Dr. Suess's How The Grinch Stole Christmas 50th Anniversery

We congratulate The Grinch on celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year. In fact this year, NBC announced that they were going to air the uncut full 26 minute version of the Grinch.
deadline.com/2016/11/how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-nbc-air-original-version-50th-anniversary-1201856596/
Now since I watched the full uncut version, I remembered watching the Grinch mostly on TBS and TNT and I noticed no difference between their versions and the NBC version as far as I know. Did anybody see any difference?

I had no idea there was an uncut version.

Wikipedia tells me the only different cuts are the original, a DVD release and a BlueRay release.
The Original film version and the BluRay are the same, sans some editting to make it look sharper, but the DVD version makes the grinch look yellow, due to the way it was transferred to DVD. BluRay is green, however.

Now I want to watch How the Chink Stole Kurimasu and it'll never happen.

Maybe marketing just assumed that bits were cut for time on various broadcast airings, or maybe they put it in as a deliberate half-truth where technically they're not lying but they intentionally implied that there would be parts you normally don't see.

Well here is a trailer for the DVD release. He looks green in a few shots, but greenish in other shorts.

Oh the memories…

Someone should stream this when Christmas roles around.

Does TBS still air it?

STORY TIME FOR NO REASON!

YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF SPAIN YOU GOT SPAIN IN YOUR BRAIN
SPAIN IS FULL OF SPIDERS
…I WOULDN'T TOUCH YOU

you are a jew.

A) Incest is best

B) Sold the car

C) Cashed in the 401K

D) Sold comic collection on Ebay

E) Spare kidney

F) Extra blood plasma

G) We're not eating next month.

It is [CURRENT YEAR], surely we can scrounge together some pdfs of Dr. Seuss' works and mess around in MSPaint for more keks.

H) Visual convenience

I scoured the internet for a torrent of all Seuss' books and couldn't find one. It sucks.

Just go to the library and take some pictures.

I) Welfare

I can post his war cartoons

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with what this is doing to me.

That's 1941, if anyone wants the rest I'll post what I've got for other years