosophy when I'm old too. When I'm not in this world anymore, I don't care what happens to it anymore.

Very true. It does seem like it was a little crazier back in the day, but that may just be me.

when i die i hope i leave a legacy or some impact on my offspring or relatives. other then that idc what happens after i die.

'oldfags' left for better things because imageboards in general are pretty fucking tame to what they were.

Nigger

i realized that a few days ago when you were saying shit like 'i'm the smartest person in the room' and 'i'm not bias user.'
you're just a basic troll at this point. why even continue your mediocre shitposting

night
would bost maisey gnight but am on tor currently gg

excuse my autism
managing to bost in the right tread is hard

This is what happens when you let a SJW run a board.

We are running out of alternatives to run to. Soon, we will have no more alternatives to run to due to us all being scattered everywhere. It's time we do something instead of just running away.

so basically Holla Forums is old man chan. They just don't want to be bothered because they're pedos and they can't depend on themselves to make decent threads

pedoposting is what keeps 4cuck normies out in the first place nigger. A 10 year old girl can single handily trigger the shit out of every normie

I need some decent threads, not your pedo shit

Jesus fucking christ imagine that girl being 16 with tits!

you can go back to 4ch*n for that, they have plenty of blacked, gay and feminist threads at your convince. Reminder that there were daily pedo threads on this very same board at one point.

You just sparked tingles in me tbh

Blacked, gay, and feminist threads do not sound appeasing.

Trap threads do not sound very appeasing

try /bant/

when this shit dies idk where to go either :(
also
zzz

It's probably better than any of your pedoshit

my pedoshit>your gay treads

Nah you just post little girls and talk about fucking them. I appreciate pedos but you happen to be retarded. Antis are better tbh

antis are globalists and support feminism

also am reporting you :p

Then how come I don't? I'm an anti-pedo.

you do

antis are borderline pedophiles

No I don't.

How do you know? I don't find children very attractive

the alleged propaganda you dump slowly eats away at your conditoning and ive seen this countless times.
this board was built on pedophilic shit and if you frequent it and aren't mentally stable you'll slowly but surely become the majority instead of the minority.

globalists are against traditionalist marriage which is a man and a 10 yo girl and want a worldwide aoc of 18

I'm pretty mentally stable. Pedo propaganda doesn't do shit to me. I frequent this board all the time and all I developed is a small fetish that sparks from time to time. That's it.

that's where it begins my dude
next thing you know you're looking through your propaganda folder and suprise suprise there's more than just a spark.

I don't imagine that happening. Little girls are very cute but that's it. I can't imagine anything more than that my friend.

Fuck my conditioning's already broken enough, thanks for seducing me user!

lgs>ugly adults who fuck niggers

give it some time because at this rate it won't be long

agreed

oh god it's happening..

kek no, it starts at looking at normie celebs like lia or jojo, and 2 years later i have full cd sets, lolis i love, nn and stalk several loli vks and wants to be my friend that lives far away.

if you only knew

Ok, see ya buddy

if only